Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Romania and the political, moral, social situation

Sabazios said:
BlueLight said:
Sister lol.

That's a horrible mentality. And you can see the enemy curses in that. The gypsies are idiots and they treat women horribly. Everyone knows that.

Gods, this is ridiculous. Those aren't even rational arguments.

I'm leaving for uni soon - still in Moldova - so I guess I should brace myself for this. Tho I didn't see any gypsies or other races when I went to deal with the application and the dorms.

Indeed sister(sorry about earlier), those rats do indeed threat womans horrible(yet not many knows, or it would be something like : ''not everyone is the same'' type of mentality and muh feelings and so on. Talking about rational arguments? With whom? I know very few persons with whom I can talk about things freely without watching my mouth, and very very of those few are girls, about 1 out of 10(at most)(not like I have so many persons to talk to :)) and when talking with persons I 'know' not those I m friends with, out of 10 arguments, let's say only about 4 can be said about it. This thing with''nu mi plac albi ca sunt spălăciți'' it's something that you'll eventually hear, it just happened that day that I was with some classmates before getting to classes(in highschool), and they've just started talking about that , out of 5 girls there not even one made a statement that she liked at least once a white guy, and unanimously was voted that this is the same for all of them. Also from highschool I remember a blonde saying, or more likely making threats to others like''my boyfriend is a gypsie, you don't want to get on his bad side''or something along this lines. And so that I state this, here we have a huge problem with drugs, and you can see almost anywhere some dealers and some drugged peoples, at parties and such ,better not get involved with them(I ve done a few times some drugs a few years ago, maybe 4 or 5 times, I really am ashamed at myself, but I didn't get dependent and stopped, anyway, those shits are a huge problem here, and most of them gets one knocked out instantly after the joint ends,saying like it was smoked in 3 to 4 persons, so better be avoided,as you are a girl it's dangerous), only once is enough to destroy a life(talking about a girl I know, at a party she smoked something,got knocked out, got raped/or not, ended up pregnant, the guy didn't recognise it was his children,and that's it) so facts talks for themselves, it's way too risky and dangerous even to try once, and in almost all our Moldavian(from what I know) cities those drugs are quite cheap, dealers can be found everywhere, etc etc
The Alchemist7 said:
BlueLight said:
I really can't understand why women and girls prefer gypsies over white men. Like... what the actual fuck? And that girl didn't deserve you if she was a race traitor. You can imagine that this problem will only get worse as time passes.
There is no racial awareness in Romania, maybe because people never were exposed to racial mix in a way that would threaten the race, like is happening in the West. If you go in some areas in London you see more africans and indians than Whites, and by Whites I mean all the europeans there, not only brits. I never been to Bucharest but I don't think we can say the same about it. I think you said before that 30 years ago in the countryside the villagers used to shame and criticize people who were hanging with gipsies. I really believe that this was due to the fact that gipsies are nothing more but savage parasites and it would be extremely shameful for a family to have any connections with such persons, not due to any racial conceptions. Even today is quite the same. You may see dump girls hanging with "bad boyz" gipsies (for short period of times though) but to be honest how many romanians are marrying gipsies? It happens extremely rare, because they might know that this is likely to happen

https://www.google.com/amp/s/observator.tv/amp/eveniment/fata-ploiesti-torturata-umilita-iubit-277153.html

By the way I'm also from Moldova. People say we are are only a few SS in Romania but now I see it's actually plenty of us up there, not shitlots of us but still I think we do better than other countries.
About marriage, well brother(I suppose ), I can't say that it's a common thing(not rare but also not common), instead from what I can see around there are those that get divorced due to the gypsies(in both cases mans and womans) because of their affairs, because it's a''trend'' right now, I can also see the point where you are coming(because my family is the same, my relatives are so so) yet it's not set in stone, indeed the girls get in relationships with the' bad boyzz' but not only once, even if the girls breaks the relationship or not, they still chase after the same shit(also not set in stone, just that the majority I personally know prefer gypsies . While the guys I hang with usually hate them this can't be said about girls). Romanians are more tolerant than they were, like 20 or 30 years ago. Maybe due to their daily program of watching ''dramas'', and quite the irony those dramas from India and Turkey are at power here(maybe here comes the problem with the skin). About the number of SS here, well it's nice to know that there are more Moldavians here :)

Don't worry about me.

I don't go to parties or clubbing. I don't drink. I don't smoke. I'm going to uni to study. Not to party. But thank you for your concern! I really don't plan on ruining my life for cheap pleasures or entertainment.

