Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

28/9/19

I remember when I was only around 7 years old, I knew at least 10 telephone numbers of friends. I had them all memorized in my mind. Things were very different back in those days. One had to remember things. Nowadays, computers do that for us.

My point here is certain slogans are used. Namely, the overuse of slogans and clichés is Jewish.

Namely, the word "Smart" is used prolifically when referring to devices that think for us and dumb everyone down. The mind no longer has to think. How many important telephone numbers can you remember? Passwords?

Yes, in a way these devices make things much easier, BUT, my point here is how the Jewish controlled system pushes bold face lies on the populace.

Jewish communism does this incessantly. In North Korea, one of the absolute WORST places on this planet where government induced famine is the usual, where a slip of the tongue can not only send one to a gulag (actually a death camp), but one's friends and family as well just for association, where a young Korean woman had to rip out her sleeves to use as makeshift Kotex, as she was heavily bleeding, where pens, pencils and paper are rare, among other necessities.
For more information, check out tthe book "Nothing to Envy
ORDINARY LIVES IN NORTH KOREA"
By BARBARA DEMICK
https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/39398/nothing-to-envy-by-barbara-demick/

The bigger the lie, the more slogans the Jews create that state the exact opposite in order to make the lie seem credible.

Another major lie promoted by communist filth was "liberating" countries, especially after the second world war, when the USSR invaded Eastern Europe with their heavy tanks and artillery. Liberation??? More like total brutal crackdown where many were mass murdered.

OK, I hopefully made my point with the above exampled, sadly, there are many more, ESPECIALLY the same with "The Good Book" which refers to the Holy Bible; the most evil book that was ever written.

I ran across in reading lately, how certain New Age people, JUST HOLIER THAN THOU!! Oh!! so pristine!!! Oh so commendable!! They form spiritual groups and like witch's covens, do spiritual workings for peace in the world.

These are the types who so pristinely preach "harm no one" and practice a "live and let live" philosophy.

NUMBER ONE, THEY ARE ONLY TREATING THE SYMPTOMS, NOT THE CAUSE!!

NUMBER TWO, DOES ANYONE WITH EVEN HALF A MIND AND A VERY PERFUNCTORY KNOWLEDGE OF HISTORY, EVEN BOTHER TO STOP TO CONSIDER, THAT JUST BECAUSE ONE HAS THE LIVE AND LET LIVE ATTITUDE, DOES THAT MEAN OTHERS FEEL THE SAME??? LOOK AT THE HISTORY OF FUCKING ISLAM. HAS THAT MOST EVIL, FOUL, DEPRAVED PROGRAM EVER ALLOWED LIVE AND LET LIVE????????
THESE NEW AGE GROUPS HAVE SHIT FOR BRAINS!!!!

I will be compiling a long chronology of wars, along with their causes. It's too much right now, as it is extremely extensive, but CHRISTIANITY, ISLAM AND THEIR JEWISH ROOT HAVE INCITED NEARLY EVERY WAR EVER FOUGHT SINCE THEIR INCEPTION. THIS IS A FACT!

I also want to reiterate how especially the program of Christianity incessantly touts itself as a movement of "peace." Then the charity racket, where generations upon generations of people are forcibly programmed and indoctrinated in church sermons, biblical teachings and related, that poverty is a virtue. As if poverty is something positive and desirable.
Then, these institutions supposedly come to the rescue with aid to help along extremely impoverished people.

The Jew creates the problem, provokes the reaction and then pushes the solution.

Islam, which is synonymous with TERRORISM, has NEVER adopted or practiced a "Live and let Live" philosophy. Anyone who does not submit to Islam's program of slavish worship, terrorism and murderous ways is murdered, no different from the Christian Inquisition. Until these programs are thoroughly destroyed and annihilated from the face of this earth, there will never be peace.

I also want to add that these wars serve these depraved programs certain nefarious purposes; one being how many of our youth wind up dead or incapacitated. I just read in my studies recently, how so many young men in Europe especially, were killed during WWI, how so many were promising students in the important sciences. Another way these alien assholes stop the advancement of knowledge with the Judeo/Christian
programs.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

Live and let live?!? Sure thing! Remember all the blood sacrifice that history etched down back waaay when, of course they're not doing that anymore! They're not abducting kids and drinking their blood

Everything in this pastebin were just mistakes! They promise to absolve all their past crimes and be good jews :D

https://pastebin.com/96uNEnyA
"1261 A.D. –In Pforzheim a 7-year-old girl who had been delivered to the Jews, was laid on a linen cloth and stabbed on her limbs in order to soak the cloth with blood. Afterwards the corpse was thrown into the river. (Thomas, Cantipratanus, de ratione Vitæ.)"

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
I remember when I was only around 7 years old, I knew at least 10 telephone numbers of friends. I had them all memorized in my mind. Things were very different back in those days. One had to remember things. Nowadays, computers do that for us.

My point here is certain slogans are used. Namely, the overuse of slogans and clichés is Jewish.

Namely, the word "Smart" is used prolifically when referring to devices that think for us and dumb everyone down. The mind no longer has to think. How many important telephone numbers can you remember? Passwords?

Yes, in a way these devices make things much easier, BUT, my point here is how the Jewish controlled system pushes bold face lies on the populace.

Jewish communism does this incessantly. In North Korea, one of the absolute WORST places on this planet where government induced famine is the usual, where a slip of the tongue can not only send one to a gulag (actually a death camp), but one's friends and family as well just for association, where a young Korean woman had to rip out her sleeves to use as makeshift Kotex, as she was heavily bleeding, where pens, pencils and paper are rare, among other necessities.
For more information, check out tthe book "Nothing to Envy
ORDINARY LIVES IN NORTH KOREA"
By BARBARA DEMICK
https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/39398/nothing-to-envy-by-barbara-demick/

The bigger the lie, the more slogans the Jews create that state the exact opposite in order to make the lie seem credible.

Another major lie promoted by communist filth was "liberating" countries, especially after the second world war, when the USSR invaded Eastern Europe with their heavy tanks and artillery. Liberation??? More like total brutal crackdown where many were mass murdered.

OK, I hopefully made my point with the above exampled, sadly, there are many more, ESPECIALLY the same with "The Good Book" which refers to the Holy Bible; the most evil book that was ever written.

I ran across in reading lately, how certain New Age people, JUST HOLIER THAN THOU!! Oh!! so pristine!!! Oh so commendable!! They form spiritual groups and like witch's covens, do spiritual workings for peace in the world.

These are the types who so pristinely preach "harm no one" and practice a "live and let live" philosophy.

NUMBER ONE, THEY ARE ONLY TREATING THE SYMPTOMS, NOT THE CAUSE!!

NUMBER TWO, DOES ANYONE WITH EVEN HALF A MIND AND A VERY PERFUNCTORY KNOWLEDGE OF HISTORY, EVEN BOTHER TO STOP TO CONSIDER, THAT JUST BECAUSE ONE HAS THE LIVE AND LET LIVE ATTITUDE, DOES THAT MEAN OTHERS FEEL THE SAME??? LOOK AT THE HISTORY OF FUCKING ISLAM. HAS THAT MOST EVIL, FOUL, DEPRAVED PROGRAM EVER ALLOWED LIVE AND LET LIVE????????
THESE NEW AGE GROUPS HAVE SHIT FOR BRAINS!!!!

I will be compiling a long chronology of wars, along with their causes. It's too much right now, as it is extremely extensive, but CHRISTIANITY, ISLAM AND THEIR JEWISH ROOT HAVE INCITED NEARLY EVERY WAR EVER FOUGHT SINCE THEIR INCEPTION. THIS IS A FACT!

I also want to reiterate how especially the program of Christianity incessantly touts itself as a movement of "peace." Then the charity racket, where generations upon generations of people are forcibly programmed and indoctrinated in church sermons, biblical teachings and related, that poverty is a virtue. As if poverty is something positive and desirable.
Then, these institutions supposedly come to the rescue with aid to help along extremely impoverished people.

The Jew creates the problem, provokes the reaction and then pushes the solution.

Islam, which is synonymous with TERRORISM, has NEVER adopted or practiced a "Live and let Live" philosophy. Anyone who does not submit to Islam's program of slavish worship, terrorism and murderous ways is murdered, no different from the Christian Inquisition. Until these programs are thoroughly destroyed and annihilated from the face of this earth, there will never be peace.

I also want to add that these wars serve these depraved programs certain nefarious purposes; one being how many of our youth wind up dead or incapacitated. I just read in my studies recently, how so many young men in Europe especially, were killed during WWI, how so many were promising students in the important sciences. Another way these alien assholes stop the advancement of knowledge with the Judeo/Christian
programs.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

Yeah not to mention they are enemy energy. I went around them for a while. I dunno why I cant stay away from groups. Started turning me against Satan.

I went to Pagan Pride a month ago. That was better then newage. The Energy was nice. They did a Ritual to help the rain forest. But its just so empty. No spiritual power.

I bought a picture of the Baphomet and used it to channel as much Satanic energy as I could. I wanted to just grab the Microphone and be like yo. Time to chant some runes.

Lets raise some energy. Some Mormons were walking around. This older guy went up to them and started distracting the Hell out of them. They were just kids. The one was blonde hair blue eyed.

I was like hmmm, youre not really my enemy. The jews hiding cursing this place are.

It was pretty cool. But alot of losers. Men in dresses. One guy wearing satanic jewlery giving devil horns at people. He walked up and did it to me and I gave him a side eye. Like please lol.

The Russian government is currently pushing the narrative that the Soviet invasion of Poland in WWII was in fact an attempt at liberating Poland and keeping it safe from Nazi Germany, and that WWII - the "Great Patriotic War" - didn't actually start until Germany invaded the USSR.

Literally nobody else really likes this idea that much.

some live and let live history(reasons: ritual murder, etc, ...):

from post : https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19656&p=81729&hilit=jews+expelled+list#p81729

Full text of "Historical List: 900+ Jewish Expulsions"
See other formats

COMPLETE LIST OF JEWISH EXPULSIONS (908) (with explanations and sources):

733 B.C. - Samaria - Jews Expelled by King Tiglath-Pileser III (Samuele Artom, 'The Books of Kings and
Chronicles', 1981)

722 B.C. - Samaria - Jews Expelled by Sargon II (Samuele Artom, 1981)

586 OR 597 B.C. - Babylon/Judah - Jews Expelled by Nebuchadnezzar II of Babylon for refusing to pay
tribute (Michael Coogan, 'A Brief Introduction to the Old Testament', 2009)

356 B.C. - Persia - Jews Expulsion/Killing plot by Haman (apocryphal 'Book of Esther'; mythistorical)

139 B.C. - Rome - Jews Expelled by Gnaeus Cornelius Hispanus for attempting to corrupt Romans into
religious cults, cheating people out of money. (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From
PompeyTo Diocletian', p. 128; http://semiticcontroversies.blogspot.co ... aximus-on-
expulsion-of-jews.htmll)

115 B.C. - Cyrenaica, Cyprus - Jews Expelled/Killed (http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/4825-
cyprus)

87-86 B.C. - Cyrene, Greece - Jews Expelled/Killed after Jewish uprising (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews
Under Roman Rule: From PompeyTo Diocletian', p. 141)

66-63 B.c - Jerusalem - Jews Expelled after Pompey The Great annexes Judea/takes Jews as slaves to Rome
(E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To Diocletian', p. 21)

63 B.C. - Samaritan toparchies (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To
Diocletian', p. 40)

61 B.C. - Ramathaim, Syria - Jews Expelled (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey
To Diocletian', p. 28)

61 B.C. - Ephraim, Syria - Jews Expelled (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To
Diocletian', p. 28)

61 B.C. - Lydda, Syria - Jews Expelled (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To
Diocletian', p. 28)

53 B.C. - Palestine - Jews Expelled/sold into slavery by C. Cassius Longinus (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews
Under Roman Rule: From Pompey to Diocletian', p. 36)

37 B.C. - Palestine - Jews massacred after Romans capture Jerusalem (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under
Roman Rule: From Pompey to Diocletian', p. 113)

30 B.C. - Alexandria, Egypt - Jews massacred (50,000+) in a riot started by Physcon specifically against Jews
(E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey to Diocletian', p. 224-225)

12 B.C. - Gaul - Jews massacred after revolt/resistance against introduction of Roman census/taxes (E. Mary
Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To Diocletian', p. 152)

5 B.C. - Palestine - Jews massacred/expelled partially by the Jew Archelaus, a Roman puppet-ruler and
successor to Herod The Great (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey to
Diocletian', p. 106)

4 B.C. - Palestine - Jews massacred (2,000 crucified)/exhiled/sold into slavery by Syrian legate Publius
Quinctilius Varus and Syrian procurator Sabinus (who looted the Temple's treasury) after failed Jewish revolt
against Rome in what Jewish tradition calls the "War of Varus" (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman
Rule: From Pompey to Diocletian', p. 110-115; Sidney E. Dean, 'War of Varus: Judea Rises Against Rome in 4
BC', p. 1; Josephus, 'Antiguitates Judaicae', XVII, 273-277)

3 B.C. - Egypt - Jews Expelled

19 A.D. - Rome, Italy - Jews Expelled by Emperor Tiberius for corruption and aggressive missionary tactics (E.
Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey to Diocletian', p. 130, 387)

30 A.D. - Babylonia - Jews Expelled for revolting against Rome (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman
Rule: From Pompey To Diocletian', p. 415)

30 A.D. - Adiabene - Jews Expelled; Jews backed ruler Artabanus III financially and militarily, and after his
death, the mob genocides Jewry (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To
Diocletian', p. 415)

30 A.D. - Armenia - Jews Expelled; Jews backed ruler Artabanus III financially and militarily, and after his
death, the mob genocides Jewry (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To
Diocletian', p. 415)

30 A.D. - Batanaea - Jews Expelled; Jews backed ruler Artabanus III financially and militarily, and after his
Diocletian', p. 415)

30 A.D. - Ctesiphon - Jews Expelled; Jews backed ruler Artabanus III financially and militarily, and after his
Diocletian', p. 415)

36 A.D. - Nisibis - Jews Expelled; (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To
Diocletian', p. 415)

36 A.D. - Cilicia, Italy - Jews massacred after revolt/resistance against introduction of Roman census/taxes
(E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To Diocletian', p. 152)

39 A.D. - Jamnia - Jews massacred/expelled after "Jewish provocation" (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews
Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To Diocletian', p. 195)

39-40 A.D. - Antioch, Syria - Jews Expelled/Killed after a riot that started between circus-factions and ended
with total attack upon the Jewish community (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From
Pompey To Diocletian', p. 176)

38-40 A.D. - Alexandria, Egypt - Jews massacred/expelled under Caligula after multiple popular mob attacks
on Jewry; this is the first known 'ghetto' in the world (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule:
From Pompey To Diocletian', p. 195, 237-242, 360, 364)

40 A.D. - Nehardea - Jews Expelled; Jews backed ruler Artabanus III financially and militarily, and after his
Diocletian', p. 415, 420)

41 A.D. - Rome, Italy - Jews denied right of public assembly by Emperor Claudius (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The
Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To Diocletian', p. 210)

44 A.D. - Dora (Greco-Syrian city) - Jews Expelled/Jewish revolt after Greeks put up statue of Emperor
Claudius in one of the synagogues (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To
Diocletian', p. 196, 247)

45 A.D. - Judea - Jews massacred by Roman procurator Fadus after a Jew 'messiah' named Theudas tries to
repeat Moses' parting of the Red Sea (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To
Diocletian', p. 259-260)

49 A.D. - Rome, Italy - Jews Expelled by Emperor Claudius for "always rioting" (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The
Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To Diocletian', p. 210)

50 A.D. - Jerusalem - Roman soldier "exposes himself", Jews start riot, Jews begin to stone Roman troops,
20,000-30,000 Jews killed (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To Diocletian',
p.263-264)

51 A.D. - Samaritis, Judea - Jews (Samaritans) start uprising against Rome, Roman procurator Cumanus kills
thousands of Jews and burns down multiple Jew villages, expulsion order issued, then withdrawn as Jews
enlist the Empress Agrippina and Agrippa (Emperor Claudius' best friend) to "intrigue" at court in Rome in
order to get Claudius to reverse expulsion for Jew revolt (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule:
From Pompey To Diocletian', p. 265-267)

56-57 A.D. - Jerusalem - Jews Expelled (200) folliwng revolt where Roman procurator Felix kills 400 Jews
who are "Sicari" terrorists and followers of a Jew messiah from Egypt (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under
Roman Rule: From Pompey To Diocletian', p. 275-276)

62 A.D. - Armenia - Jews Expelled after Jewish vassal prince dies and locals rebel and kill hundreds of Jews
(E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To Diocletian', p. 417)

63 A.D. - Pompeii (Greek island) - Jews Expelled

66 A.D. - Alexandria, Egypt - Jews Expelled/massacred (50,000) after Jews try to set fire to the Greek
amphitheatre (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To Diocletian', p. 365-366)
66 A.D. - Ceasarea - Jews Expelled/20,000 Jews killed by Roman procurator Felix after Jews attempt to
physically take over the city screaming "Jews take precedence over Greeks" and "the city is ours" (E. Mary
Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To Diocletian', p. 285-286, 295, 357)

66 A.D. - Scythopolis, Greece - Jews Expelled/massacred after Jews revolt; local Jews side with Greeks
against Palestinian Jews; local Jews get caught "double-dealing" (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under
Roman Rule: From Pompey To Diocletian', p. 309)

67 A.D. - Ascalon, Syria - Jews Expelled/massacred for revolting against Rome, killing Greeks (E. Mary
Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To Diocletian', p. 358)

67 A.D. - Damascus, Syria - Jews Expelled/massacred for revolting against Rome, killing Greeks (E. Mary

67 A.D. - Bethhoron, Syria - Jews Expelled/massacred for revolting against Rome, killing Greeks (E. Mary

67 A.D. - Antioch, Egypt - Jews Expelled/massacred by Emperor Vespasian for revolting against Rome, killing
Greeks; plotting to set fire to the city (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To
Diocletian', p. 358-364)

70 A.D. - Jerusalem - Jews Expelled/massacred by Emperor Titus for rising in revolt; Josephus gives the
figure of 1,100,000 deaths and 97,000 prisoners taken to Rome for Titus' triumph (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The
Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To Diocletian', p. 293-330)

71 A.D. - Antioch, Egypt - Jews Expelled/cancelled by Emperor Titus (no reason) for setting fire to city (again)
(E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To Diocletian', p. 363)

72 A.D. - Alexandria, Egypt - Jews Expelled/massacred (600) for allying with Sicari from Palestine in revolt
against Alexandrian prefect Tiberius Julius Lupus (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From
Pompey To Diocletian', p. 366)

