Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual Satanists are NOT to curse other Spiritual Satanists!

magus.immortalis

This is a reminder to all spiritual Satanists. Satan does not accept and does punish spiritual Satanists cursing other spiritual Satanists.

Satan and His Demons and Demonesses, the Powers of Hell, are just and fair. They have patience, but their love is NOT unconditional. How one treats Satan and the Powers of Hell, are how one treats him.

Likewise, how spiritual Satanists treat each other is how they treat him. Legitimate, dedicated by blood (via the Joy of Satan website) spiritual Satanists are not to fight amongst themselves. Issues, no matter how petty, or large, or embarrassing, are to brought before Satan and one's Guardian Demon/ess. They will handle it.

This is going to be a long post. Just a heads-up.

Myself, I met one spiritual Satanist who happened to be the wife of a Demon, who is my Guardian, Protector and Friend. I don't want to humble-brag with all that I am about to write, so I will state things as factually as I can without sounding sterile, pompous, self-righteous, or like a victim.

But through my interactions with her, my own intuition, the hateful vitriol she spewed at me a few times a week, and me asking Satan about her, that she was and is jealous of me. I have done nothing to her but simply exist.

One drunken tirade she launched at me. I rose to the bait and answered her, a bit irritated but on the whole I did not say anything overly inflammatory. Satan and her Demon (now-ex) Husband talked to her.

I got angry later, of course. I have every right to be. But Satan told me that I didn't have to forgive her, just to let it go.

I am advancing so things were brought to me attention, whether by my Guardians, Satan, and my own intuition. I had compassion and understanding, when I was saw and was shown her life and currently where she's at mentally, emotionally, and spiritually, as well as how she was doing in her physical and material life.

I understood some things that were going on with her because I have experienced and am experiencing some of those things myself, concerning career and healing of one's mind and soul through Power Meditation and Satanism and Satan.

I think now, I was soft and weak and too understanding and compassionate.

This was a woman who meditated a lot regularly, did Reverse Torah Rituals, and had a relationship with Satan and her Guardian Demons.

Without going into too many personal details, she looked at me, read me, and also had thoughts inserted into her head by the enemy entities (which I saw, heard, listened to and witnessed) and that she thought were her own thoughts or were from me. She made it her personal goal to tear down my self-esteem, self-image, call me racist and extremely insulting and inflammatory names. She was drunk that one time. But after she called me a "dumb chink" (I'm Chinese) and I was like, okay. She's crossed a threshold here. Either she will realize she's gone too far and make amends or stop this. Or continue now that she sees that I am not rising to her bait.

I was in shock and confirmed with my Guardian, her (now-ex) Demon Husband, and he said that "yes, that was her. I have spoken to her about it already."

I knew intuitively, that she would continue calling me worse names. I was right. I waited, and that is what happened.

You're probably wondering why I did not stand up and say something back. I did say some things, just observations and because I was a bit annoyed, but nothing like racist and derogatory demeaning hateful things this character said to me. To make me doubt and hate myself, my body, my looks, my past, and to make me doubt my worth and meaning and importance to Satan and my Guardian Demon. I questioned myself.

Repeatedly, on different days and nights, Satan and my Guardian Demon Friend would remind me from time to time that I have worth and importance to them. That I am loved. I love Satan and my Guardian Demon Friend too.

I talked to Satan and my Guardian Demon about it. I saw, understood and had compassion because she is hurting, angry, insecure, and jealous. I was jealous of her too, and also hurting and angry and jealous. I exercised self-control and did not say hurtful things to her. Because I was told that her mental constitution was more delicate than mine.

So I sat there and took her abuse. I complained to Satan and my Guardian Demon Friend. I told them, I talked it out with them, felt better and accepted that she is of Satan, and lashing out because things were not going well in her physical life and career(s) and I'm such a fucking softy and she saw to it (as I understand fully and intuited) that I was the scapegoat for everything that ever went wrong in her life. I was her punching bag.

I woke up this morning and Satan and my Guardian Demon had stayed with me (and her) to give us their support and understanding. But I also felt their anger, and also experienced their patience and understanding towards us both.

Eventually I woke up fully, and gave this character a piece of my mind. I told her how I felt, how she made me feel. What I saw in her life, in her personality. That I understood her and where she was coming from. She had no right to treat me as she did.

