Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

what does 2:22 means?

after i have finished doing RTRs i have been seeing a lot of 2:22

Adam said:
what does 2:22 means?

after i have finished doing RTRs i have been seeing a lot of 2:22
It probably doesn't mean anything. Don't go crazy trying to make an interpretation every time you see a number, because you see numbers every day.

I want to find a relationship with Gebo. What I would start now with a full moon.

Confirmation is possible at this time.
1 "We are in a happy relationship satisfying all our desires. Name"
Or if I prefer to influence using a different rune?
2. "Name. All the desire to have a relationship with me."
Which reinforcement do you think is more effective?

I have question since my one leg cant bend due to trauma can i do meditation without getting into the meditation pose?

Keksz666 said:
I want to find a relationship with Gebo. What I would start now with a full moon.

Confirmation is possible at this time.
1 "We are in a happy relationship satisfying all our desires. Name"
Or if I prefer to influence using a different rune?
2. "Name. All the desire to have a relationship with me."
Which reinforcement do you think is more effective?
You could just affirm that you are attracting the best partner for you in a positive and natural way.

Kingiux said:
I have question since my one leg cant bend due to trauma can i do meditation without getting into the meditation pose?
What "meditation pose"? You do it in whatever way is comfortable for you. Same to everyone else, just be in a comfortable position.

i got a question about the telepathic communication with father satan

so yesterday i had a telepathic communication with father satan it was like my thoughts in my head talking to me which i didn't think of for example when i ask a question i get the answer as a thought in my head and i feel that it's from satan and i also asked father satan that if he is with me and protecting me is that he shows me the number "66" 2 times and i did see it today 2 times. so i just want to know if this was what you all call it telepathic communication?

thanks.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Kingiux said:
What "meditation pose"? You do it in whatever way is comfortable for you. Same to everyone else, just be in a comfortable position.
Thank u for information.

Adam said:
i got a question about the telepathic communication with father satan

so yesterday i had a telepathic communication with father satan it was like my thoughts in my head talking to me which i didn't think of for example when i ask a question i get the answer as a thought in my head and i feel that it's from satan and i also asked father satan that if he is with me and protecting me is that he shows me the number "66" 2 times and i did see it today 2 times. so i just want to know if this was what you all call it telepathic communication?

thanks.
That's how it feels for me

I start working on my personality with the help of runes.

For now, I want to improve my communication skills (Ansuz) and my intelligence (Mannaz).

Before (or after?) The runes vibrate, I still use the lemon yellow for intelligence or invocate an air element.

My question is, can you work on both of these at the same time? It's a similar area pretty much. Both areas are dominated by the same Mercury and belong to the air element.

How many days is recommended? 21? or 40? I thought it was Ansuz in the morning, Mannaz in the evening, and then maybe the energies wouldn't mix.

Thanks.

Peter said:
I start working on my personality with the help of runes.

For now, I want to improve my communication skills (Ansuz) and my intelligence (Mannaz).

Before (or after?) The runes vibrate, I still use the lemon yellow for intelligence or invocate an air element.

My question is, can you work on both of these at the same time? It's a similar area pretty much. Both areas are dominated by the same Mercury and belong to the air element.

How many days is recommended? 21? or 40? I thought it was Ansuz in the morning, Mannaz in the evening, and then maybe the energies wouldn't mix.

Thanks.
1 working at a time.
Affirmations after the vibrations.
40 days for making the working permanent.

Hello everyone. I did the dedication ritual today and I feel a small disappointment: I didn't feel that liberating sensation that one supposedly feels after finishing the ritual.

Perhaps it's because I didn't squeeze some blood out: I was afraid of doing it, and moreover, I read that this step is optional... so that's what happen.

In order to add something else, the foil didn't burned for complete. There were some pieces left.

Hail Satan!

Hey again. Can RTR letters be pronounced in head? Isn't it like that it is less powerful then? I'm thinking of adding a RTR while on my way to school. Cause i walk anyways and i can finish it before getting there +cleaning aura goes really fast. What if i sometimes miss number and do 7 or 10 instead of 9? Should i redo the whole RTR? Thanks again.

Do not worry at all about the sensation, it may or may not arise from the ritual, depending primarily over one's astral sensitivity.

It is ok if you did some little misrakes in the ritual. What you need to do is to begin meditating.

