Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The enemy aliens threatened me and they tried to abducte me or did they? and what should i do about it?

Adam

So first of all let me tell everyone my level spiritually i'm new and i'm on day 24 of the 40 day meditation program.
so i am still opening my chakras.
and i do the final RTR everyday.

So yesterday when i layed on the bed before going to sleep my thoughts were everywhere so i decided to do void meditation with my eyes closed which resulted in a meditative sleepy state and then i saw white like i though that they wanted to scare me like they did when i opened my third eye and then i saw a white woman with black eyes all black their was no any white in the eyes and then i opened my eyes and closed it again so it goes away and then my brain and the top half of my skull vibrated like a drum or a bell and then i started hearing some quite sounds in my head and then a sound saying something which i don't really remember it was in an alien languge it was something like ZENNungrmkgwiii and then some weird words and then it said "What's up?" "What's up?" "What's up?" but this was in my first language which is Arabic and then it said "You went in it" in Arabic too and then it said "You are going to regret it" it said it alot of time these 2 and then i started affirming that i'm fully safe and protected in everyway and did some aura of protection and then felt asleep with axiaty. So that's the threatening part and here comes the abduction.

So after a couple of hours later that's from what i remember i found my self dreaming of someone talking to me on a Movie theater screen his body and face was taking the entire screen like journalists and then after a couple of seconds later. i saw 3 small round ufos outside the window they started pulling me or putting me back very slowly and i saw all that when my eyes are closed and then i got an Adrenalin rush which made me wake up and open my eyes and i started shaking and sweating very hard. i sweated as it's like 80 degrees Celsius. And then i stayed on the bed for a little bit very confused and terrified i don't know why i even felt it right now when i wrote it. and then i started raging and saying where's satan? where is the demons? which are supposed to be protecting me as the SS said btw no demon talked with me and i never felt them or any of this and i guess they are just ignoring me or something like that and then i got thoughts to stop the final RTR and the meditation or atleast the final RTR and then i started saying fuck the goyim that was their decision to be stupid sheep and that it's Satan's job to fight the enemy and free them from the enemy not mine and I'm still saying this and their is a big chance that i will stop doing the final RTR like i don't want to wake up in a ufo full of greys tomorrow or what do you all think. Even i feel that they had me with them today i don't really feel good right now.

And btw i woke up at 2AM and i'm still awake until now and i'm asking about what to do and how to deal with this problem because i really don't know how to talk with Satan and the demons.
And I AM A DEDICATED SATANIST like you all.
i guess all the protection i have is created by me.
and i see 3 numbers like each other which you all say that it's from the enemy like 222 333 444 555 777 888 999 etc. that's the only form of communication which i got. AND YOU ALL SAY THAT ITS FROM THE ENEMY
And why is the enemy trying so hard on me?
and why not aleast a demon showed up in my dreams?
and right now when tell me that the demons are protecting me it's like saying to a xian that the angles are protecting him but he never sees them and i will never believe anything which i didn't see from now on.
and i even might leave SS. i guess that's just an army which is created to fight the jews nothing more.
and i even think that the jews created SS to trap the gentiles and turn them in goym i'm very confused right now
and i know that most of the answers will be like Don't panic as long as you are dedicated you are safe. it's like telling a Muslim as long as you are a Muslim and you blow your self up you will be going to the 7th heaven.
and i'm going to re do the dedication for the third time just in case satan didn't notice it. btw i don't have access to any physical tools.

so i hope that i will get help for you all.

So as I take it you are writing this from a spaceship where you hacked a computer?

As I replied to your other post, tone down, and develop without going in the frontline.

As you may have understood this is not a shitty game of you playing Rambo and expecting to just make it out perfectly fine. Plus, your mind is out of control and you focus on the wrong things.

And yes of course, whatever I reply to you will be held against me, I am aware.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
So as I take it you are writing this from a spaceship where you hacked a computer?

As I replied to your other post, tone down, and develop without going in the frontline.

As you may have understood this is not a shitty game of you playing Rambo and expecting to just make it out perfectly fine. Plus, your mind is out of control and you focus on the wrong things.

And yes of course, whatever I reply to you will be held against me, I am aware.

no one said that this would happen i didn't expect anything like this and where was the demons and satan which are supposed to be protecting me?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

where were the demons?

