Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Drugs and vital energy

Javali de Aquário

Is there any way to ingest drugs such as alcohol without harming our energy centers, chakras, nadis, our aura, our energy?

No as these do mess up your body as a result the soul.

Depending on the drug the effects may be more or less severe, but with any drug from weed down to crack, there will be effects, and there is no light or heavy drugs, just a slower and more painful, or more rapid way to self ruin.

Javali de Aquário said:
Is there any way to ingest drugs such as alcohol without harming our energy centers, chakras, nadis, our aura, our energy?
If for some weird reason you have to drink a lot of alcohol somewhere (as a social requirement in some high-level environment or whatever, e.g. some business party with a group that drinks a lot) then there is a thing you can take afterwards to minimize the damage that the alcohol does to your brain and body as a whole.
Check this thread: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10270&p=35273&#p35273

Also bear in mind that, at the end of the day, you should ALWAYS avoid drinking alcohol if at all possible. The above advice is merely in the case that you have some specific situation where you want to "fit in" and stay undercover with specific groups of people who require this as the social "norm" in order to be accepted.

Shael said:
Javali de Aquário said:
If for some weird reason you have to drink a lot of alcohol somewhere (as a social requirement in some high-level environment or whatever, e.g. some business party with a group that drinks a lot) then there is a thing you can take afterwards to minimize the damage that the alcohol does to your brain and body as a whole.
Check this thread: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10270&p=35273&#p35273

Also bear in mind that, at the end of the day, you should ALWAYS avoid drinking alcohol if at all possible. The above advice is merely in the case that you have some specific situation where you want to "fit in" and stay undercover with specific groups of people who require this as the social "norm" in order to be accepted.
Or he can just stop give a fuck about those people and about social acceptance and remain healthy.Simple as this.
(Sorry for the late response)

Νίκος said:
Or he can just stop give a fuck about those people and about social acceptance and remain healthy.Simple as this.
Definitely. This like I said was only meant for very specific cases. For example if an SS here was in some very high-level corporate position or something in which he/she is trying to be unsuspicious and blend in, then this could be used as a tool in that specific situation.

In general one should obviously avoid drinking alcohol if at all possible.

Shael said:
Νίκος said:
Definitely. This like I said was only meant for very specific cases. For example if an SS here was in some very high-level corporate position or something in which he/she is trying to be unsuspicious and blend in, then this could be used as a tool in that specific situation.

In general one should obviously avoid drinking alcohol if at all possible.
Yeah the truth is I didn't paid enough attention to your previous post because I just get a bit pissed of when people harm themselves or have to self respect to be "accepted",and as I saw your post that time it sounded to me somehow like you encouraged him to do so to not reveal his beliefs.
But now I reread in a more calm way we completely agree !

Νίκος said:
Yeah the truth is I didn't paid enough attention to your previous post because I just get a bit pissed of when people harm themselves or have to self respect to be "accepted",and as I saw your post that time it sounded to me somehow like you encouraged him to do so to not reveal his beliefs.
But now I reread in a more calm way we completely agree !
All good bro :)

I do have a theory, so correct me if I am wrong.

Certain drugs corresponds in certain parts of the body. Depending on which part of the body the drugs affects, the drugs will also affect that particular chakra. The physiology and anatomy that is affected, the same area in the soul anatomy is affected.

Most drugs affects the central nervous system, so this may affect all of the chakras, mainly the seven major chakras- and the minor ones as a result.

My own experience: Whenever I am enjoying a beer, a glass of wine or alcohol in general. I get a pressure in my third eye and the sixth chakra, as the level of alcohol in the body rise. This makes me actually see auras and such better. But as a result, the chakras also becomes dirtier, more dull. And the following day, or as soon as the alcohol is out of the system. I have to clean it and empower it again.

So, no. I don't think there is really a safe way for the soul to consume such things. Other than medical drugs that is good for us, or benefits us for the greater good - anesthesia meds for surgery for example.

I am currently studying the nervous system, and the chakras have a physical manifestation, and goes by the same names so to speak as the chakras. In my studies, I am learning how different circumstances, conditions and drugs are affecting these parts. Certain aspects activates for the better or worse.

