Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Yom "Kippur" Preparations [7th to 12th October]

HPS Shannon said:
Another reason why I dont understand how so called dedicated satanists who are members here but barely come on the groups and forums to see important announcments like these...

There are some of us who just read the announcements and schedule updates, have nothing smart to say, we just do what is written in announcement.

Hence we can seem uninterested, but we are not.

HPS Shannon said:
@Shadowraven, all you have to do is space them out. Thats how I-m able to do many.

7 mins for one RTR?? That doesnt sound thorough at all. That means you're just breezing past and not doing them with much intent. Its takes me 30-35 mins to do one RTR, energy programming and affirmations included...

It takes me roughly 25 minutes. Unfortunately spacing them out isn't an option because I live with my grandparents and I can only do this when they're asleep so my only option is to just bang em out in one sitting.

HPS Shannon said:
7 mins for one RTR?? That doesnt sound thorough at all. That means you're just breezing past and not doing them with much intent. Its takes me 30-35 mins to do one RTR, energy programming and affirmations included...
I think this is a matter of preference. Most likely one RTR that is done as lengthily as you do it, has much more power than one RTR that is done with speed. The latter on the flipside is faster, so more of them can be done in return. I personally prefer a rather fast way of doing them as well, and one "thorough" RTR takes me between 10 and 15 minutes, with every letter being vibrated quickly but still with proper pronounciation and being able to feel the vibrations of the words. I think there were some comments on this from other HPs as well, but I lack the time to search them right now and I don't want to quote from faint memory.

I agree, seeing as how the ritual has 107 vibration that have to be 9 times each. That is vibrations in under 10 minutes for the final reverse Torah ritual. I am a person who is all for efficacy and the quickest and most efficient time for performing that ritual personally, with full intent, is around 27 and a half minutes. It would be insane to do a regular sized reverse Torah ritual in so little time, Not to mention the final reverse Torah ritual.
Hail Satan
Heil Hitler

HPS Shannon said:
Academic Scholar said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
Okay so I guess I'll ask it in this thread:

I've been doing 3 RTRs per day for the last 3 days during Hannah-Montana-Shor, right after meditations. I haven't spaced them out, just banged them out and then I called it a night. When I finish, it's a very heavy sensation like there's a crapload of energy that I'm raising from these rituals. Is there any way I can get stronger for the sole purpose of doing more RTRs (say 5 to 8?) in a single sitting?
How many minutes on average does it take you to do 1 Final RTR? Do you vibrate the words fast or slow? It takes some SS 7 minutes on average to do one RTR so they can do 5 RTRs in 1 hour but that's because they vibrate it at a fast pace, as long as you put your full attention/focus in the RTRs I don't see why one couldn't do it at a faster pace.

@Shadowraven, all you have to do is space them out. Thats how I-m able to do many.

30 minutes? O_O I thought the average was between 10-15 minutes, you must be very through.

As for 7 minute Final RTRs, I've came close to doing one in 7 minutes before but it is basically just breezing through it.

Lydia said:
Eannatum said:
I know it’s recommended to clean the your soul after the RTR, but the reason I’m asking is it usually takes me a longer time to clean my aura and chakras due to the amount of blockage they have. I keep holding the light on each chakra until I really feel it clean and open. Sometimes it takes me more then 30 mins
Try a few vibrations of Surya or Visuddhi into each chakra and your aura, this will help. Also, once your aura/chakras are more cleaned from the bulk of the dross, then cleaning will generally take less time. You will probably notice in a few weeks or month that you won't need to spend quite as much time on cleaning. Doing the Returning Curses also helps a lot to remove the lifetimes of curses, bindings, and overall spiritual dirt: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

Lordbaphamet666 said:
Any meditations to raise energy ?
The usual that have been mentioned over these years of doing RTR's. Satanas, Vuh Vah Voh, these are on JoS. Breathing exercises as well, whatever works for you :)
Thank you ms lydia. I do satanas 2x every rtr. For the yom Kippur days I'll switch to the Vuh,Vah,Voh vibrations. Thanks once again.

HPS Shannon said:
Academic Scholar said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
Okay so I guess I'll ask it in this thread:

I've been doing 3 RTRs per day for the last 3 days during Hannah-Montana-Shor, right after meditations. I haven't spaced them out, just banged them out and then I called it a night. When I finish, it's a very heavy sensation like there's a crapload of energy that I'm raising from these rituals. Is there any way I can get stronger for the sole purpose of doing more RTRs (say 5 to 8?) in a single sitting?
How many minutes on average does it take you to do 1 Final RTR? Do you vibrate the words fast or slow? It takes some SS 7 minutes on average to do one RTR so they can do 5 RTRs in 1 hour but that's because they vibrate it at a fast pace, as long as you put your full attention/focus in the RTRs I don't see why one couldn't do it at a faster pace.