You haven't even been a SS for a month and you already want the Gods to show Themselves to you? There are SS who have been dedicated and advanced for years and they haven't talked to the Gods directly yet!

And you need to know yourself. Of course everyone will tell you that these numbers are from the enemy. It's your job to understand if the Gods are the ones trying to communicate with you or if it's the enemy.

I've been communicating with my GD through numbers of 66 and 666 before I knew that 66 is a bad number. But I have the confirmation it's him. No one here will know if it's the enemy or your GD better than you.

It's not okay to do the dedication more than once. What the actual fuck? Father Satan doesn't have time for our whims. If you're SS, you need to know that your dedication was received. I almost burned my desk when dedicated and Father Satan still received it so I don't see what's the problem here.

You need to grow up and stop screaming for attention. The Gods listen to us when we talk to Them and They help us when we need it. But They won't cuddle you and keep you in a pink bed like a baby. We're supposed to advance and be independent. They guide and help us. They don't do this in our place.

If you're not advanced enough to see or hear Them you won't. You want to? Focus on advancing.

Adam said:
So first of all let me tell everyone my level spiritually i'm new and i'm on day 24 of the 40 day meditation program.

So yesterday when i layed on the bed before going to sleep my thoughts were everywhere so i decided to do void meditation with my eyes closed which resulted in a meditative sleepy state and then i saw white like i though that they wanted to scare me like they did when i opened my third eye and then i saw a white woman with black eyes all black their was no any white in the eyes and then i opened my eyes and closed it again so it goes away and then my brain and the top half of my skull vibrated like a drum or a bell and then i started hearing some quite sounds in my head and then a sound saying something which i don't really remember it was in an alien languge it was something like ZENNungrmkgwiii and then some weird words and then it said "What's up?" "What's up?" "What's up?" but this was in my first language which is Arabic and then it said "You went in it" in Arabic too and then it said "You are going to regret it" it said it alot of time these 2 and then i started affirming that i'm fully safe and protected in everyway and did some aura of protection and then felt asleep with axiaty. So that's the threatening part and here comes the abduction.

So after a couple of hours later that's from what i remember i found my self dreaming of someone talking to me on a Movie theater screen his body and face was taking the entire screen like journalists and then after a couple of seconds later. i saw 3 small round ufos outside the window they started pulling me or putting me back very slowly and i saw all that when my eyes are closed and then i got an Adrenalin rush which made me wake up and open my eyes and i started shaking and sweating very hard. i sweated as it's like 80 degrees Celsius. And then i stayed on the bed for a little bit very confused and terrified i don't know why i even felt it right now when i wrote it. and then i started raging and saying where's satan? where is the demons? which are supposed to be protecting me as the SS said btw no demon talked with me and i never felt them or any of this and i guess they are just ignoring me or something like that and then i got thoughts to stop the final RTR and the meditation or atleast the final RTR and then i started saying fuck the goyim that was their decision to be stupid sheep and that it's Satan's job to fight the enemy and free them from the enemy not mine and I'm still saying this and their is a big chance that i will stop doing the final RTR like i don't want to wake up in a ufo full of greys tomorrow or what do you all think. Even i feel that they had me with them today i don't really feel good right now.

And btw i woke up at 2AM and i'm still awake until now and i'm asking about what to do and how to deal with this problem because i really don't know how to talk with Satan and the demons.
and i see 3 numbers like each other which you all say that it's from the enemy like 222 333 444 555 777 888 999 etc. that's the only form of communication which i got. AND YOU ALL SAY THAT ITS FROM THE ENEMY
and right now when tell me that the demons are protecting me it's like saying to a xian that the angles are protecting him but he never sees them and i will never believe anything which i didn't see from now on.
and i even might leave SS. i guess that's just an army which is created to fight the jews nothing more.
and i even think that the jews created SS to trap the gentiles and turn them in goym i'm very confused right now
and i know that most of the answers will be like Don't panic as long as you are dedicated you are safe. it's like telling a Muslim as long as you are a Muslim and you blow your self up you will be going to the 7th heaven.
and i'm going to re do the dedication for the third time just in case satan didn't notice it. btw i don't have access to any physical tools.

Do void meditation. Everyday.

