Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual War The Battle Of 1919

Mageson666

May the first, 1919 the Jew and Kabbalistic adept, Lenin gave a speech in Moscow declaring May day as a Communist holiday in honor of the success of the Bavarian Soviet Republic which had been established the pervious month in a revolution led by Jews from Russia and run by the murderous Jew, Max Levien who bragged he had murdered thousands of infants by enforced starvation in the Judeo-Communist terror he was imposing on the Bavarian population in which thousands of people were being robbed, raped, beaten and murdered on a daily basis by Communist troops lead by Russian Jewish commissars.

As Lenin was giving his speech gloating over the victory of his Jewish tribe against the German Bavarians and the Talmudic onslaught that was unleashed upon the Gentiles by his tribe. Little did he know at the same time descending upon Munich the capital of Bavaria and the seat of Communist power were long columns of tanks, armoured cars and troops who upon their helmets had the Swastika and double Sigil runes as well as upon their uniforms and tanks. The troops of the Thule combat league and the Free Corps marched against the Communist forces and outnumbered by the Red Army they swept thought Munich in a few days totally destroying the Red Army and forcing Levien to run for his life back to Moscow after fully liberating Bavaria from Jewish Communism. Among the warriors of the Thule combat league was an officer in their ranks, Rudolf Hess.

Within the battle of 1919 the truth is revealed the key to victory and how the enemy has been using Kabbalah which is Jewish racial magic as their occult power to take over with Communism. Levien and his fellow Jews were Kabbalistic adepts and they ran their revolution out of the occult Judeo-Masonic lodges. The Communists in Bavaria chose the occult date of April 30th to perform special political executions upon due to the power of this date. As they were ritual human sacrifices.

The fact is human ritual murder is not theatrical if one studies how this is done its simple. They kill the victim then direct the energy to the target that is all at the most all they use is a small talisman to direct the energy which can be hidden away in the pocket or they can just direct the power with the mind if a high adept. Putting a bunch of people up against the wall and then shooting them the adept can then direct the energy of the victims to the target its that simple.

The Communist terror in Russia was run by the Cheka which was made up of close to 1,4000,000 Jews and lead by Jews. Later the Cheka became the NKVD the NKVD also ran the Gulags and ran Stalin's terror. Alexander Solzhenitsyn, the Russian historian who survived the Gulag wrote that 70% of the NKVD camp commandants were Jewish rabbi's. The Cheka was being run by rabbi's who were Kabbalistic adepts.

This brings this statement into light:

"The Yevreyskaya Tribuna a Russian Jewish newspaper reported in August 24th, 1922 that Lenin had asked the rabbis if they were satisfied with the particularly cruel executions."[1]

Why is Lenin consulting with Jewish rabbi's as to the methods of the Cheka executions?

The methods the Jewish Cheka used to murder the Gentiles with were Jewish ritualistic murders that that were following the stated methods in the Jewish Torah to murder Gentiles, this includes burning Gentiles alive, cutting Gentiles up with saws, axes and such tools and even forcing Gentiles to eat their own flesh as commanded in Isaiah, 49:26. The entire methods the Cheka used all are found within the Jewish Torah. And was being instructed to be carried out as such by the rabbi's leading their fellow Jews in the Cheka. This is due to the fact these methods connect into the vortex of occult energy of the Torah which is a Jewish grimoire and thus designed to give more power to the Jewish Kabbalistic rituals to manifest the Jewish Communist world government. Some of the victims of the Cheka even had Kabbalistic magical symbols burned into them before being tortured to death by the rabbi's in political uniforms in their Kabbalistic murder rituals in the Cheka's cellars. This is also why such insane methods of executing political prisoners were used it was designed to simply torture them to death to generate as much energy for the ritual to then send the power to the target. Its also known the Jews committed ritual murders of Gentile children in the Russian Empire for political power as the Jews admitted in the case of the Gentile child, Andrei Iushchinskii, the rabbi Mendel Beilis and other Jews arrested told the authorities upon questing the ritual murder of Andrei was done as a ritual to bring down the Czar and bring about the Communist revolution.

The Jews used the same methods in Bavaria as well. The mass executions lead by rabbi's in political uniforms as mass human sacrifices to raise and direct the psychic occult power to manifest their victory. This is why Communism has barley even been actually defeated because its a Jewish occult program. And the adversaries of such are helpless against the level of psychic occult power and knowledge the Jews are using. No matter how much physical advantage the adversaries of Communism have they always just seem to lose because they are spiritually defenceless. Even super powers as America have been defeated by Communist forces.

