Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

88 Shining Sloth 666 said:
Yagami Light said:
Save it to your phone damnit! :lol: :lol:
https://postimg.cc/mtssdHMT

Here in black & white: https://postimg.cc/8srpXG0m

Thanks a lot! and will do for sure ^-^

Thanks a lot for this I like the black and white one and will try it for awhile. The first one That image btw is on page two of this thread in case anyone can't access these images for some reason it's the same image as the one here. It is nice though for you posting this since I am sure there are plenty of newer people who would not search through this thread to find the image and the black and white one isn't on here as far as I am aware it's pretty cool. It would also be cool to have a red and black one like the JOS site but that is just an idea or an electric blue one. Just floating ideas.

Keep up the Good Work btw if you have Android phone or other device and use it the app sketch paint and draw is easy to use and free and can be found in the play store. I know there are some BS apps on there that either charge money to use or are hard to figure out how to use. That is why I mention this. Good luck

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If you do not have a printer access and need to do the ritual right now

1. Download this file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o5zce5jqt07f87o/NoprinterRTR.png?dl=1

2. Open it in MS Paint (Microsoft paint) or any other painter utility in your pc/android/linux.

3. Paint over the letters as you do the RTRs.

4. Save the blotted out file and delete it from your computer.

5. Repeat the above everytime you do your ritual.
Hp dropbox link is not operating.

Larissa666 said:
My Samsung Galaxy Note8 has never been more useful to me.

Perfect thing for this ritual. :)
I have a samsung galaxy tab too. Do you ruin the letters on your device? If so how? If you wouldn't mind.

satanichonor said:
Larissa666 said:
My Samsung Galaxy Note8 has never been more useful to me.

Perfect thing for this ritual. :)
I have a samsung galaxy tab too. Do you ruin the letters on your device? If so how? If you wouldn't mind.

I was speaking of Note8, a smartphone with a pen utility. That pen was perfect for blotting out letters.

I do not have Note8 anymore.

I used to simply open the PDF and blot out the letters, one by one. Just like I would with paper.

Larissa666 said:
I was speaking of Note8, a smartphone with a pen utility. That pen was perfect for blotting out letters.
Your original post where you mentioned that you use the Note for warfare actually encouraged me to get one! The s-pen being extremely precise is just perfect for fRTR and for all other daily tasks (written communication, online banking etc.) too.

Rosh Hashit and the week leading up to and Yom Kippur are coming up the 29th through the 9th. This means people should double or triple their efforts or just do as much as they can. As far as I am aware from what I have read they do sacrifices around this time. That means sacrifices of animals and of course innocent children and probably adults too who are gentiles. They probably are going to try and put as much into this as possible as the ones at the top at least are aware the Jews are pretty much done for. So this means we should put as much as we can into this as well. Also all is not in vain at all cause no matter how much energy they raise they will only be raising it onto themselves and helping us if we make it so they can't transfer their karma.

If anyone has noticed or is aware enough especially recently the Jewish energy is pure black and disgusting looking more and more especially since their last holiday. That means they are not able to escape the karma of their acts yet they keep doing them anyways. So this is working in our favor. They are at a rock and a hard place stop doing these horrible things they lose but if they do them they lose even faster. So no matter what if we keep this up the Jews are fucked.

Now I know no one likes the energy around this time of year it's a nightmare and I hate it but if we do this enough we not only make it feel better and dissapate it but transfer it to the Jews themselves.

At least this is how I understand it as the whole point of this time of year is to raise energy for their thoughtform and also transfer any negative energy on them and their racial soul from the acts they do themselves onto the Gentiles.

Think about how quickly any gentile who ties into this by doing Jewish magick or sacrifices or whatever is destroyed to the point of losing everything in the material as well or death or complete insanity etc. So if the Jews are no longer able to transfer this energy away from them they suffer this exact same fate from what they are doing.

I know some may not understand this fully but still think of this when doing the RTR this year at this time. Let's make it so they have no protection or nothing they bear the full brunt of not only what they do on this holiday but are also not able to transfer any of the other horrible acts they do the rest of the year onto us or anyone or anything else.

