Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Facial Recognition Required In China For Internet Access

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
What is next? Brainchip for citizens? Wait this has already happened.

Maybe internet monitoring and the police showing at your doorstep when you make a wrong search? Wait, this has happened too.

Wait, the worst thing that could actually happen is a system of ranking of citizens based on behavior! But this has already happened.

Cattle Farm 2030 is an actual thing, how Communist of them. Stalin would have a wet dream of present day China. Actually it was a bit beyond his wildest wet dreams.

Makes me wonder if actually we should be more accepting to the idea of China somehow being obliterated, as the example the jews are setting in China is just setting the "Western Jew Control" example in pale motion.

https://www.businessinsider.my/china-to-require-facial-id-for-internet-and-mobile-services-2019-10/

5d9e86493b33a743041ad744.png

Chinese citizens will soon need to scan their face before they can access internet services or get a new phone number

China’s 854 million internet users will soon need to use facial identification in order to apply for new internet or mobile services.
The Chinese government announced last month that telecommunications companies will need to scan users’ faces in order to verify their identities before they can access new services.

The new rule will apply from December 1.

The new legislation is part of China’s wider efforts to keep close tabs on its citizens and monitor their activities and behaviors.
Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more.

Chinese citizens will soon have to start using facial identification in order to sign up for internet services or get a new mobile number.

The Chinese government announced last month that residents applying for a new mobile or internet device will have their faces scanned by telecommunications carriers. The new rules will apply from December 1.

China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT), which is the state agency responsible for internet and technology regulation, wrote that the decision was part of its moves to “safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of citizens in the cyberspace” and prevent fraud, according to Quartz.

Recent reports indicate that China has around 854 million internet users.

The new legislation will also ban residents from transferring their mobile numbers to other people. According to Quartz, China appears to be the first country to require facial ID to sign up for mobile and internet services.

The new legislation is part of China’s wider efforts to keep close tabs on its citizens and monitor their activities and behaviors.

A promotional video shows an actor wearing LLVision live facial recognition smart glasses during a demonstration at the company's office in Beijing, China February 28, 2018.

A promotional video shows an actor wearing LLVision live facial recognition smart glasses during a demonstration at the company’s office in Beijing, China February 28, 2018. Thomas Peter/Reuters
Last month Chinese state media announced the development of a new “super camera,” and artificial intelligence-driven 500-megapixel camera capable of identifying individual faces in crowds of tens of thousands of people in “perfect detail.” State media said the device, which is five times more powerful than the human eye, could have “military, national defence and public security applications.”

China last year also said it developed a new surveillance camera which could identify users based on their walking style and silhouette. The “gait recognition” technology has reportedly already been rolled out in several Chinese cities, including Beijing and Shanghai.

Read more: China has started ranking citizens with a creepy ‘social credit’ system – here’s what you can do wrong, and the embarrassing, demeaning ways they can punish you

Chinese censorship and monitoring has soared under Chinese President Xi Jinping, and thousands of new censorship and surveillance initiatives have been issued every year.

In 2014, the Xi’s government announced plans for its “social credit system,” a vast, mandatory ranking system of all of its 1.4 billion citizens. According to China, the ranking system seeks to reinforce the notion that “keeping trust is glorious and breaking trust is disgraceful.”

The plan, which has already been implemented in some cities, will be fully implemented in 2020. Blocking the sidewalk, jaywalking, fare evasion, and even loitering can lower your social credit score. Punishments for maintaining a low social credit score include being banned from taking trains, having your internet speed cut, and being publicly shamed.

Dang, China is really steamrolling towards a nightmare scenario. Jews definitely abused the Asian communal instincts to implement that, but then again, imagine how easy it is to convince Western populaces to support such things, especially if they promote it as a solution to the false flag shootings, or something similar.

This sounds like it’ll hurt them more in the long run to me. But nonetheless, awful news. But I mean the level of restrictions going around is raising eyebrows, the jews are so panicked they’re acting too fast and not getting their laces tied right. Now they’re going to trip and fall and they have no one to blame but us. Bad goy rushing them a long.