Well... Not to ´´teach`` a HP, but i do it also in about 7 mins and use intent and ´´imagination``(disintegrating the letters) to do it. 30-35 mins sounds pretty... too... long? :?

But in any case, it doesnt matter how *much* time one uses on a RTR, the important thing is that one DOES it with intent and precision(if one needs extra time to do that, IF he/she has time).

But even a breezed through RTR is a valid RTR. Its just NOT as powerful as a one done with intent and precision. ;)

Ps. Sorry if my answer sounded offensive to you HPS. I just wanted to point this out.

The energy of the Jew curses on Rosh Hoshana was really nasty, because of work I didn't do the RTR on Sunday and on Monday some nasty things happened in my house.

I immediately went and did the RTR and the nasty energy went away.

Every SS must do the RTR even if he/she is tired from work or anything else ESPECIALLY on days were the jewrats are having 'celebrations' or 'holy' days.
The bad energy from their curses is REALLY nasty on those days.

We must have the mentallity of a Warrior all the time, with a strong Mind that can overcome tiredness.

Do not try to impose time standards on other people on what "time length" makes a better RTR as everyone has their own way of doing this either slower or faster. Some speak slower some speak faster. Others have to listen to notes or the MP3. There are many factors here.

The only general line is that it cannot normally take like 3 minutes or 2 or something.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Do not try to impose time standards on other people on what "time length" makes a better RTR as everyone has their own way of doing this either slower or faster. Some speak slower some speak faster. Others have to listen to notes or the MP3. There are many factors here.

The only general line is that it cannot normally take like 3 minutes or 2 or something.

Wasn't really imposing anything, I'm just saying, in my opinion that it doesn't seem thorough. I mean how many people here actually takes 7 mins to do 1 RTR?

How long do you take?

Hell, maybe I'll try that and see how well that works for me. Less time it takes for me to do them, the better since it appears one can do them fast and still have it effective...

HPS Shannon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Wasn't really imposing anything, I'm just saying, in my opinion that it doesn't seem thorough. I mean how many people here actually takes 7 mins to do 1 RTR?

How long do you take?

Hell, maybe I'll try that and see how well that works for me. Less time it takes for me to do them, the better since it appears one can do them fast and still have it effective...

The average for me is always around 15 to 17 minutes. Sometimes, it goes up to 20. Other times it may take even more with more immersion, but the average is around 17 minutes.

Sometimes it can even be made at 13 or even 12. But as one goes down, it means they are not focusing or they are very rushed. The lower time it means one is just RUSHING to do "more" or to make it "quick".

I can see how one could "make it" in 10 minutes if they just spit the words like a machine gun. Some people whoa re familliar with the words and may even kind of know it, I can see going with less time even in x200 speed mode. But this not before long may turn totally robotic.

Even this would work, but the focus factor is foiled and this affects the result. Someone doing it like super fast with zero focus and zero intention might make it in less time, but the quality suffers.

Time is not the most important factor, focus and intent is what matters. The mind has to be on the deed, so to say.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

How long do you take?

The average for me is always around 15 to 17 minutes. Sometimes, it goes up to 20. Other times it may take even more with more immersion, but the average is around 17 minutes.

Sometimes it can even be made at 13 or even 12. But as one goes down, it means they are not focusing or they are very rushed. The lower time it means one is just RUSHING to do "more" or to make it "quick".

I can see how one could "make it" in 10 minutes if they just spit the words like a machine gun. Some people whoa re familliar with the words and may even kind of know it, I can see going with less time even in x200 speed mode. But this not before long may turn totally robotic.

Even this would work, but the focus factor is foiled and this affects the result. Someone doing it like super fast with zero focus and zero intention might make it in less time, but the quality suffers.

Time is not the most important factor, focus and intent is what matters. The mind has to be on the deed, so to say.

Yup and thats why I take 30-35 mins because while saying the letters all the way through I focus on the Jewish power and kabbalistic energy dissipating and collapsing and then when I do my affirmations+ visualization, I take 5 mins because I really am putting all my intent and energy into it, plus expanding the energy into the ether to manifest indefinitely.