It sounds like you're just letting your mind be the master of you, letting it run around like a monkey in a jungle gym, flying from branch to branch while hollering. If you don't want these attacks/psychic harassment to affect you the way it does now, you have to be in control of your mind. Not letting your mind control you.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html

Be absolutely sure and DO NOT MISS cleaning your aura and chakras, and doing the Aura of Protection upon waking in the morning (or whenever you wake up) and before you go to sleep for the night.

This will lessen attacks considerably and prevent worse attacks, if any, when you are sleeping.

You are demanding for Satan and the gods to appear. They are not divine vending machines, to answer your call and whims and desires like they are your servants. Show some respect.

You take care of your end, they are very responsible and take care of theirs, including your Guardian Demon/ess looking out for you. Sometimes they do not always appear when we get psychic harassment.

It's so we learn to be strong on our own, and defend ourselves, and learn how to handle the enemy.
Do what you can, on your own end, with your own resources, energy, time, to invest in your own protection and safety through what I listed above, and through advancing and evolving your soul and mind and soul.

I have experienced much harassment and psychic attack when I was new. Now I have hardened myself to it, and they have upped their game. They are on the warpath. But Satan and our Guardians got our back. You have to be strong, and steel yourself mentally and spiritually. It doesn't get easier. But if you have the right mindset, attitude, and do your meditations and learn from your experiences, you become a hardened warrior in mind.

Spiritual Satanism is no place for the weak. Do not be weak.

It is hard at first because this is TRUE spirituality. This is not the religions of sheep, fools and imbeciles and weak soft people. You will adjust. Give yourself time, be patient, and stay close and strong to and in Satan and spiritual Satanism.

Hail Satan.

So you had a weird dream? That's nothing to cry about. Everyone has weird dreams sometimes. Nobody needs to protect you from that.

The gods don't waste their time and efforts on worthless worms, they are too busy holding the entire planet together, and other planets also at the same time. They keep us physically safe, but can't waste their energy on making sure we are always comfortable. Especially in such a small dumb way as just having a weird dream. They do protect you, but they don't control your dreams. And you can't expect to never have any kind of little discomfort just because "the gods are supposed to be doing everything for me! :cry: " If they treat you like a baby forever, would you ever be anything other than a baby?

Do you want the gods to care about you more? What do you do for them? What are you worth? Remember actions are better than words. Anybody can say they are dedicated to anything, but what do they really do to help?

From what I've seen you wrote before, it looks like you are progressing on exactly the right track. You are growing, you are helping with the RTR, you are strengthening and improving yourself. This is all they want from you. So you have nothing to worry about because you can see where this path is taking you. Think like a line on a graph, you are steadily growing, so you can see you're going toward a great place. So just keep going.

The whole point of that dream was a psychic attack to try to fill you with doubt and confusion, so you have felt that doubt and confusion. But now it is time for you to move past that and keep going. If there was anything actually dangerous, the gods do protect you from it. But a little psychic hit like that is nothing, that's all the enemy can do is just try to freak you out a little. These kinds of things are allowed to happen to you, because it shows you which areas you need to strengthen more. And it shows you that YOU ARE WINNING! That's why the enemy want to stop you so bad.

This kind of thing is normal and all of us get hit with it sometimes to some kind of level. It'll be in different ways for each person depending on their own personality, because the enemy wants to scare each of us in our own worst way. So tell them to fuck off because you aren't stopping! And keep going. You can take little steps if that's easier, but you can't stop.

Adam said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

where were the demons?

I have nothing further to tell you than what other SS brothers and sisters did.

Adam said:
Adam, this is just a psychic attack from the enemy which happens and has no harm on us the main objective of it is to shake our beliefs about Satanism. If you allow the enemy to win you would be weak satanism is no place for the weak we are elite warriors that have had many attacks and overcame it and became stronger sometimes those attacks make us stronger in the mind and spirit I've had many attacks in the past sometime to the point of almost insanity and confusion but after that I got stronger and realized the source of the attacks wasn't Satan it was the enemy and now I am a much better evolved person because of father I can't express my gratefulness to him and he never left me when I had hard times and attacks he always stayed with me but because we are not advanced we can't feel, see, or hear him but that will come soon enough unlike the jewish and islamic god he gives the means to see and feel him and his power I hope my words encourage you to defeat the enemy. And conquer yourself. I am also an Egyptian and a former muslim so we have a lot in common. Stay strong brother
Hail Father Satan forever for he is Eternal Truth