AlexElPM said:
Hello everyone. I did the dedication ritual today and I feel a small disappointment: I didn't feel that liberating sensation that one supposedly feels after finishing the ritual.

Perhaps it's because I didn't squeeze some blood out: I was afraid of doing it, and moreover, I read that this step is optional... so that's what happen.

In order to add something else, the foil didn't burned for complete. There were some pieces left.

Hail Satan!

Ardgion said:
Hey again. Can RTR letters be pronounced in head? Isn't it like that it is less powerful then? I'm thinking of adding a RTR while on my way to school. Cause i walk anyways and i can finish it before getting there +cleaning aura goes really fast. What if i sometimes miss number and do 7 or 10 instead of 9? Should i redo the whole RTR? Thanks again.
That is a good idea :p It may be less strong than speaking it, but it still counts and it still helps. Maxine said one time that Satan understands when someone is in a situation that they can't speak but they still want to do mantras, and you can ask Satan to send someone to help you do it in your mind without speaking. And it still works, because Satan understands the situation and wants you to still do your best.

If you mess up a number, do 7 or 8 or 10 instead of 9, you can keep going. Try to do it right, but a little mistake like that is not a reason to stop. Stopping would be a much bigger mistake, so you should continue the rest. The best way to count to 9 every time is to get in the habit of doing it like 123 123 123. You get used to this rhythm, and you'll do 9 every time and never make any mistake.

Ardgion said:

Yes, they can be pronounced mentally. The key is absolute focus, intent and your energy state. Mental RTR with absolute focus and intent with a energy buzz is better than doing RTR loud with unstable and unfocused mind.

You'll get better at counting as you do more and will become second nature. If you've just started a RTR, it is easy to redo them and mentally remind yourself not to loose track of counting. If you are half-way or more just finish it and keep it as a lesson learned. Breathing exercises help you stay calm and relax before RTR which should help in not losing count.

Ardgion said:
You can do the rtr in your head, yes it is weaker. About the number try being consistent with the same amounts of reps.

Ardgion said:
What if i sometimes miss number and do 7 or 10 instead of 9? Should i redo the whole RTR? Thanks again.
You can keep it going just fine. Try to shoot for precision with this, even if it takes a bit more time and effort. If you do this, then over time you will get a "feel" for the number and you wont have to focus on counting as much anymore. For me it's become like a "rhythm" of sorts, so I don't need to divert focus towards counting at all (though I still do occasionally, to make sure I am not off by 1).

Thank you all for answers, will try to add one more RTR when going home. Maybe even add a affirmation to help me keep up with it.

Someone knows where I can read more about the 5th element that the humans have? And also how to invoke it? thanks

Vaal said:
Someone knows where I can read more about the 5th element that the humans have? And also how to invoke it? thanks
I suppose you talk about the ether or quintessence so here it is
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Quintessence.html

Vaal said:

The 5th element is the Ether/Quintessence you can find information about it here https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Quintessence.html

But if you're looking for further information about the Ether element, I apologize cause I cannot help you there. You may find better luck with the other members.

I hope its what you were looking for :smile:

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

Vaal said:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Quintessence.html

Have you even read our website? http://Www.joyofsatan.org read the page that is a giant list of meditations. And read every page inside of there.

Vaal said:
Is that true that our gods don't have this 5th element in them, and that if we will invoke all of the five elements, we will become stronger then the gods?
Hell no, lol.
Whoever told you this is completely delusional. It sounds like some kind of statement that you'd find on an edgy new-age website.

Vaal said:
Sabazios said:
NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:

Thank you, guys :D
Is that true that our gods don't have this 5th element in them, and that if we will invoke all of the five elements, we will become stronger then the gods?

The gods are beings of nature same as us humans, so yes they most likely will have this element since its apart of the natural cosmological force of FIRE, EARTH, WATER AND AIR. Its what holds the earth together and even several planets that contain these elements. If I'm not mistaken this element "Ether" is technically our a mind. Our thoughts, imaginations, willpower etc(Well thats my 2 cents on it) Also lmao even if we invoked all five elements we wouldn't become stronger than the gods, they have been empowering their souls for over thousand years. And its not a race to becoming a god, its a marathon so dont ever rush to become a god, also I believe you're hang a negative like mindset(may be incorrect term) that you're hoping to get answers on being "stronger" than the gods.