I guess that's just me.

luis said:
HPS Shannon said:
Academic Scholar said:

Do you vibrate each letters? I mean it takes me like 13 minutes for one Rtr... In the FAQ for the Final RTR it does say that you can just speak them and this is what I do. I don't think I go too fast but not even super slowly, I'd say medium speed.

I dont vibrate or speak them. I do something in between. That just feels right for me. Im not saying anyone is wrong..all I said is my opinion and that it doesnt seem throrough..

Artanis said:
HPS Shannon said:
Academic Scholar said:

Well... Not to ´´teach`` a HP, but i do it also in about 7 mins and use intent and ´´imagination``(disintegrating the letters) to do it. 30-35 mins sounds pretty... too... long? :?

But in any case, it doesnt matter how *much* time one uses on a RTR, the important thing is that one DOES it with intent and precision(if one needs extra time to do that, IF he/she has time).

But even a breezed through RTR is a valid RTR. Its just NOT as powerful as a one done with intent and precision. ;)

Ps. Sorry if my answer sounded offensive to you HPS. I just wanted to point this out.

Artanis, you dont have to apologize or bring up the HP thing. I am a member and an eternal student just like you and no one knows everything nor is it a problem with having an opinion or separate method of doing so. Its all good.

Poweredbythesun said:
HPS Shannon said:
Academic Scholar said:

30 minutes? O_O I thought the average was between 10-15 minutes, you must be very through.

As for 7 minute Final RTRs, I've came close to doing one in 7 minutes before but it is basically just breezing through it.

@ poweredbythe sun, 30 mins do not feel long to me. I guess I thought thats how long everyone else took, haha!

I just like to put a significant amount of energy into them and my focus. I feel the vibration in my soul as well as outwardly into the world to destroy the Jewish power.

I think part of the reason why people have shorter times (10 min or less) to do an RTR is lack of immersion/visualization. Sometimes I crank out an RTR in 10 minutes if I'm feeling rushed, and even then I notice my mind wanders from the task at hand.
But the more I focus on the task at hand and pour in more energy, the minimum is around 15 minutes.
Void meditation and further mind training can probably help others with this if they also experience a wandering mind.

I can't do it under 15. I always get the feeling not to rush. If I didn't blot out the letters, then yeah, sure, I could get it close to 10 min mark.

For me RTR’s *9 takes an hour long. I don’t know how it’s possible to do it in this short amount of time.

It takes me the cool SS numbers of 13:40 if I do the RTR while playing in the background Behemoth's songs Daimonos, Ov Fire and the Void, and God = Dog.

Takes me about an hour, or more. Sometimes 45 minutes. But I do it with feeling, and I feel like I still got a lot to work through. Maybe people with better chakras can do it fast.

Well whatever the case, i still feel somewhat tired by the end of the day when i have done about 6-7 FINAL RTRs. And when i stop doing them and take a little rest(like 30 mins to an hour), im more energetic.

Meaning that there IS going energy into the FINAL RTR... Though i have ONLY felt more tired since i started to add visualization(disintegrating the letters)to the RTR. :roll:

HPS Shannon said:
Yup and thats why I take 30-35 mins because while saying the letters all the way through I focus on the Jewish power and kabbalistic energy dissipating and collapsing and then when I do my affirmations+ visualization, I take 5 mins because I really am putting all my intent and energy into it, plus expanding the energy into the ether to manifest indefinitely.

I guess that's just me.

I do kinda similar, I visualize how our (not mine) RTRs are generating energy that's erasing the jewish thoughtform from astral. After each letter destroyed I visualize how the thoughtform gets smaller and smaller or is losing more and more energy until it dissipates completely.
Then I visualize how therefore (due to the thoughtform being erased) the jews lose power, and by this I mean how they lose their wealth, they are completely exposed to everybody on the plenet, they are hunted down by the people or arrested and deprived from their power positions and other things. This takes me in most cases 15 minutes.
And something that definitely helps me with a lot of energy that I push in the RTRs is listening nationalistic songs while doing them, like this (it has subtitles for who wants to listen)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn31Osxs3L8
If you find nationalistic songs from your natal country, it might work if you are looking for a boost of energy by giving you motivation.

