Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"Yom Kippur" - Full Victory Mode : Kol Nidre RTR + Final RTR

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Your methods and your assessment are totally correct. Yes, this is an attack that you describe. The more experienced someone is, they will know it and asses it properly.

Larissa666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Make sure to also remember, do not think like little children here, that everytime one has a nightmare it means it's some ET causing it. Attacks coming from them are going to be more or less very evident, with the meaning to get you to stop what you are doing.

On the other hand general bad dreams are most of the time just dreams and related.

No, attacks in dreams coming from enemy are very specific and have that specific signature to them. I can easily separate them from usual nightmares coming from own psyche or such.

At least that’s in my case. Sometimes even before going to sleep, as you’re slowly drifting off into sleep, you can feel that something is just wrong. If you just continue with sleep, there is almost 100 percent chance for enemy waiting you somewhere.

What is best to do is to immediately get up when this happens, and chase the enemy away before you fall asleep. I so far have two methods, engulfing entire room where I sleep in blue flame, and vibrating VINASA as much times as needed. It worked so far.

I see what you guys are saying, I have nightmares here and there that I’m usually pretty into since I feel as if I could make movies outta some of the shit in my dreams.

What I’ve found odd is suddenly getting woken up several times through out the night paired with nightmares for a few days in a row. I haven’t thought there was an ET doing this to me specifically but I did wonder if there was a general thought form working to disrupt SS in general.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Make sure to also remember, do not think like little children here, that everytime one has a nightmare it means it's some ET causing it. Attacks coming from them are going to be more or less very evident, with the meaning to get you to stop what you are doing.

On the other hand general bad dreams are most of the time just dreams and related.

DiscipleOfSatan said:
Sleepy said:
Does anyone else experience nightmares and trouble sleeping during these times? Crazy dreams the last couple days, been extra tried! It’s not stopping me from participating just a lil annoying!

Yeah, I've had a nightmare last night too, and I rarely have nightmares. I guess we should do more aura cleansing and aura of protection meditations.

That would explain Why I had a nightmare yesterday in which I had my fingers cut off. It felt weird.

Vaal said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

DiscipleOfSatan said:
Yeah, I've had a nightmare last night too, and I rarely have nightmares. I guess we should do more aura cleansing and aura of protection meditations.

That would explain Why I had a nightmare yesterday in which I had my fingers cut off. It felt weird.

I also had many dreams during this period. Last night I had some weird dream about a baby that was an old man actually. I only remember bits and pieces, but yes many weird dreams.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It's war my fellow Satanists, bear that in mind. We are fighting.

Stay strong always.

Egon said:
I had intense dreams and a minor health problem that kept me from doing yoga for one day (lol much attack), though it's been much more pleasant the past couple of days.

Sleepy said:
Does anyone else experience nightmares and trouble sleeping during these times? Crazy dreams the last couple days, been extra tried! It’s not stopping me from participating just a lil annoying!
Regarding the nightmare situation, I'm thinking that most likely the enemy is putting the majority of their efforts into offense, to try and make it look like they are still oh-so-strong and weaken morale of their enemies.

This is perfect for us, as this is nothing more than a suicide attack on their part. What do we get from their suicide attack? Maybe some nightmares and low energy for a couple of days. What do they get as a result of even further neglecting their protection? Total and utter exposure of all their bullshit. We are winning.

Yesterday before I was to do my last Final RTR and as I was doing my every day meditation session for the day ,I was gripped by a severe mental block of not wanting to do the RTR. I was feeling extremely drowsy and I started rationalizing that since I've already done the RTR that should be okay for today. It was very hard to even move with that mental block. But my intuition caught on to the dishonest alien feeling. It.was not something I was feeling from my own being but a deceptive enemy attack which I only realized after I raised my consciousness outside of my body by visualizing myself above my body. It was like an energy targeted at my brow centre (this is where your consciousness lies and where the enemy tries to implant their deceptive thoughts. )

I was infuriated and like Fuck you Jews, I'm going to do this and fuck you up. And ironically after I was done with the RTR and the mini returning curses , I was able to feel my pineal gland very strongly and taste the sweet nectar and fragrance in my throat. The enemy curses after being removed activated this part of my mind. The same thing happened today also. Do you guys realize the gravity of doing RTRs now ? This literally cleans your soul ,opens your chakras and makes you tap your untapped potential (which is shadowed by Jewish curses.)