73 A.D. - Cyrenaica - Jews Expelled/Killed (3,000) after Sicari from Palestine enlist wealthy Jews in Cyrene to
rebel against Rome (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To Diocletian', p. 369-
370)

85 A.D. - Jerusalem - Jews Expelled/Killed under Emperor Domitian during Jewish uprising against Rome (E.
Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To Diocletian', p. 353)

95-96 A.D. - Rome, Italy - Jews Expelled/cancelled after Jews managed "to deflect his (Emperor Domitian)
attack on to the Church"; Domitian conveniently murdered, too, which forstalls impending
persecution/prosecution upon Jewry (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To
Diocletian', p. 383-384)

109 A.D. - Aricia, Italy - Jews Expelled (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To
Diocletian', p. 216)

115 A.D. - Cyrenaica - Jews Expelled by Emperor Trajan after the great Jewish rebellion (War of Quietus)
which began in Cyrenaica; 40,000 to 50,000 Jews killed in the entire Jewish Revolt of 115-117; 220,000
Gentiles killed in total (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To Diocletian', p.
371, 393)

115 A.D. - Palestine - Jews Expelled partially for revolting against Rome under Emperor Trajan (E. Mary
Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To Diocletian', p. 393)

115 A.D. - Egypt - Jews Expelled after failed revolt against Rome (Eusebius; (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews
Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To Diocletian', p. 399)

115 A.D. - Alexandria, Egypt - Jews Expelled/Killed under Emperor Trajan for revolting against Rome; known
in Jewish tradition as the "War of Quietus" (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From
Pompey To Diocletian', p. 389-427)

115 A.D. - North Africa - Jews Expelled for revolting against Rome under Emperor Trajan (E. Mary
Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To Diocletian', p. 389, 393)

116 A.D. - Oxyrhynchus, Egypt - Jews Expelled by prefect Apollonios and Roman general Q. Marcius Turbo
after rising in revolt/killing Gentile farmers; even over a century later, this city still celebrated the
anniversary of their victory over the Jews as a holiday (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule:
From Pompey To Diocletian', p. 402)

116 A.D. - Cyprus (Greek island) - Jews Expelled for revolting against Rome under Emperor Trajan; tens of
thousands of Jews massacred; Jews still expelled over a century and a half later (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The
Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To Diocletian', p. 389, 393, 404, 412-415)

116 A.D. - Mesopotamia - Jews Expelled for revolting against Rome (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under
Roman Rule: From Pompey To Diocletian', p. 393)

116 A.D. - Seleuceia - Jews Expelled causing a revolt (Orosius, Eusebius, E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews
Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To Diocletian', p. 418)

116 A.D. - Media - Jews Expelled after causing a revolt (Orosius, Eusebius, E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews
Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To Diocletian', p. 418)

132 A.D. - Syria - Jews Expelled by Emperor Hadrian ("The Bar-Kokhba Revolt", Jewish Virtual Library)
132-135 A.D. - Palestine - Jews Expelled/massacred (hundreds of thousands) under Emperor Hadrian after
Bar Cochba Revolt (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To Diocletian', p. 439-
466)

139 A.D. - Rome, Italy - Jews Expelled by Emperor Antoninus Pius for corrupting morals and money fraud (E.
Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To Diocletian', p. 205)

155-156 A.D. - Judea (re-named 'Aelia Capitolina' under Emperor Hadrian) - Jews Expelled (eventually
cancelled) by Emperor Antoninus Pius after failed revolt over the issue of circumcision (Jews are eventually
exempted from the empire-wide ban) (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To
Diocletian', p. 467-469)

175 A.D. - Syria - Jews Expelled/massacred by Emperor Marcus Aurelius for supporting revolt of a Roman
usurper named Avidius Cassius, who was legate of Syria (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule:
From Pompey To Diocletian', p. 482-483)

194 A.D. - Judea - Jews Expelled/imprisoned by Emperor Septimius Severus for supporting losing side
(Pescennius Niger) in Roman civil war (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To
Diocletian', p. 487-490)

250 A.D. - Carthage, North Africa - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and
Effects', 1978)

255 A.D. - Cappadocia - Jews Expelled/12,000 Jews massacred by Persian King Shapur for conspiring with
Rome against Persia (E. Mary Smallwood, 'The Jews Under Roman Rule: From Pompey To Diocletian', p. 509)
325 A.D. - Jerusalem - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 1978)

415 A.D. - Alexandria, Egypt - Jews Expelled by Saint Cyril of Alexandria (Socrates Scholasticus; John of Nikiu)
418 A.D. - Menorca, Spain - Jews Expelled or asked to convert (Scott Bradbury, 'Severus of Minorca: Letter
on the Conversion of the Jews', 1996, p. 154)

468 A.D. - Babylon/Judea - Jews Expelled
470 A.D. - Babylon/Judea - Jews Expelled (again)

554 A.D. - Clement, France - Jews Expelled (Bruce R. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot Behind Anti-
Semitism', Ch. 4)

561 A.D. - Uzzes, France - Jews Expelled by Saint Ferreol (Ferreolus)
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferreol_ofUzesl)

590 A.D. - Antioch, Syria - Jews Expelled by Byzantines for insulting image of Mary (Salo Baron, 'Social and
Religious History of the Jews, Volume 2: Ancient Times to the Beginning of the Christian Era: The First Five
Centuries', 1952)

610 A.D. - Cyprus (Greek island) - Jews Expelled

616 A.D. - Visigothic Spain - Jews Expelled/mass converted by King Sisebut at the instigation of Byzantine
Emperor Heraclius; Jews refer to this as the "First Evil" (Bernard S. Bachrach, 'Early Medieval Jewish Policy in
Western Europe', p. 7-8; C. Roth, 'A History of the Marranos', p. 7)

622 A.D. - Medina - Jews Expelled/Killed; overseen by Mohammed (http://www.jewish
virtuallibrary.org/the-treatment-of-jews-in-arab-islamic-countries)

627 A.D. - Medina - Jews Expelled/Killed (again); overseen by Mohammed (http://www.jewish
virtuallibrary.org/the-treatment-of-jews-in-arab-islamic-countries)

629 A.D. - Jerusalem - Jews Expelled by Emperor Heraclius I
(https://en.wikipedia.Org/wiki/History_o ... Arab_rule_)

629 A.D. - Austrasia/Francia - Jews Expelled/mass converted by King Dagobert I on orders of the church
(Bernard S. Bachrach, 'Early Medieval Jewish Policy in Western Europe', p. 60-64)

629 A.D. - Lombardy, Italy - Jews Expelled/mass converted by King Dagobert I (C. Roth, 'A History of the
Marranos', p. 3)

640 A.D. - Arabia - Jews Expelled

642 A.D. - Visigoth Empire -Jews Expelled for aiding influential Goths who had revolted (Bernard S.

Bachrach, 'Early Medieval Jewish Policy in Western Europe', p. 14)

650 A.D. - Rome, Italy - Emperor Domitian murders all alleged "descendents of David" (Bernard S. Bachrach,
'Early Medieval Jewish Policy in Western Europe', p. 63)

653 A.D. - Toledo, Spain - Jews Expelled by King Reccesuinth for "polluting the soil of Spain" after Eighth
Council of Toledo (Bernard S. Bachrach, 'Early Medieval Jewish Policy in Western Europe', p. 15)

672 A.D. - Spain - Jews Expelled by King Wamba after Jews initiate revolt in Septimania (Bernard S.

Bachrach, 'Early Medieval Jewish Policy in Western Europe', p. 18)

673 A.D. - Narbonne, France - Jews Expelled for siding with Jews of Septimania in revolt (Bernard S.
Bachrach, 'Early Medieval Jewish Policy in Western Europe', p. 18)

682 A.D. - Visigothic Empire - Jews Expelled after Twelfth Council of Toledo by King/Count Erwig (Bernard S.
Bachrach, 'Early Medieval Jewish Policy in Western Europe', p. 19)

723 A.D. - Byzantine Empire - Jews Expelled/mass converted under Leo The Isaurian (C. Roth, 'A History of
the Marranos', p. 3)

820 A.D. - Lyon, France - Jews Expelled/Killed by Saint Agobard for owning/selling Christian slaves (Bernard
S. Bachrach, 'Early Medieval Jewish Policy in Western Europe', p. 98-102)

855 A.D. - Italy - Jews Expelled by Holy Roman Emperor Ludwig II
(http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/12816-rome)

875 OR 845 A.D. - Canton, China - Jews Expelled/Killed

876 A.D. - Sens - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 1978)

931 A.D. - Bari, Italy - Jews Expelled/Killed (Bruce R. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot Behind Anti-
Semitism', Ch. 4)

985 A.D. - Sparta, Greece - Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishhistory.org.il/history.php?
search=expelled&dosearch.x=12&dosearch.y=6&dosearch=Search)

976 A.D. - Imola, Italy - Jews Expelled after an attack by Ravenna (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy',
P-72)

1012 A.D. - Mainz, Germany - Jews Expelled by Emperor Henry II (Rebecca Rist, ’Popes and Jews, 1095-
1291)

1013 A.D. - Cordoba, Spain - Jews Expelled

1016 A.D. - Kairouan, Tunisia - Jews Expelled/Forced to convert (George F. Nafziger/Mark W. Walton, 'Islam
at War: A History', p. 230)

1026 A.D. - Limoges and other French towns - Jews Expelled by the Bishop of Limoges ('Popes and Jews')
1062 A.D. - Atero, Italy - Jews Expelled after choice of Expulsion/Conversion (C. Roth, 'The History of the
Jews of Italy', p. 72)

1066 A.D. - Granada, Spain - Jews Expelled/Killed by Muslims (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-
treatment-of-jews-in-arab-islamic-countries)

1066 A.D. - Mentz, Germany - Jews Expelled/Killed/Forced to Convert (E. Gibbon, 'The Decline and Fall of
the Roman Empire', Vol. II, p.1008)

1066 A.D. - Worms, Germany - Jews Expelled/Killed/Forced to Convert (E. Gibbon, 'The Decline and Fall of

1066 A.D. - Spires, Germany - Jews Expelled/Killed/Forced to Convert (E. Gibbon, 'The Decline and Fall of

1066 A.D. - Treves, Germany - Jews Expelled/Killed/Forced to Convert (E. Gibbon, 'The Decline and Fall of

1066 A.D. - Verdon, Germany - Jews Expelled/Killed/Forced to Convert (E. Gibbon, 'The Decline and Fall of

1066 A.D. - Toledo, Spain - Jews Expelled/Killed by Crusaders (C. Roth, 'A History of the Marranos', p. 13)
1107 A.D. - Morocco - Jews Expelled/Forced to convert (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 82)

1113 A.D. - Russia - Jews Expelled by Prince Vladimir Monomakh (http://www.rusjournal.org/wp-
content/uploads/2016/02/Monomax_Jews.pdf)

1113 A.D. - Syracuse, Italy - Jews Expelled after crucifying a ram in mockery of Christ (C. Roth, 'The History
of the Jews of Italy', p. 83)

1125 A.D. - Ghent, Belgium - Jews Expelled (B. Booker, 'The Lie', Ch. 4)

1125 A.D. - Flanders, Belgium - Jews Expelled (B. Booker, 'The Lie', Ch. 4)

1130-1135 A.D. - Genoa, Italy - Jews Expelled due to Jewish merchant activity (C. Roth, 'The History of the
Jews of Italy', p. 74)

1144 A.D. - Spain - Jews Expelled after Almoravide persecutions (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.
80)

1147 A.D. - Toledo, Spain - Jews Expelled by Muslims (http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/14435-
toledo)

1147 A.D. - Thebes, Byzantium - Jews Expelled by Roger II after his expedition (C. Roth, 'The History of the
Jews of Italy', p. 82)

1147 A.D. - Bavaria, Germany - Jews Expelled after Pogroms (James F. Harris, 'The People Speak: Anti-
Semitism and Emancipation in 19th Century Bavaria', p. 13)

1156 A.D. - Bari, Italy - Jews Expelled after its total sack by William the Bad of Sicily (C. Roth, 'The History of
the Jews of Italy', p. 80)

1156 A.D. - Lanciano, the Abruzzo, Italy - Jews Expelled by the leader of a successful revolt (C. Roth, 'The
History of the Jews of Italy', p. 81)

1171 A.D. - Bologna, Italy (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 126)

1180 A.D. - France - Jews Expelled by King Philip II (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/corbeil)

1182 A.D. - Small cities in France - Jews Expelled (B. Booker, 'The Lie', Ch. 4)

1182 A.D. - Germany - Jew Expelled

1190 A.D. - Burry St. Edmunds, England - Jews Expelled by William the Scaristan for Ritual Murder
(http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/bury-st-edmunds)

1205 A.D. - Villages/Towns in Spain - Jews Expelled by Muslims (R. Rist, 'Popes and Jews')

1206 A.D. - Halle, Germany - Jews Expelled/Killed (B. Booker, 'The Lie', Ch. 4)

1212 A.D. - Toledo, Spain - Jews Expelled/Killed (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, "Jewish Persecution")

1223 A.D. - Normandy, France - Jews Expelled by King Louis VIII (R. Rist, 'Popes and Jews')

1225 A.D. - Milan, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 77)

1225 A.D. - Cremona, Italy (B. Booker, 'The Lie', Ch. 4)

1225 A.D. - Pavia, Italy (B. Booker, 'The Lie', Ch. 4)

1225 A.D. - High Wycombe, England - Jews Expelled (R. Mundill, 'England's Jewish Solution')

1231 A.D. - Leicester, England - Jews Expelled by Simon de Montfort (Robin R. Mundill, 'England's Jewish
Solution: Experiment and Expulsion, 1262-1290, p. 13)

1234 A.D. - Warwick, England - Jews Expelled (R. Mundill, 'England's Jewish Solution')

1236 A.D. - Southhampton, England - Jews Expelled (R. Rist, 'Popes and Jews, 1095-1291')

1237 A.D. - Northamptonshire, England - Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/northampton)
1240 A.D. - Brittany, France - Jews Expelled by Duke Jean le Roux (R. Rist, 'Popes and Jews, 1095-1291')

1240 A.D. - Austria - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and Effects)

1242 A.D. - Berkhamstead, England - Jews Expelled (R. Rist, 'Popes and Jews, 1095-1291')

1244 A.D. - Newbury, England - Jews Expelled (R. Mundill, 'England's Jewish Solution')

1244 A.D. - Speenhamland, England - Jews Expelled (R. Mundill, 'England's Jewish Solution')

1247 A.D. - Trani, Italy - Jews Expelled/Forced to Convert (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 101)
1247 A.D. - S. Anna, Italy - Jews Expelled/Forced to Convert (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.

101)

1247 A.D. - Naples, Italy - Jews Expelled/Forced to Convert (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 101)

1253 A.D. - Vienne, France - Jews Expelled by the Archbishop (R. Rist, 'Popes and Jews, 1095-1291')

1254 A.D. - France - Jews Expelled by Louis IX (R. Rist, 'Popes and Jews, 1095-1291')

1261 A.D. - Derby, England - Jews Expelled (R. Mundill, 'England's Jewish Solution')

1261 A.D. - Brabant, Netherlands - Jews Expelled by Duke Henry II in his will
(http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/bel ... story-tour)

1263 A.D. - Derby, England - Jews Expelled (R. Rist, 'Popes and Jews, 1095-1291')

1266 A.D. - Romsey, England - Jews Expelled (R. Mundill, 'England's Jewish Solution')

1267 A.D. - Wroclaw, Poland - Jews Expelled to segregated quarter

1274 A.D. - Winchelsea, England - Jews Expelled (R. Mundill, 'England's Jewish Solution')

1275 A.D. - Cambridge, England - Jews Expelled by the Queen Mother, Eleanor of Provence (J. Hillaby, 'The
Palgrave Dictionary of Medieval Anglo-Jewish History')

1275 A.D. - Gloucester, England - Jews Expelled by the Queen Mother, Eleanor of Provence (J. Hillaby, 'The

1275 A.D. - Marlborough, England - Jews Expelled by the Queen Mother, Eleanor of Provence (J. Hillaby,

'The Palgrave Dictionary of Medieval Anglo-Jewish History')

1275 A.D. - Worcester, England - Jews Expelled by the Queen Mother, Eleanor of Provence (J. Hillaby, 'The

1275 A.D. - Andover, England - Jews Expelled (R. Mundill, 'England's Jewish Solution')

1276 A.D. - Upper Bavaria, Germany - Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/bavaria-germany)
1279? A.D. - Sicily, Italy - Jews Expelled after Abraham Abulafia declares himself the "Messiah" (C. Roth,

'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 151)

1278 A.D. - Cremona, Italy - Jews Expelled after Bianca Sforza is petitioned by citizens (C. Roth, 'The History
of the Jews of Italy', p. 126)

1278 A.D. - Small Towns in England - Jews Expelled for Coin-Clipping (Zefira Entin Rokeah, 'Medieval English
Jews and Royal Officials: Entries of Jewish Interest in the English Memoranda Rolls, 1266-1293')

1279 A.D. - Perugia, Italy - Jews Expelled by the Podesta (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 120)
1283 A.D. - Windsor, England - Jews Expelled (R. Mundill, 'England's Jewish Solution')

1287- 1288 A.D. - Gascony, England - Jews Expelled by King Edward I (R. Rist, 'Popes and Jews, 1095-1291)

1288 A.D. - Naples, Italy-Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/tim ... istory-in-
italy)

1288- 1289 A.D. - Bavaria, Germany - Jews Expelled after Pogroms (James F. Harris, 'The People Speak: Anti-

1289 A.D. - Anjou, France - Jews Expelled by King Charles of Anjou (R. Rist, 'Popes and Jews, 1095-1291')

1289 A.D. - Maine, France - Jews Expelled by King Charles of Anjou (R. Rist, 'Popes and Jews, 1095-1291')

1290 A.D. - England - Jews Expelled by King Edward I (Robin R. Mundill, 'England's Jewish Problem:
Experiment and Expulsion, 1262-1290', p. 1)

1290 A.D. - Naples, Italy - Jews Expelled/Forced Conversion (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.

118)

1290-1292 A.D. - Apulia, Italy (and other towns) - Jews Expelled/Conversion; ritual murder of Christian
child (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 100)

1291 A.D. - Niort, France - Jews Expelled (R. Rist, 'Popes and Jews, 1095-1291')

1291 A.D. - France - Jews Expelled from England a year earlier are expelled from France (P.E. Grosser/E.G.
Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and Effects')

1292 A.D. - Italy - Jews Expelled/Forced to Convert (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and
Effects')

1293-1294 A.D. - Berne, Switzerland - Jews Expelled for Ritual Murder
(http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/berne)