And I agree with the soap operas. Even my mother watches them.

BlueLight said:
Don't worry about me.

I don't go to parties or clubbing. I don't drink. I don't smoke. I'm going to uni to study. Not to party. But thank you for your concern! I really don't plan on ruining my life for cheap pleasures or entertainment.

If you say so, then this is good. But still it's better to be wary of those things(before I started smoking, I was saying something similar every time I was asked if I'll ever smoke, the answer back then would ve been no... sometimes it happens) . Well, those serials are way too popular(still haven't talked with a girl that doesn't watch them), and ofcourse it's the same enemy programs/agenda behind them. My mother also watches them, sometimes I get to see some scenes, deplorable, hindi dramas with a ''Christ'' instead of ''Krishna'' under his name. And as far as I can see, many bring this dramas into the real life(or at least try to copy them)

Sabazios said:
BlueLight said:
Don't worry about me.

If you say so, then this is good. But still it's better to be wary of those things(before I started smoking, I was saying something similar every time I was asked if I'll ever smoke, the answer back then would ve been no... sometimes it happens) . Well, those serials are way too popular(still haven't talked with a girl that doesn't watch them), and ofcourse it's the same enemy programs/agenda behind them. My mother also watches them, sometimes I get to see some scenes, deplorable, hindi dramas with a ''Christ'' instead of ''Krishna'' under his name. And as far as I can see, many bring this dramas into the real life(or at least try to copy them)

I know what you mean. But I've seen the effects alcohol and smoking have on people. Especially in my own family. I have an iron will with my decision and I've decided a long time ago that I will not put my hands on alcohol and cigarettes.

And there's no bloody way I'll do something that might affect my children when I have them. Fuck that.

SerLorars13 said:
Sabazios said:
BlueLight said:
Sister lol.

That's a horrible mentality. And you can see the enemy curses in that. The gypsies are idiots and they treat women horribly. Everyone knows that.

Gods, this is ridiculous. Those aren't even rational arguments.

I'm leaving for uni soon - still in Moldova - so I guess I should brace myself for this. Tho I didn't see any gypsies or other races when I went to deal with the application and the dorms.

Indeed sister(sorry about earlier), those rats do indeed threat womans horrible(yet not many knows, or it would be something like : ''not everyone is the same'' type of mentality and muh feelings and so on. Talking about rational arguments? With whom? I know very few persons with whom I can talk about things freely without watching my mouth, and very very of those few are girls, about 1 out of 10(at most)(not like I have so many persons to talk to :)) and when talking with persons I 'know' not those I m friends with, out of 10 arguments, let's say only about 4 can be said about it. This thing with''nu mi plac albi ca sunt spălăciți'' it's something that you'll eventually hear, it just happened that day that I was with some classmates before getting to classes(in highschool), and they've just started talking about that , out of 5 girls there not even one made a statement that she liked at least once a white guy, and unanimously was voted that this is the same for all of them. Also from highschool I remember a blonde saying, or more likely making threats to others like''my boyfriend is a gypsie, you don't want to get on his bad side''or something along this lines. And so that I state this, here we have a huge problem with drugs, and you can see almost anywhere some dealers and some drugged peoples, at parties and such ,better not get involved with them(I ve done a few times some drugs a few years ago, maybe 4 or 5 times, I really am ashamed at myself, but I didn't get dependent and stopped, anyway, those shits are a huge problem here, and most of them gets one knocked out instantly after the joint ends,saying like it was smoked in 3 to 4 persons, so better be avoided,as you are a girl it's dangerous), only once is enough to destroy a life(talking about a girl I know, at a party she smoked something,got knocked out, got raped/or not, ended up pregnant, the guy didn't recognise it was his children,and that's it) so facts talks for themselves, it's way too risky and dangerous even to try once, and in almost all our Moldavian(from what I know) cities those drugs are quite cheap, dealers can be found everywhere, etc etc
The Alchemist7 said:
There is no racial awareness in Romania, maybe because people never were exposed to racial mix in a way that would threaten the race, like is happening in the West. If you go in some areas in London you see more africans and indians than Whites, and by Whites I mean all the europeans there, not only brits. I never been to Bucharest but I don't think we can say the same about it. I think you said before that 30 years ago in the countryside the villagers used to shame and criticize people who were hanging with gipsies. I really believe that this was due to the fact that gipsies are nothing more but savage parasites and it would be extremely shameful for a family to have any connections with such persons, not due to any racial conceptions. Even today is quite the same. You may see dump girls hanging with "bad boyz" gipsies (for short period of times though) but to be honest how many romanians are marrying gipsies? It happens extremely rare, because they might know that this is likely to happen

https://www.google.com/amp/s/observator.tv/amp/eveniment/fata-ploiesti-torturata-umilita-iubit-277153.html