Good Luck and be motivated.

luis said:
Νίκος said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
If you do not have a printer access and need to do the ritual right now

1. Download this file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o5zce5jqt07f87o/NoprinterRTR.png?dl=1

2. Open it in MS Paint (Microsoft paint) or any other painter utility in your pc/android/linux.

3. Paint over the letters as you do the RTRs.

4. Save the blotted out file and delete it from your computer.

5. Repeat the above everytime you do your ritual.
HP Hoodedcobra666
I have not a printer and also I have not computer!Can I just paint the letters in a paper ? :|
Do it with your phone, there are app like Paint for Android and i belive even iPhone.

It says the "file does not exist". What else should I try? Or can someone provide an alternative link?

Lovelorn 666 said:
It says the "file does not exist". What else should I try? Or can someone provide an alternative link?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y1pyo2dfd5s4b5x/Screenshot_20180722-160359.png?dl=1

Lovelorn 666 said:
luis said:
Νίκος said:
HP Hoodedcobra666
I have not a printer and also I have not computer!Can I just paint the letters in a paper ? :|
Do it with your phone, there are app like Paint for Android and i belive even iPhone.

Just use these files I don't think that file works.

https://postimg.cc/mtssdHMT

Here in black & white: https://postimg.cc/8srpXG0m

WOOT WOOT!! The Worlds most IMPORTANT Topic JUST reached 100000 VIEWS few days ago!

Lets celebrate it this Moy Ruppik(AKA Yom Kippur)7th-12th of October, by spamming the SHIT out of... SHITS! :lol: :lol:

I have done the final RTR daily/Aura Cleaning since the Sept. 13th and have kept my word.
My current goals
- 40 day meditation program
- Yoga/Daily Gym
- Black Journal
- Perfecting sleep regimen
- Piano Lessons
- Japanese learning

I hit the gym twice a week thanks to being able to afford a personal trainer and my center has yoga daily. I've been meaning to get a black journal if I could find my memo book. I used to catalogue my dreams as well as they're very interesting to me. I have only been able to achieve lucid dreaming under 5 times in my life and my natal chart tells me I have a knack for it, so I need to fix my sleep imbalance and need to follow my circadian rhythm as it will try to wake me at 7-8am when the light starts to shine.
In my head I have been ridding the idea that money will make motivation much easier, I am grateful for the blessings of protection and the money spell I casted years ago. Now I need to really focus on the basics and push my ego to the side for a bit and press forward in what I need to do most.
I am already debating with people from my discord server and redpilling them with the atrocities (they) have commited. To say the least I need to work on my explosive anger as I get really mad when they say "Not all jews are bad!" "Yes Israel has some bad people, but not the orthodox jews!".
I then explain to them how their positions of power in modern america has influenced many and how they can direct narratives while suppressing knowledge. I believe debating while increase my beliefs as long as I can source the facts somehow to show to their faces and I also get to learn more about it as well.
Hope to provide more good updates soon!

DezFranky said:
It's good to hear that as a new(?) Satanist you are highly motivated and progressing yourself, keep up the good work. Be very careful with Discord however, there are Jews and individuals affiliated with Jewish organizations all over that platform who are eager report or dox you at a moment's notice, beyond the typical NPC goy who believes in the 6 million lie and shills endlessly for Israel. Discord is also infamous for banning servers and users for political views that aren't kosher; I don't recommend using Discord for activism at all. Check out the JoS Activism section on these forums (bottom of the main forum page) for ideas on where you can help wake Gentiles up on the Jews. YouTube is one of the biggest places we hit along with various other websites.

Larissa666 said:

I used to simply open the PDF and blot out the letters, one by one. Just like I would with paper.

Another phone that's much cheaper than the Samsung Note 8, is the LG Stylo 4. It's $150 compared to the Note 8 which is $550. It also comes with a stylus.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Larissa666 said:

Another phone that's much cheaper than the Samsung Note 8, is the LG Stylo 4. It's $150 compared to the Note 8 which is $550. It also comes with a stylus.