1294 A.D. - Nevers, France - Jews Expelled (R. Rist, 'Popes and Jews, 1095-1291)

1306 A.D. - France - Jews Expelled by King Philip IV (William C. Jordan, 'The French Monarchy and the Jews:
From Philip Augustus to the Last Capetians', p. 31)

1310 A.D. - Provence, France - Jew's Expulsion requests from ecclesiastics denied by King Robert due to
Jewish bribe (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/provence

1310 A.D. - Gerace, Italy - Jews Expelled after pogrom (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 271)

1319 A.D. - Breslau, Germany - Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/breslau)

1320 A.D. - Milan, Italy - Jews Expelled by The Podesta (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 127,

142)

1320 A.D. - The Papal States, Italy - Jews Expelled by Queen Sancia but soon readmitted due to bribe (C.
Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 142)

1321 A.D. - France - Jews Expelled by King Charles IV (R. Rist, 'Popes and Jews, 1095-1291)

1321 A.D. - Small Town in France - Jews Expelled by King Phillip V for Ritual Murder of Christian child (Joshua
Johnson, 'The Evil Bible')

1322 A.D. - Small Towns in France - Jews Expelled (again) (William C. Jordan, 'The French Monarchy and the
Jews: From Philip Augustus to the Last Capetians', p. 32)

1325 A.D. - Brindisi, Italy - Jews Expelled/forced into baptism (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.
271)

1326 A.D. - Pressburg, Germany - Jews Expelled at city council's request
(http.//www.jewishhistory.org.il/history/php)

1327 A.D. - Iglasias, Italy - Jews Expelled due to medical/financial malpractice (C. Roth, 'The History of the
Jews of Italy', p. 263)

1328 A.D. - Savoy, Germany - Jews Expelled/"exterminated" C. Roth, 'A History of the Marranos', p. 13)

1328 A.D. - Navarre, Spain - Jews Expelled/"exterminated" (C. Roth, 'A History of the Marranos', p. 13)

1329 A.D. - Naples, Italy - Jews Expelled (no reason given) (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 100)

1336 A.D. - Cividale, Italy - Jews Expelled for ritual abuses against Christian objects/religion (C. Roth, 'The
History of the Jews of Italy', p. 142)

1347 A.D. - Messina, Italy - Jews Expelled/Put to death for Ritual Murder (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews
of Italy', p. 247)

1348 A.D. - Switzerland - Jews Expelled

1348 A.D. - Small Towns in Spain - Jews Expelled (the Black Death) (Irwin W. Sherman, 'The Power of
Plagues, 2006)

1348 A.D. - Small Towns in France - Jews Expelled (the Black Death) (Irwin W. Sherman, 'The Power of
Plagues, 2006)

1348 A.D. - Small Towns in Germany - Jews Expelled (the Black Death) (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 118)

1348 A.D. - Small Towns in Austria - Jews Expelled (the Black Death) (Irwin W. Sherman, ’The Power of
Plagues, 2006)

1348 A.D. - Tuscany, Italy - Jews Expelled (the Black Death) (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 132)
1348 A.D. - Mantua, Italy - Jews Expelled (the Black Death) (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 130)

1348 A.D. - Parma, Italy - Jews Expelled (the Black Death) (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 131)

1349 A.D. - Hielbronn, Germany - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and
Effects, 1978)

1349 A.D. - Breslau, Germany - Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishviturallibrary.org/breslau)

1349 A.D. - Saxony, Germany - Jews Expelled

1349 A.D. - Bavaria, Germany - Jews Expelled after Pogroms (James F. Harris, 'The People Speak: Anti-

1349 A.D. - Mainz, Germany - Jews Expelled/Killed (Barbara W. Tuchman, 'A Distant Mirror', p. 113)

1349 A.D. - Wurzburg, Lower Franconia, Germany - Jews Expelled after Pogroms (James F. Harris, 'The
People Speak', p. 13)

1349 A.D. - Hungary - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and Effects, 1978)
1349 A.D. - Basel, Switzerland - Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishhistory.org.il/history.php)

1352 A.D. - Bulgaria - Jews Expelled for heretical activity

(http://en.wikipedia. 0 rg/wiki/Hist 0 ry_ 0 f_the_Jews_in_Bulgaria#Bulgarian_Empire)

1360 A.D. - Hungary - Jews Expelled again

1360 A.D. - Bologna, Italy - Jews Expelled by Cardinal Albornoz (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.
126)

1360 A.D. - Breslau, Germany - Jews Expelled again (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/breslau)

1370 A.D. - Brussels, Belgium- Jews Expelled for Host Desecration

1375 A.D. - Palermo, Italy - Jews Expelled/Forced outside city walls (C. Roth. 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 246)

1380 A.D. - Slovakia - Jews Expelled

1386-1388 A.D. - Strasbourg, Germany - Jews Expelled by Wenceslaus
(http://www.jewishhistory.org.il/history.php)

1391 A.D. - The Palatinate, Germany - Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/palatinate)

1391 A.D. - Baden, Germany - Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/baden)

1391 A.D. - Seville, Spain - Jews Expelled after pogroms (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 137,

247)

1391 A.D. - Aragon, Spain - Jews Expelled after pogroms (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 248)
1391 A.D. - Toledo, Spain - Jews pogromed/mass converted (R. Maryks, 'The Jesuit Order as a Synagogue of
Jews', p. 2)

1391 A.D. - Palermo, Italy - Jews Expelled for spreading Heresy (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.

248)

1392 A.D. - Monte S. Giuliano, Italy - Jews Expelled/Forced Baptism (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 248)

1392 A.D. - Catania, Italy - Jews Expelled for "backsliding" Marannos (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy, p. 248)

1392 A.D. - Trapani, Italy - Jews Expelled for "backsliding" Marannos (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy, p. 248)

1392 A.D. - Syracuse, Italy - Jews Expelled for "backsliding" Marannos (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy, p. 248)

1392 A.D. - Palermo, Italy - Jews Expelled again (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 248)

1392 A.D. - Berne, Switzerland - Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/berne)

1393 A.D. - Pisa, Italy - Jews Expelled; houses sacked for Usury (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.
132)

1394 A.D. - Germany - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and Effects, 1978)
1394 A.D. - Venice, Italy - Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/ven ... h-history-
tour)

1394 A.D. - Mestre, Italy - Jews Expelled due to banking complaints (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 185)

1394 A.D. - France - Jews Expelled by King Charles VI (William C. Jordan, 'The French Monarchy and the
Jews: From Philip Augustus to the Last Capetians', p. 180)

1396 A.D. - Fermo, Italy - Jews Expelled when the Ghibellines sacked the town (C. Roth, 'The History of Jews
of Italy', p. 142)

1397 A.D. - Basel, Switzerland - Jews Expelled (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot Behind Anti-
Semitism, Ch. 4)

1403 A.D. - Marsala, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy, p. 248)

1411 A.D. - Taranto, Italy - Jews Expelled after pogrom (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 271)

1413 A.D. - Polizzi, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy, p. 248)

1415 A.D. - Vizini, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy, p. 248)

1416 A.D. - Mineo, Italy - Jews Expelled/Put into prison for "conspiracy against royal business" (C. Roth, 'The
History of the Jews of Italy, p. 248)

1418 A.D. - Trier, Germany - Jews Expelled (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurter_Judengasse)

1419 A.D. - Padua, Italy - Jews Expelled for being "social pariahs" and "prostitutes" (C. Roth, 'The History of
the Jews of Italy', p. 161)

1420 A.D. - Lyons, France - Jews Expelled

1420 A.D. - Vienna, Austria - Jews Expelled (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/vienna)

1420 A.D. - Austria - Jews Expelled by Albrecht V (http://www.jewishhistory.org.il/history.php)

1422 A.D. - Austria - Jews Expelled again (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and Effects)
1424 A.D. - Fribourg, Germany - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and
Effects)

1424 A.D. - Zurich, Switzerland - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and
Effects)

1424 A.D. - Cologne, Germany - Jews Expelled (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot Behind Anti-
Semitism', Ch. 4)

1426 A.D. - Girgenti, Italy - Jews Expelled/unsuccessful b/c of "Crown intervention" (C. Roth, 'The History of
the Jews of Italy, p. 248)

1426 A.D. - Bohemia - Jews Expelled by Margrave Albrecht V (http://www.yivoencyclopedia.org/article.aspx)
1426 A.D. - Morovia - Jews Expelled by Margrave Albrecht V (http://www.yivoencyclopedia.org/article.aspx)

1426 A.D. - Iglau, Bohemia - Jews Expelled (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot Behind Anti-
Semitism, Ch. 4)

1427 A.D. - Berne, Switzerland - Jews Expelled (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot Behind Anti-
Semitism, Ch. 4)

1427 A.D. - Lanciano, Italy - Jews Expelled by Fra Giovanni da Capistrano (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 274)

1428 A.D. - Fribourg, Switzerland - Jews Expelled (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot Behind Anti-
Semitism, Ch. 4)

1429 A.D. - Jerusalem, Palestine - Jews Expelled partially for desecration/arson of a church (C. Roth, 'The
History of the Jews of Italy', p. 275)

1430 A.D. - Palermo, Italy - Jews Expelled for Jewish doctor's plotting the deaths of Christian patients (C.
Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 239)

1430 A.D. - Piedmont, Savoy, Italy - Jews Expelled to outside of city in Ghetto (C. Roth, 'The History of the
Jews of Italy', p. 312)

1431 A.D. - Pesaro, Italy - Jews Expelled after pogroms (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 162)

1432 A.D. - Savoy, Germany - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and Effects)

1435 A.D. - Speyer, Germany - Jews Expelled "Forever" (http://www.jewishhistory.org.il/history.php)

1436 A.D. - Zurich, Switzerland - Jews Expelled (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot Behind Anti-
Semitism, Ch. 4)

1438 A.D. - Mainz, Germany - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and Effects)
1438-1439 A.D. - Augsburg, Germany - Jews Expelled
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurter_Judengasse)

1442 A.D. - Bamberg, Upper Baveria, Germany - Jews Expelled (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot
Behind Anti-Semitism, Ch. 4)

1442 A.D. - The Netherlands - Jews Expelled

1442 A.D. - The Papal States, Italy - Jews Expelled after multiple pogroms (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews
of Italy', p. 165)

1442 A.D. - San Marino, Italy - Jews Expelled by the Podesta for organizing a conspiracy against the republic
(C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 122)

1444 A.D. - Atrecht, The Netherlands - Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/11450-
netherlands)

1444 A.D. - Inner Austria - Jews Expelled partially for Moneylending by Frederick III (Gerhard Benecke,
'Maximilian I: 1459-1519: An Analytical Biography', p. 71)

1446 A.D. - Bavaria, Germany - Jews Expelled

1446 A.D. - Brandenburg, Germany-Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/brandenburg)

1446 A.D. - Berlin, Germany - Jews Expelled (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot Behind Anti-
Semitism, Ch. 4)

1449 A.D. - Toledo, Spain - Jews and Marranos massacred by Old Christians after causing rebellion against
King Juan II of Trastamara; this was after Marrano Jews had already enlsaved Toledo's Old Christians
financially for decades (R. Maryks, 'The Jesuit Order as a Synagogue of Jews', p. 2-3)

1450 A.D. - Lower Bavaria, Germany - Jews Expelled (http://jewishhistory.org.il/history.php)

1451 A.D. - Messina, Italy - Jews Expelled for excesses in banking, trade, brokerage, moneylending (C. Roth,
'The History of the Jews of Italy, p. 250)

1452 A.D. - Cuneo, Italy - Jews Expelled by the Franciscans (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 165)

1452 A.D. - Lombarty, Italy - Jews Expelled for moneylending (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.
166)

1453 A.D. - Vicenza, Italy-Jews Expelled unsuccessfully (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/vicenza)

1453 A.D. - Padua, Italy - Jews Expelled for moneylending (C. Roth, 'The History of Jews of Italy', p. 166)

1453 A.D. - Marsala, Italy - Jews Expelled after pogrom (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy, p. 250)

1453 A.D. - France - Jews Expelled

1453 A.D. - Breslau, Germany - Jews Expelled by John of Capistrano for Host Desecration
(http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/breslau)

1453 A.D. - Franconia, Germany - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and
Effects)

1454 A.D. - Wurzburg, Germany - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and
Effects)

1454 A.D. - Piedmont, Italy - Jews Expelled (and shorty recalled) (C. Roth, 'The History of Jews of Italy', p.
165)

1454 A.D. - Genoa, Italy - Jews Expelled for Extortion (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 136)

1455 A.D. - Rome, Italy - Jews Expelled after riot because Jews tried to bribe the Pope (C. Roth, 'The History
of the Jews of Italy', p. 166)

1456 A.D. - Polizzi, Italy - Jews Expelled after Easter riot (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy, p. 250)
1456 A.D. - Taormina, Italy - Jews Expelled by Dominicans after annual fair (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews
of Italy, p. 250)

1456 A.D. - Marsala, Italy - Jews Expelled on St. Stephen's day after riots (C. Roth, ’The History of the Jews of
Italy, p. 250)

1456 A.D. - Bavaria, Germany - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and Effects)

1457 A.D. - Hildesheim, Germany - Jews Expelled (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot Behind Anti-
Semitism, Ch. 4)

1458 A.D. - Erfurt, Germany - Jews Expelled (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot Behind Anti-
Semitism, Ch. 4)

1458 A.D. - Calabria, Italy - Jews Expelled after rising of the baronage and peasants (C. Roth, 'The History of
the Jews of Italy', p. 277)

1460 A.D. - Mainz, Germany - Jews Expelled (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot Behind Anti-
Semitism, Ch. 4)

1460 A.D. - Bohemia - Jews Expelled after John Capistrano preaches against them (C. Roth, 'The History of
the Jews of Italy', p. 166)

1460 A.D. - Faenza, Italy - Jews partially Expelled by Fra Bernardino da Feltre (C. Roth, 'The History of the
Jews of Italy', p. 202)

1462 A.D. - Italy-Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/tim ... y-in-italy)

1462 A.D. - Mainz, Germany - Jews Expelled again (Barbara W. Tuchman, 'A Distant Mirror', p. 113)

1463 A.D. - Calabria, Italy - Jews Expelled again (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 277)

1463 A.D. - Bari, Italy - Jews Expelled/re-admitted by Alfonso I (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.
277)

1463 A.D. - Acri, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 277)

1463 A.D. - Lecce, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 277)

1465 A.D. - Fes, Morocco - Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the ... f-jews-in-
arab-islamic-countries)

1466 A.D. - Arnstadt, Germany - Jews Expelled/Killed (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot Behind
Anti-Semitism, Ch. 4)

1466 A.D. - Sicily, Italy - Jews Expelled by Queen Isabella I (http://www.jewishhistory.org.il/history.php)

1468 A.D. - Gaeta, Naples - Jews Expelled by townsfolk but denied by King Ferrante I
(http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/gaeta)

1468 A.D. - Egypt - Jews Expelled by Sultan Qa'it Bay (http://www.jewishhistory.org.il/history.php)

1469 A.D. - Sicily, Italy - Jews Expelled again after jealosy of 400 richly-dressed Jews march in parade (C.

Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 253)

1470 A.D. - Baden, Germany - Jews Expelled/Killed for Ritual Murder (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the
Satanic Plot Behind Anti-Semitism, Ch. 4)

1470 A.D. - Florence, Italy - Jews Expelled (E. Michael Jones, 'Barren Metal: A History of Capitalism as the
Conflict Between Labor and Usury', p. 196)

1472 A.D. - Schaffhausen, Switzerland - Jews Expelled (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot Behind
Anti-Semitism, Ch. 4)

1473 A.D. - Trapani, Italy - Jews Expelled after pogrom (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy, p. 250)

1474 A.D. - Palermo, Italy - Jews Expelled for heresy/blasphemy (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy, p.
250)

1474 A.D. - Termini, Italy - Jews Expelled for "lese majeste" and blasphemy (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews
of Italy, p. 250)

1474 A.D. - Sciacca, Italy - Jews Expelled for "lese majeste" and blasphemy (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews
of Italy, p. 250)

1474 A.D. - Modica, Italy - Jews Expelled after a mob attack on Jewish quarter (C. Roth, 'The History of the
Jews of Italy, p. 250)

1474 A.D. - Mainz, Germany - Jews Expelled (Barbara W. Tuchman, 'A Distant Mirror', p. 113)

1475 A.D. - Noto, Italy - Jews Expelled after riots (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy, p. 252)

1475 A.D. - Monte S. Giuliano, Italy - Jews Expelled after riots (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy, p.
252)

1475 A.D. - Sciassa, Italy - Jews Expelled after riots (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy, p. 252)

1475 A.D. - Palermo, Italy - Jews Expelled after riots (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy, p. 252)

1475 A.D. - Naro, Italy - Jews Expelled after riots (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy, p. 252)

1475 A.D. - Castrogiovanni, Italy - Jews Expelled after riots (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy, p. 252)
1475 A.D. - Messina, Italy - Jews Expelled after riots (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy, p. 252)

1475 A.D. - Trent, Italy - Jews Expelled for Ritual Murder of Christian child "For 300 Years" (R. Po-Chia Hsia,
'Trent 1475: Stories of a Ritual MurderTrial')

1475 A.D. - Bamberg, Austria - Jews Expelled for Ritual Murder of Christian child
(http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/carinthia)

1476 A.D. - Caltagirone, Italy - Jews Expelled after riots (C. Roth, ’The History of the Jews of Italy, p. 252)

1476 A.D. - Agosta, Italy - Jews Expelled after riots (C. Roth, ’The History of the Jews of Italy, p. 252)

1477 A.D. - Tubingen, Germany - Jews Expelled (B. Booker, ’The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot Behind Anti-
Semitism, Ch. 4)

1477 A.D. - Lorraine, France - Jews Expelled (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot Behind Anti-
Semitism, Ch. 4)

1478 A.D. - Venice, Italy - Jews Expelled by populace/denied by Medici (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 173)

1478 A.D. - Brescia, Italy - Jews Expelled because Christians were attending Jewish Weddings (C. Roth, 'The
History of the Jews of Italy', p. 173)

1478 A.D. - Mantua - Italy - Jews Expelled for Ritual Murder (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.
173)

1478 A.D. - Reggio, Italy - Jews Expelled for Ritual Murder (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 173)
1478 A.D. - Passau, Bavaria - Jews Expelled/Killed for Host Desecration (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the
Satanic Plot Behind Anti-Semitism, Ch. 4)

1478 A.D. - Bamberg, Upper Bavaria, Germany - Jews Expelled
(http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/2422-bamberg)

1478 A.D. - Styria, Germany - Jews Expelled partially by Frederick III after multiple pogroms for Jewish
Moneylending (Gerhard Benecke, 'Maximilian I: 1459-1519: An Analytical Biography', p. 71)