By the way I'm also from Moldova. People say we are are only a few SS in Romania but now I see it's actually plenty of us up there, not shitlots of us but still I think we do better than other countries.
About marriage, well brother(I suppose ), I can't say that it's a common thing(not rare but also not common), instead from what I can see around there are those that get divorced due to the gypsies(in both cases mans and womans) because of their affairs, because it's a''trend'' right now, I can also see the point where you are coming(because my family is the same, my relatives are so so) yet it's not set in stone, indeed the girls get in relationships with the' bad boyzz' but not only once, even if the girls breaks the relationship or not, they still chase after the same shit(also not set in stone, just that the majority I personally know prefer gypsies . While the guys I hang with usually hate them this can't be said about girls). Romanians are more tolerant than they were, like 20 or 30 years ago. Maybe due to their daily program of watching ''dramas'', and quite the irony those dramas from India and Turkey are at power here(maybe here comes the problem with the skin). About the number of SS here, well it's nice to know that there are more Moldavians here :)

I'm moldavian too. I used to live outside of the town 8 years ago. Now I am living in the town. A small town, around 20 thousand inhabitants.
I hate those fking savages since childhood. And I hate everyone that likes them. Not to mention those that listen to Manele.
I never liked Manele, I never liked gypsies since childhood but the thing is my father is creole(tho is more light creole), and I'm not sure how much white I am. My mother is white and I have her skin and features, not father's. But my brother has my father's features.
So I don't know what I am.
My father's side of the family it's clearly not gypsi but very light skinned.

I hate the people in it and those to brought down this country. It became beautiful no more in my eyes.
Well bro/sis about the whole creole thing, it doesn't really matter, you might as well have some ''latino'' (or how it's called)blood ,this doesn't make you any less gentile
Creole people are ethnic groups which originated during the colonial-era from racial mixing between Europeans, Africans and sometime Native American peoples
or so it says on wiki, anyway there are gypsies with white skin, whiter than many romanians, and at the same time there are black skinned, their race (as a sub race of jews) it's not defined by skin color, hair color or eye color. About that shitty music, well it's not much to be said, but wherever you go in this country you ll find many to most of the people listening to it(more like the younger generations, not saying like that the older generations don't listen to it), it's another enemy agenda, and the gypsies get lots of shekels from this shit. Something I can say they are ''promoting inculture ''. Yet you can't, legally, go to beat the shit out of them when they listen to it. And it seems there are lots of Moldavians here :D

BlueLight said:
Sabazios said:
BlueLight said:
Don't worry about me.

I know what you mean. But I've seen the effects alcohol and smoking have on people. Especially in my own family. I have an iron will with my decision and I've decided a long time ago that I will not put my hands on alcohol and cigarettes.

And there's no bloody way I'll do something that might affect my children when I have them. Fuck that.

I love this mentality of yours. I truly do. I want to just quit smoking, and this'' iron will'' is something I need to achieve. It's hard to quit after a few years.

Sabazios said:
BlueLight said:
Sabazios said:

I love this mentality of yours. I truly do. I want to just quit smoking, and this'' iron will'' is something I need to achieve. It's hard to quit after a few years.

It's really not as hard as it sounds like. Once you truly get something into your head and you say "no" to it, you need to stick to this mindset. No matter what.

What helps me a lot is being aware of the consequences something might have. And it applies to everything. From procrastination to possible addictions or just avoiding something.

You need to let go of this mentality you have. Stop telling yourself it's hard and impossible to reach. My mother and uncle have been trying to quit smoking for years. It's sad.

It's about learning how to break from something and being fully conscious of how shit and toxic it is. If you want to give up on said thing - most chances are it's bad for you.

People are literally paying to kill themselves.

And it definitely was easier for me to develop this will after watching how bad this is for a human being. My father was an abusive alcoholic. Now my mother is drinking too much. Both of my uncles also have a problem with alcohol. My grandma died a few months ago because of lung cancer. It's disgusting.