Hail Satan!!!

Lol I wish they gave me more nightmares, I liked them. Today I was really depressed and didn't do many rituals, recently I started to get panic attacks again.

Jack said:
Yesterday before I was to do my last Final RTR and as I was doing my every day meditation session for the day ,I was gripped by a severe mental block of not wanting to do the RTR. I was feeling extremely drowsy and I started rationalizing that since I've already done the RTR that should be okay for today. It was very hard to even move with that mental block. But my intuition caught on to the dishonest alien feeling. It.was not something I was feeling from my own being but a deceptive enemy attack which I only realized after I raised my consciousness outside of my body by visualizing myself above my body. It was like an energy targeted at my brow centre (this is where your consciousness lies and where the enemy tries to implant their deceptive thoughts. )

I was infuriated and like Fuck you Jews, I'm going to do this and fuck you up. And ironically after I was done with the RTR and the mini returning curses , I was able to feel my pineal gland very strongly and taste the sweet nectar and fragrance in my throat. The enemy curses after being removed activated this part of my mind. The same thing happened today also. Do you guys realize the gravity of doing RTRs now ? This literally cleans your soul ,opens your chakras and makes you tap your untapped potential (which is shadowed by Jewish curses.)

Hail Satan!!!
I felt my chakra more free and powerful today too after doing my RTR session! Another thing is am I the only one that feels that the jewish alphabet is so much weaker than before? I'm not the best at feeling energy but this is what I felt today while doing the Final RTR...

The Final RTR covers the Aramaic version of Hebrew the Kol Nidre is written and performed with this along with the Kol Nidre RTR has devastated the enemy. The enemy leadership the Kabbalah adepts are the ones who get hit the most as they are actively engaged in the practices they have failed to escape the karma of due to our rituals.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Today I was really depressed and didn't do many rituals, recently I started to get panic attacks again.
It seems the enemy went on something like a suicide attack with this one, so do not worry. Their forces have been severely weakened by our efforts during this time, and we scored another big victory. Whatever enemy attacks you may be experiencing, they should quiet down again soon.

It's natural now as we have done a lot for everyone to be a little down. We are now officially returning to the normal Final RTR daily schedule, and make sure to recuperate and take your time as necessary. After all we did amazing on the days that we should.

Do some R&R, relaxation, and take the next days to calm down. After this we will be doing some positive things for all of us SS.

HAIL SATAN!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It's natural now as we have done a lot for everyone to be a little down. We are now officially returning to the normal Final RTR daily schedule, and make sure to recuperate and take your time as necessary. After all we did amazing on the days that we should.

Do some R&R, relaxation, and take the next days to calm down. After this we will be doing some positive things for all of us SS.

HAIL SATAN!!!
Hp, I did my best on ruppik moy except the 12th and 10th because of lack of privacy even though I could do mental RTRs yet got lazy should I forgive myself?

mercury_wisdom said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HAIL SATAN!!!
Hp, I did my best on ruppik moy except the 12th and 10th because of lack of privacy even though I could do mental RTRs yet got lazy should I forgive myself?

Learn from this for the next time. I am pretty certain all of us filled for when someone else was hanging low, and this is why we fight as an army and not as individuals.

Every one make sure to do the aura cleaning and returning curses more during these times.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Learn from this for the next time. I am pretty certain all of us filled for when someone else was hanging low, and this is why we fight as an army and not as individuals.
Definitely Hp! I will learn not to get influenced by the enemy again.

Sleepy said:

Couple days late, but I just woke up from the scariest dream I've had in a very long time and I don't know if it's an enemy attack and related to the Jewish blood sacrifices/holidays, or just the full moon. I felt so trapped in this dream, I didn't even realise that I was dreaming.

I was walking around this neighbourhood (it seemed English/UK), and this van drives in and men come out holding a little girl who is tied up and gagged, I kinda follow and enter the building to get pictures and report the crime but this woman comes in behind me and catches me. She makes it clear to me that if any news of this gets out, I'm dead. I feel frightened when I'm eventually allowed to leave and still immediately rush to tweet this and spread the news. When I'm done, the dread really sinks in and I legitimately felt like I was going to die.

