Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

Adam said:
i don't know why the moderators are not approving my posts about how to contact you privately but it doesn't matter the most important think is that now i know that i'm not the only one. but for sure satan will help us to communicate and it seems that this forum got some corrupt moderators. fuck these moderators, man...

...do you even realize that we should NOT contact other SS privately because there are so many bloody infiltrators in our ranks!? The moderators aren't corrupt. They're trying to protect your damn ass! If Father Satan and the Gods want you to communicate with someone, you will! But don't blame the moderators and curse them because they care for the protection and privacy of our members!

mercury_wisdom said:
Are you seriously giving out your business email here, so all your actions here are now linked directly to your private business? :roll: Can't protect everyone, some people want to stick forks into electrical sockets.

mercury_wisdom said:
Adam said:
i don't know why the moderators are not approving my posts about how to contact you privately but it doesn't matter the most important think is that now i know that i'm not the only one. but for sure satan will help us to communicate and it seems that this forum got some corrupt moderators. fuck these moderators, man...
Hey, Adam I get that you want to contact me. But this is not the moderators fault. We as spiritual Satanists have a lot of attacks I am sure you experienced some. Most of them don't reach us because we are protected I am sure you have doubts about protection but doubt are challenges to overcome to become stronger in our beliefs. But if we were not protected we would be legit harrassed spiritually and the enemy greys and angels would've destroyed us and killed us. Like they have done to people who are without many times with their possessions, etc. So we have to be grateful to the Gods and Demons for without them we wouldn't have knowledge or the freedom to become stronger mentally and spiritually. Another kind of attacks are infiltrators and trolls which pretend they are our friends and get closer to us so they can destroy us because they are afraid of the Satanic power. But I do trust you and we will contact by E-mail because other methods like Facebook or messenger and whatsapp are all destructive and can lead to serious consequences so if you are a true Satanist contact me on this E-mail and you will go through a verification process to make sure you are the same person because I don't need unwanted people: ***

this is my email [email protected]

and please try to use a built-in encryption email provider so we can benefit from the end to end encryption which they offer and i will send you an email on this gmail mail

here is a list of them https://www.privacytools.io/providers/email/

BlueLight said:
Adam said:

...do you even realize that we should NOT contact other SS privately because there are so many bloody infiltrators in our ranks!? The moderators aren't corrupt. They're trying to protect your damn ass! If Father Satan and the Gods want you to communicate with someone, you will! But don't blame the moderators and curse them because they care for the protection and privacy of our members!

sorry about that i though that their is some corrupt mods which don't want us to communicate.
Now i know what's up. btw i said fuck the corrupt mods not all the mods.

My wife and I want to Invite Incubi sex spirits to have sex with her that they could help her be comfortable with exploring her sexuality. We currently roleplay other men having sex with her and we both enjoy it but shes a little shy to do the real thing. Maybe an Incubus could fan her lustful desires and give her the confidence to try this. Any Thoughts about how I invite an entity to her?

Spiritseekr said:
My wife and I want to Invite Incubi sex spirits to have sex with her that they could help her be comfortable with exploring her sexuality. We currently roleplay other men having sex with her and we both enjoy it but shes a little shy to do the real thing. Maybe an Incubus could fan her lustful desires and give her the confidence to try this. Any Thoughts about how I invite an entity to her?
What the fuck is wrong with you?! What kind of person would not be horrified, disgusted, and angry about someone else being with their wife? The only kind of person I've ever heard about wanting that to happen, are depressed disgusting worthless people who know their wife doesn't deserve to have to be with such a disgusting worthless husband, so they want her with someone better than themself.

If your wife is a normal person who doesn't want anything to do with that, don't try to force her into acting your degenerate worthless disgusting dreams. And don't try to get a god to force her into it either!

I suggest you to abandon that plan, and to instead work on fixing yourself. Where is your lifeforce, your drive, your love? Bring yourself back to life, because it sounds like you aren't even alive now, turn yourself into a man who is good enough for your wife, so you'll stop wanting her to have someone better than you if you make yourself into that better person.

Spiritseekr said:
What are you a fucking cuckold??

mercury_wisdom said:
Spiritseekr said:
What are you a fucking cuckold??
Next he'll be saying he wants someone to pee on him, what a rat!