1479 A.D. - Milan, Italy - Jews Expelled for Ritual Murder (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 173)
1479 A.D. - Arena, Italy - Jews Expelled for Ritual Murder (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 173)
1479 A.D. - Pavia, Italy - Jews Expelled after Jewish quarter of city sacked (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews
of Italy', p. 173)

1479 A.D. - Portobuffole, Treviso, Italy - Jews Expelled for Ritual Murder (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 173)

1480 A.D. - Brescia, Italy - Jews Expelled again by Church authorities (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 173)

1483 A.D. - Andalusia, Spain - Jews Expelled by King Ferdinand II of Aragon

1483 A.D. - Seville, Spain - Jews Expelled by King Ferdinand II of Aragon

1483 A.D. - Cordova, Spain - Jews Expelled by King Ferdinand II of Aragon

1483 A.D. - Mainz, Germany - Jews Expelled

1484 A.D. - Warsaw, Poland - Jews Expelled

1485 A.D. - Perugia, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 175)

1485 A.D. - Verona, Italy - Jews Expelled for Ritual Murder (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 173)

1485 A.D. - Viadana, Italy - Jews Expelled for Ritual Murder (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.

173)

1485- 1486 A.D. - Vincenza, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 175)

1486 A.D. - Gubbio, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 175)

1486- 1487 A.D. - Syracuse, Italy - Jews Expelled after riots (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 252)
1486-1487 A.D. - Caltagirone, Italy - Jews Expelled after riots (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.
252)

1486-1487 A.D. - Sciatta, Italy - Jews Expelled after riots (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 252)
1486-1487 A.D. - Malta, Italy - Jews Expelled after riots (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 252)

1487 A.D. - Taormina, Italy - Jews Expelled after stoning of Jewish quarter (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews
of Italy', p. 252)

1487 A.D. - Corleone, Italy - Jews Expelled after a riot (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 252)

1488 A.D. - Florence, Italy - Jews Expelled; immediately recalled b/c of a Jewish bribe to Lorenzo de'Medici -
(C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 175)

1489 A.D. - Forli, Italy - Jews Expelled for moneylending (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 175)

1489 A.D. - Provence, France - Jews Expelled (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot Behind Anti-
Semitism, Ch. 4)

1490 A.D. - Castroreale, Italy - Jews Expelled after pogroms (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.

252)

1490 A.D. - Santa Lucia, Italy - Jews Expelled after pogroms (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.

252)

1491 A.D. - Castiglione, Italy - Jews Expelled on Christmas after pogrom (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 254)

1491 A.D. - Ravenna, Italy-Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/tim ... istory-in-
italy)

1491 A.D. - Thurgau, Switzerland - Jews Expelled (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot Behind Anti-
Semitism, Ch. 4)

1491 A.D. - Provence, France - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 259)

1492 A.D. - Holy Roman Empire - Jews Expelled partially by Frederick III due to Moneylending after multiple
pogroms by peasants in debt to Jews (Gerhard Benecke, 'Maximilian I: 1459-1519: An Analytical Biography',
P-71)

1492 A.D. - Spain - Jews Expelled by King Ferdinand II of Aragon and Queen Isabella I of Castile (Philip
Broadhead/Chris Cook, 'The Routledge Companion to Early Modern Europe, 1493-1763)

1492 A.D. - Colonies of Spain - Jews Expelled by King Ferdinand II of Aragon and Queen Isabella I of Castile
(Philip Broadhead/Chris Cook, 'The Routledge Companion to Early Modern Europe, 1493-1763)

1492 A.D. - Aragon, Spain - Jews Expelled again for Ritual Murder (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic
Plot Behind Anti-Semitism, Ch. 4)

1492 A.D. - Sardinia, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 254, 268)

1492 A.D. - Ciminna, Italy - Jews Expelled/thrown into prison by lord (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 259)

1492 A.D. - Cammarata, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 259)

1492 A.D. - Girgenti, Italy - Jews Expelled/arrested/imprisoned (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.
259)

1492 A.D. - Genoa, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 189)

1492 A.D. - Venice, Italy - Jews Expelled due to preaching of Fra Bernardino (C. Roth, 'The History of the
Jews of Italy', p. 175)

1492 A.D. - Castelfranco, Italy - Jews Expelled due to preaching of Fra Bernardino (C. Roth, 'The History of
the Jews of Italy', p. 175)

1492 A.D. - Bassano, Italy - Jews Expelled due to preaching of Fra Bernardino (C. Roth, 'The History of the
Jews of Italy', p. 175)

1492 A.D. - Crema, Italy - Jews Expelled due to preaching of Fra Bernardino (C. Roth, 'The History of the
Jews of Italy', p. 175)

1492 A.D. - Alghero, Italy-Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/alghero)

1492 A.D. - Fano, Italy - Jews Expelled by municipal council/unsuccessful (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews
of Italy', p. 173)

1492 A.D. - Castronuovo, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 260)

1492 A.D. - Piazza, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 260)

1492 A.D. - S. Marco, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 260)

1492 A.D. - Castroreale, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 260)

1492 A.D. - Caltagirone, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 260)

1492 A.D. - Ragusa, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 260)

1492 A.D. - Lentini, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 260)

1492 A.D. - Camarata, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 260)

1492 A.D. - Sciatta, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 260)

1492 A.D. - Syracuse, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 260)

1492 A.D. - Taranto, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 260)

1492 A.D. - Cagliari, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 268)

1492 A.D. - Mecklenburg, Germany - Jews Expelled for Host Desecration

1492 A.D. - Campo St. Pietro, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 175)

1492 A.D. - Pietro, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy, p. 176)

1492 A.D. - Rome, Italy - Jews to be expelled; bribed the Borgia Pope, Alexander VI to stay (C. Roth, 'The
History of the Jews of Italy', p. 179)

1492-1493 A.D. - Sicily, Italy - Jews Expelled for Ritual Murder (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.
178, 261)

1493 A.D. - Magdeburg, Germany - Jews Expelled (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurter_Judengasse)

1494 A.D. - Brescia, Italy - Jews Expelled b/c of propaganda by Fra Bernardino (C. Roth, 'The History of the
Jews of Italy', p. 176)

1494 A.D. - Naples, Italy - Jews Expelled after French invasion (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.
280)

1494 A.D. - Lecce, Italy - Jews Expelled after French invasion (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.
280)

1494 A.D. - Acquaviva, Italy - Jews Expelled after French invasion (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy',

p. 280)

1494 A.D. - Catanzaro, Italy - Jews Expelled after French invasion (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy',

p. 280)

1494 A.D. - Bitonto, Italy - Jews Expelled after French invasion (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.
280)

1494 A.D. - Cozenza, Italy - Jews Expelled after French invasion (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.
280)

1495 A.D. - Naples, Italy - Maranno Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 281)

1495 A.D. - Forence, Italy - Jews Expelled by Girolamo Savonarola (E. Michael Jones, 'Barren Metal', p. 197)
1495 A.D. - Lithuania - Jews Expelled by Grand Duke Alexander (Bernard D. Weinryb, 'A Social and Economic
History of the Jewish Community in Poland from 1100 to 1800)

1495 A.D. - Cracow, Poland - Jews Expelled by King Alexander I of Poland (Bernard D. Weinryb, 'A Social and
Economic History of the Jewish Community in Poland from 1100 to 1800)

1495 A.D. - Kazimierz, Poland - Jews Expelled by King Alexander I of Poland (Bernard D. Weinryb, 'A Social
and Economic History of the Jewish Community in Poland from 1100 to 1800)

1496 A.D. - Napels, Italy - Jews Expelled again (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 281)

1496 A.D. - Florence, Italy - Jews Expelled along with the Medici by Savonarola (C. Roth, 'The History of the
Jews of Italy', p. 190)

1496 A.D. - Portugal - Jews partially Expelled by King Manuel I (http://www.jewishhistory.org.il/history/php)
1496 A.D. - Carinthia, Slovenia - Jews Expelled by Emperor Maximilian I
(http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/ljubljana)

1496 A.D. - Styria, Austria - Jews Expelled by Emperor Maximilian I
(http://www.jewishhistory.org.il/history/php)

1497 A.D. - Graz, Austria - Jews Expelled for a third time by Emperor Maximilian I
(http://www.jewishhistory.org.il/history/php)

1497 A.D. - Portugal - Jews Expelled officially (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 180)

1497 A.D. - Venice, Italy - Marranno Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 187)

1498 A.D. - Venice, Italy - Jews Expelled for Usury (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 130)

1498 A.D. - Navarre, Spain - Jews Expelled (http://www.encyclopedia.com/history/enc ... -almanacs-
transcipts-and-maps/jews-expulsion-spain-portugal)

1498 A.D. - Provence, France - Jews Expelled by King Louis XII (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.
180)

1498-1499 A.D. - Nuremberg, Germany - Jews Expelled
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfuter_Judengasse)

1498-1499 A.D. - Verona, Italy - Jews Expelled for Usury (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 130)

1499 A.D. - Rhodes, Italy - Jews Expelled (admitted to Nice) (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.
180)

1501 A.D. - Provence, France - Jews Expelled (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot Behind Anti-
Semitism', Ch. 4)

1501 A.D. - Provence, France - Jews Expelled (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot Behind Anti-
Semitism', Ch. 4)

1502 A.D. - Florence, Italy - Jews to be Expelled/Saved by Catherine Sforza (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews
of Italy', p. 201)

1504 A.D. - Pilsen, Bohemia - Jews Expelled for Host Desecration (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic
Plot Behind Anti-Semitism', Ch. 4)

1504 A.D. - Moscow, Russia - Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishhistory.org.il/history.php)

1504 A.D. - Piacenza, Italy - Jews Expelled b/c a non-Jew bank came to town (C. Roth, 'The History of the
Jews of Italy', p. 182)

1505 A.D. - Orange, France - Jews Expelled (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot Behind Anti-
Semitism', Ch. 4)

1506 A.D. - Lisbon, Portugal - Jews Expelled/Killed (Philip Broadhead/Chris Cook, 'The Routledge Companion
to Early Modern Europe, 1453-1763)

1506 A.D. - Nola, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 283)

1509 A.D. - Treviso, Italy - Jews Expelled due to banking complaints (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy,
p. 184)

1509 A.D. - Verona, Italy - Jews Expelled due to banking complaints (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy,
p. 184)

1509 A.D. - Novi, Italy - Jews Expelled for Ritual Murder (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 183)

1509 A.D. - Padua, Italy - Jews Expelled after city is sacked (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 194)

1510 A.D. - Brandenberg, Austria - Jews Expelled for Host Desecration and theft of Church property

1510 A.D. - Berlin, Germany - Jews Expelled for Host Desecration
(http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/ber ... story-tour)

1510 A.D. - Naples, Italy - Jews Expelled for third time by King Ferdinand II of Aragon (C. Roth, 'The History
of the Jews of Italy', p. 180)

1510 A.D. - Prussia - Jews Expelled

1510 A.D. - Apulia, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 283)

1510 A.D. - Calabria, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 189, 283)

1511 A.D. - Conegliano, Italy - Jews Expelled (unsuccessful)
(http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/coneglianol)

1511 A.D. - Reggio, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 283)

1511 A.D. - Castrovillari, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 283)

1511 A.D. - Lecce, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 283)

1512 A.D. - Colmar, France - Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/bischheim)

1512 A.D. - Regensburg, Germany - Jews Expelled (Raphael Straus, 'Regensburg And Augsburg', p. 13)

1514 A.D. - Strasbourg, Germany - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and
Effects')

1515 A.D. - Genoa, Italy - Jews Expelled (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot Behind Anti-
Semitism', Ch. 4)

1515 A.D. - Ljubljana, Slovenia - Jews Expelled for a 4th time by Emperor Maximilian I
(http://www.jewishhistory.or.il/history.php)

1515 A.D. - Apulia, Italy - Jews/Marannos Expelled by Papal Inquisition (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 284)

1515 A.D. - Calabria, Italy - Jews/Marannos Expelled by Papal Inquisition (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews
of Italy', p. 284)

1515 A.D. - Ragusa, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 284)

1516 A.D. - Venice, Italy - Jews Expelled b/c rulers were "anti-Semitic" (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 186)

1516 A.D. - Lowicz, Poland - Jews Expelled (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot Behind Anti-
Semitism', Ch. 4)

1518 A.D. - Conegliano, Italy - Jews Expelled/unsuccessful (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/coneglianol)

1519 A.D. - Weutemberg, Germany - Jews Expelled (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot Behind
Anti-Semitism', Ch. 4)

1519 A.D. - Regensburg, Germany - Jews Expelled by Emperor Maximilian I (http://www.jewishhistory.org)
1523 A.D. - Medina, Italy - Jews Expelled after riots on Jewish quarters (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 182)

1523 A.D. - Bologna, Italy - Jews Expelled for Arson (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 182)

1524 A.D. - Calabria, Italy - Jews Expelled

1526 A.D. - Croatia - Jews Expelled by Emperor Ferdinand I for aiding the invading Turks
(http ://www.je wis h h isto ry. o rg)

1526 A.D. - Capua, Italy - Jews Expelled for moneylending (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 285)

1526 A.D. - Hungary - Jews Expelled by Emperor Ferdinand I for aiding the invading Turks

1527 A.D. - Florence, Italy - Jews Expelled along with Medici family (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 190)

1527 A.D. - Pavia, Italy - Jews Expelled b/c of Plague (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 180)

1527 A.D. - Rome, Italy - Jews Expelled/unsuccessful because of bribe to Cardinal della Valle (C. Roth, 'The
History of the Jews of Italy', p. 191)

1530 A.D. - Modena, Italy - Jews Expelled for Ritual Murder (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.

183)

1531 A.D. - Capua, Italy - Jews Expelled again (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 285)

1533 A.D. - Constance, Germany - Jews Expelled (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot Behind Anti-
Semitism', Ch. 4)

1533 A.D. - Naples, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 285)

1537 A.D. - Saxony, Germany - Jews Expelled (Paul Johnson, 'A History of the Jews', p. 242)

1539 A.D. - Naples, Italy - Jews Expelled again (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 286)

1540 A.D. - Milan, Italy - Jews Expelled by the occupying Spanish; exhiled to The Levant (C. Roth, 'The
History of the Jews of Italy', p. 187)

1540 A.D. - Naples, Italy - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and Effects')

1541 A.D. - Otranto, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 287)

1540 A.D. - Prague, Hungary - Jews Expelled

1541 A.D. - Naples, Italy - Jews Expelled again (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 180, 189, 286)
1541-1542 A.D. - Bohemia, Germany - Jews Expelled by Emperor Ferdinand I for aiding invading Turks
(http ://w w w. j e wis hhistory.org)

1542 A.D. - Prague, Hungary - Jews Expelled

1542 A.D. - Piotrkow, Poland - Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishhistory.org)

1543 A.D. - Muehlhausen, Germany - Jews Expelled (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot Behind
Anti-Semitism')

1547 A.D. - Ancona, Italy - Jews Expelled/Self-deported after friar's boycott of Jewish banks (C. Roth, 'The
History of the Jews of Italy', p. 182)

1547 A.D. - Poland - Jews Expelled/Killed for Ritual Murder (http://www.jewishhistory.org)

1547 A.D. - Treviso, Italy - Jews Expelled/Killed (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot Behind Anti-
Semitism')

1550 A.D. - Madrid, Spain - Jews Expelled by King (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 322)

1550 A.D. - Genoa, Italy - Jews Expelled b/c non-Jew medical faculty was "jealous" (C. Roth, 'The History of
the Jews of Italy', p. 183, 309)

1550 A.D. - Venice, Italy - Marranno Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy, p. 187)

1551 A.D. - Bavaria, Germany - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and
Effects')

1553 A.D. - Asti, Italy - Jews Expelled for Ritual Murder (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 183)
1555 A.D. - Pesaro, Italy-Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and Effects')

1555 A.D. - Rome, Italy - Jews Expelled by Cardinal Farnese/The Pope intervened/unsuccessful (C. Roth, 'The
History of the Jews of Italy', p. 183)

1556 A.D. - Benevento, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 299)

1556 A.D. - Ancona, Italy - Marrano Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 314)

1556 A.D. - Ancona, Italy - All Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 299, 301)

1556 A.D. - Rome, Italy - Maranno Jews Expelled/Burned at the stake (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 300)

1556 A.D. - Udine, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 309)

1557 A.D. - Prague, Hungary - Jews Expelled for 3rd time by Emperor Ferdinand I
(http://www.yivoencyclopedia.org)

1557 A.D. - Bohemia, Germany- Jews Expelled for 3rd time by Emperor Ferdinand I
(http://www.yivoencyclopedia.org)

1557 A.D. - Cremona, Italy - Jews Expelled for printing of Talmud and Zohar (C. Roth, 'The History of the
Jews of Italy', p. 303)

1558 A.D. - Recanati, Italy - Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishhistory.org)

1558 A.D. - Urbino, Italy - Marrano Jews Expelled by the Duke (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.
302)

1559 A.D. - Austria - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and Effects')

1559 A.D. - Bohemia, Germany - Jews Expelled for 4th time by Emperor Ferdinand I

1559 A.D. - Civitanova, Italy - Jews Expelled for attempting to convert a Franciscan friar to Judaism (C. Roth,
'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 302)

1559 A.D. - Pavia, Italy - Jews Expelled after pogroms (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 304)

1560 A.D. - Conegliano, Italy - Jews Expelled/unsuccessful (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org)

1560 A.D. - Piedmont, Savoy, Italy - Jews Expelled by Duke Emanuele Filiberto, "Iron Head"/cancelled shortly
after intercession by a bribed Azariah de'Rossi, (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 312-313)

1560 A.D. - Monferrat, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 313)

1560 A.D. - Casale, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 313)

1561 A.D. - Prague, Hungary - Jews Expelled again (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and
Effects')

1561-1565 A.D. - Gorizia, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 310)

1561-1565 A.D. - Friuli, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 310)

1561-1565 A.D. - Piedmont, Savoy, Italy - Jews Expelled again/cancelled again because of "20,000 florin"
bribe (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 313)

1562 A.D. - Acqui, Italy - Jews Expelled after pogrom (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 313)

1566 A.D. - Madrid, Spain - Jews Expelled/Cancelled by bribe (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.
322)

1565 A.D. - Prague, Hungary - Jews Expelled again (Rafael Patai, 'The Jews of Hungary', p. 175)

1566 A.D. - Papal States, Italy - Jews Expelled out of main city/segregated in Ghetto (C. Roth, 'The History of
the Jews of Italy', p. 309)

