Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Working for Confidence

chinichi

Hello there!

I would like to start working on low self esteem and to gain confidence. I thought about using the Wunjo rune for this purpose, with a repetition of 88 times + affirmations 8 times.

When is the best time for starting this kind of work?

Are the chosen repetition numbers good for this or maybe a satanic rosary would be the best?

Anyone got perhaps some good affirmations that i could use, or maybe someone did a similar working before who could share it?

Thanks in advance!

chinichi said:
Hello there!

I would like to start working on low self esteem and to gain confidence. I thought about using the Wunjo rune for this purpose, with a repetition of 88 times + affirmations 8 times.

Are the chosen repetition numbers good for this or maybe a satanic rosary would be the best?

Anyone got perhaps some good affirmations that i could use, or maybe someone did a similar working before who could share it?

Thanks in advance!

You can start your working on the 26th when the moon is in Aries as Aries is good for things like independence, sticking up for yourself, risk-taking, just overall related aspects to confidence, or if you want you can search through here to look for which sign you feel would work best for you. I often use this website to find out the position of planets and the moon on what days, etc. Just don't start your working during a void of course moon. You can track void moons here.

Your chosen repetition numbers are fine just make sure that you are able to stick to it consistently every day.

I can't say for certain exactly what it is you're looking for in confidence so I can't really come up with a good affirmation for you, but I can advise to you that whatever your chosen affirmation is, make sure that you add "In a safe, healthy and positive way for me" in it to ensure that nothing backfires on you or negatively impacts you by mistake.

Ghost in the Machine said:
..."In a safe, healthy and positive way for me"...

But wouldn't that restrict his confidence?

Isn't "safe": "Free from harm", mean that when he tries to get confident in something it causes a backfire of being too safe?

Like say driving and being confident at say higher speeds and whatnot.

I hope what I state makes sense, that the positive or safety clause is too safe?

Wouldn't it be better to state "in a healthy, positive, and beneficial manner for me"?(I guess you could add happy but that might backfire as well not all scenarios of confidence gain are happy moments).

I guess what I'm trying to state is what does the positive clause do? Affect the energy only affecting you and generating or hooking up to an existing scenario or does it affect the entire manner/way in which the reality settles into.

I mean there IS such a thing as being too safe, isn't their?

[Perhaps I should create my own thread on affirmations rather than hijacking this, pardon me. Albeit I know it's not about only the affirmations there is a metaphysical imprint, visualizing, but seems like programming is important]

Gear88 said:
You're wrong this time. It is correct to put "safe" here. Otherwise he could be overly confident in a dangerous situation, and end up badly injured or worse. There is a difference between being confident, and being stupid and dangerous.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Gear88 said:
You're wrong this time. It is correct to put "safe" here. Otherwise he could be overly confident in a dangerous situation, and end up badly injured or worse. There is a difference between being confident, and being stupid and dangerous.
I'm the only one who thinks that some members here (do not take it personaly i'm just saying this to help if it works for you then keep doing it) overcomplicate affirmations? I mean i've been a SS for a few years and while i think a good affirmation is needed you do not need to overcomplicate it. Just puting "...in a positive way for me" or "...in the best way for me" is enough. I never had any problems.

Remember that in the Jos it is said to not make the affirmation too long and i belive that what matter is what you belive not the words that you use, if this wasn't the case then affirmations would not work because we all use different languages but they do because it's the meaning that you give the words that matter at the end.

In the end you can do whatever works for you but do not promote it like it's the only truth, because everyone is different.

luis said:
I'm the only one who thinks that some members here (do not take it personaly i'm just saying this to help if it works for you then keep doing it) overcomplicate affirmations? I mean i've been a SS for a few years and while i think a good affirmation is needed you do not need to overcomplicate it. Just puting "...in a positive way for me" or "...in the best way for me" is enough. I never had any problems.

Remember that in the Jos it is said to not make the affirmation too long and i belive that what matter is what you belive not the words that you use, if this wasn't the case then affirmations would not work because we all use different languages but they do because it's the meaning that you give the words that matter at the end.

In the end you can do whatever works for you but do not promote it like it's the only truth, because everyone is different.
I agree with you perfectly. Find a way to say what you need to say in the simplest way with few words, but still being careful to not leave open any room for something bad and unexpected to happen. Just saying "best" or "greatest" and "happiest" is usually enough. Should not be too complicated.

I have used Sol rune for this and it really worked for me. check info on Runes

Please does anyone known any rune or combinaton of runes to get a new job.

chinichi said:
Hello there!

Thanks in advance!

I never tryed a working on Confidence, however last August I actually did a sun square, and I got more confident as I progressed with the Sun square.

This is just my experience, there a for sure better ways to gain Confidence, this is just a nice passive effect of the Sun square. Well at least for me

chinichi said:
Hello there!

Thanks in advance!

Oh but I used this affirmation „In a positive and healthy way, I am absorbing the fire element of the sun“ only in german

"In a positive and healthy way for me..." already prevents overconfidence. One doesn't need to put a thousand qualifiers for the affirmation to be balanced.

For confidence there are different roots.

Planets: Sun and Mars, secondarily even Jupiter
Element: Fire
Zodiac: Aries, Leo, Sagittarius
Runes: Sól, Kaun, Rauda, Ur, Tyr (maybe others on a case to case basis)
Numbers: 111 (Sun), 36 (Sun), 65 (Mars), 325 (Mars), multiples of the select rune, 216, 666 (Sun).

For a rune working for confidence, using for example Sól, what would be a good amount of repetitions of the rune (for someone who is new)?

kajo said:
For a rune working for confidence, using for example Sól, what would be a good amount of repetitions of the rune (for someone who is new)?
16 or 32, 16 is good. It is best to do it in multiples of the rune's number. So since the Sól rune is number 16, you can do 16, 32, 48, 64 times or more. 16 is good to start with.

kajo said:
If possible, try to use a multiple of the rune, so in this case, of the number 16. How much someone can handle depends on the person, so just start low and if you feel like you can do more, increase the reps. Generally, anywhere from 32 to 64 reps would be a good start if you are new. Make sure to listen to the rune mp3 and vibrate it lengthily just like Maxine does.
Here the Germanic and Icelandic mp3's for the Sowilo rune. For general pronounciation and more info, also check the Runic Kabalah PDF. :)

kajo said:

32 is the minimum for that rune. Are your chakras open yet? It's important to work on your solar plexus chakra and, more generally, on all your lower chakras.

Stormblood said:
kajo said:

32 is the minimum for that rune. Are your chakras open yet? It's important to work on your solar plexus chakra and, more generally, on all your lower chakras.
But remember not to do them quickly. The power lies in long, drawn-out vibration.

For example, if you 666 vibrations in 20 minutes, the power is much less than doing 80 in the same amount of time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back