Adam said:
no one said that this would happen i didn't expect anything like this and where was the demons and satan which are supposed to be protecting me?
Waiting for you to learn to stand on your own two feet. There are no jew 'muh footprints in le sand' here. If you are a warrior, then you rely on yourself, not cry that you got a fingernail scratch on your arse cheek which no-one can see and which no-one cares about. You have a shield - use it. Once you have learnt how to hold and carry that shield properly, then you can move onto a larger, heavier shield. Once you have buffed-up a bit, hen you can carry body armour, as well, along with your shield.

Do you have 47 minutes? -
https://youtu.be/pqZbQe2Gacw

As for no-one saying that you would have a nightmare or a shit attack - you might want to read the posts on the forum. Get it out of your mind that "god" is going to protect you and mollycoddle you so that you can be a lazy non-warrior. You must learn before you can fight and be a warrior. With the way you have been going, you will burn yourself out rather soonish. If you don't get that out of your head, then good day. We'll leave the light on for you - but the energy bills are expensive so hurry up.

astrally flame said:
Adam said:

come on how can you expect to win a war when you are afraid of your opponent..all of these attacks should motivate you that the enemy is scared of you they see that you can be very dangerous to them and their agenda..they are trying to make you give up and you let them win yet you are demanding help outside of you..adam please in spiritual world using common sense is very important you say satan and the gods didnt come to help..let me ask you this question what can you do if you see a 5 yrs boy been beaten or hit by a 2 yrs girl will go fast and furious to the 2 yrs girl and give her a huge slap for hitting a 5 yrs boy?? When you know that a 5 yrs boy can beat a girl to the point of chopping her head off..be strong warrior.

astrally flame, this is a very poor example to use. Yes, children do fight and bicker, but allowing a two year to hit a five year old, or a five year old to "beat a girl to the point of chopping her head off" is absolutely unacceptable. It falls to the parents or guardians of these children to teach them acceptable behavior so they don't grow or turn into tyrants and criminals later on.

Go back and read what you wrote, and re-consider wording things more carefully in the future. You are sending the wrong message and you also look like you didn't think thing through before pressing "submit".

FancyMancy said:
Adam said:
Waiting for you to learn to stand on your own two feet. There are no jew 'muh footprints in le sand' here. If you are a warrior, then you rely on yourself, not cry that you got a fingernail scratch on your arse cheek which no-one can see and which no-one cares about. You have a shield - use it. Once you have learnt how to hold and carry that shield properly, then you can move onto a larger, heavier shield. Once you have buffed-up a bit, hen you can carry body armour, as well, along with your shield.

As for no-one saying that you would have a nightmare or a shit attack - you might want to read the posts on the forum. Get it out of your mind that "god" is going to protect you and mollycoddle you so that you can be a lazy non-warrior. You must learn before you can fight and be a warrior. With the way you have been going, you will burn yourself out rather soonish. If you don't get that out of your head, then good day. We'll leave the light on for you - but the energy bills are expensive so hurry up.

Or you can parry and riposte with your weapon if you don't like carrying around shields. ;P

My planets in the 12th house, primarily Jupiter and Pluto, give me lots of
blessings. I have been very protected even though I should be keeping up with my AoP, Voids, basically what is outlined in the 40-day program.
For myself it is still very hard to keep my fire alive, 3-4 years ago I found this site because I was looking up Succubus's. I found occult stuff fascinating, like they have a harry potter book with all the monsters n stuffs in it. This was my attitude back then, but however it happened I found this website and everything just sort of clicked. I grew up with really religious grandparents stricly christians, that would whip you as jesus loves you this I know playing in the background.
I never held any sort of emotional attachment behind christianity, but making sense of the joy of satan website it all became clear as day. I did the dedication ritual twice, the first time the fire alarms went off for 15 minutes loud af. The second time same thing happened and kept thinking I failed the ritual, but I had to tell myself that I did what I could and in order to gain Satan's favor I must first prove myself.
I dablled in the the RTRs occasionally, the chakra empowerments, but I was never committed to it long term. Work/Gaming/Unhealthy Thoughts, thinking I was gonna spend my life working a soulless lifestyle with no friends. I never gave meditations the attention it deserves, you feel so much better doing them, but starting to do them is tough.
You feel what is right for you and no one can tell you any different. There are guides outlined that are provided by this site. I don't know if you mentioned, but if you're doing RTRs and the enemies have noticed you, they will take you down early to prevent you from becoming a bigger threat. This site literally gives you the tools for success, I shamefully have let potential go to waste time and time again until finally I was freed and now I'm realizing how important all of this was.
Please follow these guides, doing Aura of Protection to keep you protected at all times will grow stronger the more you layer on the energy, Aura cleaning is not just cleaning the days filth, it's stated to be of previous life times as well, Surya is a fantastic mantra and there is more knowledge here to research, Void meditation is to erase all and to achieve mental balance in my own words. You're focus is being trained, I still find myself with random shit every now and then, but do not grow frustrated and keep trying.