1566 A.D. - Alessandria, Italy - Jews Expelled out of city walls/segregated in Ghetto (C. Roth, 'The History of
the Jews of Italy', p. 309)

1567 A.D. - Conegliano, Italy - Jews Expelled/unsuccessful (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org)

1567 A.D. - Wurzbburg, Germany - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and
Effects')

1567-1568 A.D. - Genoa, Italy - Jews Expelled again from adjacent territories (C. Roth, 'The History of the
Jews of Italy', p. 183, 309)

1568 A.D. - Bologna, Italy - Jews Expelled for printing of The Talmud (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 306)

1569 A.D. - Benevento, Italy - Jews Expelled by Pope Pius V (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.

307)

1569 A.D. - Este, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 307)

1569 A.D. - Umbria, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 307)

1569 A.D. - Campania, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 307)

1569 A.D. - Camerino, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 307)

1569 A.D. - Fano, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 307)

1569 A.D. - Orvieto, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 307)

1569 A.D. - Spoleto, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 307)

1569 A.D. - Ravenna, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 307)

1569 A.D. - Terracina, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 307)

1569 A.D. - Perugia, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 307)

1569 A.D. - Viterbo, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 307)

1569 A.D. - Senigallia, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 307)

1569 A.D. - Pesaro, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 307)

1569 A.D. - Volterra, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 310)

1570 A.D. - Urbino, Italy - Jews Expelled by Guidubaldo della Rovere/forced into ghetto outside city walls (C.
Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 309)

1570 A.D. - Parma, Italy - Jews Expelled/shortly summoned back (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy',
p. 309)

1570 A.D. - Piacenza, Italy - Jews Expelled/shortly summoned back (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 309)

1570 A.D. - Florence, Italy - Jews of the Banking family Da Pisa Expelled for Usury (C. Roth, 'The History of
the Jews of Italy', p. 310)

1570 A.D. - Florence, Italy - All Jews of the 21 "contados" Expelled by Cosimo I Medici (C. Roth, 'The History
of the Jews of Italy', p. 311)

1571 A.D. - Brandenburg, Austria - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and
Effects')

1571 A.D. - Berlin, Germany - Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org)

1571 A.D. - Sienna, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 311)

1571 A.D. - Venice, Italy - Jews Expelled for aiding the Turks at Lepanto/cancelled two years later by a "lavish
bribe" on the part of the Jews (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 311)

1572 A.D. - Lucca, Italy - Jews Expelled/no explanation (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 309)

1573 A.D. - Breisgau, Austria - Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/baden)

1573 A.D. - Germany - Jews Expelled (Marvin Lowenthal, 'The Jews of Germany: A Story of Sixteen
Centuries', p. 202)

1575 A.D. - The Palatinate, Germany - Jews Expelled (Philip Broadhead/Chris Cook, 'The Routledge
Companion to Early Modern Europe, 1453-1763')

1575 A.D. - Casale, Italy - Jews Expelled for not wearing "Jewish Badge of Shame" (C. Roth, 'The History of
the Jews of Italy', p. 313)

1577 A.D. - Mantua, Italy - Jews Expelled for moneylending (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.

313)

1581 A.D. - Diosces of Basel, Germany - Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/baden)

1581 A.D. - Ferrara, Italy - Jews Expelled by Duke Alfonso (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 314)

1582 A.D. - Pavia, Italy - Jews Expelled for Heresy (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 322)

1582 A.D. - The Netherlands - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and Effects')

1582 A.D. - Hungary - Jews Expelled (Rafael Patai, 'The Jews of Hungary', p. 399)

1583 A.D. - Trieste, Italy - Jews Expelled due to "atrocious crimes", likely Ritual Murder/cancelled (C. Roth,
'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 310)

1583 A.D. - Campo di Fiori, Italy - Jews Expelled/Burned at the stake (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 314)

1585 A.D. - Venice, Italy - Jews Expelled/cancelled/confined to Ghetto (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 323)

1590 A.D. - Lombardy, Italy - Jews Expelled by King Philip II of Spain (William Thomas Walsh, 'Phillip II', p.
137)

1590 A.D. - Milan, Italy - Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/alessandria)

1590 A.D. - Mantua, Italy - "Foreign" Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 325)

1590 A.D. - Petrokov, Poland - Jews Expelled for Ritual Murder (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot
Behind Anti-Semitism', Ch. 4)

1591 A.D. - Pavia, Italy - Jews Expelled again by King Philip (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 322)
1591 A.D. - Milan, Italy - Jews Expelled by King Philip (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 322)

1591 A.D. - Cremona, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 323)

1591 A.D. - Lodi, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 323)

1591 A.D. - Alessandria, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 323, 343)

1593 A.D. - Perugia, Italy - Jews Expelled by Pope Clement VIII (http://www.jewishvirutallibrary.org/perugia)
1593 A.D. - Bologna, Italy - Jews Expelled by Pope Clement VIII
(http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/bol ... story-tour)

1593 A.D. - Brandenburg, Austria - Jews Expelled (Henry Wickham Steed, 'The Hapsburg Monarchy', 1914,
P-60)

1593 A.D. - The Papal States, Italy-Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 300, 313)
1593 A.D. - Bavaria, Germany-Jews Expelled (James F. Harris, 'The People Speak: Anti-Semitism and
Emancipation', p. 17)

1593 A.D. - Brunswick, England - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and
Effects')

1597 A.D. - Cremona - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and Effects')

1597 A.D. - Pavia - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and Effects')

1597 A.D. - Lodi - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and Effects')

1597 A.D. - Milan, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 182)

1599 A.D. - Genoa, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 183)

1600 A.D. - Rome, Italy - Jews Expelled/Burned at the stake (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.

288)

1600 A.D. - Mantua, Italy - Jews burned alive for "sorcery" (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 325)

1602 A.D. - Mirandola, Italy - Jews Expelled for failing to wear "Jewish Badge of Shame" (C. Roth, 'The
History of the Jews of Italy', p. 326, 341)

1603 A.D. - Verona, Italy - Jews accused of Ritual Murder (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 388)

1608 A.D. - Spain - crypto-Jews expelled from the Society of Jesus (Jesuits) by Jesuit Superior-General
Claudio Acquaviva (Robert Markys, 'The Jesuit Order as a Synagogue of Jews: Jesuits of Jewish Ancestry and
Purity-of-Blood Laws in the early Society of Jesus', p. 146)

1609 A.D. - London, England - Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/london)

1611 A.D. - Casale, Italy - Jews accused of Ritual Murder (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 388)

1612 A.D. - Casale, Italy - Jews Expelled/Confined to Ghetto outside city (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 314)

1612-1614 A.D. - Rovigo, Italy - Jews Expelled (unsuccessful)/Confined to Ghetto (C. Roth, 'The History of
the Jews of Italy', p. 325 371)

1614 A.D. - Frankfort, Germany - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and
Effects')

1614 A.D. - Baden, Germany - Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/baden)

1615 A.D. - Worms, Germany - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and
Effects')

1615 A.D. - France - Jews Expelled by King Louis XIII of France (William Chester Jordan, 'The French
Monarchy and the Jews: From Philip Augustus to the Last Capetians', p. 180)

1618 A.D. - German towns - Jews Expelled during 30 Years War (http://www.jewishhistory.org)

1618 A.D. - Moravian towns - Jews Expelled during 30 Years War (http://www.jewishhistory.org)

1619 A.D. - Kiev, Russia - Jews Expelled (http://www.yivoencyclopedia.org/article.aspx/Kiev)

1620 A.D. - Florence, Italy - Jewish silkweavers Expelled for illegality (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 372)

1622 A.D. - Udine, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 309)

1623 A.D. - Piedmont, Italy - Jewish Goldsmiths/Merchants Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 376)

1624 A.D. - Ferrara, Italy - Jews Expelled/Self-Deport (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 321)

1626 1627 A.D. - Mantua, Italy - Jewish Merchants Expelled/Re-called quickly after anti-Jewish riot (C. Roth,
'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 338, 375)

1628 A.D. - Casale, Italy - Jews accused of Ritual Murder (again) (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.
388)

1629 A.D. - Mantua, Italy - Jews Expelled for being loyal to the ousted ruler Charles de Rethel (C. Roth, 'The
History of the Jews of Italy', p. 339)

1637 A.D. - Conegliano, Italy - Jews Expelled/Confined to Ghetto (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy',

P- 325)

1637 A.D. - Mirandola, Italy - Jewish synagogues destroyed after pogrom (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews
of Italy', p. 383)

1638 A.D. - Modena, Italy - Jews Expelled/Confined to Ghetto (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.
328, 340)

1639 A.D. - Massa, Italy - Jews Expelled/Self-Deport (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 321)

1639 A.D. - Bagnacavallo, Italy - Jews Expelled/Confined to Ghetto outside city (C. Roth, 'The History of the
Jews of Italy', p. 321)

1639 A.D. - Rome, Italy - Jewish insurrection in the Ghetto/Brutally suppressed (C. Roth, 'The History of the
Jews of Italy', p. 380)

1639 A.D. - Padua, Italy - Jewish Merchants/Traders partially expelled after riots for 6 days (c. Roth, 'The
History of the Jews of Italy', p. 389)

1639 A.D. - Turin, Italy - Jews Expelled for siding with enemy after city is sacked during civil war (C. Roth,

'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 389)

1639 A.D. - Pisa, Italy - Jews Murdered after pogroms at University (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 389)

1648 A.D. - Ferrara, Italy - Jews Expelled after assault on Ghetto (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.
332)

1648 A.D. - Ukraine - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and Effects')

1648 A.D. - Poland - Jews Expelled (Bernard D. Weinryb, 'The Jews of Poland: A Social and Economic History
of the Jewish Community in Poland from 1100 to 1800, p. 50)

1648 A.D. - Gorizia, Italy - Jews Expelled/Self-Deported (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 328)

1649 A.D. - Hamburg, Germany - Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/hamburg)

1654 A.D. - New Amsterdam, United States - Jews Expelled by Peter Stuyvesant

1654 A.D. - Little Russia (Beylorus) - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and
Effects')

1655 A.D. - Sandomierz, Poland - Jews Expelled/Killed (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot Behind
Anti-Semitism')

1655 A.D. - Tamobrzeg, Poland - Jews Expelled/Killed (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot Behind
Anti-Semitism')

1656 A.D. - Perisa - Jews Expelled by Sultan Shah Abbas II

1656 A.D. - Lithuania - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and Effects')

1660 A.D. - London, England - city petitions Charles II to expel Jews on restoration of Stuarts/Jewish
commerce hurting England/unsuccessful (Johnathon Israel,' European Jewry in the Age of Mercantilism,
1550-1750', p. 160)

1665 A.D. - Verona, Italy - Jews Killed after plague/pogrom (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 357)

1666 A.D. - Este, Italy - Jews Expelled/Confined to Ghetto for Heresy (Sabbatianism) (C. Roth, 'The History of
the Jews of Italy', p. 325)

1669 A.D. - Oran, North Africa - Jews Expelled for Heresy (Sabbatianism) (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-
Semitism: Causes and Effects')

1669-1671 A.D. - Reggio, Italy - Jews Expelled/Self-Deported to Palestine (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews
of Italy', p. 328)

1670 A.D. - Vienna, Austria - Jews Expelled by Emperor Leopold I (Joseph A. Biesinger, 'Germany: A
Reference Guide from the Renaissance to the Present', p. 216)

1678 A.D. - Florence, Italy - Jewish merchants/manufacturers Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 372)

1678 A.D. - Yemen - Jews Expelled by Sultan Mehmed IV for Heresy (Sabbatianism) (Necan Alkan, 'Dissent
and Heterodoxy in the Late Ottoman Empire', 2008)

1679 A.D. - Turin, Italy - Jews Expelled/Confined to Ghetto (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 328,
372)

1681 A.D. - Reggio, Italy - Jews Expelled to ghetto outside city (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.
340)

1682 A.D. - Marseilles, France - Jews Expelled by Louis XIV for Jewish commerce/treason/giving the Duth
info on war planning (Johnathon Israel, 'European Jewry in the Age of Mercantilism, 1550-1750, p. 162)

1682 A.D. - Bordeaux, France - Jews Expelled by Louis XIV for Jewish commerce/treason/giving the Duth info
on war planning (Johnathon Israel, 'European Jewry in the Age of Mercantilism, 1550-1750, p. 163)

1683 A.D. - Martinique (French colony) - Jews Expelled by King Louis XIV for Jewish commerce/supplying
info to pirates/treason (Johnathon Israel, 'European Jewry in the Age of Mercantilism, 1550-1750', p. 162)
1683 A.D. - Guadeloupe (French colony) - Jews Expelled by King Louis XIV for Jewish commerce/supplying
info to pirates/treason (Johnathon Israel, 'European Jewry in the Age of Mercantilism, 1550-1750', p. 162)
1683 A.D. - Cayenne (French colony) - Jews Expelled by King Louis XIV for Jewish commerce/supplying info
to pirates/treason (Johnathon Israel, 'European Jewry in the Age of Mercantilism, 1550-1750', p. 162)

1683 A.D. - Moravia - Jews Expelled by Hungarians for Heresy (Sabbatianism) (http://www.jewishhistory.org)

1683 A.D. - Padua, Italy - Jewish merchants Expelled for illegal activity (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 372)

1684 A.D. - Buda, Hungary - Jews Expelled after helping Turks seige the city (C. Roth, 'The History of the
Jews of Italy', p. 388)

1684-1687 A.D. - Trieste, Italy - Jews Expelled/Forced into Ghettos (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy',
p. 337)

1691-1700 A.D. - Ferrara, Italy - Jews Expelled/Forced into Baptism (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 381)

1693-1695 A.D. - Trieste, Italy - Jews partially Expelled/Self-Deported (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 328)

1695 A.D. - Trieste, Italy - Jews Expelled/Accused of Ritual Murder (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy',
p. 337)

1697 A.D. - Tuscany, Italy - Jews accused of Ritual Murder/Sorcery/Heresy (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews
of Italy', p. 410)

1700 A.D. - Leghorn, Italy - Jews Expelled for spreading Heresy (Sabbatianism) (C. Roth, 'The History of the
Jews of Italy', p. 405)

1700 A.D. - Casale, Italy - Jews accused of Ritual Murder for 3rd time (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 388)

1700 A.D. - Monferrat, Italy - Jews Expelled/Confined to Ghetto outside city (C. Roth, 'The History of the
Jews of Italy', p. 328)

1700 A.D. - Finale, Italy - Jews confined to ghetto (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 340)

1702 A.D. - Sicily, Italy - Jews Expelled/Recalled in 1740 (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 351)
1702 A.D. - Modena, Italy - Jews partially Expelled for Heresy (Sabbatianism)/Self-Deported to Palestine (C.
Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 405)

1705 A.D. - Venice, Italy - Jews accused of Ritual Murder/partially expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews
of Italy', p. 388)

1705 A.D. - Viterbo, Italy - Jews accused of Ritual Murder (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 388)
1708 A.D. - Pieve di Cento, Italy - Jews Expelled/Transfered (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 333)

1710 A.D. - Geoningen, The Netherlands - Jews Expelled (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot
Behind Anti-Semitism', Ch. 4)

1711 A.D. - Ancona, Italy - Jews accused of Ritual Murder/partially expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the
Jews of Italy', p. 388)

1712 A.D. - Sandomir - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and Effects')

1712 A.D. - Poland - Jews Expelled by King Augustus II for Ritual Murder (http://www.jewishhistory.org)

1717 A.D. - Gibraltar, British Territory - Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishhistory.org)

1721 A.D. - Senigallia, Italy - Jews accused of Ritual Murder (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.

388)

1724 A.D. - Vercelli, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 328)

1727 A.D. - Russia - Jews Expelled by Catherine I of Russia (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism:

Causes and Effects')

1729 A.D. - Piedmont, Italy - Jews forced into countryside after new Constitution (C. Roth, 'The History of
the Jews of Italy', p. 409)

1730 A.D. - Cuorgne, Italy - Jews self-deport/transfer to Turin (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.
409)

1736 A.D. - Modena, Italy - Jews Expelled/Self-Deported (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 328)
1736 A.D. - Correggio, Italy - Jews Expelled/Confined to Ghetto (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.
328)

1736 A.D. - Finale, Italy - Jews forced into Ghetto for Heresy (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.
416)

1737 A.D. - St. Salvatore, Italy - Jews forced to move to Casale (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.
409)

1737 A.D. - Genoa, Italy - Jews Expelled (but not for long) (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 416)

1738 A.D. - Wurtemburg, Germany - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and
Effects')

1739 A.D. - Monastero, Italy - Jews forced to move to Acqui (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.

409)

1740 A.D. - Little Russia (Beylorus) - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and
Effects')

1742 A.D. - Russian towns - Jews Expelled by Empress Elizabeth of Russia (http://www.jewishhistory.org)
1744 A.D. - Sardinia, Italy - Jews partially Expelled/forced into Ghettos (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 417)

1744 A.D. - Breslau, Germany - Jews Expelled by Frederik II The Great

1744 A.D. - Prague, Hungary - Jews Expelled (Rafael Patai, 'The Jews of Hungary', p. 319-321)

1744 A.D. - Bohemia - Jews Expelled

1744 A.D. - Hungary - Jews Expelled for the third time by Queen Maria Theresa (Rafael Patai, 'The Jews of
Hungary', p. 320-322)

1744 A.D. - Slovakia - Jews Expelled

1744 A.D. - Livonia - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and Effects')

1744 A.D. - Breslau, Germany - Jews Expelled by Fredrik II The Great

1745 A.D. - Verona, Italy - Jews partially expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 413)

1745 A.D. - Moravia - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and Effects')

1745 A.D. - Prague, Bohemia - Jews Expelled by Archduchess of Austria Maria Theresa (Philip
Broadhead/Chris Cook, 'The Routledge Companion to Early Modern Europe, 1453-1763')

1746 A.D. - Budapest, Hungary - Jews Expelled for spreading Heresy (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the
Satanic Plot Behind Anti-Semitism')

1746 A.D. - Sicily, Italy - Jews Expelled by King Charles IV of Bourbon (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 351)

1746 A.D. - Naples, Italy - Jews Expelled by King Charles IV of Bourbon (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 351)

1750 A.D. - Rome, Italy - Jewish Spice Traders Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 375)

1751 A.D. - Leghorn, Italy - Jewish riots/pogroms after Jews found in possession of "muskets" (C. Roth, 'The
History of the Jews of Italy', p. 413)

1753 A.D. - Verona, Italy - Jews remaining Expelled/Rabbis killed (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy',
P-413)

1753 A.D. - Rome, Italy - Jews partially expelled for possession of "forbidden books" (The Talmud) (C. Roth,
'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 411)