Darkpagan666 said:
My own experience: Whenever I am enjoying a beer, a glass of wine or alcohol in general. I get a pressure in my third eye and the sixth chakra, as the level of alcohol in the body rise. This makes me actually see auras and such better. But as a result, the chakras also becomes dirtier, more dull. And the following day, or as soon as the alcohol is out of the system. I have to clean it and empower it again.
First off, I'm not an expert on alcohol. But from what little I have heard, it acts to lower mental barries and inhibition (for example people getting drunk to "fix" confidence issues and being able to talk to a girl at the bar).

Going by this theory, it is very possible that you are having subconscious blocks that prevent you from utilizing your astral senses fully. Alcohol in this case might work for you in suppressing these blocks temporarely, which would lead to better ability to see auras. This is the most plausible explanation from my PoV, since I do not think alcohol would directly "stimulate" the head chakras in any way.

You can try a working with Visuddhi to remove any and all hangups about using your astral senses, and see if this gives you a similar effect (without the negative drawbacks of alcohol). :)

Shael said:
Darkpagan666 said:
First off, I'm not an expert on alcohol. But from what little I have heard, it acts to lower mental barries and inhibition (for example people getting drunk to "fix" confidence issues and being able to talk to a girl at the bar).

Going by this theory, it is very possible that you are having subconscious blocks that prevent you from utilizing your astral senses fully. Alcohol in this case might work for you in suppressing these blocks temporarely, which would lead to better ability to see auras. This is the most plausible explanation from my PoV, since I do not think alcohol would directly "stimulate" the head chakras in any way.

You can try a working with Visuddhi to remove any and all hangups about using your astral senses, and see if this gives you a similar effect (without the negative drawbacks of alcohol). :)

I certainly will do just that! Thank you for your input on this. It does make sense I have subconscious blocks regarding my psychic centers, I have somewhat felt this. I can see auras at will, and sometimes my psychic abilities are more pronounced than other times per say, I am well versed with divination among other things. But there is always this drawback as you mentioned.

Also, I didn't exactly say it stimulates the chakras in any way (I think). I just believe alcohol affects some neruological centers/glands, that correlates to the chakras. And yes, if the barrier/blocks are temporarily suppressed. Then we are also more susceptible for suggestion, psychic attacks, thoughtforms, curses, negative energy and the like. Since our guard is down as well, from inhibition.

I assume the mantra Visuddhi is to be used as a regular vibration in the chakras along with an affirmation for an consecutive period i.e. 40 days etc.? I have zero experience with this mantra.

Darkpagan666 said:
I assume the mantra Visuddhi is to be used as a regular vibration in the chakras along with an affirmation for an consecutive period i.e. 40 days etc.? I have zero experience with this mantra.
Yes, you just vibrate it for a set number of times every day for 40 days, or 90 days if you want to give it even more power. I would suggest using a number of reps that adds up to 9, such as 27, 36, 45, and so on. The number I would recommend the most, provided you have enough time and can handle the vibrations, is 90.

Start during a waning moon, in a sign that is favorable or atleast neutral to the goal. For example Taurus, Capricorn and Scorpio should be avoided here. As for the day, any day is fine aside from Saturday and Tuesday.

Regarding how to vibrate it, it is identical to how the germanic runes are vibrated. So:

-"V" is pronounced like in "VAHT" from the RTR

-"I" is pronounced like the "e" in "see"

-"S" is pronounced like in "Suryae" (audio here)

-"U" is pronounced like in "AUM"

-"D" is vibrated by putting your tounge slightly behind your upper front teeth on the roof of your mouth, just like when you say "Distant" in english, you produce the "D" sound like this, too. Just hold this sound to turn it into a vibration. I do the double D as just simply DDDDD-DDDDD (very small pause in-between, like the RRR-AAA-AAA-MMM in planetary square mantras).

-"H" is combined with the last "I", like you would vibrate the english word "he" in a drawn out manner, "hheeeeee". Look into Maxine's rune audios of "Ehwaz" and/or "Eihwaz" for more intel on how to vibrate this "H".