astrally flame said:
Sorry my bad to every one who feel sad about my statement @magus stop being so sensitive it was just the words nothing more i was trying to make it clear that he/she can win 100% against those aliens nothing more and if you really think about the part of chopping a head off can a human be able to chop a head of another human being i dont think so and children always fight if they are fighting doesnt mean their parent fail to teacher them right and wrong.. they always fight for small things everyone know that..and now you are showing other people the wrong side of my statement..i guess if it was so wrong in the way that you say it is the moderator would have not approve it right.but if my statement hurt anyone please forgive let say maybe i think of that because i love horror movies.

I really don't think that Magus was being too sensitive.

You need to understand that our words have consequences. Especially in this community, where they can be seen by other members - especially the new ones - or people who wish to join us. You have painted a very gruesome picture through your words.

I also enjoy the horror genre quite a lot. But there's a difference between keeping that passion to yourself and giving such statements on public discussions.

Don't take it the wrong way - she didn't say this to chew you. She only brought this to your attention.

And the moderators approving this isn't a very good defense. They approve most things, as long as they aren't incredibly dumb.

You must learn how to take constructive criticism without calling other people "too sensitive". It happens. We make mistakes. We learn from other members, we take into consideration what they tell us or try to make us understand and we move on.

Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:
Adam said:

Or you can parry and riposte with your weapon if you don't like carrying around shields. ;P
I suppose, but when you have thousands of arrows flying towards you, I don't think the Matrix Maneuver will work on all of them!

astrally flame said:
Sorry my bad to every one who feel sad about my statement @magus stop being so sensitive it was just the words nothing more i was trying to make it clear that he/she can win 100% against those aliens nothing more and if you really think about the part of chopping a head off can a human be able to chop a head of another human being i dont think so and children always fight if they are fighting doesnt mean their parent fail to teacher them right and wrong.. they always fight for small things everyone know that..and now you are showing other people the wrong side of my statement..i guess if it was so wrong in the way that you say it is the moderator would have not approve it right.but if my statement hurt anyone please forgive let say maybe i think of that because i love horror movies.

The moderators have approved your comment for a reason or several. I'm sure if you stopped to think about it, you would figure it out yourself.

Don't be so dismissive to what other people say. If you actually meditated regularly and started opening your soul and mind, you would become more "sensitive" yourself and not be so coarse and careless with your words.

You don't like being corrected? Are you sensitive yourself? Don't like being wrong or you get embarrassed?

This isn't a Reddit or Facebook group where you can spout whatever bullshit you like. I see bullshit words, I call it out. That's how I am. Don't like it or me? Too bad.

Since it is safe to assume you are new, that when you advance and grow in power, your words (spoken and written) will have more power and weight. You will feel this, see this, experience this. But that's IF you apply yourself.

If I didn't care, I wouldn't say something. I'd let you go on your merry, ignorant and careless ways and you would not be wiser or more learned, if you actually took my words as it was: not an insult, but a gentle correction.

You want to advance and evolve and be better in general? Then take criticism and corrections as they are, instead of acting dismissively to other people to took the time to tell you why you said was not cool.

I understand that words may seem harsher on-screen when you cannot see the other person's face and body language.

I understand you, when i was new here and before of know joy of Satan i didn't know what to do in cases like yours and i wondered the same: "where are the Gods", and xtian things like that. Later, i learn enough about it, and look me, I'm great! Lol.