1753 A.D. - Kovard, Lithuania - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and Effects')

1754 A.D. - Mantua, Italy - Jewish pogroms/riots (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 413)

1754 A.D. - Ferrara, Italy - Jewish pogroms/riots (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 413)

1754 A.D. - Alessandria, Italy - Jewish pogroms/riots (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 413)

1758 A.D. - Parma, Italy - Jews Expelled by Bourbon Duke (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 417)
1758 A.D. - Busseto, Italy - Jews Expelled by Bourbon Duke (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 417)
1761 A.D. - Lubeck, Germany - Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishhistory.org)

1761 A.D. - Bordeaux, France - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and
Effects')

1761 A.D. - Kaunas, Lithuania - Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/kaunas)

1763 A.D. - Bohemia - Foreign-born Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/sunderland)

1766 A.D. - Rome, Italy - Roman Rabbis Imprisoned/Cemetary, Syangogue destroyed (C. Roth, 'The History
of the Jews of Italy', p. 411)

1767 A.D. - Modena, Italy - Jewish loan-bankers Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 416)
1770 A.D. - Correggio, Italy - Jews Expelled (unsuccessful) (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 416)
1772 A.D. - Poland - Jews Expelled/Deported to the Pale of Settlement (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-

1772 A.D. - Russia - Jews Expelled/Deported to the Pale of Settlement (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-

1775 A.D. - Warsaw, Poland - Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishhistory.org)

1775 A.D. - Alsace, France - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and Effects')

1777 A.D. - Venice, Italy - Jewish merchants/manufacturers Expelled for criminality/racketerring (C. Roth,
'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 415, 497)

1778 A.D. - Friuli, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 423)

1779 A.D. - Correggio, Italy - Jews Expelled/Self-Deported (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 328)

1780 A.D. - Padua, Italy - Jewish silk-weavers Expelled for criminality/organized crime (C. Roth, 'The History
of the Jews of Italy', p. 416)

1781 A.D. - Montagnana, Italy - Jews Expelled for not staying in Ghetto (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 416)

1782 A.D. - Conselve, Italy - Jews Expelled for not staying in Ghetto (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 416)

1782 A.D. - Cittadella, Italy - Jews Expelled for not staying in Ghetto (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 416)

1783 A.D. - Ancona, Italy - 60 Jews arrested for kidnapping ring/partially Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of
the Jews of Italy', p. 418)

1783 A.D. - Spilimbergo, Italy - Jews Expelled for not staying in Ghetto (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 416)

1783 A.D. - Friuli, Italy - Jews Expelled for not staying in Ghetto (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.
416)

1783 A.D. - Morocco - Jews partially Expelled by Sultan Mohammed Ben Abdellah al-Khatib
(http ://w w w. j e wis hhistory.org)

1784 A.D. - Morocco - Jews Expelled again (http://www.jewishhistory.org)

1785 A.D. - Libya - Jews Expelled/Killed by Ali Burzi Pasha (http://www.jewishvirutallibrary.org)

1786 A.D. - Morocco - Jews Expelled for 3rd time (http://www.jewishhistory.org)

1786 A.D. - Jedda, Arabia - Jews Expelled by Sultan Abdulhamid I (http://www.jewishhistory.org)

1789 A.D. - Alsace, France - Jews Expelled again (Beatrice Philippe, 'La Revolution et I'Empire', 1979)

1790 A.D. - Leghorn, Italy - Jews partially Expelled after pogrom (known as the "Insurrection of Santa
Giulia") (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 426)

1790 A.D. - Florence, Italy - Jews Killed after pogrom/riot in reaction to the "Insurrection of Santa Giulia") (C.
Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 426)

1790 A.D. - Warsaw, Poland - Jews Expelled again (http://www.jewishhistory.org)

1791 A.D. - Saint-Domingue, Hispaniola - Jews Expelled

1791 A.D. - Polish towns - Jews Expelled by Catherine II of Russia (http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/this-day-
in-jewish-history/. premium-1.564905)

1791 A.D. - Russian towns - Jews Expelled by Catherine II of Russia (http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/this-
day-in-jewish-history/. premium-1.564905)

1793 A.D. - Ancona, Italy - Jewish Ghetto burned after conspiracy plot by Jewish Merchants is discovered (C.
Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 431)

1793 A.D. - Rome, Italy - Jews assaulted for sympathy with invading Revolutionary French
forces/Assassination (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 426)

1796 A.D. - Piedmont, Italy - Jews assaulted/partially expelled after their ghetto is sacked by "reactionaries"
(C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 428)

1797 A.D. - Pesaro, Italy - Jews killed for engaging in plot to supply invading French with arms (C. Roth, 'The
History of the Jews of Italy', p. 431)

1797 A.D. - Lugo, Italy - Jews killed when city is sacked (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 430)
1797 A.D. - Padua, Italy - Jews Killed/Imprisoned for "Revolutionary sympathies" (C. Roth, 'The History of
the Jews of Italy', p. 432)

1797 A.D. - Kaunas, Lithuania - Jews Expelled/unsuccessful

1798 A.D. - Rome, Italy - "Viva Maria" riots/Jews Killed (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 432,
434)

1798 A.D. - Pesaro, Italy - Jews Killed/Ransomed after 2 synagogues are sacked by Italians (C. Roth, 'The
History of the Jews of Italy', p. 438)

1798 A.D. - Venice, Italy - Jews killed during Napoleon's absence/campaign in Egypt (C. Roth, 'The History of
the Jews of Italy', p. 438)

1798 A.D. - Lugo, Italy - Jews killed during Napoleon's absence/campaign in Egypt (C. Roth, 'The History of

1798 A.D. - Cento, Italy - Jews killed during Napoleon's absence/campaign in Egypt (C. Roth, 'The History of

1798 A.D. - Reggio, Italy - Jews killed during Napoleon's absence/campaign in Egypt (C. Roth, 'The History of

1798 A.D. - Modena, Italy - Jews killed during Napoleon's absence/campaign in Egypt (C. Roth, 'The History
of the Jews of Italy', p. 438)

1798 A.D. - Campformio, Italy - Jews killed during Napoleon's absence/campaign in Egypt (C. Roth, 'The

1798 A.D. - Padua, Italy - Jews killed during Napoleon's absence/campaign in Egypt (C. Roth, 'The History of

1798 A.D. - Verona, Italy - Jews killed during Napoleon's absence/campaign in Egypt (C. Roth, 'The History of

1798 A.D. - Piedmont, Italy - Jews killed during Napoleon's absence/campaign in Egypt (C. Roth, 'The History

1798 A.D. - Chieri, Italy - Jews killed during Napoleon's absence/campaign in Egypt (C. Roth, 'The History of

1798 A.D. - Alessandria, Italy - Jews killed during Napoleon's absence/campaign in Egypt (C. Roth, 'The

1798 A.D. - Acqui, Italy - Jews killed during Napoleon's absence/campaign in Egypt (C. Roth, 'The History of

1798 A.D. - Fossano, Italy - Jews killed during Napoleon's absence/campaign in Egypt (C. Roth, 'The History

1798 A.D. - Senigallia, Italy - Jews killed during Napoleon's absence/campaign in Egypt (C. Roth, 'The History
of the Jews of Italy', p. 439)

1799 A.D. - Malta, Italy - Jews Killed/Captured/Held for Ransom after pogrom (C. Roth, 'The History of the
Jews of Italy', p. 350)

1799 A.D. - Urbino, Italy - Jews Killed/partially Expelled after city is recaptured from French (C. Roth, 'The
History of the Jews of Italy', p. 434)

1799 A.D. - Senigallia, Italy - Jews Killed/Expelled after city is sacked after French withdrawal (C. Roth, 'The
History of the Jews of Italy', p. 435)

1799 A.D. - Ancona, Italy - Jews Killed/Expelled/Accused of "summoning the foreigner (French)" (C. Roth,
'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 435)

1799 A.D. - Ferrara, Italy - Jews killed/Ghetto Sacked after French troops retire (C. Roth, 'The History of the
Jews of Italy', p. 437)

1799 A.D. - Bologna, Italy - Jews Expelled on charges of disloyalty/subversive activity (C. Roth, 'The History

1799 A.D. - Milan, Italy - Jews Expelled on charges of disloyalty/subversive activity (C. Roth, 'The History of
the Jews of Italy', p. 439)

1799 A.D. - Modena, Italy - Jews Expelled on charges of disloyalty/subversive activity (C. Roth, 'The History

1799 A.D. - Mantua, Italy - Jews Expelled on charges of disloyalty/subversive activity (C. Roth, 'The History

1799 A.D. - Elbe, Italy - Jews Expelled/lmprsoned for attacking the Catholic religion as well as priests (C.

Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 439)

1800 A.D. - Arezzo, Italy - Jews killed/Expelled along with French soldiers (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews
of Italy', p. 436)

1801 A.D. - Florence, Italy - Jews Expelled/unsuccessful (Jewish bribe to Archbishop Antonia Martini) (C.
Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 436)

1801 A.D. - Sienna, Italy - Jews Expelled/Self-Deported (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 437)
1801 A.D. - Monte San Savino - Jews Expelled/Killed in "Viva Maria" riots (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews
of Italy', p. 437)

1801 A.D. - Ivrea, Italy - Jews attacked/self-emigrate (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 442)

1802 A.D. - Tuscany, Italy - Jews Killed/paritally expelled by Austrians for sympathy with French (C. Roth,

'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 437)

1803 A.D. - Asti, Italy - Jews Expelled out of Ghetto (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 442)

1804 A.D. - Villages in Russia - Jews Expelled (Aleksander Solzhenitsyn, '200 Years Together')

1806 A.D. - Lucca, Italy - anti-Jewish "manifestations" and commercial boycott of Jew-controlled
industries/banks (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 442)

1808 A.D. - Villages & Countrysides, Russia - Jews Expelled (Aleksander Solzhenitsyn, '200 Years Together')

1809 A.D. - Sermide, Italy - Jews killed in an agrarian revolt (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 442)
1809 A.D. - Ferrara, Italy - Jews killed in an agrarian revolt (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 442)
1809 A.D. - Rovigo, Italy - Jews killed in an agrarian revolt (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 442)
1811 A.D. - Alsace, France - Jewish merchants expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 442)
1814 A.D. - Elba, Italy - Napoleon partially expels Jews/limits Jewish immigration (C. Roth, 'The History of
the Jews of Italy', p. 442)

1814 A.D. - Piedmont, Italy - Jews once more confined to Ghettos (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy',
p. 448)

1814 A.D. - Nice, Italy - Jewish students expelled from all educational institutions (C. Roth, 'The History of
the Jews of Italy', p. 448)

1815 A.D. - Lubeck, Germany - Jews Expelled (Joseph A. Biesinger, 'Germany: A Reference Guide from the
Renaissance to the Present', p. 216)

1815 A.D. - Bremen, Germany - Jews Expelled (Joseph A. Biesinger, 'Germany: A Reference Guide from the
Renaissance to the Present', p. 216)

1815 A.D. - Franconia, Germany - Jews Expelled (H.l. Bach, 'The German Jew: A Synthesis of Judaism and
Western Civilization, 1730-1930', p. 108)

1815 A.D. - Swabia, Germany - Jews Expelled (H.l. Bach, 'The German Jew: A Synthesis of Judaism and
Western Civilization, 1730-1930', p. 109)

1815 A.D. - Bavaria, Germany - Jews Expelled (H.l. Bach, 'The German Jew: A Synthesis of Judaism and
Western Civilization, 1730-1930', p. 109)

1820 A.D. - Bremes, France - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and Effects')
1820 A.D. - The Corso, Italy - Jewish merchants expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 450)
1820 A.D. - Rome, Italy - Jews ordered back into Ghettos (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 450)
1822 A.D. - Rubiera, Italy - Jews Expelled by Duke of Medina for subversive activity (The Carbonari) (C. Roth,
'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 455)

1822 A.D. - Russian villages - Jews Expelled (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot Behind Anti-
Semitism', Ch. 4)

1824 A.D. - Mantua, Italy - Jews accused of Ritual Murder and pogromed (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews
of Italy', p. 453)

1825 A.D. - Mohilev, Poland - Jews Expelled by Emperor Alexander I (http://www.jewishhistory.org)

1825 A.D. - Vitebsk, Poland - Jews Expelled by Emperor Alexander I (http://www.jewishhistory.org)

1828 A.D. - Slerno, Italy - Jews killed for conspiring with The Carbonari (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 455)

1829 A.D. - Rome, Italy - Jews Killed/partially expelled after death of Pope Leo XIII (C. Roth, 'The History of
the Jews of Italy', p. 453)

1829 A.D. - Hamah, Syria - Jews Expelled for Ritual Murder of Muslim girl (Sir Richard Francis Burton, 'The
Jew, The Gypsy, and El Islam', 1898)

1829 A.D. - Kiev, Russia - Jews Expelled (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot Behind Anti-Semitism',
Ch. 4)

1829 A.D. - Nikolayev, Russia - Jews Expelled (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot Behind Anti-
Semitism', Ch. 4)

1830-1831 A.D. - Poland - Jews Expelled by General Ghlopicki (http://www.jewishhistory.org)

1831 A.D. - Leghorn, Italy - Jews partially expelled for revolutionary sympathies with Mazzini's 'Young Italy'
(C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 457)

1831 A.D. - Moldova - Jews who could not prove their usefulness expelled (http://www.jewishhistory.org)
1831 A.D. - Wallchia, Poland - Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishhistory.org)

1833 A.D. - Leghorn, Italy - Jews partially expelled for financing/aiding Mazzini's 'Young Italy' (C. Roth, 'The
History of the Jews of Italy', p. 457)

1836 A.D. - Bologna, Italy - Jews Expelled for Jewing the economy (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy',
p. 452, 491)

1840 A.D. - Piedmont, Italy - Jewish rabbis expelled for revolutionary sympathies (C. Roth, 'The History of
the Jews of Italy', p. 454)

1842 A.D. - Mantua, Italy - Jews pogromed/accused of Ritual Murder (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 454)

1842 A.D. - Milan, Italy - Jews partially expelled for subversive activity ('Young Italy') (C. Roth, 'The History of
the Jews of Italy', p. 459)

1843 A.D. - Russian Border - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and Effects')
1843 A.D. - Austria - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and Effects')

1843 A.D. - Prussia - Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism: Causes and Effects')

1844 A.D. - Genoa, Italy - Jews Bankers Expelled after violence against communisty (C. Roth, 'The History of
the Jews of Italy', p. 453)

1848 A.D. - Paris, France - Jews partially expelled for aiding/financing revolution (Priscilla Robertson,
'Revolutions of 1848: A Social History', p. 72)

1848 A.D. - Milan, Italy - Jews partially expelled for aiding/financing revolution (Priscilla Robertson,
'Revolutions of 1848: A Social History', p. 350)

1848 A.D. - Acqui, Italy - Jews partially expelled for aiding/financing revolution (C. Roth, 'The History of the
Jews of Italy', p. 466)

1848 A.D. - Venice, Italy - Jews partially expelled for aiding/financing revolution (C. Roth, 'The History of the
Jews of Italy', p. 493)

1848 A.D. - Berlin, Germany - Jews partially expelled for aiding/financing revolution (Priscilla Robertson,
'Revolutions of 1848: A Social History', p. 121)

1848 A.D. - Austria - Jews partially expelled by Hapsburgs for aiding/financing revolution (Priscilla
Robertson, 'Revolutions of 1848: A Social History', p. 237)

1850 A.D. - Romania - Jews Expelled by Interior Minister Ion Bratianu (http://www.jewishhistory.org)

1851 A.D. - Venice, Italy - Jews partially expelled/self-deported (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.
468)

1851 A.D. - Tuscany, Italy - Jews partially expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 468)

1851 A.D. - Bologna, Italy - Jews imprisoned/partially expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.
468)

1851 A.D. - Ferrara, Italy - Jews Merchants Expelled for "secret society" participation (C. Roth, 'The History
of the Jews of Italy', p. 468)

1855 A.D. - Badia, Rovigo, Italy - Jews accused of Ritual Murder and pogromed (C. Roth, 'The History of the
Jews of Italy', p. 453)

1855 A.D. - Coro, Venezuela - Jews Expelled (http://wwwjewishvirtuallibrary.org/the- ... s-of-coro-
venezuela)

1858 A.D. - Rome, Italy - Jews accused of Ritual Murder at Passover (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 471)

1858 A.D. - Sardinia, Italy - Jews pogromed/expelled (unsuccessful due to bribery to The Pope) (C. Roth,

'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 471)

1862 A.D. - Areas in the United States under General Grant's jurisdiction - Jews Expelled

1862 A.D. - Velletri, Italy - Jewish Merchants Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 471)

1864 A.D. - Genoa, Italy - Jews pogromed/self-deported (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 491)

1866 A.D. - Galtaz, Romania - Jews Expelled (http://kehilalinks.jewishgen.org/galati ... istory.htm)

1867 A.D. - Romanian villages - Jews Expelled (B. Booker, 'The Lie: Exposing the Satanic Plot Behind Anti-
Semitism', Ch. 4)

1881-1884 A.D. - Russia - Jews Expelled (Alex Bein, 'The Jewish Question: Biography of a World Problem', p.
265)

1891 A.D. - Moscow, Russia - Jews Expelled by Governor Grand Duke Sergei (http://www.jewishhistory.org)

1910 A.D. - Kiev, Russia - Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishhistory.org)

1911 A.D. - Tuscany, Italy - Jews partially expelled for aiding Muslims during Italo-Turkish War (C. Roth, 'The
History of the Jews of Italy', p. 479)

1915 A.D. - Kovno, Russia - Jews Expelled by Commander Niolai A. (Petr L. Bark, 'Vospominania', 1966, p. 93)
1915 A.D. - Kurland, Russia - Jews Expelled by Commander Niolai A. (Petr L. Bark, 'Vospominania', 1966, p.
93)

1919 A.D. - Bavaria, Germany - Foreign-born Jews Expelled (P.E. Grosser/E.G. Halperin, 'Anti-Semitism:
Causes and Effects')

1921 A.D. - Austria - Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishhistory.org)

1921 A.D. - Mongolia - Jews Expelled/Deported
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_o ... ntral_Asia)

1925 A.D. - Milan, Italy - Jews partially expelled/imprisoned in an "anti-Fascist" rising (C. Roth, 'The History
of the Jews of Italy', p. 510)

1933-1934 A.D. - Towns in Afghanistan - Jews Expelled (http://www.jewishhistory.org)

1934 A.D. - Piedmont, Italy - Jews arrested/expelled for "subversive activities" (C. Roth, 'The History of the
Jews of Italy', p. 516)

1935 A.D. - Libya (possession of Italy) - Jews stripped of citizenship/ ordered to leave within 6 months (C.
Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 529)

