Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Super power? I don’t think so...

Alura

hi guys! i want to tell you about this strange thing that is happening to me. i don’t really know what to do and maybe you can give me some advice :)
so... everything that i’m thinking of, for example, some scenarios in my everyday life can’t happen. it’s really weird, but let me explain. when i was planning travel with my friend, i started thinking about how will it be, my friend cancelled our plans. when i was hoping that in my new home i will start a „new life” everything is diffrent from my expectations. when i want to buy something and i’m sure i will get it, i simply can’t do it, for whatever reasons... etc. you can think that it’s nothing but i’m not exaggerating. nothing is how i planned in my mind. i know it’s happening for all of us sometimes, but i can’t think about a thing that happened how i was expecting. i can say that it’s a blessing sometimes actually... when i’m really scared of something i’m imagining this with every detail, i’m sure it won’t happen. and it works every time. but that thing is really problematic. i can’t dream about something because i realise that it will not happen because of my thoughts... i’m a type of person that always prefers loneliness, a person lost in her mind and who loves dreaming and making scenarios in her head and until lately it’s tiring. how to stop this?
i hope that you understand me. it’s a big deal for me, if it wasn’t, i wouldn’t post that there. I really tried to put it in words. this matter is a little embarrasing to me, because i write that down a hundreds of times, but it still sound stupid... please, don’t make fun of me.

anyways, i will appreciate your advice :)

Alura said:
hi guys! i want to tell you about this strange thing that is happening to me. i don’t really know what to do and maybe you can give me some advice :)
so... everything that i’m thinking of, for example, some scenarios in my everyday life can’t happen. it’s really weird, but let me explain. when i was planning travel with my friend, i started thinking about how will it be, my friend cancelled our plans. when i was hoping that in my new home i will start a „new life” everything is diffrent from my expectations. when i want to buy something and i’m sure i will get it, i simply can’t do it, for whatever reasons... etc. you can think that it’s nothing but i’m not exaggerating. nothing is how i planned in my mind. i know it’s happening for all of us sometimes, but i can’t think about a thing that happened how i was expecting. i can say that it’s a blessing sometimes actually... when i’m really scared of something i’m imagining this with every detail, i’m sure it won’t happen. and it works every time. but that thing is really problematic. i can’t dream about something because i realise that it will not happen because of my thoughts... i’m a type of person that always prefers loneliness, a person lost in her mind and who loves dreaming and making scenarios in her head and until lately it’s tiring. how to stop this?
i hope that you understand me. it’s a big deal for me, if it wasn’t, i wouldn’t post that there. I really tried to put it in words. this matter is a little embarrasing to me, because i write that down a hundreds of times, but it still sound stupid... please, don’t make fun of me.

anyways, i will appreciate your advice :)

Things just don't happen the way we expect it. When we imagine it, we put ourselves in the best place and we make things as favourable for us as possible. But the truth it that in reality things don't go this way and there are very few people out there who will give you a second glance.

You shouldn't allow this type of thing to put you down. We can have unrealistic expectations - and that's why we need to be realistic and ground in reality when it comes to this type of things.

I believe that this must've happened to you a few times and now this whole situation is stuck in your mind. If you keep thinking that the whole universe works against you and make it seem this way, it will happen. Our thoughts have a lot of power.

If something works against you or turns out to not be the way you imagined it - it's perfectly normal. There's a big difference between daydreaming and the actual thing. And I know how it is to be lost in your own little world. But you must understand that society nowadays is cruel and no one will step out of their way to help you. There are few people who do that. We make our own path.

Alura said:
This can be many things.

For one, it can happen because of internal self-sabotage (this is often done subconsciously). In this case it would be traumas/hangups you have that prevent you from having nice things, or prevent you from correctly estimating future events.

Tying into the above, another possibility is that you have some serious issues with your head-chakras (third eye, 6th chakra, pineal gland, 7th chakra), which leads to inability to properly predict things.

And lastly, it's possible that you have issues in some field which cause you to have holes in your aura. The enemy can take advantage of this and latch on to you to mess with you. This can lead to all sorts of mental issues, including what you described. I know that because I had this before I found Satanism, and I ended up thinking that "everything happens exactly opposite to what I want", and this caused me to develop some very weird and harmful mental habits back then.

In either case, regardless of what your condition is, you can easily fix it.
Firstly, make sure to always do the Returning Curses I & II twice daily, even thrice daily if you have the time.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html
Secondly, consider doing a working to fully clean your 6th chakra. This can be done with Munka, Suryae, or Visuddhi. Try them all and use the one that feels best for you.
How to vibrate Suryae: (it's close to the end https://www.dropbox.com/s/1selaagjrhawjyl/02.%20Sun.mp3?dl=1)
How to vibrate Visuddhi: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23302&p=100542#p100542

Start the working during the waning (declining) moon, and avoid starting it when the moon is in Scorpio, Aries, or Capricorn. Also avoid the Void of Course moon. You can do the mantra of your choice for 27, 45, 54, 90, or 99 reps depending on how much you can handle. You can do even more than 99 if you want, just make sure the number of your choice adds up to 9 in squaresum. And vibrate the mantra powerfully and thoroughly. Do not rush the vibrations.

If after doing this for 40 to 90 days you still encounter issues, you can also do a similar working for your crown chakra as well. And of course, should you encounter issues in other areas I'd advise to also address these with a working, one by one. For example confidence issues are usually linked to the 3rd chakra.

If anything is unclear, feel free to ask. :)

Shael said:
Of course my advice here is beyond the obvious of just wrongly predicting things, since this happens to anyone. I didn't directly mention this intitially because you already said that "i know this happens for all of us sometimes".

thank you very much for understanding and helpful advices! i hope i’ll improve myself
may satan bless u

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back