Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I feel Betrayed.

I didn't felt that much at that moment of dedication, I guess i was too afraid of my parents at that moment that they will come in my room, but soon after it I started feeling - Damn, I'm home finally!-

Since I dedicated my soul and my life was becoming more and more beautiful. Some people feel less while dedicating, but they should feel Satan's love and warm energy protecting them and freeing them from negative ties. Those who are without His protection are on the mercy of the enemy to play with them as enemy wants to. Dedication cuts those ties off from the soul so you can advance faster and safely. Some lesser ties might still be there but as we advance and do workings to cut those, we are becoming free. With our meditations we can become the Gods, and Satan really cares for His own. Those who really follow this path and who do their Satanic chores daily or at least are trying to (there are underage Satanists who have no privacy and can have lot of problems with their blood family) they can see how much their life got better over the years. It's true that some people might struggle a bit longer, but that is just another sign they must change even more and to try to become closer to the Satan and to the Gods.

Those who expect too much, will fall behind a lot, so better do patiently what they gotta do and Gods will be there for them even when they can't see that. This is the path for winners and for the elite, in the end we all win.

Enemy is getting exposed more every day because of our fighting spirit and we are making this world a better place to live. Jews are finding our energy toxic and is burning their souls, RTRs are making them feel like shit and they can't advance on this path no matter what they do. They can spend decades or even lifetimes trying to do what we do but will just destroy themselves in the end but a gentile will eventually make it here.

Adam said:
wow i didn't expect this from you guys or anyone would react to it this way and saying about new members like me jews lol you guys are now like the enemy making me question if i'm a jew or not but i don't care if you believe me or not but i wrote my topics to get help because i'm was freaked out and i did get help and if my topics are causing damages to the new members or the community so please delete them or even ask a mod to delete them i now have a relationship with father Satan and i reported about it to be deleted but no one did yet.

so thanks.

You are sure whining a lot, do know who else is whining all the time?

Take a guess

Idk seems like some trolling. Become a member post questioning protections multiple times saying some crazy shit being attacked abducted whatever. Then makes post feeling betrayed by who ever said this about the protections of Satan. Tbh this heavily smells of some troll jew trying to confuse distort, but it's a heavy line not like you can just censor the fuck and not look shit in doing so.

When I dedicated I must of left the candle l(i thought i put it out) on the table still lit and it somehow fell over onto my laptop case and caused a giant fire. I was asleep and out cold. Now the Gods woke me up and immediately when I woke I knew what I had to so to put the fire our even though I was very young and never put a fore out before I snuffed into out and it immediately went out this fire was like 8 feet talk polyurethane laptop bag the fire was hitting the ceiling. Yet. No damage came from it. My pictures in the bag of my family where miraculously untouched. In this situation I could of said oh mah god the Gods didn't stop the fire in the first place but most likely it was my fault to have the candle lit and for me to be woken up by my guardian Demon and know exactly what to do. I've had a lot of other things happen motorcycle accidents where I Should have been dead. Car accidents when I should of been dead, for both me.and my dad, experiences with reptiallians that where freaky as fuck as I could feel their intent to want me dead or to scare me away at the very least. A long with a lot of shit. I'm not gonna go into a lot of details. But nothing is the Gods fault they are here to help and protect us. But they will not do everything you need to be strong in your sense of common knowledge and practice of everything Satan has given us. We are at War the fact your not dead says a lot
.you are assuredly unaware of the other things that have gone on on the background that saves your ass that you aren't aware of. If your not some jew troll just saying

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Shael said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
I feel this person is enemy. Just trying to convince people to join him in stopping the RTR. That they will think oh my life is hard, if I stopped fighting everything would go good.

Look at his name....
It's really obvious with most of these slugs who come on here. Idk how it is for other members here, but for me it's often enough just to read their names and it already gives me an "off" feeling. I could name a bunch of those suspicious ones who just appear, try to stir up shit, and disappear again for a while, before repeating. However I don't think we need that kind of "namecalling" stuff here now and I'm pretty sure the mods and HPs already know who I am talking about anyway.

My point is basically, to everyone here, if someone comes around and gives off those vile vibes, it might be a good idea to think twice about believing anything they say. I'm sure most people already know this anyways, though.
And trying to lure each other away into private email traps, like Cobra warned about millions of times, just because "We wuz egyptianz 'n shieeit" Just because somebody has had an account here for less than 3 days, and they say they're egyptian, you have to trust every word they say?