Just don't give up and don't think so much in that. Things will be different for us. Satan cares their people, but we need take care of ourselves too. So don't afraid of the enemy, their attacks will not kill you, unless they use a bazooka,but that is not probably.

You pushed the enemy and they pushed back. Stop being a pathetic weakling. What part of spiritual WARFARE didn't you understand?

You claim that you are from Istanbul which means you speak Turkish. Even thou mine is very limited I know ''Adam'' means Manly man or The Alfa Male (the vast irony considering this name also refers the male jew which is infamous for being weak and broken) however none of you posts even slightly resonate with the name you have chosen for yourself.

You mind reeks of jewish filthy where you think you can accumulate all the positive effects of taking place in this warfare and none of the consequences. Many of us get harassed on a daily bases yet none of us throw a childish fit and backhandedly try so scare others from participating.

Did you really think we wouldn't notice this?

You seem to not understand/forget the fact that we are children of a divine being and we are much more intelligent and sharper than any of the jews and can even imagine. After all the masters of the jews specifically created them in a way so they can never get past a certain point of development. Such a sad SAD destiny isn't it? I would feel bad for them if they weren't the literal scourge of this world. Every day they are getting closer and closer to failing their reptile masters. The panic should really take over them as they are actually fully screwd. This failing race is not only going to face the wrath of Satan but actually their own masters for failing them big lolz

In the past, some of the Gentiles may have made the mistake of not taking them seriously but the new generation won't make the same mistake twice. If I were you I would think twice before posting BS into Satan's house on earth as you are directly drawing his attention. For better or worse.

I thought I was done with RTR's today. Guess Im not. Gözüm üstünde.

Hey all thanks for all your help!

I'm writing this to let all of you know that I'm going to continue the Final RTR and meditation

and I'm also going to participate in Yom Kupper and I'm going to go HARDCORE to take revenge from these aliens which tried to scary me and stop me and which were attacking me without stopping but now i took my protecting and cleaning very seriously and I'm not getting attacked anymore.

and I'm also going to do today the full final RTR 2 times to just sharpen my weapons.

The enemy made me wayyy stronger than before.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!

Adam said:

I'm writing this to let all of you know that I'm going to continue the Final RTR and meditation

and I'm also going to participate in Yom Kupper and I'm going to go HARDCORE to take revenge from these aliens which tried to scary me and stop me and which were attacking me without stopping but now i took my protecting and cleaning very seriously and I'm not getting attacked anymore.

and I'm also going to do today the full final RTR 2 times to just sharpen my weapons.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!
Fuck yeah Adam now that's a true Satanist. You conquered your fears and illusions and now will conqueror your enemy using Satanic power(RTR) also get ready for some attacks because of the jewish holidays we will reverse this upon them and return the curses to them 10X and will destroy the jewish god (grey hive mind) all with our hard work and blessings of father Satan.
Hail Satan Forever

Adam said:

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!
Don't push too far too soon. If you start trying to climb a steep hill on your bicycle on hard gear, then you're not going to get very far at all. On the other hand, you might need to do that so that you can gain the experience from it and realise other things to do.

FancyMancy said:
Adam said:

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!
Don't push too far too soon. If you start trying to climb a steep hill on your bicycle on hard gear, then you're not going to get very far at all. On the other hand, you might need to do that so that you can gain the experience from it and realise other things to do.
He is not going to go hard as in doing 3 hours of meditation and burning himself out what I think he means is that he will go hardcore on the RTRs which is healthy and needed I think that because I posted something like that related to it on the topic of moy ruppik preparations

FancyMancy said:
Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:

I suppose, but when you have thousands of arrows flying towards you, I don't think the Matrix Maneuver will work on all of them!

Yes, it was a joke since we're speaking figuratively. Unleash an omni-directional energy burst that disintegrates the arrows. ;P

Rebelservant1 said:
Ahahahahaha
"Rabbi Adam come back to your fellow chosen!"
Also "my queen", lol. Dude is probably into some servant-queen play with some disgusting jewish hag :lol:

Rebelservant1 said:
It seems to me that what happened to you was the same thing that happened to my queen. She started on this path and was heavily attacked. Then she realized the truth. Which is that these are not attacks these are the angels trying to help you! They know that the jos is harmful not only to Jewish souls but to ALL SOULS!!!! My advice to you Adam is undo the dedication and stop the rtrs. What you do from there as far as religion goes is up to you
What the fuck is that jewish fucker doing here? And why is his post approved. I am a Satanist and it is not harmful for me it changed my life to the best please ban this jewish infiltrator moderators