Thankfully I woke up, I really thought I wasn't dreaming. I feel like that dream was supposed to scare me into complicity/submission. I feel like I could have been experiencing something through someone else's eyes, it felt SO very real.
I don't want to let this deter me from annihilating the kikes, they probably feel much more scared and are WEAK and helpless, that's why they resort to attacking in dreams like a pathetic Freddy Kikeger.

HailSatanForever said:
Not sure if these dreams even come from the enemy or not, but they definitely can be annoying. I've had them a bunch of times.

I had a dream today where for some reason people were chasing me, trying to catch/kill me. I stabbed and killed a few of them and spent a bunch of time running, it felt long and arduous. I got so annoyed at that dream that I eventually snapped out of it and switched to a state of lucid dreaming. At that point I changed the dream to one where I was at a hot spring, relaxing in the warm water. After that I had nice dreams until I woke up.

If you practice and become more adept at controlling your mind, chances are you will eventually be able to forcefully stop bad dreams like those.

I have a question concerning the DEATH SPELL..
I am assuming when you put grey energy around the victims aura when they are sleeping you have to harvest this grey energy from a graveyard(or other deathly places)??
Or can you manipulate there aura without harvesting it(i dont think so)-just making sure-
I am not ready for this yet I am just trying to figure things out in advance as there is alot of justice to tend to in the distant future and I'm just practicing these sorts of things with non harmful energies and methods.
Any wisdom is welcome!
Hail Satan! :twisted:

HailSatanForever said:
Not sure if these dreams even come from the enemy or not, but they definitely can be annoying. I've had them a bunch of times.

I had a dream today where for some reason people were chasing me, trying to catch/kill me. I stabbed and killed a few of them and spent a bunch of time running, it felt long and arduous. I got so annoyed at that dream that I eventually snapped out of it and switched to a state of lucid dreaming. At that point I changed the dream to one where I was at a hot spring, relaxing in the warm water. After that I had nice dreams until I woke up.

If you practice and become more adept at controlling your mind, chances are you will eventually be able to forcefully stop bad dreams like those.

The best way of ´´profiting`` from these nightmares, is to EXACTLY when you wake up from them, to think about that same nightmare(like you would ´´go`` there again, but so that you ARE awake) and LAUGH at the ´´monster`` or the ´´thing`` that was scary or horrifying in that dream and tell that KIKE to FUCK OFF and say ´´SERIOUSLY??? *THIS* is the ONLY weapon you fuckers HAVE against me? The ONLY weapon strong enough in your arsenal, which is emptying faster than billion $ in 1 CENT coins on a jewish street, is to attack me in my fucking DREAM?? When im the MOST connected to the Astral. HAHAHA!! :lol: :lol: MAN you Reptilian FUCKS are PATHEEEEEETIC!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ``

Btw, THANKS FOR THE MORALE BOOST FROM LAST NIGHT FOR ME KIKES! :lol:

LOOOVE YOUUUUUU :p :p *kissesofDEATH*
:lol: :lol:

Kassiyas Lytenhardt said:
I am assuming when you put grey energy around the victims aura when they are sleeping you have to harvest this grey energy from a graveyard(or other deathly places)??
Or can you manipulate there aura without harvesting it(i dont think so)-just making sure-
I am not ready for this yet I am just trying to figure things out in advance as there is alot of justice to tend to in the distant future and I'm just practicing these sorts of things with non harmful energies and methods.
Any wisdom is welcome!

Harvesting/ripping energy from graveyards certainly helps a lot, especially for beginners in death magick, but it's not strictly needed. Energy is all around you and inside you already.

Stormblood said:
Any wisdom is welcome!

Harvesting/ripping energy from graveyards certainly helps a lot, especially for beginners in death magick, but it's not strictly needed. Energy is all around you and inside you already.
Don't say that death energy is already inside him

Stormblood said:
Some newbies might get harmful ideas from that statement.
Never use your internal energy for deathspells.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

I didn't. I said that energy is already inside him, not death energy.

Shael said:
Stormblood said:

The JoS is already clear about that. Don't put words in my mouth just to comment and increase your post count.