But that she did not learn, nothing stuck to her (despite Satan and her ex-Demon Husband talking to her, comforting her tears and having patience and understanding towards her feelz) dozens of times. She was and is a bully and tyrant. I told her I did nothing to her. I simply existed, and did not want to, nor would I ever, take away her beauty, her life, her memories, her relationship with her now ex-Demon Husband or her powers.

I told her how she could heal and help herself. I told her several times, just getting all of this out of my system and because I knew if I did not say something to stand up for myself, her verbal abuse would simply escalate and get worse.

I told her she may be White, but she was not Aryan. That she was not noble or honorable as Aryans are. I told her she needed to heal herself and fix herself and stop taking her shit out on me.

She told me again in her rage (as she did several times before in the past) that I was her enemy, she would destroy me, and that she would see that I would "die as a beggar on the street, with nothing, because you are nothing, and have nothing."

Then I got up and washed up and got dressed and went out to lunch.

Satan, my Guardian Demon Friend went to her when she sat down and looked at my pictures on social media. They let me overhear and see and feel everything that was said between the three of them.

They went to her because she started to curse me. Satan was upset, and told her that she could talk to him or her (ex) Husband.

She continued. So Satan became angry and said that he did not allow spiritual Satanists to curse one another. That she would be punished if she continued.

So he took away a psychic spiritual gift that he gave her a few days ago. And told her he would not give her gifts for a long time.

She still continued. So he said that he would punish her. He would leave her.

Satan left. She called him back, and then she said, "I hate you. I hate all of you."

Satan left her. Then he told me, "I have left her." I asked him to confirm, about 2-3 times. I also asked my Guardian Demon Friend to confirm, also 2 times. He did, and said that it was them, and not the enemy. What I heard, witnessed, saw and felt was true.

On the car ride to a restaurant for lunch, I felt Satan's anger. Growing, white hot, red-hot. He let me feel it. It was not directed at me but it is a terrible thing to be the target of his anger. This ex-spiritual Satanist was still at it, looking at my pictures and cursing me with everything she had.

I had a good lunch, and then, in the car ride home, I felt his anger again. It was and is terrible. It filled my whole world. Thankfully it was not at me.

I came home, and soon thereafter Satan came and led me to the Hell's Army section on Joy of Satan:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160214142145/https://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/Hells_Army_666.html

I'm not going to go over things he pointed out to me.

Spiritual Satanists do not take abuse. From anyone, especially from other spiritual Satanists who seek to destroy and curse them, even after mediation and interference and guidance from Satan and the Powers of Hell.

This has been going on for about a month now.

If you have issues with another spiritual Satanist, take it to Satan and he will handle it.

It was shown to me and I witnessed, heard, felt and listened that this person who Satan has left, has now have help from the enemy.

I am defending myself. This whole situation and event has made me stronger.

I had to post this because I needed a safe place to vent and express myself. And for other reasons. I was guided to.

Thanks for reading and making it this far.

Hail Satan!

For all you look to me, for a long time now, you are having a lot of private drama, to which you also play the intermediary to others. This is an example of said drama.

Do not try to give advice when you are about drama. This story is exactly that. I have seen this on many posts, somehow. Putting one's self in the middle. On the surface it is hidden to avoid collusions with people here.

This post for example is an indirect attempt to say to the person you had a beef with that Satan left them and gain approval for it.

Stop tying the Demons in how you deal with your coloring your fingernails. This bullshit drama where people take their relations and also try to mix the Gods, is just absurd.

Above all, stop tying Satan. The Gods intervene in very serious cases. You do all this passive things and then whine about the drama. "Oh Satan let me feel His anger durrrr cause I had a beef with a random girl DUH, now he left her cause of this cause he's only with me". At least the details of the posts point that this is a type of incident like this. "Do not ask me (Even if I know so please ask me, just do not do it on a public forum, cause I really want to be asked, but do this in an email please, cause the dumb Clergy may answer on this) what comes when the Gods arrive". "HeR Dem0n BoIfRiend DiD also LeaVe her Cuz she had a beef with ME, of course". "Now plz lets inform community that she is LEFT ALONE cuz I don't be doin no warfare on her and that's definitely not a message of mental warfare against her, huhu!".

If she is toxic, move away. For all I see, you make to post to expose and punish her, not because you "did not take any action".

Cease the bullshit and the drama. You do not like someone people? MOVE AWAY. This creates this very situation in the first place. Then the Gods have to come clean it when one could have simply stop this crap early.