Hope this helps you :)

Shael said:
Darkpagan666 said:
Yes, you just vibrate it for a set number of times every day for 40 days, or 90 days if you want to give it even more power. I would suggest using a number of reps that adds up to 9, such as 27, 36, 45, and so on. The number I would recommend the most, provided you have enough time and can handle the vibrations, is 90.

Start during a waning moon, in a sign that is favorable or atleast neutral to the goal. For example Taurus, Capricorn and Scorpio should be avoided here. As for the day, any day is fine aside from Saturday and Tuesday.

Regarding how to vibrate it, it is identical to how the germanic runes are vibrated. So:

-"D" is vibrated by putting your tounge slightly behind your upper front teeth on the roof of your mouth, just like when you say "Distant" in english, you produce the "D" sound like this, too. Just hold this sound to turn it into a vibration. I do the double D as just simply DDDDD-DDDDD (very small pause in-between, like the RRR-AAA-AAA-MMM in planetary square mantras).

-"H" is combined with the last "I", like you would vibrate the english word "he" in a drawn out manner, "hheeeeee". Look into Maxine's rune audios of "Ehwaz" and/or "Eihwaz" for more intel on how to vibrate this "H".

Yeah, basic vibration then. In my language, I pretty much vibrate those mantras like that quite naturally. So it really sets.

Thank you!

Darkpagan666 said:
Shael said:
Darkpagan666 said:

Yeah, basic vibration then. In my language, I pretty much vibrate those mantras like that quite naturally. So it really sets.

Thank you!

Just wanted to correct that D is together with H. DH is a letter in Sanskrit like TH. There's no HI letter in Sanskrit. V - I - S - U - D - DH - I. The mantra comes from an old sermon of Maxine. You should find it on the 2015 compilation in Satan's library. The title of the sermon inside the PDF is "Cleaning your Aura: a Step Further".

Stormblood said:
Darkpagan666 said:
Just wanted to correct that D is together with H. DH is a letter in Sanskrit like TH. There's no HI letter in Sanskrit. V - I - S - U - D - DH - I. The mantra comes from an old sermon of Maxine. You should find it on the 2015 compilation in Satan's library. The title of the sermon inside the PDF is "Cleaning your Aura: a Step Further".
I went ahead and checked that sermon. I had no idea that Visuddi was already mentioned this early on. However, in her vibration Maxine did not note any vibration of "DH" whatsoever. It seems rather that she left it out completely. To quote the pdf, she said to vibrate it as "VVEEE-SSUUUUU-DDDDD-EEEEEE".

So taking the above as the central guideline, vibrating a hard "DH" like you advised would result in a quite different mantra from what Maxine has shared there. If there is any "H" there at all, then it would be a very quick and nearly silent one inbetween the D and I vibrations. This may have not been listed above simply because it occurs naturally when you vibrate "DDDDD - EEEEE". If you pay attention while vibrating this, you will notice a shift as you move from D to I, that sounds like a very short low-volume "H".

The version that I have given to Darkpagan above, would come much closer to this than the one with a hard "DH" that you advise here. It's entirely possible that your version works as well, especially since it is not too big of an alteration, but it remains questionable whether it would be "stronger" or "weaker". I have had great success using the way of vibrating it that I have shared in my previous reply.

@Darkpagan666 I would recommend first testing both versions seperately, perhaps even all 3 of them (Stormblood's, mine, and Maxine's) and seeing how the energies of each feel for you. Then you can go with the one that you feel will have the best energies for your goal.
When in doubt, I would recommend Maxine's version. Although I have never used that one personally, since it comes from the Clergy it should be a safe bet either way.

For reference purposes, that sermon is not actually in the 2015 pdf volume. It is in the "2011 2012 2013 Sermons Volume 1", near the beginning. (Satan's Library download link)

Stormblood said:
Darkpagan666 said:
Shael said:

Thank you!

I am completely aware of that sermon. I remember when she gave it out. I also understood what Shael meant in his explanation, typos are quite normal, and I have the ability to see past them.