1935 A.D. - Aegean Islands (possession of Italy) - Jews stripped of citizenship/ordered to leave within 6
months (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 529)

1936 A.D. - Palestine - Jews killed in riots (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 518)

1937 A.D. - Milan, Italy - Mussolini issues decree prohibiting Jewish immigration/ordering Jews to evacuate
within 6 months (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 527)

1937 A.D. - Florence/Triest, Italy - 'Institute for the Study of the Jewish Problem' is established (C. Roth, 'The
History of the Jews of Italy', p. 532)

1937 A.D. - Rome, Italy - Jews partially expelled/self-deported for "subversive activity" (C. Roth, 'The History
of the Jews of Italy', p. 532)

1937 A.D. - Milan, Italy - Jews partially expelled after riots (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 532)

1937 A.D. - Florence, Italy - Jews partially expelled after riots (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.
532)

1938 A.D. - Ecuador - Jews Expelled (http://trove.hla.gov.au/newspaper/article/11142190)

1938-1945 A.D. - Germany - Jews Expelled

1939 A.D. - Albania - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 535)

1939 A.D. - Ecuador - Jews Expelled

1939 A.D. - Poland - Jews Expelled

1939 A.D. - Hungary - Jews Expelled

1940 A.D. - France - Jews Expelled

1940 A.D. - Rome, Italy - Jews partially expelled after pogrom (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.
536)

1940 A.D. - Trieste, Italy - Jews partially expelled after pogrom (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.
536)

1940 A.D. - Sicily, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 537)

1940 A.D. - Sardinia, Italy - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 537)

1940 A.D. - Milan, Italy - Jewish bankers expelled for British support/pogroms (C. Roth, 'The History of the
Jews of Italy', p. 538)

1940 A.D. - Genoa, Italy - Jewish bankers expelled for British support/pogroms (C. Roth, 'The History of the
Jews of Italy', p. 538)

1940 A.D. - Fiume, Italy - Jews arrested/expelled for spreading anti-Fascist propaganda (C. Roth, 'The History
of the Jews of Italy', p. 538)

1941 A.D. - Africa (Italian possessions) - Jews arrested and deported after riots against them (C. Roth, 'The
History of the Jews of Italy', p. 538)

1941 A.D. - Austria - Jews Expelled
1941 A.D. - Checkloslavia - Jews Expelled

1942-1943 A.D. - Tripoli, Africa - Jews Expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 539)

1943 A.D. - The Balkans - Jews Expelled/arrested/self-deported (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.
540)

1943 A.D. - Alessandria, Italy - Jews Expelled by Minister of the Interior Buffarini Guidi
(http://www.jewishviturallibra ry.org/alessandria)

1943 A.D. - Ferrara, Italy - Jews attacked/imprisoned/partially expelled for assassination of Fascist leader (C.
Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 543, 545)

1943 A.D. - Rome, Italy - Jews pogromed/100 partially expelled (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.
543)

1943 A.D. - Verona, Italy - Jews stripped of citizenship (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 544)

1944 A.D. - Rome, Italy - Jews pogromed in retaliation for ambush of German troops (C. Roth, 'The History
of the Jews of Italy', p. 545)

1944 A.D. - Florence, Italy - Jews pogromed/sent to concentration camps (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews
of Italy', p. 545)

1944 A.D. - Pisa, Italy - Jews pogromed/sent to concentration camps (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 545)

1944 A.D. - Alessandria, Italy - Jewish homes/synagogue destroyed (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of
Italy', p. 548)

1944 A.D. - Fiume, Italy - Jewish homes/synagogue destroyed (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.
548)

1944 A.D. - Turin, Italy-Jewish homes/synagogue destroyed (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.

548)

1944 A.D. - Casale, Italy - Jewish homes/synagogue destroyed (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p.

549)

1947 A.D. - Yemen - Jews Expelled/Killed

1948 A.D. - Iraq -Jews Expelled by Prime Minister Nuri as-Said (Orit Bashkin, 'New Babylonians: A History
of Jews in Modern Iraq', 2012, p. 277)

1948 A.D. - Bombay, India - Jews Expelled

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_ex ... _countries)

1948 A.D. - Pakistan - Jews Expelled

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_ex ... _countries)

1948 A.D. - West Bank - Jews Expelled
1948 A.D. - Jerusalem - Jews Expelled

1948 A.D. - Morocco - Jews Expelled (Yehuda Grinker, 'The Emigration of Atlas Jews to Israel', 1973)
1948-1949 A.D. - Yemen - Jews Expelled/Killed for Ritual Murder
(http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jew ... ies-yemenl)

1956 A.D. - Egypt-Jews Expelled (Derek Hopwood, 'Egypt, 1945-1990: Politics and Society', 2002)

1959 A.D. - Cuba - Jews Expelled/forced into exile

1963 A.D. - Algeria, Africa - Jews Expelled after Algerian independence

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_o ... in_Algeria)

1968 A.D. - Poland - Jews Expelled (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_Poli ... cal_crisis)

1972 A.D. - Uganda - Jews Expelled by President Idi Amin (M. Jamison, 'Idi Amin and Uganda: An Annotated
Bibliography', 1992, p. 155)

2014 A.D. - San Juan la Laguana, Guatemala - Jews Expelled due to lack of contact with locals

(http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... 5563/Jewis

h-sect-expelled-from-Guatemalan-village-after-clashes-with-Mayan-villagers.html)

Live and let live, after our enemies have slaughtered us on an industrial scale? I call bollocks, and say we should repay the favor by slaughtering them on an apocalyptic scale!!!

GG Allin said:

from post : https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19656&p=81729&hilit=jews+expelled+list#p81729

See other formats

(An extremely long list)

Can we make 2020 AD - "The United States of America and pretty much every member state in the European Union + Belarus + Ukraine + Russia + Switzerland for infiltrating our media, educational establishments, corporations, economic central banks, and governments as well as inciting and fanning the flames in every single war in the middle east that the United States has been involved in since 1991 and perhaps before so as well as waging a propaganda war to encourage Europeans to stop breeding while on another front waging a demographic war involving hostile Africans and Arabs hell-bent on destroying our society and in turn, killing over 700 MILLION FUCKING PEOPLE IN THE PROCESS"

In fact, forget the expulsion, they deserve so much worse at this point for even attempting all of that.

Even today in Eastern Europe there are Russian officials (ambassadors and such) backed by the Kremlin who still promote the utmost lie that the Soviet army "freed Eastern Europe from Nazism." They're trying to make this into some sort of thing worthy of celebration.

Books like The quran and the bible are far away from letting people live alone

I cant beliave that a book full of Violence murder, captivity, gang rape, genocide, torture, dirty language, cursing, intimidation and bestiality is beliaved by a a mature adult in the 21st century

ArabKnight said:

I cant beliave that a book full of Violence murder, captivity, gang rape, genocide, torture, dirty language, cursing, intimidation and bestiality is beliaved by a a mature adult in the 21st century

Those people are obviously of low IQ / retarded.

I heard a story from someone who was anti Islam and anti xian that read a post about giant bones found that had quotes to god with it and then saying well xianity is nothing for me so i read into islam and now I follow islam. ITs great.
and said something to me about 'wild locks of hair' that I was apparently having on my head that would be causing people to turn their heads and get aroused.

Well you know that BS. I can only say, that such a person is not only a fool but really dumb themselves.

ShadowTheRaven said:
GG Allin said:

See other formats

(An extremely long list)

Can we make 2020 AD - "The United States of America and pretty much every member state in the European Union + Belarus + Ukraine + Russia + Switzerland for infiltrating our media, educational establishments, corporations, economic central banks, and governments as well as inciting and fanning the flames in every single war in the middle east that the United States has been involved in since 1991 and perhaps before so as well as waging a propaganda war to encourage Europeans to stop breeding while on another front waging a demographic war involving hostile Africans and Arabs hell-bent on destroying our society and in turn, killing over 700 MILLION FUCKING PEOPLE IN THE PROCESS"

In fact, forget the expulsion, they deserve so much worse at this point for even attempting all of that.

Today --->
Important Rosh Hashanah
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=24032

Lunar Dance 666 said:
ArabKnight said:

I heard a story from someone who was anti Islam and anti xian that read a post about giant bones found that had quotes to god with it and then saying well xianity is nothing for me so i read into islam and now I follow islam. ITs great.
and said something to me about 'wild locks of hair' that I was apparently having on my head that would be causing people to turn their heads and get aroused.

Well you know that BS. I can only say, that such a person is not only a fool but really dumb themselves.

Well as a formar muslim i could tell you with my tounge that islam is garbage but the Revolutionary version of islam used by Iran is the perfect way to lead the masses against israel and against american domination in the reigon and i think it will librate nations in mid east and africa from this iron fist of the jews...

You cant simply tell the masses in the islamic world about satan and all the ET stuff people will not accept it due to brain washing from many life times.. Not all people are alike.. Some people have heigher iq and these are the leaders and some people have low iq these are the followers... And the followers should follow this iranian version of islam in this case

"If there is a people or group fighting against the Zionist entity and confronting it, we will support it and help it and We are never embarrassed to say that"

- sayyed ali khamenie the supreme leader of the islmic republic of iran.

ArabKnight said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
ArabKnight said:

Well as a formar muslim i could tell you with my tounge that islam is garbage but the Revolutionary version of islam used by Iran is the perfect way to lead the masses against israel and against american domination in the reigon and i think it will librate nations in mid east and africa from this iron fist of the jews...

You cant simply tell the masses in the islamic world about satan and all the ET stuff people will not accept it due to brain washing from many life times.. Not all people are alike.. Some people have heigher iq and these are the leaders and some people have low iq these are the followers... And the followers should follow this iranian version of islam in this case

"If there is a people or group fighting against the Zionist entity and confronting it, we will support it and help it and We are never embarrassed to say that"

All Gentile Arabs were with the Gods for centuries. This is documented in the bible, the jews have tried to eradicate Arabs and have eradicated many for centuries over this. Due to not being successful, the jews devised Christianity to conquer the West, and Islam to destroy the East. Even the Quran is a strange mixture of jewish hebraic crap, intermixed on stolen Arabic Paganism elements that came from before. The jews then brainwashed Arabs for many hundreds years with total ignorance in all levels. The clever people worked in secret and some may have been Satanists secretly without saying it. Thankfully now people can start breaking away from it, step by step.

Many Arabs from here clearly fall in the category which has some past life association with the Gods, and the Gods seek them again. In the amounts of people moving towards the West also, it's definitely some people who are in this category also, and they then 'Westernize' the Islamic world. Westernize doesn't mean teaching rap music it means to de-islamify and get rid of the murder books and grotesque murder manuals of violence that we are told "are the book of god".

What I find revealing about Iran and how pointless Islam is as an "Anti-jew" thing, is that Iran has an extremely large jewish community within itself, all while pretending to be against jews. Iran is a strong country, yet, even this "Anti-jew islam" is not enough to get it to push the jews out of it.

Same is the case in European lands, some people have tried before to try to make the jewish crap of christianity into some "anti-jewish" weapon, but the jews always in the end have the upper hand with this as one is using the lies that they created. Jews designed it to be that way as they knew the Gentiles would be angry at them. So they told them "if you're angry go against us but within our own abrahamic context". This does not work at all and never will. The reasons for this are also highly occultic.

Iran has had terrible beefs with jews but they still house the largest jewish community in the region, which more than likely sabotages them or controls them largely from within.

Islam, Christianity etc, cause blindness and people are not capable to really set themselves free from the enemy while these programs are ongoing.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
ArabKnight said:

There is a full chapter in the old testment talking about some women giving blowjobs to horses and donkeys and there is a chapter talking about how could a jew cook his food using Literally "scat" and how yahweh or eal or whatever his fu*ing name is loved the smell of it and how prophet "lut" had a threesome with his Naughty Daughters... And please dont make me remind you of how mohammed killed an old lady and cut her head and And place it on top of a bayonet and how he had sex with a 9 year old girl by putting and moving his penis between her thighs (there is whole islamic Scripts mentioning this in fine detail) and how one of his wives chaught him cheating on her with a Coptic women on her own bed and there is a script in islam talking about mohammed saying that he told his followers to invade Tabuk which was under roman rule at the time and he told his followers if they did it they will rape the "daughters of the yellow" which Literally mean blonde aryan women... I think this is enough.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
ArabKnight said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

All Gentile Arabs were with the Gods for centuries. This is documented in the bible, the jews have tried to eradicate Arabs and have eradicated many for centuries over this. Due to not being successful, the jews devised Christianity to conquer the West, and Islam to destroy the East. Even the Quran is a strange mixture of jewish hebraic crap, intermixed on stolen Arabic Paganism elements that came from before. The jews then brainwashed Arabs for many hundreds years with total ignorance in all levels. The clever people worked in secret and some may have been Satanists secretly without saying it. Thankfully now people can start breaking away from it, step by step.

Many Arabs from here clearly fall in the category which has some past life association with the Gods, and the Gods seek them again. In the amounts of people moving towards the West also, it's definitely some people who are in this category also, and they then 'Westernize' the Islamic world. Westernize doesn't mean teaching rap music it means to de-islamify and get rid of the murder books and grotesque murder manuals of violence that we are told "are the book of god".

What I find revealing about Iran and how pointless Islam is as an "Anti-jew" thing, is that Iran has an extremely large jewish community within itself, all while pretending to be against jews. Iran is a strong country, yet, even this "Anti-jew islam" is not enough to get it to push the jews out of it.

Same is the case in European lands, some people have tried before to try to make the jewish crap of christianity into some "anti-jewish" weapon, but the jews always in the end have the upper hand with this as one is using the lies that they created. Jews designed it to be that way as they knew the Gentiles would be angry at them. So they told them "if you're angry go against us but within our own abrahamic context". This does not work at all and never will. The reasons for this are also highly occultic.

Iran has had terrible beefs with jews but they still house the largest jewish community in the region, which more than likely sabotages them or controls them largely from within.

Islam, Christianity etc, cause blindness and people are not capable to really set themselves free from the enemy while these programs are ongoing.

Indeed the pagan arabs before islam worshiped astarot and they called it "al-ozza" and they worshiped a god that is a midget pictured sitting on the top of a qamel and their main god named "hopal" i think he is satan and i need to tell you that islam told alot of lies about arabian pagans like the idea that arabian pagans kill thier new born daughters because they hate females which is a lie... How could they kill females if they actually worshiped three female goddesses thier names are "al-lat" and "al-ozza" and "manat"

This is a picture of the female Trinity the arabian pagans worshiped before the came of jewslam
DrABKLPX0AUpow3.jpg

I heard.. that young people today cannot even calculate in their heads..
They can't do a simple add and retract calculation out the top of their heads :s - I've heard this from people that cassieres (the ones at the store where you purchase the stuff you want before walking out) can't even do this anymore..

That shows how rigged the (edjoocation) system actually is.. but since we're also living in multicultijooparadiseland I doubt the nationalities of those people. I've never met them myself so a general statement is not in its place..

Its insane , I have been getting pissed as all hell at the stupidity of Christians and muslims , and by the way it is so obvious that the jews are getting desperate in the fact that on t.v lately its apparent the Gentiles are taking some control as a lot of shows about magick and stuff like this , but the jews are trying to make themselves look good to for an example I feel like they are playing a lot of movies with jews in them and putting commercials with fucking jews trying to look good , one AD was jews trying to get donations to "give to the suffering children" I thought to myself more like the opposite!! These programs have to be absolutely obliterated! We have the Jews right where we want them l, cornered , desperate , and in a panic to preserve what little power they have left , may we take it all away!! I think we should all perform one of those ANTI JEW RITUALS a week at least! The work of True Satanist is starting to pay off that much is clear..!

ArabKnight said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
ArabKnight said:

If ali khamenie want to help he could rename Iran to satanisgod ;)

Many people are very weak. The victims who are too lazy and cowardly to seek justice from and vengeance against the victimizer, use the tired old cop-out of "I'm not going to sink to their level. I'm not going to become what they are." Some gay Christians who I've spoken to when I was new to Satanism were really wearing the character of Christ when trying to lecture me that "Sometimes it's 'better' to turn the other cheek because the victimizer is expecting you to fight back, so why not catch them off guard by not fighting back?" Although I was new to studying Adolf Hitler and Nazism and other aspects of Satanism during that time, I was able to recognize that in many Christians, pacifism has made otherwise intelligent, well-meaning people into culturally-decadent, retarded morons, who live only so they can die and be with the Jewish messiah in "heaven." Ridiculous.

My parents are a strange breed of "Republican" Christians. When I was growing up, HATING one's ENEMIES is an unforgivable sin, and I wasn't allowed to hate ANYONE, unless, of course, they are unrepentant homosexual deviants, and other Christian and Christian-friendly terminology for non-heterosexuals.

My parents used to be dirt poor, and us kids could never wear a nice outfit to school, but ever since around the year 1998, my parents started getting wealthy. My father took jobs in different states, but they paid him very well, and he would visit us whenever he could on weekends. However, my mother considers the upper middle-class wealth that they have obtained to be a "miracle" of Christ and the "power of prayer."

I love my parents, but their Christian stupidity which intoxicates their otherwise intelligent brains makes me embarrassed to be related to them by blood. My parents' "miraculous" 180-degree turn from dirt slave shack shit-rag poor to becoming middle class, and then, upper middle class, has NOTHING to do with Christ, but, rather, it was SATAN who took pity on them and answered their prayers, allowing my father to qualify for very high-paying jobs. But who do these people give the credit to??? Jewsus Christ, go figure. I don't know how I can be related to these people. Our souls have nothing even remotely in common. Just Irish, English, Swedish, and Germanic blood, but with the guidance of Satan, I have overcome all of the Christianity that had previously poisoned my blood and used to fester like a parasite within my DNA.

Now, my parents follow the ultimate Christian oxymoron: THE "PROSPERITY GOSPEL," promoted by extremely wealthy Christian televangelists and megachurches, which teaches that Jewsus Christ wants Christians to be rich, wealthy, and prosperous.

I have tried to get through to these people with PROOF FROM THEIR OWN GODDAMNED BIBLE that Christ's promise of prosperity for believers is only intended for his JEWISH people, whether they believe in him or not. They cannot grasp this, and all they do is try to rationalize all of the evil that their false so-called "God" has done to innocent people, including endless bloodbaths and genocide against White Gentiles.

The picture that comes to many people's minds when thinking of White Protestant Christians is men in $2,500 business suits and women in white wedding gowns living in suburban Yuppie paradise, white picket fence and all, but despite their faith in a "White" Jewish man on a cross, they conveniently ignore the teachings and commandments of Christ when he tells White Gentiles that you have to sell all thou hast and give it to the poor, and that White Gentiles must live in extreme poverty, for their "reward" will be the "life eternal" that they invest in towards their life in "heaven" through self-denial, and emulating the Jewish fiction that is known as the life of Jewsus Christ that was crafted by the Jewish people to hasten the extinction and damnation of the White Aryan Race.