You clearly put yourself also in danger and this is not something clever on your behalf either. And if you were like Holier Than Thou to her, or who knows what, you may have aggravated her. You clearly mention so in your message, you treated her like shit. So consider when you stand in this too, and don't just try to make it that you have no wrong at all. Arguments most of the time have two people, not one.

You look like to me you are doing a great amount of moves against her also. You trashed her on things that are irrelevant. This post being one, trying to make it seem it's some sort of generalized golden rule while it's just a personal beef you had put here for others to support. Well I do not support it.

There will always be SS who dislike other SS. It's inevitable. We aren't all good people. We aren't perfect. Coming to Father Satan shows us our potential and the fact that we are superior to those without - but that doesn't mean shit if you don't work on improving yourself.

Being SS doesn't make you a good person. Or a good SS in the first place.

There's nothing wrong with disliking another person. I had my own experiences. But, as HP HoodedCobra said, you just move away from them. I don't see why the Gods would make you keep tabs with a person that highly dislikes you - and that you also dislike. There's a difference between being compassionate and understanding and having a xtian mentality.

Just move away from them. Cut contacts. It's not that hard. You don't like a person, cut it off. Especially if you know that you've shown a decent amount of respect and behaved nicely. Some people just have their frustrations and problems. You aren't forced to deal with them unless you do care for that person.

There is compatibility in friendship as well. There are people you won't be able to stand and... people you'll adore from the very first word they say. It happens! It's perfectly normal!

The Gods don't force us to be social butterflies and befriend every other SS and be all pink fluffiness.

You don't like a person. They wronged you? You can be angry. You can be hurt. You can hate them. But cut off contacts. Don't curse them if they are another SS. Even if you lost all respect for them.

If they have wronged you... you can talk to your GD or Father Satan. Yes, they can help you with this. But don't go around making your own justice when it comes to other SS.

I forgot to also say the other side of the argument is that this girl appears to be seriously deluded, also. 9.9 out of 10 times of people saying they are "Husbands and Wives" of "__Insert high ranking God here__", it's just bunk.

And it cannot be a coincidence that most of the time people act like the drunken ragers you describe here. This above meme is most of the time used to justify their illogical and crazy behavior, "But I am Gudz Waifu!".

The fact she also racially slurred you is just low of her, and yes, this is not an Aryan thing to do. That is retarded.

magus.immortalis said:
How one treats Satan and the Powers of Hell, are how one treats him.
Who is "him"? Satan? How one treats Satan is how one treats Satan? Er... yes... Of course...

Likewise, how spiritual Satanists treat each other is how they treat him.
That's just like when one is told by christians/preachers that what you do for/to a puny person is what you do for/to jewsus. If you bind another Spiritual Satanist, to make them leave you alone because you should not curse them, then you are binding Satan?

Myself, I met one spiritual Satanist who happened to be the wife of a Demon, who is my Guardian, Protector and Friend.

But through my interactions with her, my own intuition, the hateful vitriol she spewed at me a few times a week, and me asking Satan about her, that she was and is jealous of me. I have done nothing to her but simply exist.

One drunken tirade she launched at me. I rose to the bait and answered her, a bit irritated but on the whole I did not say anything overly inflammatory. Satan and her Demon (now-ex) Husband talked to her.
CBA to read the rest.
So a powerful Daemon married a non-Daemoness, a non-Goddess, and this powerful Daemon can see into her Soul (or soul) and see that she is the type of drunken, abusive, selfish, etc. person that she is, but still decide to marry her (Astrally, I am obliged to presume), but then changed His mind and then dumped her? Presumably, this powerful Daemon also has Astral sex with the bad energies of manipulation, alcoholism, abuse, etc., as well...yes?! This supposed Daemon is that small, petty, infantile, incapable, stupid...? Riiiiiiight, magus.immortalis. I think someone here needs a reality check...

HP Hooded Cobra and BlueLight, thanks for your replies.
I see that I still have a lot of growing to do. At first I wondered if it was a good idea to even post this, but now I think I needed to hear and read these things.

I have a hard time believing a galactic emperor would be taking the precious time out of his day to solve some dumb catfight. I also have a hard time believing any of the Gods were directly involved in this. Could simply be some drunk chick rambling bullshit and failing to curse because she has no power.

MoonlessNight666 said:
I get every SS may not get along but I would fukcing kill to know an SS in real life. Like come on guys.