However in May of 1919 something changed the Communists were totally destroyed this is a rare event and the question is why?

The Jewish leaders in Munich were fanatically sending their special police out to hunt down the members of the Thule Society who were hiding out in Munich conducting major rituals in secret against the Communist regime. Seven of the members who were found were executed right away by the Jews. Why would the Jewish leadership be wasting resources on such an affair if this is all nonsense? Because its not as the Kabbalistic leadership of the Jewish regime knew this was dangerous to them.

The Thule combat league should have been destroyed in Munich they were out numbered and attacking fortified defensive positions manned by combat veterans of the first war who were Communist fanatics. Yet the Thule combat league had almost no casualties despite doing the most fighting and throwing themselves into battle against machine guns and bombs in a manner that won the respect of the population for the intense level of bravery they fought with. This defies all convention in its results.

The soldiers of Thule were spiritual adepts and initiates this is why they wore the Swastika upon their helmets and uniforms its a runic sigil of protection its a spiritually charged Aryan symbol of psychic protection. Its a symbol to protect them in battle against the racial magic of the Jews and they also wore the victory runes to give them protection and victory in battle against the Jewish Communists. The ancient Europeans adepts put runic sigils on their weapons, shields and armour for protection and victory in battle. These symbols generate psychic energy that merges with the individual energy field of those wearing them and enhance such for the purpose of the sigil. The Thule soldiers also would have performed rituals before going into battle. And given they were spiritually empowered from their practises this would have enhanced the power of their rituals and the psychic energy of their souls and the sigils they wore. And why they took almost no causalities as bullets that should have hit the target missed them by a mile and their enemies strong and experienced combat veterans fled before them in battle and psychically broke down. Rudolf Hess himself a spiritual adept only took minor wounds to personally charge a machine gun position and destroy it single handily as a one man army.

The rituals the Thule Society were doing connected with the para-military wing of the Thule Society and connected in general with the mass mind and worked to bring down the entire Communist regime. It was only an army of Pagan, Gentile spiritual adepts that brought down the racial magic of the Jews and their evil regime of terror.

Source
Under The Sign Of The Scorpion, Juri Lina [1]
Walpurgis Night, Thomas Sheridan

Amazing and very inspiring post. This is the kind of stuff that makes me want to join the military while being free to do the RTRs but of course that's not possible at the time being but until then I'll do my part as a Spiritual Warrior and continue the Final RTR.

All respect and gratitude to your spiritual and non-spiritual Aryan ancestors for their courageous fight against the jewish communist machine.

HP Mageson666 said:
Spiritual War The Battle 1919

Thank you for this excellent sermon HP Mageson 666. I have two questions. Obviously Jews are parasites. Jews, can't they develop their hateful souls and evoke energies from the universe and fight spiritually?
How much energy can be gained with that parasitic technique by sacrificing living beings?

I wish I was there. Doing rituals, wearing a Swastika helmet and obliterating the communists sounds perfect to me :cool:

I'd love to hear more about topics like these :)

Master Darkness said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Thank you for this excellent sermon HP Mageson 666. I have two questions. Obviously Jews are parasites. Jews, can't they develop their hateful souls and evoke energies from the universe and fight spiritually?
How much energy can be gained with that parasitic technique by sacrificing living beings?

I'm pretty much sure even the overgrown lizards(reptilians) can't evoke energy from the universe. Both them and jews just play being gods or some powerful beings. While in reality they are just charlatans dependent on external acquisition of energy, something which the Gods and us are not.

What do you mean "fight spiritually"? Jews only fight spiritually. I remember reading about the Israeli army giving their "soldiers" diapers since they shit and piss themselves in combat.

If the reptilians were able to get power like we do, they wouldn't go around enslaving people for energy(I think so at least, but you never know what goes through the alien mind of theirs).

You can get a lot of energy, depending on how you do the sacrifices. But in the grand scheme of things, it's not nearly enough. Gods won Their war against the enemy, despite being outnumbered. Let's not forget how much energy the enemy scum got during the Middle Ages. Even at the height of their power, they still lost and failed to enslave this planet fully(and it's been getting worse for them ever since).

HP Mageson666 said:
...1919 Bavarian battle..

@Mageson666

It was mentioned in the previous forums a Commander Nolski. Is this the event he was in? I recall his force of 40K or so outnumbered by about 240K communists even with 250 machine guns and 13 cannons.

Is this the battle he fought in as well?

Commander Nolski and his forces were decorated with Swastikas and paid by the Thule society to fight off.

Perhaps I'm confusing the event.