Gentile Catholic or Gentile Protestant Christians are the extreme oxymoron and contradiction that reaches the highest heights of absurdity. However, this doesn't only apply to White Gentiles. The Jewish Talmud states that the money, property, and wealth of ALL Gentile Nations belongs to the Jewish people. There is nothing in either the Old Testament nor the New Testament of the Christian Bible that even remotely contradicts this Jewish abomination.

Wealth, money, power, and etc., according to the Christian so-called "God" are to only belong to the Jewish people, while promoting just the opposite -- Communistic poverty and servitude -- for the Gentiles -- extermination for White Gentiles.

Christians who are like my parents would never be able to grasp how it was Satan Who heard and answered their prayers, and that the Jewish messiah -- Jewsus Christ of Nazareth -- only endlessly took SHIT AFTER SHIT on them. But what do they do to Satan in return for His selfless, loving generosity? They CURSE AND BLASPHEME HIM, ENDLESSLY TAKING SHITS ON HIM, WHILE GIVING ALL CREDIT AND ALL OF THEIR TITHE/DONATION MONEY TO THE JEWISH MESSIAH. Of course, whenever I have tried to explain this to them, they would tell me that *I'm* the one who is "misled, deluded, and needs to see the light." Typical Christian blindness, willful ignorance, and stupidity and retardation through the intoxicating wine/blood of Christ.

The New Agers' attacks against HATE is just yet another extension of Christianity, but with a twist of Far Eastern mysticism combined with the Western Jewish Kabbalah. Anyone who tries to tell you that HATE is "wrong," doesn't know the first thing about real, genuine love, because in order to be able to love, you have NO CHOICE BUT TO HATE who and what threatens who and what you love. New Ageism, despite talking about Astrology, the chakras, kundalini, and meditation, etc., of course has to corrupt these teachings and add Jewish angels and Jewsus as an "Ascended Master" to the mix. The New Age Movement is sponsored by the very same alien Greys, Reptilians, and other Jewish "gods" who invented Christianity, Islam, and the Jewish people, and they KNOW that their very existence violates the Eternal Laws of Nature, and, therefore, they have no place in the Universe to belong to. Like with the Christians, people who whine about and preach against HATE are the REAL HATERS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

GG Allin said:
ArabKnight said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

He may want to do such a thing but its not easy we dont live in a video game my brother we live in a Cruel Reality the most importent is the mindset of the people and if your really think about it deeply you will notice that iran doesnt want to go to war at the moment they actually want to advance and become a super power so they could easily confront israel and other gentile powers that made them selves an enemy to iran the usa is. A great example for what i mean... But no hate against american people my hate is toward the jewish govrenment of the us

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
The Russian government is currently pushing the narrative that the Soviet invasion of Poland in WWII was in fact an attempt at liberating Poland and keeping it safe from Nazi Germany, and that WWII - the "Great Patriotic War" - didn't actually start until Germany invaded the USSR.

Defamers of Adolf Hitler are incapable of giving Him the thanks and praise that He deserves. If it weren't for Hitler, the Third Reich, and the coming Reich, we would ALL be exterminated or enslaved by the Jewish menace in a global, One-World, Bolshevist, Noahide theocratic police state at the mercy of the Jewish people and their Reptilian ET progenitors. Thanks to Adolf Hitler who worked and still works directly with Satan, and the Final RTR, Satan is growing in power and He is winning, and He is sharing the benefits that He reaps with His Gentile human descendants, and all loyal Gentiles.

As long as there are Jews on Satan's Earth, there will never be permanent peace and safety for Satan's people. When Satan, His Demons, and Adolf Hitler -- the Aryan Anti-Christ -- return, what the Third Reich is accused of will look like child's play, because every last person with Jewish blood will know what it felt like for innocent Gentiles to have to suffer and die excruciating exterminations during the Inquisition and under communism. Yes, some Jews were "persecuted" by the Jewish dictator, Josef Stalin, but this is a classic tactic of the Jewish people. They don't care how many of their own they have to sacrifice in order to ensure their goals.

As for "Soviet antisemitism..." There is a book that I highly recommend:

"The Hoax of Soviet "Anti-Semitism": Jews, Zionism, Communism, Israel and the Soviet Union 1918-1991" by Frank L. Britton. This book is inexpensive and it can be purchased from http://www.amazon.com.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
ArabKnight said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

I am afraid that we have no choice... The only link between iran the reigon is islam if iran wasnt islamic the people of lebanon and yemen and iraq and syria whouldnt follow it if iran was national socialist like the libyan jamahiria we would have witnessed the end of iran from Decades. we gotta admit that islam is the main tool that iran use to keep control of four arab countries and after that the aryan thing come... Many people in yemen and lebanon and syria and iraq are either aryan or atleast half aryan

Here is a pic of an aryan yemeni people beliave it or not

bcb0cff6c0dc58f134040add210022e2--blondes-exotic.jpg

5786e10f802494f0439278464ffac431.jpg

f2139adb763540314c39d5573e787108.jpg

And about the jewish community in iran i think that jews wherever they exist they are like germs and they could destroy any nation because of thier spiritual mission they created for but at the same time houthies in yemen killed and raped yemeni jews and they fled to israel.. They created a holucuast but this time a real one.. Unlike hezoballah who respect jews..

And i think the first and the third picture are of jewish kids. Defenitily the third one.

ArabKnight said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
ArabKnight said:

I am afraid that we have no choice... The only link between iran the reigon is islam if iran wasnt islamic the people of lebanon and yemen and iraq and syria whouldnt follow it if iran was national socialist like the libyan jamahiria we would have witnessed the end of iran from Decades. we gotta admit that islam is the main tool that iran use to keep control of four arab countries and after that the aryan thing come... Many people in yemen and lebanon and syria and iraq are either aryan or atleast half aryan

And about the jewish community in iran i think that jews wherever they exist they are like germs and they could destroy any nation because of thier spiritual mission they created for but at the same time houthies in yemen killed and raped yemeni jews and they fled to israel.. They created a holucuast but this time a real one.. Unlike hezoballah who respect jews..

Lunar Dance 666 said:
And i think the first and the third picture are of jewish kids. Defenitily the third one.

ArabKnight said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Having a big forehead doesnt always a jewish trait the formar syrian president hafez alassad had a big forehead and when i mean big i really mean big! and he wasnt a jew and btw he looks like the third kid

Hafez_al-Assad_official_portrait.jpg

hafez.jpg

hafez-al-assad-1447bc48-cce1-4ad4-883f-eddd700e86f-resize-750.jpg

Lunar Dance 666 said:

ArabKnight said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

From what i know yemenite jews doesnt have blonde hair and they are very easy to spot as they tend to have big ears and a little weak facial hair and black hair

RTXDTE5-870.jpg

yemeni-citizens-and-Yemeni-Jews-in-a-collecive-picture.jpg

6203315511_e6ce4c29f3.jpg

GG Allin said:
ArabKnight said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

I have to agree , the people are so stupid they are killing each other , muslims killing christians , christians killing muslims , its fucking stupid but I believe what you say has some merit for sure that if someone could act like a muslim just to use them as an army and tap into the mass mind...I might be wrong but I think Hitler did something similar to this.. Correct me if I am wrong as I am not well studied friends. Fucking auto correct corrects the capital C in "C" hristian

Since our RTRs have been destroying mainstream news that's controlled by the enemy the RTR is also paving the way for the rise of independent journalists and I do beleieve this will open the doors to many lies being exposed that have been pushed in the last century and the Truth will come out about what jews have lied about. Then this will open people's mind to seeking the Truth about many things. A domino effect.

Kassiyas Lytenhardt said:
GG Allin said:
ArabKnight said:

I have to agree , the people are so stupid they are killing each other , muslims killing christians , christians killing muslims , its fucking stupid but I believe what you say has some merit for sure that if someone could act like a muslim just to use them as an army and tap into the mass mind...I might be wrong but I think Hitler did something similar to this.. Correct me if I am wrong as I am not well studied friends. Fucking auto correct corrects the capital C in "C" hristian

Hitler had muslim troops fighting along side the SS and he allow them to pray and do thier islamic rituals... Christianity is way more dangerous than islam because christians worship jews and they are happy about it but muslims atleast worship the jews and they know they are evil and dangerous...

Also one of the bouns of islam is that muslims love to have a lot of children which make it harder for israel to fully destroy hamas in gaza strip with normal air strikes they have no choice but to either nuke them or stop iran and turkey and qatar from supporting them. also i love to add that arabian national socialism totaly failed after the fall of muammar ghaddafi and he somewhat was actually a puppet for USA and he also asked help from israel in his last days... Saddam hussein was simmilar too because the CIA help him to came to power and i need to remind you that USA gave him gaz to bomb iran even trump admited that the fall of ghaddafi and saddam was a big mistake for the USA

In order to destroy jews or atleast zionists you should have a spiritual religious base even if this base is as shitty as islam..we all love national socialism but we need to know that National socialism doesnt work in our Circumstances in the middle east and the islamic world in general

ArabKnight said:
... Christianity is way more dangerous than islam because christians worship jews and they are happy about it but muslims atleast worship the jews and they know they are evil and dangerous...

There are also christians protestantian (evangelic) christians they hate jews or at least thear reformer luther did pretend to hate them, he him self was of jewish descent and his friend who helped to create the ev. christans.

It doesn´t matter if you hate something and pray with your hatred energy to a god "jewish thoughtform" to kill its creator/ controller. this won´t help or succeed. your people can learn from the mistake of the ev. christians going only half mile.

there is only one solution the people have to shake off the islamic fate and return to thear roots /spiritual satanism.

"Luther was a Jew, he wrote about how people would often accuse him of being Jewish, he was never touched by the Catholic Church as he was being funded by Cardinals from the inside. Its probably Luther started at Wittenberg because this was a major location of anti-Christian organization there was a lot of secularist and occultists who were promoting anti-Christian ideals. He was there to subvert.

Luther and Calvin the two leaders of the reformation were both Jewish, Calvin's real name was Cohen. The Jews needed to keep the Christian program going and a protester is still under their control and giving their energy to their thought form.

Around this time people were openly wanting to return to Hellenism and leave Christianity behind. " HP Mageson666

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21550&p=92720&hilit=luther#p92720

"Arabs are a proud people which is very stern on tradition as they were Pagans. If they ever understand that Islam is just a jewish creation and that Mohammed is just a fictitious jew, and that the Quran is also ficticious, they will repay those who fooled them with blood and violence, they won't sit idly to have conversations. " HP. Hoodedcobra666

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22657&p=96451&hilit=mohammed#p96451

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIw1OPH6QvM

Documentary that everyone should watch - it's gone semi-viral over the last few months
A historian has uncovered/compiled proof that Mecca is a LIE
Every Qibla wall in the earliest surviving mosques points to PETRA

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21550&p=92720&hilit=luther#p92720

Iran, Syria, Hezbollah and Houthis might be fighting in the name of pisslam, but they're still fighting the enemy and for a good cause.

What other races should be ashamed of, is even these ape-shit mudslims Arabs (no offense to fellow ss Arabs) are more woke and fighting the enemy more than the rest of us Gentiles. And they're winning as well.

@all
Debating which of the two evils is less evil is a waste of time in the midst of war.
They are a common enemy. Sympathy for your enemies is your downfall. It is not for nothing that entire nations and places have been wiped out, lest they rise back up and stab in the back.
War is cruel. And it would never be different.

@Arabknight - Read the pdfs 'How to recognize a jew' part 1 and 2
The kid in pic 3 has the typical ears plus I bet if he came to life in front of my eyes he'd pull evil nasty tricks on you.
Kids from the enemy are not innocent either.

That said. I have said what I wanted to say and decided that I would no longer engage in a conversation with you.

Coraxo said:
Iran, Syria, Hezbollah and Houthis might be fighting in the name of pisslam, but they're still fighting the enemy and for a good cause.

What other races should be ashamed of, is even these ape-shit mudslims Arabs (no offense to fellow ss Arabs) are more woke and fighting the enemy more than the rest of us Gentiles. And they're winning as well.

A moment should be taken to thank Arabs seriously, as they are holding the fort in the Middle East. Sure they have some big problems with Islam and everything else, that is known. Obviously there is a huge work that needs be done in the value of people, human life, pisslam etc, mending of ties with one another, but every continent has its own struggle.

Or we would have Greater Israel and then everything would be like over very quickly after this. It's not the so called "West" that keeps things afloat in that regard. The "West" is dominated by jews and jews are forcing Greater Israel at any cost. Even the USA has Israeli external policy to the maximum.

Arabs, the locals, are holding ground. Many people always focus on one thing such as the Migration and all of this, but the Greater Israel is cockblocked by Arabic Nations and the local people, mainly.

Arabs, and Muslim Arabs [Muslims such as the mediocre "Social" religious types] aren't Jihadists and all these guys. Those abroad ie in Europe, tend to support these because they are shocked by cultural differences, which the jews use to further make militia out of them culturally, to overtake nations. If they were back at home Europe and Arabs wouldn't have any direct "enmity".

With that system it was expected they would hate the West and be shocked with the shit they have seen, and the jews knew that when they brought them in. It's all calculated.

These cases of jihadists are over-represented in the West and jews, since Arabs are their living enemies, constantly give bad rep about Arabs, which is why they also bolster their advances in Europe, and their occupational policies, to cause problems between Westerners and Arabs. Jews radicalize Arabs by pretending being a terrorist in Europe is a very "Islamic" and "Good for Arabic identity" thing to do. On the other end they radicalize Europeans with "MUH CHRISTIANITY ARAB IS YOUR ENEMY" so everyone is taken for an idiot.

A French Rabbi put it that "Arabs are used as a broom to wipe Europe" or something along these lines. They know what they are doing by radicalizing sides, trying to cause war, forcing foreigners in, causing reactions, etc. It's all planned out meticulously.

Which is in reality not a problem so long everyone is in their own continent. It's the fact people are forced in the face of one another and this cause unavoidable clashes. Hate that would never have otherwise even existed.

It's jews like Soros who brought Arabs and destabilize Arabic nations, and who sell people so they can become new slaves for "European" banks. Then jews like Soros of the Rabbinate are putting European people and Arabs to slay one another in race wars and cultural wars within a common landscape to waste their time while the jews do evil shit like Greater Israel and Globalist Government to rule everyone with a rod of iron.

I had to repost this reply 3 times, due to lag.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
...Those abroad ie in Europe, tend to support these because they are shocked by cultural differences, which the jews use to further make militia out of them culturally, to overtake nations...

That's a very good point.
Some years ago when there were elections in Turkey, ~70% of Turks living in Europe voted for Erdogan, who's a former(?) member of the muslim brotherhood (a very religious political movement that wreaked havoc in whichever country it touched) for president, while only ~50% of Turks living in Turkey voted for him, where also the polls could've been tampered with in his favor.

The phenomena where people become very conservative abroad doesn't applies for Turks or mudslims only.

ArabKnight said:
From what i know yemenite jews doesnt have blonde hair and they are very easy to spot as they tend to have big ears and a little weak facial hair and black hair

RTXDTE5-870.jpg

yemeni-citizens-and-Yemeni-Jews-in-a-collecive-picture.jpg

6203315511_e6ce4c29f3.jpg

Gosh, Jews look so much like Gypsies!!! I live in Eastern Europe, and I've always hated how everyone here thinks that Gypsies are Indians, even though they don't look like Indians AT ALL, they have NOTHING to do with them ethnically and culturally. I guess the Jews don't want people to know that the Gypsies are descendants of the lost tribes of Israel, and that Jews and Gypsies are from the same origin (which is well known to non-mainstream historians) because everyone (especially in Eastern Europe) knows that Gypsies are the worst scum on the planet. Informing people that Jews and Gypsies are from the same origin, and are extremely similar ethnically, culturally and behaviorally is a big Red Pill for everyone who is aware of the Gypsies and their way of life.

Arogon616 said:
can someone help me with angelic attacks
Final Rtr, cleaning and protection and you are good. Most of the times it's not even angelic attacks but your own mind so for this i suggest to do Void meditation. Seriously they can't do shit to you but you have to belive in this and do your protection, cleaning and Final Rtr.

"3 things are against me and I Hate 3 things" -Satan/Lucifer
Father Satan HATES islam JEWdism and Christianity equally as they are all self proclaimed enemies of Lord Satan.
I do not think one is more dangerous or worse then the other , they are all trash , they are all programs of the same origin , they are all equally worthy of utter and complete desecration off the face of this planet! I agree in a sense but me personally I feel they are all one in the same and I fucking hate them and all of the people who have fallen victim to them , I do not even care if they are the victims , they are idiots who cant even think for themselves!

High Priest Jake Carlson said:
Powstanie Pogańskie said:

Defamers of Adolf Hitler are incapable of giving Him the thanks and praise that He deserves. If it weren't for Hitler, the Third Reich, and the coming Reich, we would ALL be exterminated or enslaved by the Jewish menace in a global, One-World, Bolshevist, Noahide theocratic police state at the mercy of the Jewish people and their Reptilian ET progenitors. Thanks to Adolf Hitler who worked and still works directly with Satan, and the Final RTR, Satan is growing in power and He is winning, and He is sharing the benefits that He reaps with His Gentile human descendants, and all loyal Gentiles.

As long as there are Jews on Satan's Earth, there will never be permanent peace and safety for Satan's people. When Satan, His Demons, and Adolf Hitler -- the Aryan Anti-Christ -- return, what the Third Reich is accused of will look like child's play, because every last person with Jewish blood will know what it felt like for innocent Gentiles to have to suffer and die excruciating exterminations during the Inquisition and under communism. Yes, some Jews were "persecuted" by the Jewish dictator, Josef Stalin, but this is a classic tactic of the Jewish people. They don't care how many of their own they have to sacrifice in order to ensure their goals.

As for "Soviet antisemitism..." There is a book that I highly recommend:

"The Hoax of Soviet "Anti-Semitism": Jews, Zionism, Communism, Israel and the Soviet Union 1918-1991" by Frank L. Britton. This book is inexpensive and it can be purchased from http://www.amazon.com.

This ties into a source that I know has been shared here a few times, in which the author described it as the "suprising Moscow-Israel alliance" or something to that effect. How one might think an outward appearance of antisemitism (And to Russia's credit there were instances of genuine noticing of the Jews amongst the people.) would be reflected in country policy, but it's literally the exact opposite.

The author of that excerpt made it out to be this weird, spooky mystery, but it's no different a pattern than any other in recorded history. They just had an advantage in concealing it for quite some time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back