Adam said:
BlueLight said:
Adam said:

sorry about that i though that their is some corrupt mods which don't want us to communicate.
Now i know what's up. btw i said fuck the corrupt mods not all the mods.

...they are moderators for a reason.

I highly doubt they are corrupt.

If they didn't aapprove some of your messages that doesn't mean they are corrupt. That means you've written something dumb and they've spared you the embarrassment - or they're trying to protect you.

You're a new member. So don't pretend you know shit about our moderators.

Shael said:
BlueLight said:
You're a new member.
*new infiltrator :p
He is not really an infiltrator to be honest but he is very much attacked by the enemy which brought him a lot of confusion. I stopped contacting him because he was doubting everything he thought I am a jew from the government trying to abduct him just because I am a teen. He is really confused I know father Satan will guide him.

Coraxo said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
*angry screeching*

Relax. People have fetishes.

As long as he and his wife consent, then it's fine.
First, the wife obviously does not consent at all, which is why this rat is asking for a god to come and force her into it. Which is basically rape if you think about it, he wants a god to force her against her will to let all these men have sex with her, when she absolutely does not want that to happen.

Second, there is a difference between a healthy harmless fetish and the symptom of deep mental problems. I have heard about those cuckhold "people" before, and it's always the same thing. Fat disgusting no self-esteem worthless freaks, who know that their wife deserves better than what they could ever give her, so they want her to have someone better than themself. And I did try to help him, I told him to fix himself up and make himself perfect until he is good enough for her. Because this whole "fetish" as you call it is only a symptom of a condition of a sick soul, where he knows that he is too disgusting and she shouldn't have to be with him and should get someone better. If he was a healthy person, physically and spiritually, he would be protective of his wife, and would want to chop someone's head for coming too close to her.

Almost every warrior in every war in history, what were they fighting for? To protect their wife at home, and their family. Every living creature on Earth, what do they fight for? For their wife. This cuckhold thing, it's about the most disgusting, anti-life, anti-nature thing I could ever imagine. This isn't just a case of "some people like weird things," it's a symptom of a deep spiritual sickness.

First, the wife obviously does not consent at all, which is why this rat is asking for a god to come and force her into it. Which is basically rape if you think about it, he wants a god to force her against her will to let all these men have sex with her, when she absolutely does not want that to happen.

Second, there is a difference between a healthy harmless fetish and the symptom of deep mental problems. I have heard about those cuckhold "people" before, and it's always the same thing. Fat disgusting no self-esteem worthless freaks, who know that their wife deserves better than what they could ever give her, so they want her to have someone better than themself. And I did try to help him, I told him to fix himself up and make himself perfect until he is good enough for her. Because this whole "fetish" as you call it is only a symptom of a condition of a sick soul, where he knows that he is too disgusting and she shouldn't have to be with him and should get someone better. If he was a healthy person, physically and spiritually, he would be protective of his wife, and would want to chop someone's head for coming too close to her.

Almost every warrior in every war in history, what were they fighting for? To protect their wife at home, and their family. Every living creature on Earth, what do they fight for? For their wife. This cuckhold thing, it's about the most disgusting, anti-life, anti-nature thing I could ever imagine. This isn't just a case of "some people like weird things," it's a symptom of a deep spiritual sickness.

I don't know this guy nor have I seen him post before, from what you wrote I gather that he wants to force men on his wife.
As for what I wrote, it was merely based on what this guy wrote on this thread "My wife and I want to Invite Incubi sex spirits to have sex with her that they could help her be comfortable with exploring her sexuality. We currently roleplay other men having sex with her and we both enjoy it but shes a little shy to do the real thing. Maybe an Incubus could fan her lustful desires and give her the confidence to try this. Any Thoughts about how I invite an entity to her?" which made it sound like his wife and him are perfectly fine with this fetish. Yes, a fetish.

As for the whole men fight for their wives argument, this would be the case if other men are forcing themselves on their wives without both consenting to it. Other wise it's FINE, whether you like it or not, you don't get to tell them what to do.

Some people express their sexuality in different ways, what's sickening to you is very fine to others and vise versa.

The whole me man me smash argument is just stupid, some people like to swing, get over it.