Oh? Believe me, you won't want to if it's a person you can't stand. Don't forget that not everyone is a proper SS. So instead of wanting to kill to know a SS in real life, you could ask your GD to guide you to someone good for you.

Don't "come on guys" people who can't get along with delusional human beings, be them SS or not.

MoonlessNight666 said:
I get every SS may not get along but I would fukcing kill to know an SS in real life. Like come on guys.

This is because you think in vague terms and do have certain expectations of what it would be in theory. And practice is the reality not theory or sweet rainbows as one may imagine.

I have heard some bad stories before. One person merely claiming to be an SS doesn't mean anything.

Just look on the stories like above and understand that it may actually be extremely negative. Most of what I have personally seen is just trouble for everyone involved.

Just my two cents but technically with how messed up our world is because the jews and how unsafe it is; coupled with the fact that as a truly dedicated human set on their own advancement you can meet astrally and that is more then enough.. I mean I have no doubt you could form a deep a true relationship with your GD along with Satan and just say "hey listen I know it will be a while but if possible I would love to get to know a fellow member." I mean I have No doubt the Hps could astrally communicate. I am almost positive at one time in human history it was normal to communicate telepathically. No doubt where the conception of telephones even came from. Seem like all 'smart' tech is just plagiarized off the power of human greatness. Though all in all why talk to a SS when you can talk to a fucking demon xD. I'm a boring fucking being compared to a wise proven immortal. I am no where near as interesting as say Satan. I mean Satan plays the violin. Ya wanna know how jelly I am at Lilth being serenaded by a literal God-Emperor of a soon to be muli-galactic empire. That is interesting. The fact Bael commands everything that bloody well flys! He is smart enough to command the WHOLE of the flight system they use. THAT is interesting. These are the kinda people you need and should wanna talk to. Yes I understand you believe as a human one of us would be more relatable but were not. A god feels much more deeply because of how in tune and open they are. They understand how you feel, many a times more so then you even understand. They have deep true insight into us. You don't live so many hundreds of years on planet where people can use magic day to day like nothing and not learn how to understand people deeply. I mean id rather not piss someone off and get a lighting zap to my ass x'D. Im joking but you get the idea. With great power comes great respect. The more powerful the individuals are who interact the more respect they hold for one another. Its just basic imo.

Dalacos said:
Just my two cents but technically with how messed up our world is because the jews and how unsafe it is; coupled with the fact that as a truly dedicated human set on their own advancement you can meet astrally and that is more then enough.. I mean I have no doubt you could form a deep a true relationship with your GD along with Satan and just say "hey listen I know it will be a while but if possible I would love to get to know a fellow member." I mean I have No doubt the Hps could astrally communicate. I am almost positive at one time in human history it was normal to communicate telepathically. No doubt where the conception of telephones even came from. Seem like all 'smart' tech is just plagiarized off the power of human greatness. Though all in all why talk to a SS when you can talk to a fucking demon xD. I'm a boring fucking being compared to a wise proven immortal. I am no where near as interesting as say Satan. I mean Satan plays the violin. Ya wanna know how jelly I am at Lilth being serenaded by a literal God-Emperor of a soon to be muli-galactic empire. That is interesting. The fact Bael commands everything that bloody well flys! He is smart enough to command the WHOLE of the flight system they use. THAT is interesting. These are the kinda people you need and should wanna talk to. Yes I understand you believe as a human one of us would be more relatable but were not. A god feels much more deeply because of how in tune and open they are. They understand how you feel, many a times more so then you even understand. They have deep true insight into us. You don't live so many hundreds of years on planet where people can use magic day to day like nothing and not learn how to understand people deeply. I mean id rather not piss someone off and get a lighting zap to my ass x'D. Im joking but you get the idea. With great power comes great respect. The more powerful the individuals are who interact the more respect they hold for one another. Its just basic imo.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to meet other SS, of course. We're humans beings. And I am an introverted person who needs the minimum amount of socialising, so I can't imagine how hard it must be for social people.

But there are good people and bad people, even among us. And one must thread carefully or they will get hurt. Badly. We're humans. We make mistakes. But there is a clear difference between making mistakes and being delusional.

What I'm trying to say is that we can make good friends. We can ask our GDs to guide us to people we can relate and bond with. I am very thankful to my GD for the roommates I have now - a lot of people in our dorms have real shitty roommates. I feel like we're more of a family than just a bunch of students thrown together.