Stormblood said:
The JoS is already clear about that. Don't put words in my mouth just to comment and increase your post count.
I never put words in your mouth. Even if it is stated on the JoS, it can still be taken the wrong way in the way you worded it. I merely clarified this for other members, that's all.
No need to get all offended just from me clarifying something.

Stormblood said:

You're right that you didn't specify exactly what kind of energy is inside him, but when you are talking about death curses and taking death energy from graveyards, then your next sentence is "the energy is already inside you" that could very easily give somebody some very dangerous ideas, especially someone new who doesn't really know what they're doing.

Shael said:
Stormblood said:
I never put words in your mouth. Even if it is stated on the JoS, it can still be taken the wrong way in the way you worded it. I merely clarified this for other members, that's all.
No need to get all offended just from me clarifying something.

I'm not offended and you're not an empath. Instead of quoting me and correcting me as if I've said something wrong, you could've simply added to never use your internal energy for death spells. Which I forgot to say, that's true.

Stormblood said:

You're right that you didn't specify exactly what kind of energy is inside him, but when you are talking about death curses and taking death energy from graveyards, then your next sentence is "the energy is already inside you" that could very easily give somebody some very dangerous ideas, especially someone new who doesn't really know what they're doing.

Then let me add this: a newbie shouldn't be messing with death or any beginning witchcraft at all until they have built the foundations of their power through power meditation. That's also on JoS.

Shael said:
Stormblood said:
Never use your internal energy for deathspells.[/quo

Any good advice for using the runes for there black majickal purposes? when you vibrate the runes does the energy attach to yourself??

Stormblood said:

easy guys i dont think anyone is that thick headed to think that the death energy is already inside them im extremly curious about using the runes for black majick though any advice? when vibrating the runes does the enrgy invoke?

Shael said:
HailSatanForever said:

my experience is the more violence you willingly put into your conious and subconcious mind (video games,movies,thoughts,violent feelings/urges) the more it can creep into your dreams..try programming your mind to have pleasant lucid dreams it can work

im extremly curious about using the runes for black majick though any advice? when vibrating the runes does the enrgy invoke?
Not if you are careful to keep it seperate from yourself and have a careful affirmation. And clean yourself after.

Shael said:
Stormblood said:

Any good advice for using the runes for there black majickal purposes? when you vibrate the runes does the energy attach to yourself??

You have to vibrate them into the other person and not into yourself. This ensures the least attachment possible. Then clean yourself thoroughly. As usual detaching is needed like with every working, which means you stop thinking about it until next time you perform the working.

Vibrate the runes backwards so as to not connect into the harmful energies. You can never vibrate runes just 100% into someone else. There will always be some energy stuck to you, which is why Maxine said in her audio to vibrate them backwards for black magick.

If you are interested in black magick, check here.
This one is about a deathspell, but you can use the methods for any type of black magick you want.

Shael said:
Vibrate the runes backwards so as to not connect into the harmful energies. You can never vibrate runes just 100% into someone else. There will always be some energy stuck to you, which is why Maxine said in her audio to vibrate them backwards for black magick.

If you are interested in black magick, check here.
This one is about a deathspell, but you can use the methods for any type of black magick you want.

Though I never vibrated runes for black magic, binding yes, but not black magic unless you count the 2016 Curse Israel RTR situation. I believe it was the last time we even vibrated runes against Israel.

I never heard of vibrating the runes backwards to cancel them out. I've read of vibrating backwards to create black magic like Zigla for example. But I never in all the years around read of vibrating the rune to cancel out the effect. I've always been under the assumption that runes are so easy on the counter-effects that it, worst case scenario a slap on the wrist.

I guess the Runes are just like the other Runes such as Necronomicon, Sanskrit, and other languages. Like I said I've been under the impression the Runes themselves are easier on the soul and a simple cleaning clears out the backlash.

Mind pointing out the sermon about it? I do recall the baneful magick squares with the antidote but never on the runes.

Gear88 said:
Mind pointing out the sermon about it?
I don't know of any sermon about this. Maxine mentioned it in her mp3 Introduction to the Runic Kabalah, at 7 minutes 33 seconds in.

When this topic came up, some members chimed in saying they used this themselves successfully. I personally have never used this, since I only found out about it in the afforementioned discussion a few weeks ago.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back