Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Using Ether for becoming unnoticed?

Syntax

I had a question about using Ether/Aether/Quintessence for the purpose of becoming unnoticed in the astral. Sort of like masking yourself and your presence. What would be the appropriate steps to do something like this? Invoking Ether with the standard 11 breaths and then saying "I am unnoticed, I am invisible" 13x or would it be more complicated? I am aware some SS have experience with this and I am interested in learning the proper way to do it. Thank you for your tried ahead of time.

Check the 'About the Mind' section in the Power Meditations link. I remember there's a reference there.

You might find this to be helpful:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ectoplasm.html

Syntax said:
I had a question about using Ether/Aether/Quintessence for the purpose of becoming unnoticed in the astral. Sort of like masking yourself and your presence. What would be the appropriate steps to do something like this? Invoking Ether with the standard 11 breaths and then saying "I am unnoticed, I am invisible" 13x or would it be more complicated? I am aware some SS have experience with this and I am interested in learning the proper way to do it. Thank you for your tried ahead of time.

If you are not familiar with the elements, invoke the element, and program it. You may need to repeat this a few times (not in the same day) to accomplish it.
If you are more experienced with using the elements, put Ether all around yourself and program it as you wish.

Syntax said:

Why would you do this? Trying to hide from the enemy?

Coraxo said:
You might find this to be helpful:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ectoplasm.html

Ah ectoplasm. Thank you, I do not need to become invisible within the physical realm. Not to mention I fear I may not be able to produce a large or potent enough amount of ectoplasm to do such a thing. Thank you

Maya said:
Syntax said:

If you are not familiar with the elements, invoke the element, and program it. You may need to repeat this a few times (not in the same day) to accomplish it.
If you are more experienced with using the elements, put Ether all around yourself and program it as you wish.

This is very helpful advice. Thank you. I am appreciative, truly

Jack said:
Check the 'About the Mind' section in the Power Meditations link. I remember there's a reference there.

Thank you. It appears the about the kind section has changed since I last went to it. I shall study it more.

Larissa666 said:
Syntax said:

That is the intended purpose, Yes. I wish to walk around without the bother of possible enemy interaction as well as I would enjoy learning to cover my tracks in the astral, I believe this to be vital information for staying safe as you advance spiritually.

Syntax said:

Here you go.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Quintessence.html

Larissa666 said:
Syntax said:

Its a Meditation on the site.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Quintessence.html

Syntax said:
Larissa666 said:
Syntax said:

That is the intended purpose, Yes. I wish to walk around without the bother of possible enemy interaction as well as I would enjoy learning to cover my tracks in the astral, I believe this to be vital information for staying safe as you advance spiritually.

Oh you have a Brain you mean? Some people have felt off about Larissa for sometime. Be something wouldnt it? To be asked that straight from the Enemy.

You never know. Do not assume everyone here is your Family or has your best interests. Think for yourself.

Would I want the enemy to see me and curse me? Or stay in the shadows and be untouched? Ponder it.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Syntax said:
Larissa666 said:

Oh you have a Brain you mean? Some people have felt off about Larissa for sometime. Be something wouldnt it? To be asked that straight from the Enemy.

You never know. Do not assume everyone here is your Family or has your best interests. Think for yourself.

Would I want the enemy to see me and curse me? Or stay in the shadows and be untouched? Ponder it.

You’re paranoid, but whatever. I simply expressed my interest because I am intending to do the same (if it works). You should know how much of a hindrance enemy attacks are, and how valuable is every advice on how to protect against them.

But, whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Some people have felt off about Larissa for sometime.
Perhaps the same people who also like to slander the HPs in private chats, talking about how they are stupid or even jews?

Larissa I believe has joined here in the same year as I did, and I haven't seen her make any harmful posts whatsoever even once. I still remember her writing me something nice way back in 2017 when I opened a topic on my name on the old forums.

Being suspicious is one thing, but throwing around rumours and accusations with no real grounds (aside from perhaps a personal grudge), is another thing alltogether.

Shael said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Perhaps the same people who also like to slander the HPs in private chats, talking about how they are stupid or even jews?

Larissa I believe has joined here in the same year as I did, and I haven't seen her make any harmful posts whatsoever even once. I still remember her writing me something nice way back in 2017 when I opened a topic on my name on the old forums.

Being suspicious is one thing, but throwing around rumours and accusations with no real grounds (aside from perhaps a personal grudge), is another thing alltogether.

I dont remember accussing anyone. As for a Grudge, as I said, dont know her. Interesting Reaction, to A simple thought exercise.

Shael said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Yeah, by "some people," are you reffering to what is said by all the infiltrators and rats that always crowd around you? Because they will say they feel off about anyone, just to try to stir shit up.

Larissa666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Syntax said:

You’re paranoid, but whatever. I simply expressed my interest because I am intending to do the same (if it works). You should know how much of a hindrance enemy attacks are, and how valuable is every advice on how to protect against them.

But, whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Oh dont be so grouchy. Grouchy pants.

Shael said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Very well said.

Aldrick Strickland said:
I dont remember accussing anyone. As for a Grudge, as I said, dont know her. Interesting Reaction, to A simple thought exercise.
A "simple thought exercise" that involves calling a member here an enemy for no reason other than 'I heard people saying it', seems to me more than enough reason to reply.