Eannatum said:
For me RTR’s *9 takes an hour long. I don’t know how it’s possible to do it in this short amount of time.
Wow lol then you’re really doing something in an impractical way. The words don’t have to be vibrated like a mantra, just spoke or how HPS Shannon does it(check her reply)

I'm doing the final rtr in 8 minutes because after repetitive work I somehow learned how to spell very well in reverse each letter and I have a tendecy to speed up and to do it like a robot as HP Cobra said ,almost all the time I think to other things while vibrating the letters without spelling those wrong because as I said I'm doing somehow the final rtr as a robot ,I thought only the vibration matters and the focus on blotting .I'm not doing it because I want to rush because sometimes I did the final rtr like that for an hour or more but that's how it comes to me naturally and I get familiar with that speed. I try sometimes too slow down but I'm not confortable with the slow speed.

It makes sense if you put the energy and focus that HPS Shannon puts that it would take about 30 minutes. I used to quickly try to destroy the letters and that would take me 15-20. I've stopped visualizing it since I'm currently not that good at it and it would get very frustrating losing my track of mind so I've been focusing on bettering my focus before doing the visualization. Now one RTR (9 reps) takes me no more than 15 minutes. Since the time is faster I just add more to it like 18, 27 etc. If someone puts a lot of focus on destroying the letters even if it's just one set then it makes sense it would be as strong if not stronger than doing 2 or 3 sets. I personally would like to do them the way was HPS Shannon does it but I have to work on my focus first.

HPS Shannon said:
I already had this conversation here in a thread somewhere in a respectful way. I can't do it in 7 mins. One fRTR (each letter x9) takes me about 15-20 minutes. Dual fRTR (each letter x18) takes me about 30-35 minutes. All with visualisations and final affirmations. I don't exactly use a stopwatch to time them because this is not a pissing contest. To me, this is serious business.
Doing it faster feels like I'm not putting in enough. Also, there are some words you just can't pronounce fast consecutively and the visualisations also take their time. Just like you, HPS Shannon, I like to feel my rituals, terminating the nasty energy grid, rendering all their magic null and void.

I guess that's just me.

I'm doing my RTR faster, but I'm trying to also put energy in the Astral more carefully. I noticed before I'm doing something similar while doing magic so I started doing it while doing final RTR. Demons looked happy about it so I'm doing it often now. Sometimes when too tired I let the energy go alone to the Astral. I see some energy going up from my bodies, gathering to the white energy ball above my head and energy from the aura also tends to gather here from the ritual. Then it shoots up somewhere if any Demon is not present at the moment. If Demon is there energy is being taken somewhere more specific it seems. That is how I see those things at least. So.. I tend to visualise things while vibrating and when stating affirmations I focus also on my solar plexus and my will and then final stage of spreading energy usually follows. I love to feel my will, to feel how I'm about to change something and to feel my energy slowly spreading in the Astral. I'm trying sometimes to even hit the thoughtform of the enemy with that energy. Why not lol : )

I can multitask a lot tho. My mind is made that way so I can do lot of things in the same time and I do it faster than others. So I guess it's easier for me.

I think we should do it the way it feels okay for us and to ask Demons for advices maybe.

Stormblood said:
MayIAsk said:
Question about final rtr:
on a other post (about pranayama / breathing techniques) I did learn, if we extending the hold phase as much as possible WITHOUT straining. the longer the hold, the stronger the energy you gather. would this also empower the destruction of the hebrew letters or just say them the way as maxine in the mp3 does it (rather fast without long breath hold phase)?

(again thx stormblood for the explanation)
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=105539#p105539

The letters in the RTR are not runes and neither they are mantras. They are reverse Hebrew. HPS Maxine's audio shows how you can do it.

ok thanks

PerfectionMagnumOpus said:
I agree, seeing as how the ritual has 107 vibration that have to be 9 times each. That is vibrations in under 10 minutes for the final reverse Torah ritual. I am a person who is all for efficacy and the quickest and most efficient time for performing that ritual personally, with full intent, is around 27 and a half minutes. It would be insane to do a regular sized reverse Torah ritual in so little time, Not to mention the final reverse Torah ritual.
Hail Satan
Heil Hitler

Your math is off.

22 Letters x 9 vibrations each = 198.

I know its a bit off Topic.

But did you hear about the hong kong demonstrations?

I am sure some of you heard it.

I personally think since it is a communistic gov it is a sign that our RTRs are surely working and i am glad that it does.

What do you think or did i understand it not correctly?

Satanic~Luciferian blessings

HPS Shannon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

How long do you take?

My record was 15 minutes, but this was rather stressed because I had to go to work. I too use somewhere between 23-30 minutes when i'm relaxed and focused. I still was focused on the 15 min, but didn't feel the energies too well. I only knew and felt it worked.