I find a drunk person as disgusting as the lowest scum of our society.

It's a good thing to learn from our own mistakes. But you can avoid even making those mistakes by learning from others. And from their failures. Especially when it comes to this.

If you want to quit something, try doing it with a working. It'll help and motivate you. And you'll find more faith in your own strength.

BlueLight said:
It's really not as hard as it sounds like. Once you truly get something into your head and you say "no" to it, you need to stick to this mindset. No matter what.

What helps me a lot is being aware of the consequences something might have. And it applies to everything. From procrastination to possible addictions or just avoiding something.

You need to let go of this mentality you have. Stop telling yourself it's hard and impossible to reach. My mother and uncle have been trying to quit smoking for years. It's sad.

It's about learning how to break from something and being fully conscious of how shit and toxic it is. If you want to give up on said thing - most chances are it's bad for you.

People are literally paying to kill themselves.

And it definitely was easier for me to develop this will after watching how bad this is for a human being. My father was an abusive alcoholic. Now my mother is drinking too much. Both of my uncles also have a problem with alcohol. My grandma died a few months ago because of lung cancer. It's disgusting.

I find a drunk person as disgusting as the lowest scum of our society.

It's a good thing to learn from our own mistakes. But you can avoid even making those mistakes by learning from others. And from their failures. Especially when it comes to this.

If you want to quit something, try doing it with a working. It'll help and motivate you. And you'll find more faith in your own strength.

When it comes to alcohol, I must agree with you, it's a huge problem here, once when I was talking with a friend(more like playing a rhyme/ a rap battle or such ), I ve came up with the next sentence'' we live in a world were alcohol is cheap and dreams are pricey/costly''. At that level where one can't live without alcohol, being a drunkard/alcoholic,then it's a huge problem. But I don't really mind those that drink a glass once in a while, even I taste a glass of sweet wine from time to time(because I'm making it myself, and it tastes way too sweet, it's more like a juicy, yet this isn’t an excuse, it's still better without), regarding the family, I can't really relate to it, as my father doesn't drink, while my mother does, as I've said above, a glass from time to time, while my relatives(not all of them), don't drink often, but when they do, they get close to a coma. As I can see, and can relate to most of those I know, too much alcohol even from time to time it's not good. About smoking... It might not be hard , and I could do it, if I'd get a few days without external influences(not like getting invited, just not being stressed, seeing others smoking, or better not seeing anyone for a few days) I could quit (I say this because right now it's something like: I see someone smoking, I light a ciggar; someone starts talking to me about everything and nothing of no importance, I light a ciggar; I'm getting pissed of, I light a ciggar; while being alone , I don't light any ciggars). It's the most idiotic thing I've started doing till now, looking back at my past there were better options instead of this, yet I didn't see them back then. The'' iron will'' it's something I really don't have, even though for most of the things I can motivate myself.

I'm sorry about the situation. Yet, as far as I know, Romania has some spiritually gifted people. My stepmother is from there and she has prophetic dreams. Her sister is uncanny at reading cards. They are not aware where this abilities come from but, nevertheless, they have them which gives us hope for a Satanic Renaissance in Romania.

Stormblood said:
I'm sorry about the situation. Yet, as far as I know, Romania has some spiritually gifted people. My stepmother is from there and she has prophetic dreams. Her sister is uncanny at reading cards. They are not aware where this abilities come from but, nevertheless, they have them which gives us hope for a Satanic Renaissance in Romania.

Yes, we do have a history of magick that the Jews have been trying to get rid off. This is especially true in more isolated places, like villages.

A lot of people are aware of curses and it's easy to give someone evil eye - and both my grandma and great grandma have cursed people successfully. Mom is also showing a tendency for it. For example, I've had a lot of dreams that became reality. But most of the time they only show me mundane things, like conversations or people I'm going to meet. Or warning me about something bad that might happen to me.

Stormblood said:

Indeed, there are some who are gifted,my father's aunties where quite good at cursing, yet as far as I knew it was still under some xian way of thinking(like praying to yhvh and doing candle spells). As both of them were xians and quite deep in it. The evil-eye is something quite frequent too, also healings and some spells are not so unusual for older generations.

On a second thought, you know there's something really fucking wrong if prisons have better conditions than uni dorms. Like...

It's not as if they're trying to dumb down the population or anything similar to that.

The showers are a nightmare. And taking a shower when there's hot water is a real gamble.