So it is possible. And what you've said about the Gods is immensely important. You can always talk to Father Satan or your GD. Once you're advanced enough, you can talk to other Gods. There are solutions.

But saying stuff like "I'd kill to meet another SS" is very toxic, as one can meet a bad person who is, indeed, a SS. Once again, being SS doesn't make us good. Or the elite. Working on improving ourselves, in any way, and fighting for our cause - that's what truly makes us SS. With more than just the name.

So don't fucking befriend other SS with the mentality of "Oh, they're SS! They must be wonderful people with no flaws or problems!" They're still humans. We're still humans. And more members need to understand that.

astrally flame said:
Dedicated ss fighting with each other doesn't really sound matured..people when you find other ss in you area you should be very grateful to the dark prince by his directions to meet each other and take that as a blessing ask that he continue bestow that blessing until you can form a very powerful coven who can fight the enemy spiritual and physically and help each other.the situation that magus find herself into is not good and how can you be jealous of other person like the xians do to each other..satanist doesn't have that feeling meditation just trow that shit into the bin..magus i think you should stay far away from her she is not good and not an ss because the blonds does not behave that way she did to you they live and let a live with extremely calm and peace they are the true example of our nordic gods.. cut off backstabbers (ramphael, gabriel and blah blah blah)

...Mate.

I have seen plenty of blondes behaving much worse than Aryans with dark hair and eyes. I even had a classmate that behaved similarly in high school and tried to bully me for being better than her at everything lol.

Nordic people should be like that, yes. But few are nowadays. Classifying all Nordic people as "extremely calm and peaceful" is stupid.

astrally flame said:
Dedicated ss fighting with each other doesn't really sound matured..people when you find other ss in you area you should be very grateful to the dark prince by his directions to meet each other and take that as a blessing ask that he continue bestow that blessing until you can form a very powerful coven who can fight the enemy spiritual and physically and help each other.the situation that magus find herself into is not good and how can you be jealous of other person like the xians do to each other..satanist doesn't have that feeling meditation just trow that shit into the bin..magus i think you should stay far away from her she is not good and not an ss because the blonds does not behave that way she did to you they live and let a live with extremely calm and peace they are the true example of our nordic gods.. cut off backstabbers (ramphael, gabriel and blah blah blah)

I'm not against Nordics or anything. They are the purest side of out race, yes. They are important, yes.

But that doesn't mean shit if you're a horrible human being and if you don't work on your soul.

Can we stop glorifying the Nordics as if they're already Gods? They're human beings like us. They can be fucked up. Or they can be amazing people.

Saying shit like "Oh, she is blonde - all blonde people are so incredibly peaceful and calm. She'sa bad human being so she can't be a Nordic." is... ridiculous. Mainly because it's not true.

One of my roommates is a Nordic - and she is one of the most amazing people I've ever met. But she isn't incredibly peaceful or calm lol. She is a normal person that's just fucking amazing. She curses. And she gets mad. And she can be hot headed. But she is bloody amazing.

I hope you'll get what I'm trying to say.

magus.immortalis said:
This is a reminder to all spiritual Satanists. Satan does not accept and does punish spiritual Satanists cursing other spiritual Satanists.

Hail Satan!

o_O reads. Reads some more. Walks away slowly.

I enjoyed the story... I don't know any SS personally anymore so I don't have this problem. I try not to cause any problems. Cursing other SS is against the rules...

I heard calling an Asian person dumb is one of the worst insults of all. If you ask me, this ex-wife demon lady got off easy. She's lucky to be alive.

"___Insert High Ranking National Socialist with dark hair____ was an inferior than the blonde meth fiend that looms around in the dark corners at my local MacDonalds. After all we all know, the meth fiend had blonde hair n shiet!"

astrally flame said:
@Bluelight now i just dont know..no one say blond people are the best human beings in the world..it not like you can do shit towards them and expect to get sweet replys only you will get what you gives..no one praise them as if there are gods nordic people are not violence compare to other races that the truth why do we always have to suppressed the truth we see everydays of our lives..those people who have definetly meet father satan they know what im trying to say he is calm and peaceful but if you dare cross the line everything can change very quickly but all of our gods are good and are different..im not saying you havent meet father or the gods..you say your nordic friend "she can curse and be hot headed" ofcourse she can she is a human being.hate is part of our nature hatin someone doesn't make's you bad person but hating someone because you are jelousy of her/him is totally an opposite of hating as a nature feeling..i hope you will understand now.