Please excuse my horrible attempt at trying to appear smart lol

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

Vaal said:
Sabazios said:

Thank you, guys :D

Dude... where tf did you read that bullshit? It isn’t true. This is knowledge from our Creator, father Satan. So... you can understand your statement is bs.. For starters, anyone can invoke the elements with proper knowledge and training. To become stronger than the gods? Well... too much new age crap, you need to deprogram from the enemy bs first. To become a god is attainable, but to be stronger than them.. nope. Yet it is a good motivation to advance and empower yourself

Shael said:
Sabazios said:
Aquarius said:

It's possible that I have forgotten some details, but I read in some thread here jos that the reason why the gods decided to help us is because we humans are somehow "special". I can no longer find this thread that's why I asked. It does sounded to me like a bs when I was asking the question, and after reading about the elements on the main website, I know that it IS a bullshit, in all actuality.

Thank you for the answers and sorry for the commotion.

Hail Satan!

Aquarius said:
How can you even come up with this bullshit? Serious question
It's almost like they do it on purpose sometimes.... Just to try to spread confusion and ignorance.

I was just asking. I didn't intend to spread any confusion. I literally read this in one of topics that said humans have potential to get rally powerful.

Shit, sorry, I will not ask questions like this anymore. I should have look up the website before asking.

Vaal said:
Shit, sorry, I will not ask questions like this anymore. I should have look up the website before asking.
Don't worry so much bro. Doing some research yourself first is indeed a good idea, but don't feel afraid of asking questions if something is unclear. :)

The 5th element, akasha, æther, quintessence, all these words are for the same thing. This is the element that all other elements are made from. Water, fire, air, earth elements, these are all specialized forms of the 5th element, that started as akasha but became formed into the other elements. The akasha is also like a web that extends inside of everything in the universe. This is how you have things like quantum entanglement where two objects a million lightyears apart can have an instant effect on each other, because they are connected together through the foundation of akasha, and energy can be transmitted through akasha instantly to any distance away.

Of course the gods have a lot of this 5th element, and we have it too.

Keep asking questions. But keep reading and figuring out for yourself at the same time. There is nothing wrong with asking a question, just this one did seem a little strange.

Shael said:
Vaal said:
Don't worry so much bro. Doing some research yourself first is indeed a good idea, but don't feel afraid of asking questions if something is unclear. :)

I appreciate your understanding, bro.

Thanks for the info.

Heil the gods!

i finished the 40 day meditation program but i don't really feel all of my chakras like i do with my 6th chakra

so should i keep on opening them again until i feel them all like i feel my 6th chakra/third eye?

and i got another question just to make sure that what i did was right:

1. do we imagine the chakras with our eyes closed or opened?
2. do we imagine the chakras on the spin or on the chest and stomach or on the middle of the body between the back and the front of the body?'
3. do we imagine the small pyramid with a square base?

Harry said:
1. do we imagine the chakras with our eyes closed or opened?

It depends on the person try both. Personally for some reason I visualize better with eyes open when I have them closed it seems like the darkness overshadows my vision.

But do note since your new your visual prowess might not be good just focus on making it better do your best but it's not about being perfect.

Harry said:
2. do we imagine the chakras on the spin or on the chest and stomach or on the middle of the body between the back and the front of the body?

The chakras we focus on are the middle chakras in the centerline of your body. There are according to our diagrams 29 major chakras, 6 front, 7 middle, 6 rear(spinal), 6 side chakras. 6+6+7+7 = 25 plus the upper chakras above the head so 29.

I'm not sure if you should be visualizing your body parts(organs) it might create a distraction basically focus on the middle ones and spin them either clockwise or counter-clockwise. Don't forget to align them. Don't rush the spinning of the chakra focus on it for a good moment or two and make it spin nicely. Also try and check if clockwise or counter-clockwise is better it might be a either or situation so check that out over the course of a few days and see which is better.

Harry said:
3. do we imagine the small pyramid with a square base?

All chakras are pyramids minor and major. Square base and the bindu point towards the pyramid apex. When they spin they seem like circles cause the way you look at them is the base but in reality they spin like cones and when the cone is stopped it looks like a pyramid but when spinning it looks conical cause the lines blur from the sides of the pyramid.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back