People, buy whatever you see fit. That is all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FHYG6VHoyE

This is a little reply i gave to a certain video, thought it would be great to share as a remainder of WHAT **WILL** happen IF We lose!

Thats right people! We MUST also forgive God for His crimes against Humanity sorry sorry GOYIMnity and realize that ALL His about half a BILLION murder victims in the LIE-ble SORRY(again) BIEble, have been FULLY 100% justified. I mean, HES the one who ´´created`` the most EVIL AND UNHOLIEST OF BEINGS IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE and then just says: WHOPS!! SOOOORRY ABOUT THAT! Think i forgot to put a ´´self-destruct`` button on him(Satan) and now you just have to defeat him yourselves... BUT DONT WORRY!! I will ALWAYS be there to protect you from his UNHOLIEST things in life like... HAPPYNESS , JOY , PEACE *PERFECTION* , life WITHOUT giving birth- pains, life WITHOUT diseases and maybe the most UNHOLIEST and HORRIBLE things in this WHOLE UNIVERSE!!... ****ETERNAL LIFE****!!!

THANK ME that i let you be in My time of suffering and diseases and guard you with My Tyranny and slavery and that I DO NOT let you question ANY of My doings because EVERYTHING I do is justified after all... Just like in My favourite ideology... Can you guess WHAT?

Do not worry ´´my`` children, the dark times i-i-i mean MEDIEVAL times will come again, once the world is ONCE again 100% Christian... Ahhhhh... Think about that! A world where technology and science does NOT exist. A world where 90% of people does NOT even know how to read or write! A world where EVERYONE is FORCED to serve Me or be executed!!

AHHHHHH...... What PARADISE!!

Is their anyway I can post a picture? The rtrs are shattering pavement shapeshifting objects, and strange circular patterns are surfacing on the streets. As I vibrate them, objects are emerging out of the sky.the spiritual warfare I am experiencing is SEVERE. I've had my body almost completely hollowed out by electromagnetic energy to where my shadow was non existant. Very horrific experiences

Can I do the Final Rtr erasing the words in my phone and pronuncing in my mind?

Targ said:
Can I do the Final Rtr erasing the words in my phone and pronuncing in my mind?
You need to erase only the hebrew letters, and not the actual reversed ones that you vibrate. You can do it mentally if necessary, but this should only be done if there is no option whatsoever for doing them out loud.

Hi there!
I happen to be living in a place where physically chanting the RTR out loud may get me into some trouble. Can the RTR be said mentally whilst still blotting out the letters mentally (or physically if I have the chance?) I want to contribute and make this as powerful as it would normally be so that’s why I wanted to check.

dariatyvaros88 said:
Hi there!
I happen to be living in a place where physically chanting the RTR out loud may get me into some trouble. Can the RTR be said mentally whilst still blotting out the letters mentally (or physically if I have the chance?) I want to contribute and make this as powerful as it would normally be so that’s why I wanted to check.
Yes, if that is the best you are able to do, it still contributes and it still counts for something. Be sure to also visualize and imagine scenes of what you think the RTR does in the world, to add some direction to the energies and make them stronger.

Hello all. I recently dedicated myself/began practicing my spiritual growth. As with this, I felt extremely obligated to partake in the final RTR, especially with the Yom Kippur hype. I am writing to give my exeperience as a beginner to those who would like to participate, but have yet to.

Firstly: I would recommend dedicating yourself if not done already. Performing the RTR can draw attention to yourself, therefore it would be wise to seek protection while doing so.

Second: My next best advice for starting the final RTR, which may seem daunting at first, is to listen to the associated pronounciation .mp3. I suggest first listening and speaking along, and then doing another run through, but this time preempting the recording with your own pronouciation. This should catch any flaws in your pronounciation.

Third: Try your best, and do not stress too much, as all the different possible pronounciations of the letter are present, meaning if you screw up one, the others still count.