Shael said:
Rebelservant1 said:
Ahahahahaha
"Rabbi Adam come back to your fellow chosen!"
Also "my queen", lol. Dude is probably into some servant-queen play with some disgusting jewish hag :lol:
I really don't get why this infilitrator has his post approved with his jewish disgusting queen. Eww

Rebelservant1 said:
It seems to me that what happened to you was the same thing that happened to my queen. She started on this path and was heavily attacked. Then she realized the truth. Which is that these are not attacks these are the angels trying to help you! They know that the jos is harmful not only to Jewish souls but to ALL SOULS!!!! My advice to you Adam is undo the dedication and stop the rtrs. What you do from there as far as religion goes is up to you
Loooool :lol:
You are doing like cockroach that got stung from a parasitic wasp

Rebelservant1 said:

"do literally anything you want religiously as long as its not jos"

"commit actual animal sacrifice and rape children because those arent jos therefore these are good"

That's a good summation of that last sentence.

I know this horse shit needs no actual refutation since literally everyone can see through this post, but still, how amusingly transparent.

Rebelservant1 said:

Fuck off, you Jewish piece of shit.

mercury_wisdom said:
Rebelservant1 said:
What the fuck is that jewish fucker doing here? And why is his post approved. I am a Satanist and it is not harmful for me it changed my life to the best please ban this jewish infiltrator moderators

The moderators are approving some of their posts as to "train" the newer members on their behaviour. And for us to understand how petty and disgusting they are.

As you can imagine, such posts are approved occasionally for a reason.

Rebelservant1 said:

Jews: "Please Adam, stop the RTR because they're killing us." "Angels are trying to help you. They don't want to kill you!"

Pathetic... Just pathetic... :roll:

BlueLight said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Rebelservant1 said:

The moderators are approving some of their posts as to "train" the newer members on their behaviour. And for us to understand how petty and disgusting they are.

As you can imagine, such posts are approved occasionally for a reason.
Ok

astrally flame said:
magus.immortalis said:
astrally flame said:

The moderators have approved your comment for a reason or several. I'm sure if you stopped to think about it, you would figure it out yourself.

Don't be so dismissive to what other people say. If you actually meditated regularly and started opening your soul and mind, you would become more "sensitive" yourself and not be so coarse and careless with your words.

You don't like being corrected? Are you sensitive yourself? Don't like being wrong or you get embarrassed?

This isn't a Reddit or Facebook group where you can spout whatever bullshit you like. I see bullshit words, I call it out. That's how I am. Don't like it or me? Too bad.

Since it is safe to assume you are new, that when you advance and grow in power, your words (spoken and written) will have more power and weight. You will feel this, see this, experience this. But that's IF you apply yourself.

If I didn't care, I wouldn't say something. I'd let you go on your merry, ignorant and careless ways and you would not be wiser or more learned, if you actually took my words as it was: not an insult, but a gentle correction.

You want to advance and evolve and be better in general? Then take criticism and corrections as they are, instead of acting dismissively to other people to took the time to tell you why you said was not cool.

I understand that words may seem harsher on-screen when you cannot see the other person's face and body language.
:D no dont worry i didn't feel bad i understand.. but have you ever work with or see the goddess beleth?? She told me that you are right

I haven't met or seen the goddess Beleth yet.

I apologize for using harsh words in my first post in reply to you. I wasn't in the best head space and some of that leaked into the post.

Calm down its psychological war fare if u were in real danger the gods and goddess's would have been there to kick some ass . ur still a newby they just want to scare u away. I mean I've had bad dreams to train my mind by my gds . relax they wouldn't let you be abducted . trust me on that stay strong .do as cobra says he's a real Satanist don't get mad at his answers. He's trying to help deal with your head problem u gotta understand cobra better. No in fighting allowed so saith satan!! Hail satan !! Hail Satan's commander HP cobra !! Ps do 6 month training PDF next it goes farther 40 days is basic training for the mind . hint hint .mind . wanna see our gods and goddess's do work !!!!!!!!! You have to earn things its a work ethics thing

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back