Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Planets in their detriment/fall, Venus and weight loss

Ignisalas

Well this sucks so much that the sun, mars, and venus are in their signs of detriment/fall I was planning on using some of the planetary mantras for some workings. Can I still use the planetary mantras while the planets are in their weakest signs? I wanted to use venus energy for something but I was just wondering if it would even work with venus in a weak sign.

I was planning on using venus energy to help me lose weight. I stopped smoking cigarettes about 2 weeks ago and im proud of myself for quitting smoking. Now that I have my smoking habit out of the way I wanted to start trying to lose weight because ive been overweight for most of my life and its completely ruined my life up until this point. Its time for change. Are there any runes to use for this type of thing? What would be the best runes/affirmations to use for this? I hate just sitting and trying to breath in blue energy. I need vibrations and mantras and something powerful and not just breathing in blue energy.

Im happy that I was able to quit smoking, I feel some very positive changes going on in my life. But theres still a lot of things that are causing problems for me. I only gave myself about another year or two to live because I was given a shit life here. I cant say It was all my fault that I had such a horrible life, because it wasn't. It was because of all the jewish curses on us, combined with past life issues that I have no clue about. And I had a lot of bad planets in my birth chart.
Im doing what I can to make changes to my life but I need help sometimes.

Now for the plan I had, I was going to use the venus mantra to help me lose weight, but I was also thinking about the Sowilo rune to speed up my metabolism. Im not sure what I should use for this and I need some advice.

I think you'll find these very helpful.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Weight_Loss.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Hypnosis.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Self_Hypnosis.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Hypnosis.html

Apart from this I'd advise you to take on interminable fasting. Drink farm milk instead of breakfast in the morning do not eat until afternoon. Change your dietary schedule to remove processed foods that are cancerous.
Also take up strength training to stay in shape and build muscle during the weight loss otherwise you'll look malnourished. If you do not know about this, go to
https://kinobody.com
This guy is completely different than any other bodybuilding coach out there. He focuses on building a natural body. (Itll take 2-3 years unfortunately, but fortunately its permanently and your body will look aesthetic as opposed to an inflatable balloon. )

Yeah there are alternatives to the planetary mantras. Let me tell you something I did last year and I lost a lot of weight fast. The thing was I wasn’t trying to lose weight, I was already skinny. So I became frail for a short time. It was the sowilo and Ur runes. What I think happened was those combined jump started my metabolism. Ur increases your energy. I was using them for a different purpose, as I said, but in a couple of weeks I lost 10 lbs! But I went extreme and I became really frail. I wasn’t eating much and I was vibrating the mantras literally almost 3000 times a day for about 2-3 weeks. I don’t advise that at all. For me, I just had a goal and was vibrating mantras what felt like all day long. Taking only short breaks in between and not eating much. But nonetheless I had soo much energy when I stopped. Felt I could run indefinitely and lost a lot of weight.

I would suggest the mantras but far less reps. And modifying your diet and lifestyle choices if you want to see permanent change. But I think Ur and sowilo are good for boosting the metabolism and keeping it at a healthy level when you drop your diet after meeting your weight goals. Otherwise there’s a tendency to gain it back.

Eric13 said:
A general advice on Uruz - make sure that when you use it, you put a very ample amount of safety clauses (healthy, positive) into your affirmation. I tried Uruz in the past to increase my health, specifically to reduce tiredness during the day and used a badly worded affirmation for this that only included "In a positive way for me", with little focus. I ended up getting something similar to insomnia from this, which took several months and another seperate working in order to fix again.

This will vary wildly depending on the person. Some people may have zero adverse effects from Uruz at all, even in a case like I described above. I am writing this mainly for the small percentage of people here who may have a similar astrological and elemental distribution as me, and thereby would be potentially at risk of having the same adverse effects I did.

Always stay cautious, use proper safety clauses in your affirmation, and most importantly - if something feels bad, do not forcefully continue it. I did this with the working back then, thinking it must just be some kind of "cleansing" thing, but it wasn't. Stay safe.

I have the exact opposite problem. I need to gain weight in a healthy way. I weight like 43 kilograms and I'm around 160 centimetres. It might just be my body type tho because I've always been like this and no matter how much I eat I do not gain weight.

But I do believe I need to gain at least a few more kilograms. Any suggestions on that?

BlueLight said:
I have the exact opposite problem. I need to gain weight in a healthy way. I weight like 43 kilograms and I'm around 160 centimetres. It might just be my body type tho because I've always been like this and no matter how much I eat I do not gain weight.

But I do believe I need to gain at least a few more kilograms. Any suggestions on that?
I think the Jupiter square, and Jupiterian energies in general, are linked to indulgence and gaining weight.
You might also want to take a look at your current diet and see if you are neglecting any important types of food. If you suspect that this may be the case, you can post on the Health forums for dietary advice as well. :)

Shael said:
BlueLight said:

I think the Jupiter square, and Jupiterian energies in general, are linked to indulgence and gaining weight.
You might also want to take a look at your current diet and see if you are neglecting any important types of food. If you suspect that this may be the case, you can post on the Health forums for dietary advice as well. :)
The Jupiter Square really helped me a lot to gain weight when i needed some years ago, in my case there was always a lot of food that i like when i needed and so i would eat more than the usual.

Shael said:
BlueLight said:

Thank you. :D

BlueLight said:

It’s calories in calories out when putting on fat, if that’s your goal. If it’s muscle there’s a thread I wrote called Muscle Protein Synthesis on the health forums.

You say no matter how much you eat your weight is stable, well that just means you have a fast metabolism. You’ll have to increase food/calorie intake to put on weight. No other way. A working to increase appetite, possibly, if that’s a problem. Otherwise, eat more.

BlueLight said:

You probably already have an healthy amount of body fat (anything more than 5% of your total mass is healthy) so you probably don't want to focus on Jupiter exclusively. I suggest reading the muscle synthesis post by Eric13 and using earth mantras to support your healthy growth. Laum deals with muscle-building too, as it's related to muscles. Runes such as Ur can also be used.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back