Never said that it was you who held a grudge. Think for a second why those "people" you were referring to would have said bad things about her in the first place, with no grounds to base them on whatsoever. What if those people were of the enemy?

To say it in your words, 'Be something wouldnt it? To be told that straight by the enemy.'

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Shael said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Yeah, by "some people," are you reffering to what is said by all the infiltrators and rats that always crowd around you? Because they will say they feel off about anyone, just to try to stir shit up.

I was referring to what ive seen on the forum from time to time lol. I dont have anyone around me. This is interesting to watch all the over the top reactions. I wonder who else will join and for what purpose.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Shael said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Yeah, well, guess what, I don’t know you, nor anyone here on this forum. Should we all start suspecting at each other? Where is that gonna get us? I think nowhere.

Don’t call me grumpy or whatever, my reaction is totally sane and normal. You would not be happy if someone said that you are of enemy either.

But I am ready to move on. After all, I do not know what you went through yesterday...who knows what caused you to say what you said.

Larissa feels just fine, a gentile in my opinion, she feels really nice and warm, and i see no problems with her. I think we are little bit all paranoid now lol. Some people just love to ask things, they feel talkative...

Syntax said:
Using Ether for becoming unnoticed?
Maybe members should do this, so as to be invisible when being moody arses and having titty-pinching, nipple-rubbing my-keyboard-is-bigger-than-your-keyboard muh arguments off-topically in threads.

Larissa666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Shael said:

Yeah, well, guess what, I don’t know you, nor anyone here on this forum. Should we all start suspecting at each other? Where is that gonna get us? I think nowhere.

Don’t call me grumpy or whatever, my reaction is totally sane and normal. You would not be happy if someone said that you are of enemy either.

But I am ready to move on. After all, I do not know what you went through yesterday...who knows what caused you to say what you said.

I dont trust anyone. As for being called the enemy. Have had it happen many times. There are a lot of little groups going on behind the scenes. Ive seen where this leads now.

You once told me you couldnt tell me what Country you were from because you would need to explain first. I can only think of one place that would need that done.

Oh look the great Azorm approves of you without knowing you, how nice. My point is people just fall over themselves to trust and accept anyone that Says Hail Satan.

I did this. Like others are accussing I was just surrounded by infiltrators. Well what mentality do you think caused that?

Im not claiming your a jew. I was just looking to see what Reaction would happen from you and others. Making point of what if. You did just ask someone why they would want to hide from the enemy.

I hold no ill will against you but I also have no desire for Love from strangers.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Larissa666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

I dont trust anyone. As for being called the enemy. Have had it happen many times. There are a lot of little groups going on behind the scenes. Ive seen where this leads now.

You once told me you couldnt tell me what Country you were from because you would need to explain first. I can only think of one place that would need that done.

Let me guess, it’s in the Middle East?

Stop being silly. I am insisting on total anonymity on the Internet for a reason. As a matter of fact, I could have also been very suspicious of you in the first place “why is this guy asking for my location in the first place?”

As for the groups outside the JoS forum and Yahoo groups, I do not belong to any. Nor am I the member of any secret clans here (if such exist). The reason is simple, ancient-forums.com and JoS Yahoo groups are the ONLY places that are heavily moderated, and we need moderation, no matter if some like it or not.

*sigh*, all this self defending...and I am not sure if anything of it is worth it. But, here, I let the few facts here and there about me to be known. If you trust me, good. If you don’t, well, there is nothing I can do to convince you, it is waste of time.

After all, one day, when the reason comes for all of us to meet in person, you will have me there before your eyes to examine me as much as you want.

Now, that’s enough. I have never took any part of forum drama, and I do not feel like dragging this on forever. I just had to know on which basis do you claim that I am the enemy, and it appear simply because “no one is to be trusted”. Fine. Be that way. In a way, I might understand you...

Larissa666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Larissa666 said:

Let me guess, it’s in the Middle East?

Stop being silly. I am insisting on total anonymity on the Internet for a reason. As a matter of fact, I could have also been very suspicious of you in the first place “why is this guy asking for my location in the first place?”

As for the groups outside the JoS forum and Yahoo groups, I do not belong to any. Nor am I the member of any secret clans here (if such exist). The reason is simple, ancient-forums.com and JoS Yahoo groups are the ONLY places that are heavily moderated, and we need moderation, no matter if some like it or not.

*sigh*, all this self defending...and I am not sure if anything of it is worth it. But, here, I let the few facts here and there about me to be known. If you trust me, good. If you don’t, well, there is nothing I can do to convince you, it is waste of time.

After all, one day, when the reason comes for all of us to meet in person, you will have me there before your eyes to examine me as much as you want.

Now, that’s enough. I have never took any part of forum drama, and I do not feel like dragging this on forever. I just had to know on which basis do you claim that I am the enemy, and it appear simply because “no one is to be trusted”. Fine. Be that way. In a way, I might understand you...

Hmmm. Squints eyes. I must be mistaking you for someone else.

You seem Sad. I dont like to make people Sad. I sorry! I thought you were gonna fight. The person I was thinking of was combative. Hugs. I saw what you said you were doing as far as war fare. Damn thats alot! Keep it up.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back