"Hey, let me publicly give out the email for my personal home business on my account here, with my real name as part of the email too, so my account here is forever linked with my business and my name. Even though I live in a muslim country where I would be killed if anyone knew I'm a Satanist." How much more retarded could some people get? There's a reason why Cobra warns against such retarded actions. But like these dummies always say right before making a horrible choice, "responsibility to the responsible"
I guess it was a little dumb I do agree with you ol agredco luciftias. But I guess it was a lesson + this is not my business account and not my real name. Even though I should be smarter than this.....

Shael said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
I feel this person is enemy. Just trying to convince people to join him in stopping the RTR. That they will think oh my life is hard, if I stopped fighting everything would go good.

Look at his name....
It's really obvious with most of these slugs who come on here. Idk how it is for other members here, but for me it's often enough just to read their names and it already gives me an "off" feeling. I could name a bunch of those suspicious ones who just appear, try to stir up shit, and disappear again for a while, before repeating. However I don't think we need that kind of "namecalling" stuff here now and I'm pretty sure the mods and HPs already know who I am talking about anyway.

My point is basically, to everyone here, if someone comes around and gives off those vile vibes, it might be a good idea to think twice about believing anything they say. I'm sure most people already know this anyways, though.
And trying to lure each other away into private email traps, like Cobra warned about millions of times, just because "We wuz egyptianz 'n shieeit" Just because somebody has had an account here for less than 3 days, and they say they're egyptian, you have to trust every word they say?

"Hey, let me publicly give out the email for my personal home business on my account here, with my real name as part of the email too, so my account here is forever linked with my business and my name. Even though I live in a muslim country where I would be killed if anyone knew I'm a Satanist." How much more retarded could some people get? There's a reason why Cobra warns against such retarded actions. But like these dummies always say right before making a horrible choice, "responsibility to the responsible"

I didn’t ask merry wisdom about communicating in private he asked about it when i wrote the post of how can we free Egypt and i found it interesting that he is Egyptian too so i replied to him and we communicated in private. And I didn’t know anything about the traps or all these stuff

I thought that most of you all can communicate with the gods/demons so why no one asked the gods/demons about me? or you all are just trying in every way to make me believe that i am a jew?
so now after i became immune to a lot of the enemy's attacks now it seems that the enemy is using you all to make me stop dude this is very interesting but i'm going to continue and you all made me stronger.
what's wrong with you all? i even reported for this topic to be deleted because now i have a relationship with Satan but no one did yet.

And btw i'm now aware how my posts can scare new members like it scared me but i wrote it to get help and i did and if any of my topics are harming SS in anyway please delete them here i said it again.

Thanks.

I thought that most of you all can communicate with the gods/demons so why no one asked the gods/demons about me? or you all are just trying in every way to make me believe that i am a jew?
so now after i became immune to a lot of the enemy's attacks now it seems that the enemy is using you all to make me stop dude this is very interesting but i'm going to continue and you all made me stronger.
what's wrong with you all? i even reported for this topic to be deleted because now i have a relationship with Satan but no one did yet.

And btw i'm now aware how my posts can scare new members like it scared me but i wrote it to get help and i did get help and if any of my topics are harming SS in anyway please delete them here i said it again.

Thanks.

These are not the words of a warrior. Just stop whining. Before this stinky Jewish New Year, all the warriors were “shocked” in one way or another, but the one who was a true warrior stood up and became even stronger. Hail Satanas and mother Lilith!

NinRick said:
Vaal said:
When I first dedicated, I cut my finger and squirted out some blood(I wasn't sure whether it was enough blood, tho), and then I almost burned by deck and kinda panicked :shock: I quickly got to bathroom to extinguish the A4 block of paper that I have written my dedication on ,and I didn't really feel anything special-- I wasn't really sure what I felt, tbh.

Do you guys think that I should redo the ritual in the astral temple? I'm confused whether I am a Jew or not.

If I was a Jew, shouldn't I feel some pain? I also doing the meditations and RTRs and it doesn't feel bad :?

No do not redo the Ritual. You are not a jew.
Yeah, you're good, you don't need to do it again. If you didn't feel it, I think it's because you were so distracted with cleaning up the fire that you weren't relaxed enough to feel it. Focus on Satan now and see what you feel, a lot of times when I'm focussing on him trying to talk to him, I get like a tingling chills feeling all over me.