No im not trying to force men on my wife . She wants this very much but knows theres no undoing things once she opens up to this. She is shy and has some body issues but I assure her shes beautiful. She really wants to bond with an Incubus so he can teach her to feel comfortable with herself and exploring her sexuality. She meditates during yoga and has connected with other spirit realms but hasn't had astral sex but would like to possibly invite a spirit lover this way.

What grosses me personally out is that you want to treat Succubi as mere prostitutes. There are human prostitutes that can do this type of thing for you.

I disapproved your other comments because of the disrespectful tone. If you want a Succubus for your wife, or whatever, Incubi, you need to be a Satanist, and because these are beings and not mere figments of imagination, it would be better to conduct and engage them with respect with said request.

Coraxo said:
Some people express their sexuality in different ways, what's sickening to you is very fine to others and vise versa.

There's a difference between expression and perversion. Wanting a certain part of the body to be stimulated such as feet, legs (the most common) or other is an healthy expression. Wanting someone to lick dirty boots, to pee on you or to use you as a footstool, etc, are not healthy expressions but mental issues.

Coraxo said:
Stormblood said:

Good thing that what you think is irrelevant and does not reflect reality.
So you're saying the reality is that you like licking dirty boots, getting peed on, and being used as a footstool and it's all really good and healthy for you and there's nothing wrong with these things? :shock: That's horrible!

It really helps if you are open, psychic and aware enough, so you can feel,see and hear your Demon lover when they come to you.

They will guide you to information on Joy of Satan to open up your soul further so you can experience, hear, see and feel more.

So you're saying the reality is that you like licking dirty boots, getting peed on, and being used as a footstool and it's all really good and healthy for you and there's nothing wrong with these things? :shock: That's horrible!

I don't like getting peed on nor sharing my wife or whatever you mentioned, but if I do, I would accept it and embrace it, not ridicule people about it like a fucking xian.

All kinds of sexual intercourses have healthrisks, be it penial-vaginal intercourse, or a goldenshower (the fetish of getting peed on). So your argument is irrelevant.

As for fetishes, as long as it's consensual it IS fine (minors, animals and drunk adults cannot consent even if they appear to 'enjoy' it).
Whether you like it or not, that's YOUR problem. Thanks to jew, people already have enough insecurities and problems regarding casual and normal sex alone, not to mention unusual fetishes.

You don't have to like what other people do, but you also cannot humiliate them for having different ways to express their sexuality. These people will have troubles raising their serpents because of these insecurities.

Some men like to be pegged, others like to be peed on and some like to watch their wives having sex with strangers, all of that is fine.

The whole 'cuck' and such arguments are us pointing out that the enemy promotes things to extreme ends. We point out how Westerner men are increasingly getting programed to becoming cucks/feminized and we point out how middle easterners are getting programed to becoming overly 'manly' and getting more than one wife, yet we accept both men being feminine and polygamy relationships.
Pointing out enemies' tactics is different from ridiculing people for expressing themselves. In the end we all have a unique soul, that's how Satan intended it. So who are you to oppose it?

The only thing wrong here is your peanut-size brain.

Coraxo said:
Some men like to be pegged, others like to be peed on and some like to watch their wives having sex with strangers, all of that is fine.
I completely disagree. There is a difference between healthy fetishes and fetishes that are just in and of themselves degradatory. It really doesn't matter if both parties "consent" or are "happy" doing these things. Being peed on, being used as a footstool, being humiliated, or acting out cuck fantasies, all of these things were born from enemy propaganda and brainwashing, and they inherently carry the message of degradatory domination.
This is a subliminal programming to get people into a slave and slaver mentality. None of these things are "okay" by any means, and if you think they are then you have some serious deprogramming to do.

It's at the very least level a hypocrisy to see people of a sexual orientation considered by half the planet as a "valid reason" for execution, or imprisonment, in the whole moral books on how people should and should not conduct themselves sexually.

"How dare you be this!", while you are doing something that half the world believes demands of execution, should at least give someone some compassion and understanding over others. But observing how the Vatican acts with all of this, a well known...specific vocation institution... and how they were the ones to impose all these measures in the first place, is quite deserving of observation.

Understanding is advised in this area.