I don't know if any amount of time is to short or too long. It usually takes 15-20 minutes for me to do one.

I guess If someone can do it quickly in under 10 minutes and feel the energy strongly (that is the goal) then they have a gift and that is awesome. They should be able to do more.

I think what is important is everyone feels the energy of this working and puts as much focus as possible into it.

Mutable sign people may be unable to focus for long periods without something in the background or another task to do. I have this issue so when I am doing mutiple RTRs I put either a show on in the background or music or read something like the forums or some other online thing. However this allows me to do more rtrs so I'm not sure it's all bad. I have my rulers in a mutable sign. I know fixed and cardenal doesn't have this issue and often can't focus on more than one thing but I have seen it in others too with a lot of mutable influience. The thing with me is I can put more focus on it that way than just sitting there lol it's strange. I just wanted to add that in case this is a reason someone might not do many rtrs. Don't worry as long as you really feel it your fine. I hope this is not bad. This is actually kind of a gift cause I can do things with energy during my day with no problem no matter I end up having to do that day so I always meditate no matter what happens and do an Rtr or mutiple each day.

No matter what though just do what allows to do the most rtrs on Yom Kippur feel the energy strongly and visualize if you can the letters being destroyed or at least cross them out.

We can do this we really can. They might be punished this year if we put enough into it use that as motivation.

Next year their Yom Kippur and Rosh Hashit I believe too fall on Retrograde Mars so that will help us greatly probably. It may help us to the point of something they do on that day being exposed we don't know

I hope to see the end of them soon. If you think of where we are now after just over one year of the final rtr and how much better things feel energy wise and how much more people hate the enemy now or the enemy is exposed imagine where we will be in ten years. I honestly don't think they can even last a few more so be happy use that as motivation deal them a death blow in all you do.

Hail Satan.

Hi everyone i will be there to assist the destruction jew RRUPIK MOY season 7 to 12th this month
a avengent for our Gentile brothers and sisters

Fight true
Fight to the death
Die laughing-- from a German WWI postcard

Credit Army Of Mankind and JOY OF SATAN

HAIL SATAN

Eannatum said:

Nobody is talking about 9 rounds of the RTR here. We're talking about 1 round. An hour for 9 rounds seems little to me. For 9 rounds in a row, it would take me at least one hour and a half, posisbly even 2 hours and 15 minutes.

Stormblood said:
Eannatum said:

Nobody is talking about 9 rounds of the RTR here. We're talking about 1 round. An hour for 9 rounds seems little to me. For 9 rounds in a row, it would take me at least one hour and a half, posisbly even 2 hours and 15 minutes.
Same, 1 hour for 9 Rtr is too little, that is too rushed. It will still give Power to it but it definitily not give the same power of 9 Rtrs done well.

In my opinion the Rtr works whatever you do it rushed or not, in my opinion i found a happy medium for myself 13-15 minutes for one Rtr, on top of this i always raise a lot of energy before. So i personally think it's enough.

Stormblood said:
Eannatum said:

I think he/she may have meant 9x each letter.

Stormblood said:
The letters in the RTR are not runes and neither they are mantras. They are reverse Hebrew. HPS Maxine's audio shows how you can do it.
Actually if we're being exact, a lot of them are in fact mantras and names of our Gods, which the enemy first reversed when creating their vile language. In a sense you could even say we are reversing the reversal, lol.
Your general point is valid, of course. There is no need to employ the same stuff as with mantras when it comes to the final RTR, as the focus lies on reversing the enemy hebrew-letters.

Shael said:
Stormblood said:
Eannatum said:

I think he/she may have meant 9x each letter.
Still crazy but in a good way. I think that it doesn't matter how much it takes you, what matter is that you do it, i personally found a good medium and i'll keep doing it this way.

Extending the RTR more will basically give It more Power but there is no right way, in my opinion. Of course you cannott do it super rushed, that is bad, still it will help a bit but if you cannot extend 1 Rtr for 30 minutes or an hour, doing It for 15 minutes is still good.

Stormblood said:
Eannatum said:

Sorry bro my bad I meant 1 RTR 9 reps.

Aquarius said:
Eannatum said:
Wow lol then you’re really doing something in an impractical way. The words don’t have to be vibrated like a mantra, just spoke or how HPS Shannon does it(check her reply)

Lol. I’m saying the word with a slight vibration. I’m gonna try and speak faster and see how it goes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back