Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Wisdom teeth

Silent Sword

Not a greatly important question, but, why do we have these if most people need to get them removed? It seems they mostly get in the way, cause problems, etc.

Is it due to kike infiltration of the dental profession, do they purposely cause this to happen by doing something to gentiles when we are young? It definitely wouldn't surprise me. If anyone has insight on this, I would appreciate it.

Stay strong brothers and sisters, lets make sure this Rupik Moy is a disaster for these pieces of shit.  

Someone posted on the health forum that the wisdom teeth are connected to meridians. And that if you pull em, it fucks up those meridians.
Leading to health issues.

The problem with teeth nowadays has been linked to the western diet (there is a book/pdf on that) .. but I think that it mostly is because of the crap additives and lack of nutrients in the food nowadays.

Studying proper diet is someyhing that takea time and is a study in and of itself, but a necessary one for a SS for a healthy body leads to a healthy mind and vice versa.

They just love any excuse to inject some sedatives, cut you open, and remove some parts of you. And of course taking a lot of money from both you and the insurance company. They always pretend this is for some necessary reason and they are helping you so much.

The truth is, for most people, wisdom teeth are not anything bad and can be left where they are. In some situations, they could be in a bad position which would cause harm and push the other teeth in a bad way. And in that case, they should be taken out. But most people never have this problem. The dentists like to pretend that this is a necessary procedure that everybody needs to prevent all kinds of problems, but they are only trying to get more business and more money and they don't care if you really need it or not.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Someone posted on the health forum that the wisdom teeth are connected to meridians. And that if you pull em, it fucks up those meridians.
Leading to health issues.
Thank you for relaying this information. I will make sure to not let anyone touch mine. :)

Thank you for your replies. I still have mine. They're causing minor issues, but nothing I can't deal with.

It's pretty much as I suspected, except for the meridian factor...I'll look up that post on the Health forum.

If you don't brush your teeth and your wisdom teeth are messed up then it is best to get them pulled now rather than later. It will cost more money if you wait. No reason to pull them then don't do it....

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back