It's hilarious (not really) how people think that going from one extreme (repression) to another (degeneracy) is how one responds.

I don't see people complain that both considering women inferior and hating all males are both wrong attitudes. Why isn't this applied to sexual abuse too, I wonder.

The reality is that there interests that come from a healthy mindsets and interests that come from residual Jewish programming. One must learn to distinguish such. A clue is that the latter are endlessly pushed by kikes in GLBT communities and fetish communities, where everything is brought to extremes. Another thing is common sense.

Stormblood said:
Shael said:

I'm yet to be presented with an argument other than that the jews promote certain fetishes and sexual orientations to extreme ends to push for certain goals, which I already mentioned and explained before any of you start putting words in my mouth accompanied with childish passive-agressive comments like a lot of you always "argue".

The jews promote veganism and vegetarianism, does this make eating vegetables "bad" or "disgusting"? Jews also promote the LGBT shit for political reasons, but does this make being gay a bad thing? Then what's your fucking argument??

The jewish race never created anything on this planet, they were programed to act like a virus, corrupting the host from within, everything the jews promote is stolen from us Gentiles and pushed to an extreme end, the whole cuckery situation is that jews are promoting it so Westerner men get weakened, nothing more. But just like everything they promote, it's not ultimately bad in itself.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
Human beings should have a right to determine our own sex lives, free of any guilt or inhibitions. In Satanism, any and all consenting sex between adults is fine.

Explain the the quote above.
Now you realize how stupid all of you sound, but you won't admit it because all of you little minions do is shit around the forum and argue for the sake of arguing and to show who has the biggest arguing 'dick' around.

Shael said:
and if you think they are then you have some serious deprogramming to do.
Stormblood said:
Another thing is common sense.

That's very ironic coming from you both.

You know what else is ironic? Is just what HPHC just mentioned. Correct if I'm wrong but you, Stormblood, are bisexual and you fight half of humanity for condemning you, calling you mentally ill and wanting to throw you from a roof for having a different way to express your sexuality, you fight for them to understand your sexuality yet you condemn others for having different taste that yours and you call them mentally ill for it. That's so fucking hypocritical from you both.

I find gay sex absolutely puke-worthy, as much disgusting as goldenshowers. Should I start going around the forum and ridicule you gays for it? Absolutely fucking not. What you choose to do in your bedroom is none of my business, and what I choose to do in my bedroom is none of your business either.

For the last time, as long as it's consensual it is fine.

Stop quoting me if you don't have anything to argue with other than some childish remarks.

Stormblood said:
I don't see people complain that both considering women inferior and hating all males are both wrong attitudes. Why isn't this applied to sexual abuse too, I wonder.
Because sexual roleplaying and social life are different things that's why. You're using the same baseline arguments for "science" in the 19th Century saying men consensually penetrating each other is "mental illness" or an "extreme sex act". It's more likely people who repress their sexual tendencies to outburst that into degeneracy and violence than people who can freely express their unusual fetishes in their private lives.

Spanking and slave-master roleplay is totally ok betweeb 2 or more consenting adults. Repressing that could likely make people treat others like lowlife mud in their social life, same as home violence for repressed "macho" homosexuals.

As long as it does not involve race mixing, scat, multilation, children or animals, any consensual sex act is ok.

Coraxo said:
Correct if I'm wrong but you, Stormblood, are bisexual

Coraxo, you're wrong. I'm homosexual, not bisexual.

So according to you these are all healthy sexual expressions if they are consensual:

[GRAPHIC LANGUAGE ALERT IF THERE ARE MINORS READING]

- beating your sexual partner, making them bleed and giving them bruises.
- cutting them and making them bleed
- peeing on your sexual partner or allowing them to pee on you
- licking dirty boots with dry mud on them etc.
- use your partner as a footstool
- putting your partner on a leash and walking them around
- choking your partner
- putting your partner into a cage
- whipping them for not doing as you say
- having someone dress in priest robes and force crosses up your ass (this is the weirdest I've ever read)
- [insert any other violent or degrading behaviour]

Very interesting. I've seen that and much more advertised in fetish communities and treated as normal. If that's the case, I've nothing more to tell you. Especially as you're so much on the defensive.