No, you literally said that every person with blond hair is extremely calm and peaceful. And that is not true. Don't compare humans with our Gods, be them Nordics or just Aryans. They're just as capable of doing bad things as any other person. There is less violence among the Nordics because they have been sheltered until now by the rest of Europe, which took the blunt force of the enemy attack.

I have seen very little violence or hatred in communities that are white, be them Nordics or not.

This shit is caused by the race mixing and the multiculturalism.

You said something. Bloody own it.

Bringing Father Satan into this and saying that He is extremely peaceful and calm doesn't mean anything here. He is a God. You can't compare humans to Gods.

You need a reality check or one day you will learn it this stuff the hard way.

I have seen Nordics doing bad stuff for no reason. And don't you dare try to imply that I did something to that Nordic girl in my class. I did nothing to her. She was hated by the whole class for being a fucking bitch.

I gave my roommate as an example to show you that there are amazing Nordics out there. But there are also really bad ones.

Being Nordic or Aryan or SS doesn't make someone incapable of being a bad person.

Aldrick Strickland said:
magus.immortalis said:

Hail Satan!

o_O reads. Reads some more. Walks away slowly.
Like, dude - you're not supposed to read out the actions/directions! :p

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
"___Insert High Ranking National Socialist with dark hair____ was an inferior than the blonde meth fiend that looms around in the dark corners at my local MacDonalds. After all we all know, the meth fiend had blonde hair n shiet!"

#BrunetteandProud

astrally flame said:
BlueLight said:
astrally flame said:
@Bluelight now i just dont know..no one say blond people are the best human beings in the world..it not like you can do shit towards them and expect to get sweet replys only you will get what you gives..no one praise them as if there are gods nordic people are not violence compare to other races that the truth why do we always have to suppressed the truth we see everydays of our lives..those people who have definetly meet father satan they know what im trying to say he is calm and peaceful but if you dare cross the line everything can change very quickly but all of our gods are good and are different..im not saying you havent meet father or the gods..you say your nordic friend "she can curse and be hot headed" ofcourse she can she is a human being.hate is part of our nature hatin someone doesn't make's you bad person but hating someone because you are jelousy of her/him is totally an opposite of hating as a nature feeling..i hope you will understand now.

No, you literally said that every person with blond hair is extremely calm and peaceful. And that is not true. Don't compare humans with our Gods, be them Nordics or just Aryans. They're just as capable of doing bad things as any other person. There is less violence among the Nordics because they have been sheltered until now by the rest of Europe, which took the blunt force of the enemy attack.

I have seen very little violence or hatred in communities that are white, be them Nordics or not.

This shit is caused by the race mixing and the multiculturalism.

You said something. Bloody own it.

Bringing Father Satan into this and saying that He is extremely peaceful and calm doesn't mean anything here. He is a God. You can't compare humans to Gods.

You need a reality check or one day you will learn it this stuff the hard way.

I have seen Nordics doing bad stuff for no reason. And don't you dare try to imply that I did something to that Nordic girl in my class. I did nothing to her. She was hated by the whole class for being a fucking bitch.

I gave my roommate as an example to show you that there are amazing Nordics out there. But there are also really bad ones.

Being Nordic or Aryan or SS doesn't make someone incapable of being a bad person.
:D i think you really need help you are full of anger and paranoia you focus on the wrong things..i can definetly compare human and a god because as human we can also be gods..and yes we wont see things on the same side and there's no need to flame up and i admit nordics are full of shit!!

I don't have anger issues. And I'm not paranoid. I tried to explain to you why your statement "All blonds are extremely calm and peaceful" is wrong. We should avoid stereotypes when it comes to such things and realize that not everyone is perfect, not everyone is a good person - based on genetics.

There is a very big difference between potential and reality. And what we do with said potential. The Gods saw something in us. It's our duty to advance and become stronger.

And I'm not focusing on the negative things. I'm focusing on what you've said.

I'm a bit too busy to sugar coat things. I apologize if I seemed disrespectful in any way - I am not trying to start fights.

But you seriously need to pay attention to how you word your thoughts before you type them down. It can create confusion and conflicts.

astrally flame said:
:D how did you saw that post bcs i delete it..anyway you are absolutely right bluelight it really not a good thing to talk about races here..since we have many different races in our forum..i understand what you mean.high five!!

I seriously wasn't trying to attack you. Maybe I seen a bit more blunt because of this transition I'm going through - but I haven't meant anything in a negative way.