Another thing that I may elucidate...I am far from an inexperienced member, neither am I a newcomer here.
I have been a dedicated satanist for an entire decade. This information is old for me, or the way one applies such mantras into workings. It is nothing new. But no, I haven't tried this particular mantra, because back then, I had some personal matters I had to take care of in order to advance. And I was more active in the Yahoo! groups a few years back. I stopped being there after they updated their policies. And as mentioned, personal matters.

I am very experienced and knowledgeable with spiritual practice and magick, among other things. I have learned a lot throughout the decade, from the HPs and other old members here that has been a blessing to see how they have evolved and grown.

I have a habit of approaching in ways for people to share things, in hope that they will provide useful information to all people. But, to also the possibility in that they share something I am unaware of, so I can learn from them. Something new. This, however...is rare these days. Guess that is because of my experience and knowledge at first hand. I am a person who operates in the shadows, a lone-wolf who pops up now and then. So to speak.

I did not intend to be rude here, I've just got the impression lately that some members here has the idea or believe I am a newcomer that knows little. Thus, felt to elucidate this part.

But in all, thank you for your input! Much appreciated.

Stormblood said:
Darkpagan666 said:
Shael said:

Thank you!

Thanks a lot brotha.

Darkpagan666 said:
I did not intend to be rude here, I've just got the impression lately that some members here has the idea or believe I am a newcomer that knows little. Thus, felt to elucidate this part.
My apologies if I sounded like I'd look down on you. I just wrote things in a more detailed manner so that, like you said yourself, other members who read this will also be able to apply the information, themselves. :)

Shael said:
Darkpagan666 said:
My apologies if I sounded like I'd look down on you. I just wrote things in a more detailed manner so that, like you said yourself, other members who read this will also be able to apply the information, themselves. :)

You don't have to apology for anything! I appreciated that you did! :D This way many people can learn from it. I guess we think alike, actually.

Just felt to express it. And keep help people, including me like that! You are very helpful.

Darkpagan666 said:
You don't have to apology for anything! I appreciated that you did! :D This way many people can learn from it. I guess we think alike, actually.

Just felt to express it. And keep help people, including me like that! You are very helpful.
Awwww thank you :)

Darkpagan666 said:

No worries. I know exactly who you are, even though I don't think we ever directly interacted.

To add to what I said earlier, consonants have both a "normal" form (D in this case) and an aspirated form (DH in this case). Now the difference in effect for this dental consonants is not much, except that DH is more stable and more energised than a simple D. Regardless of what's written in the pdf, both the masculine/expansive form (Vishuddha, name of the throat chakra) and the feminine/concentrated form (Vishuddhi) both use the aspirated form. It also has an SH. There are two kinds of SH in Sanskrit: Ś and Ș. This is the kind that is in Śiva (Shiva).

I tried both with S and with SH. I encourage everyone to try both. S seemed softer to me and SH harsher. Either way, a sound being softer or harsher doesn't account for power.

I encourage people to actually study and go in-depth, instead of only leaning on other people's words. (this is a general statement, Darkpagan666, and as such is not directed to you but to everyone who is reading).

HP Cobra I try not to run to the clergy if it is something I can handle on my owm however there is a burning question that I just have to ask because I feel like I need an advice from somone who is older and more experianced then I am.

At this point Im %99 sure weed damages/blocks the pineal glad however I wasnt aware of this until like a year and a half ago.(I have been dedicated around 3ish)

I do Daily RTR's clean my aura and put a protection around me in the morning and at night and at this point in my life I know FOR SURE if I were to just live alone I would never touch these jew infested drugs but due to my living situation there is always that one time where I smoke and u know how that goes.

I have 2 workings in place and on the 31st I will be starting a jupiter square but in the meantime can u give me like a pro tip on how to clean/defend myself spiritually even further?

Since childhood I always knew I had a spiritual potential and when I came to Satanism I had that holyshit this is what I have been waiting for my whole life moment and now im afraid weed is going to permanently damage me. I should be out of this house in 3-4 months but what can I do in the meantime?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back