Fourth: You may find your focus/willpower waning as you progress. Given that intent and focus is a major (if not the defining) part of the ritual, I suggest you take the break between letters to refocus your destructive intent. I personally speak the reversed pronounciation in a threatening, chanting manner of destruction, using my marker to point at the letter, simultaneously. Give it your whole focus and try not to just mindlessly chant if you are aware of such behaviour.

Fifth: As far as the time to completion, it seems to take me about 20-25 minutes. Personally, anything quicker feels rushed. If you are short for time, I would imagine it better to use less numerous, but fully intentioned chants, as opposed to rattling off 9 weakling chants.

Sixth: I chant the letters at a decibel value somewhere between speaking to a friend and shouting, as this seems to really engage my intentions upon the letters. I perform the ritual in my room, with the door shut, away from other family members. I usually check for anyone occupying the adjacent rooms, just to be safe, as I would hate to explain what I was yelling about. If one cannot find such a room in their household, my next best suggestion, to those where it applies, is to sit in the car and perform it. Ideally, you could drive somewhere away from anyone, such as arriving early to school or work and performing the ritual, or any other parking spot isolated enough.

I was initially put off by the workload of the RTR, despite my acknowledgement of its significance. However, after performing the ritual for the first few times, it is incredibly easy, and should not be procrastinated upon. Hopefully my beginner experience and advice may prove useful to someone also in my shoes. Thanks for reading.

The best way of ´´profiting`` from these nightmares that many are having, is to EXACTLY when you wake up from them, to think about that same nightmare(like you would ´´go`` there again, but so that you ARE awake) and LAUGH at the ´´monster`` or the ´´thing`` that was scary or horrifying in that dream and tell that KIKE to FUCK OFF and say ´´SERIOUSLY??? *THIS* is the ONLY weapon you fuckers HAVE against me? The ONLY weapon strong enough in your arsenal, which is emptying faster than billion $ in 1 CENT coins on a jewish street, is to attack me in my fucking DREAM?? When im the MOST connected to the Astral. HAHAHA!! :lol: :lol: MAN you Reptilian FUCKS are PATHEEEEEETIC!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ``

Btw, THANKS FOR THE MORALE BOOST FROM LAST NIGHT FOR ME KIKES! :lol:

LOOOVE YOUUUUUU :p :p *kissesofDEATH*
:lol: :lol:

dariatyvaros88 said:
Hi there!

Do you have a car and attend school or work with it? Arrive to those locations early and do them, or do them before leaving. No one will say anything, and the car will be isolated.

Artanis said:
What does this mean?

Report closed by HP. Hoodedcobra666 for:

"Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018``
You probably reported a post in here a while ago, and that report has now been closed. I think that the report system isn't too actively being maintained, so Cobra just goes through it every now and then and closes any reports that may have come up. Atleast this is what I think is happening.

Artanis said:
What does this mean?

You have reported something, but this was a very long time ago, and yesterday I was decluttering the reports. Nothing major.

By the way, 103,257 views on this post, which is Annuda Shoah indeed.

Shael said:
Artanis said:
What does this mean?

You probably reported a post in here a while ago, and that report has now been closed. I think that the report system isn't too actively being maintained, so Cobra just goes through it every now and then and closes any reports that may have come up. Atleast this is what I think is happening.

Every report, I have to look at these individually and judge if the case is actually of meaning and not trolling, this is why. Sometimes these can reach hundreds. And everyone I look at individually, which is enough to give normal people a seizure.

Sorry for the delays, I know none of this may be understood in the surface, but it is way more than one might imagine.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Every report, I have to look at these individually and judge if the case is actually of meaning and not trolling, this is why. Sometimes these can reach hundreds. And everyone I look at individually, which is enough to give normal people a seizure.

Sorry for the delays, I know none of this may be understood in the surface, but it is way more than one might imagine.
I appreciate all your hard work and the tons of things you are doing for the sake of these forums and the JoS in general. :)

fvux5tD.png

Keep it up everyone! There is definitly a lot of people that are realizing the circus conducters!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back