But there are quite a few students who come here to actually study and do something with their lives - and watching them go through this gives me a huge sense of motivation. And there is a certain unity in this type of dorms. I only thank Father Satan that I have damn nice roommates. That's ridiculously to happen rare when you share the room with four other girls.

I do believe this is a very important process when it comes to actually become an adult. I've already started feeling more responsible and, shockingly, I'm taking more care of myself now than I was at home. You can't afford the luxury to sit down and procrastinate or be lazy when most days you have classes from 8 am to 8 pm with brief breaks. Which makes the rest even sweeter when you can finally sit down and relax.

At least we have good and cheap food at the mess hall in our campus.

BlueLight said:
On a second thought, you know there's something really fucking wrong if prisons have better conditions than uni dorms. Like...

It's not as if they're trying to dumb down the population or anything similar to that.

The showers are a nightmare. And taking a shower when there's hot water is a real gamble.

But there are quite a few students who come here to actually study and do something with their lives - and watching them go through this gives me a huge sense of motivation. And there is a certain unity in this type of dorms. I only thank Father Satan that I have damn nice roommates. That's ridiculously to happen rare when you share the room with four other girls.

I do believe this is a very important process when it comes to actually become an adult. I've already started feeling more responsible and, shockingly, I'm taking more care of myself now than I was at home. You can't afford the luxury to sit down and procrastinate or be lazy when most days you have classes from 8 am to 8 pm with brief breaks. Which makes the rest even sweeter when you can finally sit down and relax.

Well sister... jEwrope doesn't need smart people. I remember four years ago when you needed at least to have the highschool to work in markets. One year ago looking again at the same jobs the requirements got lower, only with the gimnazium needed. And instead about prisons... well whites are quite welcomed there. So it's no wonder why they make prisons to have better conditions. One reason is because as I said above, they don't need smart whites, and I'd say that you are wrong with that statement that they are not trying to dumb the population... in schools and highschools it's exactly the opposite, for jobs it's getting quite clear. And secondly I've heard some people say that they rob only to be caught to get in prisons, under the next sentence''I get a roof to live under, and free food''. So...

Sabazios said:
BlueLight said:

Well sister... jEwrope doesn't need smart people. I remember four years ago when you needed at least to have the highschool to work in markets. One year ago looking again at the same jobs the requirements got lower, only with the gimnazium needed. And instead about prisons... well whites are quite welcomed there. So it's no wonder why they make prisons to have better conditions. One reason is because as I said above, they don't need smart whites, and I'd say that you are wrong with that statement that they are not trying to dumb the population... in schools and highschools it's exactly the opposite, for jobs it's getting quite clear. And secondly I've heard some people say that they rob only to be caught to get in prisons, under the next sentence''I get a roof to live under, and free food''. So...

I was a bit sarcastic with that statement, about the government encouraging stupidity. But I agree with you. I'm very lucky to have such amazing roommates. Even with some dubious living standards, this place is starting to feel like home with them. As an introvert they don't exhaust me. If anything, they make me feel better. Good company does matter a lot.

And the campus is gorgeous. We're in the most beautiful zone of the city and we have a lot of nature around.

If only the university wasn't a damn maze. Incredibly beautiful. But I literally spent 30 minutes today trying to find an amphitheatre and very few people could give me clear answers on how to find it. I had a course there yesterday. But it's literally hidden in the basement and so difficult to remember the location.

They call it "The bunker".

Stormblood said:
My Xian Romanian mother dreams often her now deceased partner. Once he gave her numbers of the lottery and they were lucky.

BlueLight said:
Sabazios said:
BlueLight said:

I was a bit sarcastic with that statement, about the government encouraging stupidity. But I agree with you. I'm very lucky to have such amazing roommates. Even with some dubious living standards, this place is starting to feel like home with them. As an introvert they don't exhaust me. If anything, they make me feel better. Good company does matter a lot.

And the campus is gorgeous. We're in the most beautiful zone of the city and we have a lot of nature around.
Glad to hear this Sister. And sorry that I didn't get that you were sarcastic
If only the university wasn't a damn maze. Incredibly beautiful. But I literally spent 30 minutes today trying to find an amphitheatre and very few people could give me clear answers on how to find it. I had a course there yesterday. But it's literally hidden in the basement and so difficult to remember the location.

Oh ,nice nickname, it seems that it is quite hard there..

Sabazios said:
BlueLight said:
Sabazios said:

Glad to hear this Sister. And sorry that I didn't get that you were sarcastic

Oh ,nice nickname, it seems that it is quite hard there..

