Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Aquarius said:
Ryan369 said:
Aquarius said:
So you aknowledge that you are race mixing but you are asking if race mixing is ok? No dude, it’s disgusting.

I said I knew she was European and Oriental. Hitler said the Japanese are "Aryans" of the East, which is why he allied with them. Ultimately, unless you know a person's full pedigree, you have no idea what race they are. The JOS also says that many DNA tests are faulty. So how is a person supposed to go about finding a pure Aryan, when everybody is so mixed up today? Also, why does it matter at the end of the day? What is the biggest reason to keep your pedigree pure?
The biggest reason to keep your pedigree pure is survival of the race and some damn values, race mixing is disgusting and that’s not what only I believe but what also the Gods believe, because it’s retarded, degenerated and sick, there is no greater disgrace than being a traitor to your own race by mixing with other races. Hitler might have said that, but you have totally not understood the meaning of that, he doesent mean that they are are white, that’s just stupid to think, but that they are pure race asians.
If you are not a pure Aryan yourself don’t worry about finding a pure Aryan as you would just be corrupting her bloodline if you are not of pure race but focus on finding a partner that isnt of another race, that too difficult or you would rather go along with the plan of the jews of mongrelizing the west?

I agree with Aquarius.

Race mixing is like you having sex with another species of animal, for example: you having sex with a dog or a donkey. It's not natural and you are betraying not only your race, but yourself, too. Your "children" are mongrels and not only are they really not your children, nor are they a part of your family, but you have ruined their lives because of your selfishness and stupidity. You're also damaging yourself and your soul by having sex with another race different than your own.

EgyptianStar666 said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
EgyptianStar666 said:
I've read different things here... please help me clarify.

When we reincarnate, do we still keep our personalities?

When we reincarnate, are we always born with the same signs in our natal chart (astrological signs) as the previous life?
We keep the same personality, just maybe a little bit different. Like maybe some new focuses and qualities added in that weren't as strong before, or a little bit less focus on a quality you used to have.

You're astrology won't be exactly the same, but it will usually be very similar.

I have a demon mate, will he be in my next life? I'm nervous to ask him.

Succubi and Incubi, tend to, when treated with the proper respect, uphold their relationships to a high extent, compared to humans. So yes, if your relationship has walked down this road, more than likely will.

In reality none of this is any more complex than any other situation about life, with numerous species existing.

You are just blindfolded from understanding that what we broadly refer to as "race", is an accumulation of karmic, spiritual, mental, physical, and material history, and inner information of a species. Race is not some arbitrary term. It's the history of evolution of a species and therefore it's line of evolution. Race is a natural term, observable by anyone who has eyes.

The reason why Gods are against this practice is that it's against the notions of the cosmos. The above blueprints try to perfect themselves, actually diversify, and advance in their environment and existence.

You will never understand the above unless you think outside of the mere material world which surmises that our existence is only meant to be monkeys, of which color and location is irrelevant, so mix it out, and yolo it, wouldn't be big problems, as nobody really cares. As thus this will always be something you will never understand unless your personal consciousness and the individual racial mind is somehow touched, and you realize that race goes way deeper than gross materialism.

The individual identity and wanting to exist as a species is a no question. People want to exist as they are same as any other species wants to maintain itself and its blueprint for refining and improvement, and to continue on the path they started and want to continue.

It's the absurdity of race mixing one should be questioning and demanding evidence about, not the captain obvious stuff one can see every time they take a walk in nature. You will not see a chicken mating with a eagle and producing offspring, nor the sheep will flirt with zebras and lions.

Ryan369 said:
Aquarius said:
Ryan369 said:
I said I knew she was European and Oriental. Hitler said the Japanese are "Aryans" of the East, which is why he allied with them. Ultimately, unless you know a person's full pedigree, you have no idea what race they are. The JOS also says that many DNA tests are faulty. So how is a person supposed to go about finding a pure Aryan, when everybody is so mixed up today? Also, why does it matter at the end of the day? What is the biggest reason to keep your pedigree pure?
The biggest reason to keep your pedigree pure is survival of the race and some damn values, race mixing is disgusting and that’s not what only I believe but what also the Gods believe, because it’s retarded, degenerated and sick, there is no greater disgrace than being a traitor to your own race by mixing with other races. Hitler might have said that, but you have totally not understood the meaning of that, he doesent mean that they are are white, that’s just stupid to think, but that they are pure race asians.
If you are not a pure Aryan yourself don’t worry about finding a pure Aryan as you would just be corrupting her bloodline if you are not of pure race but focus on finding a partner that isnt of another race, that too difficult or you would rather go along with the plan of the jews of mongrelizing the west?

Okay. I understand the concept, but what is the point of creating many races and then telling them to stay away from each other? What is the real meaning behind all of it? When I hear JOS talk about this, they explain it in such a superficial way that it almost sounds like the Christians who say "The Bible says it, so I believe it". The Christians dont know why they believe their crap. They just believe it without understanding it. There's a wisdom that comes with understanding. I believe that race-mixing goes against nature, but I dont understand it, nor do I understand why its so important to the Gods. Why didnt they just make everybody white and be done with it? Why does it have to be so complex? A black man can harness just as much prana as a white guy and attain the same level of consciousness and do the same magic, so what makes them inferior? Just the fact that they're nit from Enki? I'm open to all logical explanations. Not, "Its disgusting". Thats not an argument. Thats an emotional bias. I want real evidence.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EgyptianStar666 said:
We keep the same personality, just maybe a little bit different. Like maybe some new focuses and qualities added in that weren't as strong before, or a little bit less focus on a quality you used to have.

You're astrology won't be exactly the same, but it will usually be very similar.

Thank you in advance.
Hail Satan

I have a demon mate, will he be in my next life? I'm nervous to ask him.