Purified666 said:
I wish I was there. Doing rituals, wearing a Swastika helmet and obliterating the communists sounds perfect to me :cool:

You have to make sure they are actual communists and not just enslaved gentiles. RIP to the victims of bolshevism. Off to do another RTR

Purified666 said:

Have a little patience ;) 2025 is close. It is the year when the enemy may start loosing a shit load of power.

Purified666 said:

If only M240s existed back in 1919, I'd have unleashed a dozen belts of ammo towards the communist scum.

HP Mageson666 said:
The soldiers of Thule were spiritual adepts and initiates this is why they wore the Swastika upon their helmets and uniforms its a runic sigil of protection its a spiritually charged Aryan symbol of psychic protection. Its a symbol to protect them in battle them against the racial magic of the Jews and they also wore the victory runes to give them protection and victory in battle against the Jewish Communists.
This is awesome to read. I hope we can/will do a group ritual involving the Swastika sometime. It would feel awesome to use the same symbol that our past Heroes also used. :)

Thanks to the internet they can't lie about Hong Kong the same way they lied about NS Germany. Imagine when my brave Asian brothers and sisters learn that they are fighting a similar fight the Germans were in the 20th century and it's nothing close to what has been said in the mainstream for the last 70 years.

Hong Kong has both leftist and right wingers showing their support for Hong Kong. It's beautiful.

Meanwhile the jewish owned companies in America are exposing their close ties to Communist China. Leftist should be seeing now that these companies never cared about human rights in the first place. If not all leftist than at least the majority of them. Let them see how even antifa flies the communists China flag, calling for violence against our police while complaining that the protesters in Hong Kong are doing the same towards their police because according to idiotic antifa trash the communist human-rights hating police= good and the freedom loving police= bad.

Communism was crushed once before and it shall be again. So let's keep those RTRs going!

Purified666 said:

U pretty much are right now with the rtr

Purified666 said:

U pretty much are right now with the rtr

I'm only seeing the replies to HP Mageson666, not the original post. It seems to be an issue with the forum as on the homepage it states "hailoutruegod" is the OP.

I'm sure you wrote a great post HP Mageson, but it seems to be missing. All I can see is a reply from hailourtruegod. Was your post intentionally deleted, or is this a glitch?

Posts disappear temporarily while they are being edited. This is why Mageson's sermon disappeared for a few hours.

HP Mageson666 said:
Little did he know at the same time descending upon Munich the capital of Bavaria and the seat of Communist power were long columns of tanks, armoured cars and troops who upon their helmets had the Swastika and double Sigil runes as well as upon their uniforms and tanks.
Since Bavaria was oficially under communist rule, how the Nazis owned war artillery? Imagine communist opposition with heavy weaponry in China that can potentially exterminate the communist party. It sounds impossible.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
I'm sure you wrote a great post HP Mageson, but it seems to be missing. All I can see is a reply from hailourtruegod. Was your post intentionally deleted, or is this a glitch?

Editing makes this happen, the post was edited by the OP so we can spread it now without any little errors.

Purified666 said:
What do you mean "fight spiritually"? Jews only fight spiritually. I remember reading about the Israeli army giving their "soldiers" diapers since they shit and piss themselves in combat.
True story
67f599ed7e12cc3e4efb50fca0a14472a9ffb51d60627790530c861d5707c2d0.jpg

Purified666 said:
Master Darkness said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I'm pretty much sure even the overgrown lizards(reptilians) can't evoke energy from the universe. Both them and jews just play being gods or some powerful beings. While in reality they are just charlatans dependent on external acquisition of energy, something which the Gods and us are not.

If the reptilians were able to get power like we do, they wouldn't go around enslaving people for energy(I think so at least, but you never know what goes through the alien mind of theirs).

You can get a lot of energy, depending on how you do the sacrifices. But in the grand scheme of things, it's not nearly enough. Gods won Their war against the enemy, despite being outnumbered. Let's not forget how much energy the enemy scum got during the Middle Ages. Even at the height of their power, they still lost and failed to enslave this planet fully(and it's been getting worse for them ever since).
You're right. We have to win against these parasites. We owe it to ourselves and to our Eternal Gods.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Purified666 said:
True story
I hate these living faeces.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Editing makes this happen, the post was edited by the OP so we can spread it now without any little errors.
I thought it was an enemy attack. Excuse me, I want to remember one thing. Enemies have attacked many times the Internet, pur JOS site and everything free and important it contains. We must protect our JOS site and the Internet.

What is a tank? China from reports might be close to civil war.

