Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Energy Vampirism

loki88

I am having to deal with an energy vampire who keeps hovering around my personal space (even on the other side of walls) and whenever this occurs I lose concentration and begin to feel drained of energy which is how I can tell it is a reality and not just my imagination(cause and effect).
What techniques should I use to combat this influence and buffer the vampiric centrapetal force of this person?

loki88 said:
I am having to deal with an energy vampire who keeps hovering around my personal space (even on the other side of walls) and whenever this occurs I lose concentration and begin to feel drained of energy which is how I can tell it is a reality and not just my imagination(cause and effect).
What techniques should I use to combat this influence and buffer the vampiric centrapetal force of this person?
Clean your aura and do the aop. May as well detach yourself from the one in cause

Thanks. Pardon my ignorance: What is the aop?
At present I am stuck being around the person unfortunately

loki88 said:
Aura of Protection

loki88 said:
Aura of Protection. You can also program your aura to repel that person at all times, using violent runes.

Jack said:
loki88 said:
Aura of Protection. You can also program your aura to repel that person at all times, using violent runes.

Any advice specifically or links?

loki88 said:
Jack said:
loki88 said:

Search the rune list for attack runes that are to your liking.

Thanks. Cutting ties can always be a problem (cost vs benefit) and not always in the cards for all. Sometimes the best defence is an attack

Jack said:
loki88 said:
Jack said:

Nobody noticed how this guy is here from 2-3 months and still doesen’t know what an aop is?

Aquarius said:
Jack said:
loki88 said:
Nobody noticed how this guy is here from 2-3 months and still doesen’t know what an aop is?
They don't know they basics yet think it's a good idea to use offensive magick. Can a rifle fire if there's no trigger?

loki88 said:
Thanks. Cutting ties can always be a problem (cost vs benefit) and not always in the cards for all. Sometimes the best defence is an attack

Bringing the vampire's will down by attacking him, using Runes against him, is a very good "primer" before detaching Chakra links.
Cutting ties is strongly needed to cancel the vampire influence, yes it may in some cases be a bit of efforylt but is a necessary effort in Freeing the Soul.

Gerecht Ror said:
loki88 said:

Bringing the vampire's will down by attacking him, using Runes against him, is a very good "primer" before detaching Chakra links.
Cutting ties is strongly needed to cancel the vampire influence, yes it may in some cases be a bit of efforylt but is a necessary effort in Freeing the Soul.

Thanks. I intuitively came to this conclusion myself: psychic attack and even more verbal or behavioral attack forms as well as cold shouldering the person disengaging and not allowing them to vampirize. Still I can sense the vampiric influence of the person. Hagur of the O9A has a handbook called "vampire psychic handbook" which seems quite useful (O9A.org)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back