Egon said:
Because sexual roleplaying and social life are different things that's why.
So moderation and balance are only applied selectively and the moment they don't your personal tastes they're thrown out of the window? Very interesting.

Maybe re-read what I wrote, since you at least understand about scat, unlike the other person. I may not enjoy spanking but that doesn't even fit the definition of unhealthy, as that never produces any real damage.

Egon said:
As long as it does not involve race mixing, scat, multilation, children or animals, any consensual sex act is ok.
So you agree that there is a line where it just becomes harmful and disgusting. The only different opinion is where that line is.

There are a lot of hebrew psychologists trying to make the argument that pedophilia is another natural sexual orientation. My opinion is all pedophiles should be dragged out and "put down." What opinion is correct? The endless "do whatever you want" or the idea that some things are just bad.

You can say, "just let them do whatever they want." But that doesn't mean that what they want to do is a good thing. A similar thing as drugs, you can say "This is a grown adult consenting to taking drugs, what right do you have to say that that's a bad thing?" Fine, let them do it then. But I won't say that it's a healthy action.

I didn't say that nobody is allowed to have their wife be with someone else, or get used as a toilet, or drink a cup of piss, if that is what they truly want to do. All I said is it's disgusting, unhealthy, and just plain horrible. If you have some horribly disgusting sick action like that, you can't make me accept that it's a good idea. I know some people might want to do those things, but those people are wrong. The drug addict wants to go smoke meth under a bridge somewhere, fine let him do it, but does everybody have to have the opinion that that is a healthy and good thing to do, and want him to keep doing it? Or are you allowed to think that it's a sick and degenerate situation, because it is?

AND I'm not talking about gay people, I don't have anything against them. So before someone goes "OMG WHAT ABOUT HOW GAY PEOPLE WERE DISLIKED FOR THEIR ACTIONS!!!!11!!!1!?" That's what their argument always is, they always bring up gay people. I'm not talking anything about gay people, I'm only talking about people doing sick and degenerate horrible actions. For example, if you want to get used as a toilet, you have serious mental problems, that is not a healthy thing for someone to want to do. It's like all those "fat acceptance" activists bitching and crying because someone else said it's unhealthy to weigh 600 pounds.

I didn't say that nobody is allowed to have their wife be with someone else, or get used as a toilet, or drink a cup of piss, if that is what they truly want to do.
It's funny how you sneak-in consensual voyeurism and swing which are fine, then mix it with toilet stuff then pretend all this long dialetic is not kinkshaming people with other fetishes you're biased against.

Stormblood said:
So moderation and balance are only applied selectively and the moment they don't your personal tastes they're thrown out of the window? Very interesting.
Yes that's totally what I said literally except that not. Maybe you should not twist people's words for the sake of this long and boring argumentation.

Coraxo said:
You know, you are right actually. I just got pissed at all the enemy corruption going around, trying to turn sexuality into something harmful. It's really not any of my business what people do in the bedroom as long as it's consensual.

Egon said:
Because sexual roleplaying and social life are different things that's why. You're using the same baseline arguments for "science" in the 19th Century saying men consensually penetrating each other is "mental illness" or an "extreme sex act". It's more likely people who repress their sexual tendencies to outburst that into degeneracy and violence than people who can freely express their unusual fetishes in their private lives.

Spanking and slave-master roleplay is totally ok betweeb 2 or more consenting adults. Repressing that could likely make people treat others like lowlife mud in their social life, same as home violence for repressed "macho" homosexuals.

I completely agree here, it was close-minded of me to say what I did in my initial message to Coraxo. It may be hard for some people to see this now, but what happens sexually between two consenting adults, isn't ANYONE's business. As long as no mutilation, murder, rape, paedophilia, race-mixing or beastiality is involved, nobody has any right to tell these people what to do and not to do. Sexuality and fetishes are much more complex and varied than people are made to believe in this day and age, and everything that people may see as "disgusting" is not automatically 'bad'.

People are supposed to clean themselves and become more mature, especially SS.

Let them happily pee each other, then maybe when they realize they don't want it anymore they will start doing something more healthier, like foot licking or whatever.