The Alchemist7 said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Little did he know at the same time descending upon Munich the capital of Bavaria and the seat of Communist power were long columns of tanks, armoured cars and troops who upon their helmets had the Swastika and double Sigil runes as well as upon their uniforms and tanks.
Since Bavaria was oficially under communist rule, how the Nazis owned war artillery? Imagine communist opposition with heavy weaponry in China that can potentially exterminate the communist party. It sounds impossible.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You made me choke on my drink, mate! They're scared of a bunch of Palestinian Sugar Rockets that even without their Iron Dome wouldn't hit jack shit. If the US left them to their own devices, I'll give em a week before they're torn to bits if that ever happens.

Purified666 said:
True story
Once i heard a jew saying that israeli soldiers suck, but i didn't know they piss themselves in war AHAHAHHAAHAH

Master Darkness said:
Purified666 said:
True story
I hate these living faeces.
"These"? I think you mean this. Shit is shit, waste, disgusting.

ShadowTheRaven said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You made me choke on my drink, mate! They're scared of a bunch of Palestinian Sugar Rockets that even without their Iron Dome wouldn't hit jack shit. If the US left them to their own devices, I'll give em a week before they're torn to bits if that ever happens.
When the jewmerican Army Gentile soldiers wake up, maybe some of them wouldn't mind facing a court martial by ignoring orders to clean the shit off the jew and keep its shitty kikestain pretend-shiny.

By the way, Oly (if you don't mind the affection, lol) - it's not "israeli defence force", it's "shitsraeli defence farce" or "...farts". It's hardly a force, unless it's like mrs wollowinginshitz from the Big Bang Theory - "I'm like an upside-down volcano here!".

FancyMancy said:
I didn't make the picture, I just found it. If you want it to say something different, you can make a new picture.
I know. I was just joining in with the fun, obviously.

Some jew dropped a shekel and the jews are pissing themselves on the ground looking for the shekel. It would make sense the poop people would wear diapers.

Purified666 said:
True story

HP Mageson666 said:

Interesting what u mentioning about the runic symbols connecting with the individuals energy field I wore my gold watch today and decided to vibrate my ongoing solar mantra for protection felt great but behold when I put the watch on again few hours later I felt a powerful connection not sure how to put it in words but yeah

May the first, 1919 the Jew and Kabbalistic adept, Lenin gave a speech in Moscow declaring May day as a Communist holiday in honor of the success of the Bavarian Soviet Republic which had been established the pervious month in a revolution led by Jews from Russia and run by the murderous Jew, Max Levien who bragged he had murdered thousands of infants by enforced starvation in the Judeo-Communist terror he was imposing on the Bavarian population in which thousands of people were being robbed, raped, beaten and murdered on a daily basis by Communist troops lead by Russian Jewish commissars.

As Lenin was giving his speech gloating over the victory of his Jewish tribe against the German Bavarians and the Talmudic onslaught that was unleashed upon the Gentiles by his tribe. Little did he know at the same time descending upon Munich the capital of Bavaria and the seat of Communist power were long columns of tanks, armoured cars and troops who upon their helmets had the Swastika and double Sigil runes as well as upon their uniforms and tanks. The troops of the Thule combat league and the Free Corps marched against the Communist forces and outnumbered by the Red Army they swept thought Munich in a few days totally destroying the Red Army and forcing Levien to run for his life back to Moscow after fully liberating Bavaria from Jewish Communism. Among the warriors of the Thule combat league was an officer in their ranks, Rudolf Hess.

Within the battle of 1919 the truth is revealed the key to victory and how the enemy has been using Kabbalah which is Jewish racial magic as their occult power to take over with Communism. Levien and his fellow Jews were Kabbalistic adepts and they ran their revolution out of the occult Judeo-Masonic lodges. The Communists in Bavaria chose the occult date of April 30th to perform special political executions upon due to the power of this date. As they were ritual human sacrifices.

The fact is human ritual murder is not theatrical if one studies how this is done its simple. They kill the victim then direct the energy to the target that is all at the most all they use is a small talisman to direct the energy which can be hidden away in the pocket or they can just direct the power with the mind if a high adept. Putting a bunch of people up against the wall and then shooting them the adept can then direct the energy of the victims to the target its that simple.

The Communist terror in Russia was run by the Cheka which was made up of close to 1,4000,000 Jews and lead by Jews. Later the Cheka became the NKVD the NKVD also ran the Gulags and ran Stalin's terror. Alexander Solzhenitsyn, the Russian historian who survived the Gulag wrote that 70% of the NKVD camp commandants were Jewish rabbi's. The Cheka was being run by rabbi's who were Kabbalistic adepts.