Blitzkreig said:
Dang, China is really steamrolling towards a nightmare scenario. Jews definitely abused the Asian communal instincts to implement that, but then again, imagine how easy it is to convince Western populaces to support such things, especially if they promote it as a solution to the false flag shootings, or something similar.

A lot of this is happening in the West, it is just the population is kicking back, therefore, it is not made public. Yet.

When the average National IQ of the Western countries becomes that of some ape human hybrid, then yes, these things will be told "Oy vey goyim plz install microchip in ur brain it make u rly smart goy, permalink to amazon alexa goy", and they will be too dumb to understand the consequences. Kalergizing will work towards this very end.

Over in China all of this is just in the open as the state does terrorize people directly, and without any concern of anyone reacting to this, let alone violently.

Chinese government is just terrorizing the Chinese people. People are just turned into cattle.

This is not a firm control, but a cybernightmare. And imagine this is only superficial and quite basic implementation, AI has not been properly developed yet nowhere close to what it can theoretically achieve.

Oh what. . the ever loving fuck is this. -_- If i knew how to I would post that futurama meme of the professor saying 'i dont want to live on this planet anymore'. Come the fuck on! I have no true words to describe my discontentment with this. This right here is why we have the right to guns because the people should be allowed to rise up against stuff like this. A literal forced marxist feudal system that will rule everyones life. Thank you Hps for the RtR and thank you Satan most of all. Fucking kikes.

Did you have some naughty thoughts about a tiny bit more freedom? Then no hot water to shower with for you.

You don't want to work 20 hours a day? Then no unlocked fridge for you.

Are you questioning the jews, goy? Fine, we'll just shut down your brain for you to die instantly.

But muh cummunizm!!1!

I just can't believe that a lot of people still defend communism and the jews. I find it extremely difficult to have sympathy for the average Gentile.

Blitzkreig said:
In West there are already airports that use facial recognition and passport RFID scanning for people coming in, otherwise they cannot go through the gates. How long it can take to apply such measurements on other domains as well?

I had a dream last year where I found myself in the future, but not much ahead, just few years. It was a nightmare tbh, because this became a normal thing, people were monitored as a cattle. They followed every single word I say and write, they monitored my online activity and my physical moves too often. Everywhere cameras, microchips, cops...There was nowhere to hide, they would hunt people down and in the end they noticed I visit JoS and talk about weird things with people so one day they decided to take me down. Just broke into my house one day and that was it.

I fear what will happen to those poor people there, I guess they will have to wait for some time if this really start until we don't bring it down with RTRs. It should backfire in the end. Kikes are out of supply anyways, this will be interesting

I hate it when some people say, "China is doing great, their citizens are happy, my friend visited Shanghai last year" It is obvious that the majority of outsiders mostly visit tourist spots and major cities in China, where things are kept a little easy and heavily censored. These "I visited China" forget that China is heavily censored, the citizens(especially urban) themselves don't know what is happening in the other ends of China. People in Nanjing will not know shit about what is happening in Baiyin cuz of censorship. Just like the Russians during the Chernobyl disaster.

But I bet many in China are getting more aware of things after Xi Jinping took the permanent seat.

Gamers are boycotting Blizzard for being financed by China. More people are waking up.

txg said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

lol its okay to allow china to be destroyed because they are victims, but yet its not okay to glass the middle east because they are so violent and inhuman that they even kill their jewish masters... makes sense to me

Yes, because as we all know Iran and Iraq are equal to China in power and set example and declared expansionist Communists who control most of the world's production. Treat the situations equal goy buy the swindle.

We know Iran and Iraq and Syria aggression are just bollocks for Pissrael. These Nations likewise do not rant and rave of building cattle farms for the citizens. China however, is not a question of immoral intervention bollocks for Israel type of situation. It is a serious situation.

I am convinced its all the same as a good goy. Intervention in a country that does this is bad. I mena after all how can we handle the moral weight of being about to enter a Global Communism phase with China as the spearhead.

