Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Turkey’s Erdogan warns of flooding Europe with Syrian refugees

FancyMancy

YTVDhIJ.jpg

Turkey's Erdogan lambasts critics of Syrian assault in fiery speech
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-syria-security-turkey-erdogan/turkeys-erdogan-lambasts-critics-of-syrian-assault-in-fiery-speech-idUSKBN1WP1EM

Turkish president threatens to send 3.6m refugees to Europe
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/oct/10/turkish-president-threatens-send-refugees-europe-recep-tayyip-erdogan-syria

Turkey's Erdogan warns of flooding Europe with Syrian refugees if EU calls assault an 'invasion'
https://www.foxnews.com/world/turkeys-erdogan-refugee-warning-europe

Erdogan orders EU to allow his invasion or he will open doors to 3.6 million migrants
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1188943/Turkey-news-Syria-war-Erdogan-EU-migrants-Donald-Trump-US-ISIS-latest

Turkey’s Erdogan threatens to release millions of refugees into Europe over criticism of Syria offensive
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/10/turkeys-erdogan-threatens-release-of-refugees-to-europe-over-syria-criticism.html

Wow, that isn't immature at all, isn't it? Where do they get these immature school playground bullies from?

So they admit that all these mass invasions of orcs and kalergie zombie hordes, is purposeful as a form of direct and purposeful attack. No more pretending that this isn't used as a war tactic to replace and erase the native white people from their own countries.

I think those are just scare tactics to prevent European countries from cockblocking him from invading Syria.
Though this doesn't mean he won't do it.

And then to think they wanted to accept Turkey in the EU if they kicked the death penalty from their system..

Actually are they an official Eau state yet?

Ofc EU will whine and give him what he wants like a small child but at this point..
Why not send some tanks and start shooting people... esp him.

Sounds like one of those "crimes against humanity" that the Kol Nidre RTR is gonna help expose.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
So they admit that all these mass invasions of orcs and kalergie zombie hordes, is purposeful as a form of direct and purposeful attack. No more pretending that this isn't used as a war tactic to replace and erase the native white people from their own countries.

They just straight up be tellin peeps.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
EU will whine and give him what he wants like a small child but at this point..
Don't be so sure. I would say this is not a warning against EU but rather a warning against the White Europeans. EU was specifically created to flood Europe with non-whites and turn it into multicultural superstate, 3.6 millions syrians invading Europe is just part of the agenda for EU. However this won't have a good reaction from the EU countries. Apart from Germany and France and maybe maybe in a smaller percentage UK, I don't see any other country from EU to accept anymore hundreds of thousands to millions of rapefugees in their midst. This will expose EU even more, so yea I kinda agree that EU will give Erdogan what he wants, just to avoid the possibility of a violent reaction from the EU countries or their people. If they let them in, as I said, would be just part of the plan.

The Alchemist7 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
EU will whine and give him what he wants like a small child but at this point..
Don't be so sure. I would say this is not a warning against EU but rather a warning against the White Europeans. EU was specifically created to flood Europe with non-whites and turn it into multicultural superstate, 3.6 millions syrians invading Europe is just part of the agenda for EU. However this won't have a good reaction from the EU countries. Apart from Germany and France and maybe maybe in a smaller percentage UK, I don't see any other country from EU to accept anymore hundreds of thousands to millions of rapefugees in their midst. This will expose EU even more, so yea I kinda agree that EU will give Erdogan what he wants, just to avoid the possibility of a violent reaction from the EU countries or their people. If they let them in, as I said, would be just part of the plan.

You forgot to add government NL. The civilians have been blaming Brussel for every decision that ia made in the EU and they have been saying that UK, France and Germany make all the decisions but I do not see that being true.
After all. You send your own people there too. And if they readily accept, theyre just as bad.

That said. The only party ever being able to do anything about it has been cockblocked for years. Since 2000 pretty much. The other parties react like schoolkids. In that 'no he's bad I dont wanna play with him' Resulting in that party ALWAYS being on the opposite end and nothing getting done even if they got the majority of the votes.
And then there is also this. They wanted to research weather or not there has been messed with the data for the lawauit against him (Geert Wilders) but only AFTER he had went to the hearing and got the final verdict. like WTF.
There really are some haters in the top there.

Most of these muslim refugees want to change everything to suit there religion , it would be fine if they would come into the country which opened up to them to give safe haven from certain death and conformed to the culture a little bit , but they want Suriya Law , and they are weasling there way into the governments now.. And holy hell all these muslims do is procreate , youll always see them with 4/5/6 kids , and thats only the young ones they have , not to mention these poor muslim kids are being brainwashed from the day they are conceived ,,the programming most people need to overcome is unheard of !!!

Turkey can't keep these refugees forever. The plan is to invade northern Syria and move the refugees there.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back