Thank you ,guys.
I was also living with someone at that time, and I was trying do the dedication quickly before that person come back, so that probably was the problem.
I guess, I will just focus on meditations now 'cause they work for me.

lilith munlight said:
These are not the words of a warrior. Just stop whining. Before this stinky Jewish New Year, all the warriors were “shocked” in one way or another, but the one who was a true warrior stood up and became even stronger. Hail Satanas and mother Lilith!

I'd recommend you to change your name. It's been repeatedly said on the forums that we should not have the Gods' names in our username, or obvious reasons.

Adam said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Look at his name....

these are the kind of names which we use in Egypt nice to meet you and check out this post

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24240

please scroll down a little bit before attacking.

Yes we also used the cross and star of david once as well. Should we wear those around our neck?

The Alchemist7 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Look at his name....
Adam/Adamu is pagan concept that was stolen by xianity together with all the other concepts. At origins, "Adam" is pagan not xian.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3917&p=21557

Yes and the cross represents the zodiac and the star of David the divine union. So I should wear a star of David and call myself Adam? Oh and Yew was a High priest. I should call myself that as well?

I mean it was all Pagan.

Adam said:

And btw i'm now aware how my posts can scare new members like it scared me but i wrote it to get help and i did and if any of my topics are harming SS in anyway please delete them here i said it again.

Thanks.

We dont run to the Gods for every little thing. It matters not if youre an enemy or an idiot. The point is you come on here feeling Betrayed by our Gods because they didnt protect you from your own stupidity. You dont even explain what this horrible thing is, you leave it to the imagination and so it cant be argued.

Then say youre are going to stop the RTR. So youre going to sit there like a sack of potatoes cursing our Gods and not fighting at the MOST crucial time to do so.

I dont give a fuck what your blood is, youre a deserter. Like so many others I have seen over the years. Just turn their back on our Gods. I was caught on fire. With a ten pound thing of gasoline in my hand. I watched the flames lick the nozzle.

I looked up to the sky, i was out in the woods. I said Satan it must be my time to meet you. I cannot wait to see you. A blast of air hit me in the back and put the fire out. That was in sep-December 2011, I cant remember.

I faced my Death and was Happy to see Father. If you think that I have any sympathy for those who treat our Gods like servants, think again.

I think its a strange time to sow Dissention in the Ranks. Even the title is an affirmation. When said provokes the feelings.

Tell me Adam. If we were on a Battlefield right now. And you talked shit about our Gods and said im not fighting. What do you think would happen?

Aldrick Strickland said:
Yes and the cross represents the zodiac and the star of David the divine union. So I should wear a star of David and call myself Adam? Oh and Yew was a High priest. I should call myself that as well?

I mean it was all Pagan.
Probably once xianity and jews are destroyed these concepts will come back to their original meaning. You don't have to call yourself Adam because now is xian but nor to forget it's origins, definitely our origins will become our future.

The Alchemist7 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

I mean it was all Pagan.
Probably once xianity and jews are destroyed these concepts will come back to their original meaning. You don't have to call yourself Adam because now is xian but nor to forget it's origins, definitely our origins will become our future.

Exactly. Why would I wish at this to call myself something enemy at this time.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Adam said:

Thanks.

We dont run to the Gods for every little thing. It matters not if youre an enemy or an idiot. The point is you come on here feeling Betrayed by our Gods because they didnt protect you from your own stupidity. You dont even explain what this horrible thing is, you leave it to the imagination and so it cant be argued.

Then say youre are going to stop the RTR. So youre going to sit there like a sack of potatoes cursing our Gods and not fighting at the MOST crucial time to do so.

I dont give a fuck what your blood is, youre a deserter. Like so many others I have seen over the years. Just turn their back on our Gods. I was caught on fire. With a ten pound thing of gasoline in my hand. I watched the flames lick the nozzle.

I looked up to the sky, i was out in the woods. I said Satan it must be my time to meet you. I cannot wait to see you. A blast of air hit me in the back and put the fire out. That was in sep-December 2011, I cant remember.

I faced my Death and was Happy to see Father. If you think that I have any sympathy for those who treat our Gods like servants, think again.

I think its a strange time to sow Dissention in the Ranks. Even the title is an affirmation. When said provokes the feelings.