Little deranged irony and zero points of logical coherence do not make a point. China has to be weakened before it is too late. The paradigm it sets is just "Enslave everyone goyim even if you have 1.4 billion population. It works. Nobody is going to do shit to you. Brainchips for 2025 goyim. Do not intervene with this you bloody West because you waged a war in the middle east, every intervention is the same oy vey".

Lets not deal with China in anyway because some poor brains cannot process that this nation is creating advanced AI with a sole purpose of enslaving people directly. And we will be enjoying vibrant Communism pretty soon.

If China runs all the worlds botnets it makes me wonder what they will do once advanced AI can be implemented for these uses. Just be ready to be locked inside your Smart Home.

At least longer than China. Thankfully China does this with gross measurements, and it helps people in the West understand where we ourselves are headed.

All of this crap started also, let us not forget, over the excuse of the September 11th on the West.

We are not as escalated as China. Everything is monitored, yes, but the next levels of intervention such as mass crackdowns have not happened yet. People are also reacting to these things. This is why we are not told publicly.

Over in China, nobody reacts. And now with this internet Face ID, all the people who could use some Tor or VPN to get into the net, will be dragged directly by courts and be destroyed in bullshit trials, or just disappear easier as they cannot defend themselves by saying for example it wasn't them doing that.

As for protesting with the advanced AI cameras, anyone going out for a protest will be directly put into a watchlist, not only to be "watched over" but to have other direct punishments.

Spying on people is as it is wrong, yet the Chinese are implementing this to brutalize directly, rather than simply spy. This is the next level that gives a paradigm this is alright of a thing to do, or not punishable.

The US has all the more capabilities but there is some reasonable level past which the Bill of Rights does not allow treading. It still holds itself up by some consicous citizens. Even if this barrier is to he considered small, it does exist.

So when many countries where things are problematic already like will see that stuff, thet will be like, very nice that you can do all that, let me do that too. And then others will follow.

The Alchemist7 said:
Blitzkreig said:
In West there are already airports that use facial recognition and passport RFID scanning for people coming in, otherwise they cannot go through the gates. How long it can take to apply such measurements on other domains as well?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Prohibiting the transfer of your phone number to others means that the phone number and photo serve to identify people...
023458667 + photo of the borg. Obviously there is little time left for microchips.
Jews must be cursed.

This is what would be waiting entire world if the enemy wins.

Therefore, spam the RTRs as much as possible. This is not gonna pass in rest of the world!

If someone is still too lazy to do the RTR every day, here is the definitive proof of their plans if they manage to get their way.

This has pretty much been happening in the West as well as far as data collection of the goyim goes. only there are still certain forces in place that prevent them from acting on this data.

I'm sure we all know facebook. then there is how they try to connect your logins via every single site via a universal "google" account.

the latest iphone that came out uses this same facial recognition feature to "unlock" your phone and has a feature on the phone where it auto inputs text into text boxes based on what it hears aka it is ALWAYS recording and listening to whatever you say. because typing is too hard goy trust us we are just making it more convenient and easy for you.

This will not work!!!

As every jew obviously has right to full access to the web to get informations about goyim, and also every jewish face is really looking like an ass, it would be enough to drop your trousers and show your ass to facial recognizion device, to get full-jew-net-access for free!

China people must wake up and find this loophole.

Gerecht Ror said:
As every jew obviously has right to full access to the web to get informations about goyim, and also every jewish face is really looking like an ass, it would be enough to drop your trousers and show your ass to facial recognizion device, to get full-jew-net-access for free!
LOL :lol:

Gerecht Ror said:
This will not work!!!

China people must wake up and find this loophole.
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Maybe internet monitoring and the police showing at your doorstep when you make a wrong search? Wait, this has happened too.

Wait, the worst thing that could actually happen is a system of ranking of citizens based on behavior! But this has already happened.

Cattle Farm 2030 is an actual thing, how Communist of them. Stalin would have a wet dream of present day China. Actually it was a bit beyond his wildest wet dreams.