Once they will realize that they maybe don't even want that...or maybe they will still keep some weird things. As long as it's not rape, murder, really serious injury or race mixing I think people should learn not to stick their noses everywhere and to attack others for such things. Not our concern, sex is pretty much private stuff and fetishes aren't to be judged too harshly if shared. Some people talk more openly about that, which is fine, but they don't need to be attacked in such a way. I personally might find some things silly, but seriously I don't want to create problems for others.

Sacral is really sensitive actually, it's easy to create sexual hang-ups and traumas. As someone who had really nasty problems with sacral I know how hard it was to clean it all. Dirty sacral traps lot of kundalini energy, lot of power and even memories of past lives might be blocked because of dirt.

It's the power of not giving a fuck about other's fuck that matters here.

Focus on cleaning yourself and fixing your own issues, and even then, stay chill. Stressing about every single thing will get us nowhere, it's hard to make progress like that.

Stormblood said:
Coraxo said:
Correct if I'm wrong but you, Stormblood, are bisexual

Coraxo, you're wrong. I'm homosexual, not bisexual.

So according to you these are all healthy sexual expressions if they are consensual:

[GRAPHIC LANGUAGE ALERT IF THERE ARE MINORS READING]

- beating your sexual partner, making them bleed and giving them bruises.
- cutting them and making them bleed
- peeing on your sexual partner or allowing them to pee on you
- licking dirty boots with dry mud on them etc.
- use your partner as a footstool
- putting your partner on a leash and walking them around
- choking your partner
- putting your partner into a cage
- whipping them for not doing as you say
- having someone dress in priest robes and force crosses up your ass (this is the weirdest I've ever read)
- [insert any other violent or degrading behaviour]

Very interesting. I've seen that and much more advertised in fetish communities and treated as normal. If that's the case, I've nothing more to tell you. Especially as you're so much on the defensive.

Yes, while everything you mentioned might sound extreme to most people, it's still fine for the millionth time as long as all parties participating consent.

Also for the millionth time, the jews promote normal and unusual fetishes to a very extreme end to create problems in society. Obviously a society shaped from only 'cucked' men, for example, is dooming for the society. But in singular cases it's fine.

As for the "I'm on the defense" argument (as if it changes anything I said) I would argue I'm on the offense rather since Ol argedco luciftias went ape-shit on a man who enjoys swinging with their wife.

Nothing really matters at this point, as I made my point loud and clear. This is the last time I'm wasting my time trying to get this point to your stubborn head.

Egon said:
1. I'm not "kinkshaming" because "kinkshaming" isn't even a real word. That is a Social Marxist term which was invented for the purpose of pushing the social marxist agenda of destabilizing and destroying society, partly achieved by pushing all kinds of horribly degenerate behaviours. Designed purposefully and directly to explode the family unit, and to explode the marriage unit, so all of society is therefore made fundamentally fragmented with no foundation. I'm not kinkshamimg, I'm kikeshaming.

2. I don't have anything against consensual voyeurism, and I never once even mentioned anything about that. You're the one who brought up that topic, and you're acting like I was speaking against it when I wasn't. What I do have an absolute disgust towards and think is absolutely sick and degenerate, is to have your wife be having sex with someone who is not yourself. But I already explained all that, how I think that absolutely goes against all natural instincts, so I won't repeat it. This does not in any way have anything to do with voyeurism. If you want to watch your wife getting dressed or take a shower or something, and she agrees to it, then go do that, sounds great. If you're going to argue about what I'm saying, then talk about what I'm saying, not making up some strawman that I never said.

3. All I'm doing is writing my own personal thoughts and opinions. If your own thoughts and opinions are different than mine, then good for you, I don't really care. This world would be a very boring place if everybody had the exact same thoughts and opinions.

Shael said:
You know, you are right actually. I just got pissed at all the enemy corruption going around, trying to turn sexuality into something harmful. It's really not any of my business what people do in the bedroom as long as it's consensual.

Understandable. At least you're honest about your mistake.

I'm not "kinkshaming" because "kinkshaming" isn't even a real word...
You're making a semanthic game with no substance and simply repeating yourself and proving what I said to be right, virtue signaling and projecting your own sexual preferences as some sort of pattern here. Just reflect on this behaviour and learn a thing here. Azorm's and Shael's replies were the most mature.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back