Oh, you have no idea. I have my next course there. But hey, after getting lost in the university twice trying to search it... at least now I know where it is.

The whole layout of the university and buildings is... very dubious.

There is a small room I tried to find for 40 minutes. I still have no idea where it is. And no one in my group has any idea either. We were lucky that we didn't make the course in the first place.

That damned room is a mystery for every student in the first year.

And don't worry about the sarcasm. It was my fault for using it like that in the first place.

BlueLight said:
Oh, you have no idea. I have my next course there. But hey, after getting lost in the university twice trying to search it... at least now I know where it is.

There is a small room I tried to find for 40 minutes. I still have no idea where it is. And no one in my group has any idea either. We were lucky that we didn't make the course in the first place.

And don't worry about the sarcasm. It was my fault for using it like that in the first place.
Didn't expect it to be that hard... and... Dubious in what way? Like you've said before with the maze like arrangement at that university or something else?

Sabazios said:
BlueLight said:

Didn't expect it to be that hard... and... Dubious in what way? Like you've said before with the maze like arrangement at that university or something else?

Yeah, dubious in that sense. I was actually planning on going home for the weekend but it's really cold and I decided I should stay here. And a roommate told me that I might not even find tickets this late.
So yeah.

BlueLight said:
Sabazios said:
BlueLight said:

Yeah, dubious in that sense. I was actually planning on going home for the weekend but it's really cold and I decided I should stay here. And a roommate told me that I might not even find tickets this late.
So yeah.
Well, that's one thing to take into consideration after I finish this year. Don't really appreciate this kind of jokes, with mazes and such. About this weather, yeah... it's pretty cold these days. Today it rained the entire morning, and in the rest of the day it took some pauses, started again and again. Winter is coming faster this year... or maybe not. It's quite sad not being able to go home, that's how it usually is with trains... because 'cfr', lol... only a few trains with not a nice program. With the bus in consideration with the distance it's not really convenable, and with a taxi it takes quite the amount of money.

i noticed that bucurialuisatan.com and its forum have disappeared
thankfully,we have lucifertrue.com,however,we can't let ourselves get constantly shoahed by the jews
we need to do something about it
how can we contact the romanian admins to restore our websites?

satanama666 said:
thankfully,we have lucifertrue.com,however,we can't let ourselves get constantly shoahed by the jews
The problem is now solved and everything should be back to normal. I triple checked from various devices and it all works as it should :cool:

Many thanks to Father Satan for the insights.

ThomaSsS said:
satanama666 said:
The problem is now solved and everything should be back to normal. I triple checked from various devices and it all works as it should :cool:

I checked and it works! I admit i mostly use the english forums but I am curious about the log in part in order to see member posts. From what I understand in order to see member posts as well you need to be logged in. I hope I am not missing something lol :D

ThomaSsS said:
satanama666 said:

hey, thomas!could you tell the owner of lucifertrue.com to reorganize the meditations section so it looks like the one from bucurialuisatan.com?on my smartphone,on the portrait mode,i can't see the informations column

satanama666 said:
ThomaSsS said:
satanama666 said:

hey, thomas!could you tell the owner of lucifertrue.com to reorganize the meditations section so it looks like the one from bucurialuisatan.com?on my smartphone,on the portrait mode,i can't see the informations column
Hi there, I just saw this message now. First, I don't know who that person is, and second, you could contact him/her yourself if you have a suggestion for that site. If there's no way to contact him/her, then try posting a message on the Romanian forum and if that person is there and sees your message, then you can take it from there :)

EasternFireLion666 said:
I checked and it works! I admit i mostly use the english forums but I am curious about the log in part in order to see member posts. From what I understand in order to see member posts as well you need to be logged in. I hope I am not missing something lol :D
There are different sections on the Romanian forum. The most important ones, such as Sermons, Meditations and Group Rituals can be accessed by anyone, and an account is not necessary.

All the other sections can only be accessed if you're logged into your account.

ThomaSsS said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
There are different sections on the Romanian forum. The most important ones, such as Sermons, Meditations and Group Rituals can be accessed by anyone, and an account is not necessary.

this reminded me,can you make ALL the sections available without having to own an account?

satanama666 said:
ThomaSsS said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

this reminded me,can you make ALL the sections available without having to own an account?

I agree :)
If this could be done it would help a lot in seeing what out brothers and sisters talk about

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back