Makes me wonder if actually we should be more accepting to the idea of China somehow being obliterated, as the example the jews are setting in China is just setting the "Western Jew Control" example in pale motion.

https://www.businessinsider.my/china-to-require-facial-id-for-internet-and-mobile-services-2019-10/

Chinese citizens will soon need to scan their face before they can access internet services or get a new phone number

China’s 854 million internet users will soon need to use facial identification in order to apply for new internet or mobile services.
The Chinese government announced last month that telecommunications companies will need to scan users’ faces in order to verify their identities before they can access new services.

Chinese citizens will soon have to start using facial identification in order to sign up for internet services or get a new mobile number.

The Chinese government announced last month that residents applying for a new mobile or internet device will have their faces scanned by telecommunications carriers. The new rules will apply from December 1.

China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT), which is the state agency responsible for internet and technology regulation, wrote that the decision was part of its moves to “safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of citizens in the cyberspace” and prevent fraud, according to Quartz.

The new legislation will also ban residents from transferring their mobile numbers to other people. According to Quartz, China appears to be the first country to require facial ID to sign up for mobile and internet services.

A promotional video shows an actor wearing LLVision live facial recognition smart glasses during a demonstration at the company's office in Beijing, China February 28, 2018.

A promotional video shows an actor wearing LLVision live facial recognition smart glasses during a demonstration at the company’s office in Beijing, China February 28, 2018. Thomas Peter/Reuters
Last month Chinese state media announced the development of a new “super camera,” and artificial intelligence-driven 500-megapixel camera capable of identifying individual faces in crowds of tens of thousands of people in “perfect detail.” State media said the device, which is five times more powerful than the human eye, could have “military, national defence and public security applications.”

China last year also said it developed a new surveillance camera which could identify users based on their walking style and silhouette. The “gait recognition” technology has reportedly already been rolled out in several Chinese cities, including Beijing and Shanghai.

Read more: China has started ranking citizens with a creepy ‘social credit’ system – here’s what you can do wrong, and the embarrassing, demeaning ways they can punish you

Chinese censorship and monitoring has soared under Chinese President Xi Jinping, and thousands of new censorship and surveillance initiatives have been issued every year.

In 2014, the Xi’s government announced plans for its “social credit system,” a vast, mandatory ranking system of all of its 1.4 billion citizens. According to China, the ranking system seeks to reinforce the notion that “keeping trust is glorious and breaking trust is disgraceful.”

The plan, which has already been implemented in some cities, will be fully implemented in 2020. Blocking the sidewalk, jaywalking, fare evasion, and even loitering can lower your social credit score. Punishments for maintaining a low social credit score include being banned from taking trains, having your internet speed cut, and being publicly shamed.

Sometimes I wish many of the eastern countries should be cleansed by napalm or something , china , saudi arabia other places like that , I mean it sounds pretty fucking horrible but it really would better the world I am just glad I was not born over in the "holy land"..I have traveled to places like Lebanon , extremely beautiful place on one end but on the other end you cannot walk more then 10 feet without coming across nazarene shrines and latin crosses everywhere , and the neighborhoods are seperated by religion , one town is for muslims the other for christians , they segregate themselves from each other and continually plot each others demise. The rampant "holy trinity" religion is the only problem they have , I mean its so bad that its just a known rule that you can never let your child out of your sight over there as someone will kidnap them....I wonder who they blame all of the child rape/murder on? Just so pathetic! So anyone could understand why I wouldnt mind if somehow mass extermination befell these places , If only the children could be seperated from the adults and then 'let the chemical warfare begin' :evil: :evil: no but seriously it is really fucked up over there...Whats next?microchips in the newborns?