If you're more interested in this, search for other topics. The clergy, especially HoodedCobra, have talked a lot about race and why Aryans with dark hair and eyes shouldn't have an inferiority complex. And what the situation is.

MoonlessNight666 said:

Oh gee, I actually had the pleasure of knowing a real SS. Met him on the forums too. The one rare case where him revealing his location (He actually put the town next to his) was beneficial. We met at a public place, bullshitted for 2 hours, left, did the same a week later. Unfortunately, he had an extreme case of Depression and became a total hermit months down the road. Wish I could speak to him again, because me and him became very good friends.

swordofastaroth said:
We may not all like each other on a personal level. But were a satanic family, who need to help and support each other. Enlil handles all in fighting and resentments. That's why we need to be there for each other, save the aggression for our enemies. Even sometimes we might not like the words some satanists say, but were on the same side. The goal is to win this war, and to become gods as satan wants. When people do things I don't particularly like I just let it go. But as satanist we should meet up and really do RtRs together in person to make a better laser. Btw I have ADHD ,bipolar and anxiety. So I'm kinda fast minded . but I'm very understanding, in a sense that I understand things people do or say and how they act and why. So why curse another satanist or accuse one one of not being real. When you haven't met the person. You don't know what they might be doing for satan. So as satan we have to accept were not all perfect I know I'm not by no means. But I love all our satanists and would so anything to help its the principal of following Satan's words. I like helping others be their best despite some of my flaws but I own it when I duck up...if we fight and curse each other we wont make progress. Enough said . hail satan !!!!

It is unwise, unnecessary and even dangerous to meet up with other people who claim to be "Satanist" in person, just to do RTRs.

The RTRs can be done by themselves, safely, conveniently and with privacy in one's own home.

Unless you are already established in a fully operational spiritual Satanic coven for more than a few years and everyone is trusted, and can pull their weight and not hold back the coven, then it's not needed to meet people just to "hang out" and do RTRs together.

As the OP, I talked thoroughly with Satan and with my Guardian Demon Friend, and this ex-SS character did the RTRs, meditated, advanced herself, and had a relationship with Satan. I asked questions and I have received answers as I am open and aware enough to discern who is the enemy and who is the Powers of Hell.

There's a lot more but it's not going to help me, or you, or anyone else to know what kind of person she is. I think my first post said more than enough.

"But I love all our satanists and would do anything to help its the principle of following Satan's words"

Don't act so xian. Not everyone, spiritual Satanist or not, is going to like you or even get along with you. You are not another person's savior. Do not waste your time on people, spiritual Satanist or not, who do not want to change themselves, their actions, their attitudes and do not even want to put in the most minimal of effort to control themselves.

Satan and my Guardian Demon helped this ex-SS, talked to her many, many times and were extremely patient with her (and me.)

Some people just don't want to change, ever.

In Satanism, you change and evolve or you stay where you are, remain stagnant and die. Literally, emotionally, spiritually.

magus.immortalis said:
Don't act so xian. Not everyone, spiritual Satanist or not, is going to like you or even get along with you. You are not another person's savior. Do not waste your time on people, spiritual Satanist or not, who do not want to change themselves, their actions, their attitudes and do not even want to put in the most minimal of effort to control themselves.

This.

I've certainly gotten into a few arguments with people, but if an SS and his/her personality clashes with that of another's, don't take it personally. I see everyone here as my brothers and sisters in arms, and not my friends. Sure, some of you I may make friends out of but friends come and go, kameraden and family are forever.

LightAlgur said:
I only trust the clergy with any telepathic messages from the gods.

I trust the clergy with telepathic messages if they're important for the sake of being broadcasted to everybody. For your own personal conversations with Satan or the Gods, it's best to practice some security and be able to discern from your own thoughts, communications from an enemy, or legitimate communication. One way or another, they'll make sure you get the message.

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for making me feel better about being a brunette, Cobra.

I don't think all blondes or nordics are peaceful also not all of us have blonde hair just so you know. I do myself but I have gotten into plenty of arguements with people. Yes loving and kind true but not if you come across as a complete jerk and I don't get along with everyone automatically. I also don't think that in itself makes me supperior to anyone that is cult like thinking.

Anyways with that said I think that you should go through the God's only to do this not just seek out Satanists randomly on your own. I think it is really dangerous if you just find out someone is within where you can visit talk to them then try to meet up. Especially if you are just beginning and you can't connect with anyone or sense energy cause you would be able likely to know if they are on our side or not if you did.