Tell me Adam. If we were on a Battlefield right now. And you talked shit about our Gods and said im not fighting. What do you think would happen?

i don't know what's wrong with you i wrote what happened in another topic and i didn't mean to attack any god or demon all i wanted is help when the attack happened that's all and btw SS should not fight another SS i guess you know that. and i now have a relationship with satan and i'm going to ignore you from now on.

Aldrick Strickland said:
I was caught on fire. With a ten pound thing of gasoline in my hand. I watched the flames lick the nozzle.

Wait what the hell? I wanna hear the story behind that now :eek:

(If it's too sensitive to share I understand. I'm just curious)

Shael said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
I was caught on fire. With a ten pound thing of gasoline in my hand. I watched the flames lick the nozzle.

Wait what the hell? I wanna hear the story behind that now :eek:

(If it's too sensitive to share I understand. I'm just curious)
There's a good moral in this story. Don't use gasoline to try to start a fire!

Adam said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Adam said:

Thanks.

i don't know what's wrong with you i wrote what happened in another topic and i didn't mean to attack any god or demon all i wanted is help when the attack happened that's all and btw SS should not fight another SS i guess you know that. and i now have a relationship with satan and i'm going to ignore you from now on.

Spoken like a true jew. Come in and then whine your way out if it. Well thats really good. Ya wanna know why? Because I dont keep losers as friends. Ones that are going to talk shit about the Demons.

Youre going to ignore me? Well thats good. That wont stop me calling out your bullshit.

BlueLight said:
lilith munlight said:

I'd recommend you to change your name. It's been repeatedly said on the forums that we should not have the Gods' names in our username, or obvious reasons.

Thanks for the recommendation, but I really don't understand why I should do this. The name Lilith is very common in my country. Can I get an explanation of why you advise me this? I'm not so long ago on your forum. I've always been a loner. And I do not like it when they advise me anything without my personal request. By the way, My relationship with my Goddess is our personal affairs with Her. And if this forum is as dogmatic as the Abrahamic religions, then I would prefer to continue on my own along the path with my Gods. What impudence, give me such advice.

lilith munlight said:
BlueLight said:
lilith munlight said:

Thanks for the recommendation, but I really don't understand why I should do this. The name Lilith is very common in my country. Can I get an explanation of why you advise me this? I'm not so long ago on your forum. I've always been a loner. And I do not like it when they advise me anything without my personal request. By the way, My relationship with my Goddess is our personal affairs with Her. And if this forum is as dogmatic as the Abrahamic religions, then I would prefer to continue on my own along the path with my Gods. What impudence, give me such advice.

Search for HailMotherLilith and see why she changed her name. We should make names of our own, not use the names of Gods and Goddesses and hide behind them.

lilith munlight said:
BlueLight said:
lilith munlight said:

Take it or leave it. I've just told you. You decide what you want to do. I gave you a piece of advice - no reason to get so defensive about it. But if you're a bit curious about it, ask yourself why no respected member has the names of our Gods at their username.

You make your own name. It just seems bad to use the name of a God/Goddess. You want to give Them a tribute - do it in your signature.

lilith munlight said:
BlueLight said:
lilith munlight said:

"There are no mediators in Satanism" There is noone here to tell you how you have to do things, other than Satan himself. Continue in whatever way is best for yourself.

lilith munlight said:
BlueLight said:
lilith munlight said:

Don't take it the wrong way. This wasn't a personal attack. It's just that some members in the past have used the names of some of our Gods to create their account. And some of those people behaved like crazy and others were extremely disrespectful; or "others" pretended to be Gentiles...

So if you're new, you probably didn't know any of this.

The other reason, is that it just doesn't feel right to have the name of our Gods as a username, since they're real beings.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Adam said:
Dahaarkan said:
you're still alive aren't you

from what i can remember is that they took my cum/semen i didn't even feel my legs when i woke up.

Js2Smas.jpg

Xu0jKB2.jpg

Ara666 said:
lilith munlight said:
BlueLight said:

Don't take it the wrong way. This wasn't a personal attack. It's just that some members in the past have used the names of some of our Gods to create their account. And some of those people behaved like crazy and others were extremely disrespectful; or "others" pretended to be Gentiles...

So if you're new, you probably didn't know any of this.

The other reason, is that it just doesn't feel right to have the name of our Gods as a username, since they're real beings.

Thank you, it's what I was trying to say. I didn't want to seem so harsh.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back