Chinese communist party’s app is reportedly spying on its 100M users
L8wDK1t.jpg

China's Study the Great Nation app 'enables spying via back door'
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-50042379

Chinese propaganda app allows government to spy on users' phones
https://news.sky.com/story/chinese-propaganda-app-allows-government-to-spy-on-users-phones-11835526

Chinese Communist party app grants authorities back door access to users' data
https://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3082565/communist-party-backdoor-access-data

Chinese communist party’s app is reportedly spying on its 100M users
https://thenextweb.com/world/2019/10/14/chinese-communist-partys-app-is-reportedly-spying-on-its-100m-users

Admission by Facebook (Google and Apple as well) that your audio is recorded by them
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22739

In the j/news recently
What does Google know about me?
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20408

Recent News
facebook, apple, amazon, google, et al
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12511

Welcome to the Age of Privacy Nihilism
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12309

DNA data storage
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3699

Do you know what (((they))) know about you?
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3656

"israel" spyware injected onto phones
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19649

commjewnist*

Kassiyas Lytenhardt said:
Whats next?microchips in the newborns?
That's the plan. In the West we still rezist the microchips, for the moment we have laws protecting us from microchips and is a bit better, but in China is only a matter of time until they will implement the brain microchip. Probably they first act to make the chinesse people completely obedient goyim and have no opposition, as someone said here that there are hundreds of protests in China every year against the government. They do this by force. On the other hand, if they manage to bastardize the Western White civilizations until we eventually dissapear, the microchipping would be far easier as the Kalergi brown mullato will be too dump to realize what's happening.

The Alchemist7 said:
That's the plan. In the West we still rezist the microchips, for the moment we have laws protecting us from microchips and is a bit better, but in China is only a matter of time until they will implement the brain microchip. Probably they first act to make the chinesse people completely obedient goyim and have no opposition, as someone said here that there are hundreds of protests in China every year against the government. They do this by force. On the other hand, if they manage to bastardize the Western White civilizations until we eventually dissapear, the microchipping would be far easier as the Kalergi brown mullato will be too dump to realize what's happening.
I heard that in Russia when you have a baby born in a hospital, the doctors take the baby away into another room for 10 or 20 minutes and you're not allowed to follow them or know what they are doing to it. So they probably do put all kinds of microchips and poison injections in.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

We're next, unless we fight it, and fight it hard.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

We're next, unless we fight it, and fight it hard.

Blitzkreig said:

Another thought, how many of us will kick the internet to the curb if this happens here?

I hope I do. In fact, I'd be terrified not to, considering the web sites I frequent. Like this one; I'd miss this group greatly. I don't comment much, but I do read and learn. Leaving the internet can't take away head knowledge.

Coraxo said:
Did you have some naughty thoughts about a tiny bit more freedom? Then no hot water to shower with for you.

You don't want to work 20 hours a day? Then no unlocked fridge for you.

Are you questioning the jews, goy? Fine, we'll just shut down your brain for you to die instantly.

But muh cummunizm!!1!

I just can't believe that a lot of people still defend communism and the jews. I find it extremely difficult to have sympathy for the average Gentile.

My family backs the Joo's 100%. Even my non religious family backs them. There's no use trying to talk to them, it's hard wired in their brains. I'm alone out here and that's OK. I'm mean, I'm a survivor, and I've been through worse. My Name is Sue, How Do You Do?

Besides, we're all going someday, so why bother caving into their insanity. It's all going to be OK. We're a strong people, we'll figure this out. Our Father loves us.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I heard that in Russia when you have a baby born in a hospital, the doctors take the baby away into another room for 10 or 20 minutes and you're not allowed to follow them or know what they are doing to it. So they probably do put all kinds of microchips and poison injections in.
Same here, I think I read that from the forum not very long time ago. Unfortunately I could not find any evidence in english on the internet, maybe only a russian might know more about this

Nammu said:
Blitzkreig said:

Another thought, how many of us will kick the internet to the curb if this happens here?

I hope I do. In fact, I'd be terrified not to, considering the web sites I frequent. Like this one; I'd miss this group greatly. I don't comment much, but I do read and learn. Leaving the internet can't take away head knowledge.
(Someone told me that)If the US had have voted for something to control the Internet a year or two ago, the Pirate Bay said that they would have created a new Internet, so if shit happens, people will backlash and do things.

I heard that in Russia when you have a baby born in a hospital, the doctors take the baby away into another room for 10 or 20 minutes and you're not allowed to follow them or know what they are doing to it.
This is called vaccinating your child for brighter future, you know. And yes, they do it.