I kind of made a mistake with that back when I tried to start a Yahoo group for the city I used to live in (mageson666 I think might remember that) What ended up happening is I met someone who was very strange claiming to be a Satanist she said "the illuminati placed listening devices in your car so we can't talk there about anything Satanic" then I had these kind of strange people following me around. I ended up ok though but that's probably just luck or being protected. There was even this person that set up a wifi network near my apartment with the Screen name I was using on here at the time they tried to make it known they were watching me.

I used to have the idea that we could start something like what the xtians have or whatever but we can't. I am just lucky I guess I am never doing that again. Neither should anyone else. I am honestly not making up anything here be careful.

With that said the God's did find me a friend to talk to online (by actually appearing to that person) who I get along with very well that is ok for now I guess they are not even in the same country as me though. That is what you may want to look for. It does kind of suck being alone in the physical though but you know you can visit people in the astral connect etc I am working on that and I think getting better. Having some trouble with full projection though.

If there is someone near me that would work well with me I am sure the God's can set up a safe way for us to meet or we will just meet randomly by being in the same place sometime.

Meeting people online through a place like this is not safe I learned that lesson.

Oh and to add to that the enemy later used that trick that they did when they were following me to try and get me to shut down my YouTube channel I forgot that. They were describing what my car looked like what I looked like they had a picture what my dad looked like etc. Then they said I would be dead if I didn't shut down my YouTube channel and sent a bunch of Hebrew stuff.

Good thing is I don't live anywhere near there anymore they don't know where I am now I have not talked about my location to anyone on here etc.

I forgot to add that part even though I made a seperate post about that earlier on here. It finally makes sense how they may have gotten that info. Don't do this kind of thing.

I have never shown any disrespect to anybody on here or any other spiritual Satanist as far as I know. I may have had a couple of misunderstandings on here with somebody from time to time! And that is nothing new. And you could expect that from people working together? It happens at homes and it happens in families and groups all over! Just working with people and teaching each other. And learning to trust yourself around other people? And depending on the attitude of the individual? It depends? But everything works out eventually. It's all a part of living and learning. Learning to find your strength in groups! And finding your balance. 🙂🧘‍♀️

I am not perfect, And I am nobody special on here. I am not going to lie
But I have done my share of mistakes on here. And a couple of them were kind of costly too. Number one? Spamming is not cool, and I did a share of that, along with posting and reposting that wasn't necessary. And it didn't take precaution at the time, and proceeded to continue on without a word or a warning! When I should have spoke up and done something about it. And I did my share of cursing on a couple of people too! And I was put right back in place! FAST!!! HPS Lydia.. And Lydia stopped me loud and clear. And it was something to think about! And something very serious!.. and needless to say I felt pretty bad! After I sat down and thought about it that night letting my anger overrun me? That was was not cool or acceptable! And I paid the price for it. Satan is still disappointed in me! And so are many other people on here as well! I had to stop and think about it! And not just think about it! Laugh out loud I had to take action and speak up! A lot of people were angry with me! And we're not happy with me! Not to mention the fact that they were confused and wanted to know what was going on! Even I was confused and didn't know what was going on! And getting all mad out of misunderstandings! Not only showed everybody how stupid and immature I was! Laugh out loud to make it worse? Having to explain to everybody on my threads! And of course with my terrible writing! Another pet peeve that everybody is sick and tired of! And getting all upset over that! And then I wondered why people didn't want to message me or contact me! And then I wondered why people were getting mad! Number one I didn't take the time. To at least work on my punctuation skills, and my grammar! And then I got all mad because nobody would do or say anything! People were just being patient with me and treated me like I was a little kid! Dreaming out my shit all over the place and not making sense!
Worst of all! Getting all out of proportion! Answering the question like an adult instead of using potty language! And threatening people and acting like an asshole! When people were upset and confused enough as it is and just wanted to know what was going on! So fighting with each other is not going to make the problem go away! It's only going to add to the problem! And learning how to handle People starts with learning how to handle yourself! And taking responsibility and owning up to your actions! And I am still paying for my actions and the things that I have done and said! That was not called for! And it doesn't matter what kind of problems or excuses one has! I still should have said something about it and prevented a lot of this shit from happening! We all have our days and we all have our attitude problems! And I'm pretty where of my own! And at least I know now what to do about it!🙏🔥

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back