This brings this statement into light:

"The Yevreyskaya Tribuna a Russian Jewish newspaper reported in August 24th, 1922 that Lenin had asked the rabbis if they were satisfied with the particularly cruel executions."[1]

Why is Lenin consulting with Jewish rabbi's as to the methods of the Cheka executions?

The methods the Jewish Cheka used to murder the Gentiles with were Jewish ritualistic murders that that were following the stated methods in the Jewish Torah to murder Gentiles, this includes burning Gentiles alive, cutting Gentiles up with saws, axes and such tools and even forcing Gentiles to eat their own flesh as commanded in Isaiah, 49:26. The entire methods the Cheka used all are found within the Jewish Torah. And was being instructed to be carried out as such by the rabbi's leading their fellow Jews in the Cheka. This is due to the fact these methods connect into the vortex of occult energy of the Torah which is a Jewish grimoire and thus designed to give more power to the Jewish Kabbalistic rituals to manifest the Jewish Communist world government. Some of the victims of the Cheka even had Kabbalistic magical symbols burned into them before being tortured to death by the rabbi's in political uniforms in their Kabbalistic murder rituals in the Cheka's cellars. This is also why such insane methods of executing political prisoners were used it was designed to simply torture them to death to generate as much energy for the ritual to then send the power to the target. Its also known the Jews committed ritual murders of Gentile children in the Russian Empire for political power as the Jews admitted in the case of the Gentile child, Andrei Iushchinskii, the rabbi Mendel Beilis and other Jews arrested told the authorities upon questing the ritual murder of Andrei was done as a ritual to bring down the Czar and bring about the Communist revolution.

The Jews used the same methods in Bavaria as well. The mass executions lead by rabbi's in political uniforms as mass human sacrifices to raise and direct the psychic occult power to manifest their victory. This is why Communism has barley even been actually defeated because its a Jewish occult program. And the adversaries of such are helpless against the level of psychic occult power and knowledge the Jews are using. No matter how much physical advantage the adversaries of Communism have they always just seem to lose because they are spiritually defenceless. Even super powers as America have been defeated by Communist forces.

However in May of 1919 something changed the Communists were totally destroyed this is a rare event and the question is why?

The Jewish leaders in Munich were fanatically sending their special police out to hunt down the members of the Thule Society who were hiding out in Munich conducting major rituals in secret against the Communist regime. Seven of the members who were found were executed right away by the Jews. Why would the Jewish leadership be wasting resources on such an affair if this is all nonsense? Because its not as the Kabbalistic leadership of the Jewish regime knew this was dangerous to them.

The Thule combat league should have been destroyed in Munich they were out numbered and attacking fortified defensive positions manned by combat veterans of the first war who were Communist fanatics. Yet the Thule combat league had almost no casualties despite doing the most fighting and throwing themselves into battle against machine guns and bombs in a manner that won the respect of the population for the intense level of bravery they fought with. This defies all convention in its results.

The soldiers of Thule were spiritual adepts and initiates this is why they wore the Swastika upon their helmets and uniforms its a runic sigil of protection its a spiritually charged Aryan symbol of psychic protection. Its a symbol to protect them in battle against the racial magic of the Jews and they also wore the victory runes to give them protection and victory in battle against the Jewish Communists. The ancient Europeans adepts put runic sigils on their weapons, shields and armour for protection and victory in battle. These symbols generate psychic energy that merges with the individual energy field of those wearing them and enhance such for the purpose of the sigil. The Thule soldiers also would have performed rituals before going into battle. And given they were spiritually empowered from their practises this would have enhanced the power of their rituals and the psychic energy of their souls and the sigils they wore. And why they took almost no causalities as bullets that should have hit the target missed them by a mile and their enemies strong and experienced combat veterans fled before them in battle and psychically broke down. Rudolf Hess himself a spiritual adept only took minor wounds to personally charge a machine gun position and destroy it single handily as a one man army.

The rituals the Thule Society were doing connected with the para-military wing of the Thule Society and connected in general with the mass mind and worked to bring down the entire Communist regime. It was only an army of Pagan, Gentile spiritual adepts that brought down the racial magic of the Jews and their evil regime of terror.

Source
Under The Sign Of The Scorpion, Juri Lina [1]
Walpurgis Night, Thomas Sheridan

I am really curious to know did the soviet jewion allowed things like sex before marriage? And drinking Alcohol or it was the jews who are allowed to do these things only while the goyim are starving and poor?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back