My initial thoughts on this;
Perhaps one could use Spirit Gum or some type of mask when undergoing facial recognition to trick the system..?
As for the gait detection robotic eye thing..
Even if you carry yourself differently you still may be fucced .. as far as being detected goes. :cry:
I haven't gone through the full list of replies yet, perhaps someone else already brought this to attention.

MicHael Bats'Ard said:
My initial thoughts on this;
Perhaps one could use Spirit Gum or some type of mask when undergoing facial recognition to trick the system..?
As for the gait detection robotic eye thing..
Even if you carry yourself differently you still may be fucced .. as far as being detected goes. :cry:
I haven't gone through the full list of replies yet, perhaps someone else already brought this to attention.
If by "carry yourself" you mean how you walk with your posture, then that was demonstrated on TV last year or the year before, with a camera, or multiple cameras/scanning-type technology thing, that it can still tell who you are.

This just came in on the news feed:

Planting Tiny Spy Chips in Hardware Can Cost as Little as $200
https://www.wired.com/story/plant-spy-chips-hardware-supermicro-cheap-proof-of-concept/?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Chump change for the enemy and they can retro fit the chips into the computer if you bring it in to have it fixed.

Spread the word and keep doing those RTRs.

They trying to put a lid on top the bucket, but the bottom is full of holes. Doesn't matter what they do with China when the rest of the world watches them do it.

The Alchemist7 said:

Most people would think I am a paranoid delusional for thinking that the flu shots and other vaccinations have something in them (some substance or somevery small subliminal chip) (I belive the american government in particular has worked with and has been making dealings with the greys for long time---technology in return for airspace and help keeping abductions and shit under wraps...knowing myself for a fact that these things are real it isnt too far too belive that there is technology so small you cant even see or it dissolves once removed from the skin and deteriorates into just a little metallic mold(as has been reported by abductees who have had things removed from there skin) All i know for sure is I havent had the flu since elementary and that was the last time i recived it ,, I am now late 20s

I very highly doubt that there are microchips in vaccines. But in Russia where they take the baby away and don't let you see what they're doing, maybe they do put in a microchip there. But I don't think, in most of the world, that babies ever get any microchips.

But they do have an extreme amount of ridiculous poisons in vaccines. Glyphosphate, which is the main ingredient of Roundup Weedkiller and pesticide, is also a main ingredient in vaccines. Now what is that necessary for? It causes brain damage, and prolonged exposure would cause many kinds of cancer also. Why do they need to inject moment-old babies with concentrated weedkiller pesticide? What is the excuse for that one? They say it keeps the vaccine "fresh" for longer.

Also Silver Nitrate, which does not have ANY medical or healthy uses at all. What Silver Nitrate does, is it causes blindness. That's basically the only thing it's good for is causing blindness. It's ridiculous, the vast majority of little children all "need" glasses now! Because they all get injected with a chemical, when they are only a moment old, who's only use is to cause blindness. And glasses industry gets a trillion more shekels in their pocket every year, and every new born child is now made a lifelong customer. About a decade ago, they changed the recipe and uncreased the amount of silver nitrate, and at that same time, the rate of young children needing glasses went up exponentially. I wonder why?

A few dacades ago, they started making one of the vaccines for babies with an ingredient that is derived from peanuts. So when this baby small enough to fit in your hand, is injected with all kinds of crazy permanent damage causing poisons, there is also a peanut ingredient in there too. When did it become common for so many children to have peanut allergies? The same time they started putting peanuts in vaccines, is the same time the peanut allergy bacame so popular.

There is only one company in the world who's job it is to make the recipe for all these vaccines, and decide what to put in them. And then it's official, that is what it is. Nobody else ever does any review of the recipe or ingredients, or ever asks "what do you need this in there for?" One single big rat decides to force the future generations to grow up all with blindness, weaknesses, sicknesses, and physical problems, and then the governments force with laws that you need to let it happen. Nobody does any review.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back