Succubi and Incubi, tend to, when treated with the proper respect, uphold their relationships to a high extent, compared to humans. So yes, if your relationship has walked down this road, more than likely will.
Thank you, HP Hooded Cobra for clearing that up for me.

Now I have questions about kikes. I don't get out much and I have yet to see the difference... what does a kike's soul look like? What do their chakras look like? Do they really look different from gentiles? If so, how different?

I’m sure there’s an answer already out in the forums (though I can’t find it), and this is probably definitely a newbie question.

So I know souls belong to a particular soul group: black, white, and Asian. What soul group do Brazilians and people as mixed as Brazilians belong to? Like say a person is half white, and the other half is every part of the rainbow. All this super mixing of blood is maddening and I can’t give a clear answer to someone who needs it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You will not see a chicken mating with a eagle and producing offspring, nor the sheep will flirt with zebras and lions.
Yeah, like look at the Liger, where they force lions and tigers to produce offspring. They’re riddled with health problems and are often in much pain through their lives and die prematurely. For what? Do be some novelty? Even many species of dogs have these same issues as they’re overly cross bred. I spent a lot time working in animal shelters when I was young and saw it first hand. They would breed an adorable looking dog that the owner could ‘show off’, but it was always in pain and suffering.

Nature’s screaming at us, don’t do this!
But our environment, ya know... it’s sick.

Solar Falcon said:
I’m sure there’s an answer already out in the forums (though I can’t find it), and this is probably definitely a newbie question.

So I know souls belong to a particular soul group: black, white, and Asian. What soul group do Brazilians and people as mixed as Brazilians belong to? Like say a person is half white, and the other half is every part of the rainbow. All this super mixing of blood is maddening and I can’t give a clear answer to someone who needs it.
They are now their own established sub-race, individual and seperate from the 3 main races. A pretty similar example is the Arab sub-race.

Eric13 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You will not see a chicken mating with a eagle and producing offspring, nor the sheep will flirt with zebras and lions.
Yeah, like look at the Liger, where they force lions and tigers to produce offspring. They’re riddled with health problems and are often in much pain through their lives and die prematurely. For what? Do be some novelty? Even many species of dogs have these same issues as they’re overly cross bred. I spent a lot time working in animal shelters when I was young and saw it first hand. They would breed an adorable looking dog that the owner could ‘show off’, but it was always in pain and suffering.

Nature’s screaming at us, don’t do this!
But our environment, ya know... it’s sick.
There is an actual official problem in the hospitals, that mixed race people are needing organ and blood donations, but their body can not except an organ from anybody else because they are so different. They get a transplant, but then the body rejects and tries to fight the transplanted organ. Or they get a blood donation, but the body tries to fight against the new different blood. For example, even a parant can not give a kidney to their own child because they are so deeply and absolutely different from each other. Where the parent is infinitely closer relation to a complete stranger than they are to their own child.

Someone from Romania told me that curses will be published in Sanskrit. I tried with key advisors to search the forum but I did not find anything in the search engine. Where is the link? I want to read, it made me curious.

Solar Falcon said:

In many cases some of these people are probably brand new souls created through the mixing process. The sheer fact is since there is a strong darkness to Brazilians they are probably closer to African souls albeit it's kinda Amer-indian so some redman souls as well.

Unfortunately this wonderful (((rainbow))) is precisely the schlock of shit the enemy forces unto nations. If you study Brazil like some of our members has it's surprising it hasn't gone communist yet. Brazil is like the most multi-cult, multi-racial in the World. In fact it's probably a testing facility to impose on nations. Much like how China is technologically manipulated through cameras or virtual money. Brazil is probably like the nuclear option when it comes to imposing poverty and corruption. Brazil is CORRUPT as hell many are hopeful for Bolsanero but unfortunately it's kinda like the youtube video of Fabian the Goldsmith. There are many politicians wanting to fix the situation but the system is so shit, how the fuck do you ever repair shit. The only thing some of these good politicians can do is polish the turd nicely and hope no one fucks anything up.

wariorSS said:
Someone from Romania told me that curses will be published in Sanskrit. I tried with key advisors to search the forum but I did not find anything in the search engine. Where is the link? I want to read, it made me curious.
Never say any curse in Sanskrit! It would stick to your soul.

Solar Falcon said:

They are now their own established sub-race, individual and seperate from the 3 main races. A pretty similar example is the Arab sub-race.
So if a non-white man has relations with a half-white person, isn't he violating universal law?

It says in the Runes page that Sowilo is the rune of the Sun. Currently the Sun is in Libra, its fall. So if I understand it correctly, is this a bad time to start a Sowilo working?

I'm looking to start a working to increase will power. If Sowilo is currently out of the question, would some other rune work for that end?

Thank you.

StyleCoin said:
Solar Falcon said:

So if a non-white man has relations with a half-white person, isn't he violating universal law?
there’s no half white, if a person is half white she’s black or of the other race.

StyleCoin said:
Solar Falcon said:

What is the specific situation? What race are both ofof them? Are they the same? You didn't say that they are the same. You need to find someone who is the same as you.

My next question is not really related to Satanism.

I wonder how a man can find his "vocation" in life?

I graduated from high school, but did not study any further: I do not book what I really care about. I care a lot: history, politics, philosophy, psychology, yoga, movies, music ... I can't choose!

How can I find out where I am going in life, what profession is really for me?

Could an astrological analysis tell you? Personality Test? Other?

Thanks.

StyleCoin said:
What is the specific situation? What race are both ofof them? Are they the same? You didn't say that they are the same. You need to find someone who is the same as you.
but it's a sub race

Aquarius said:
StyleCoin said:
there’s no half white, if a person is half white she’s black or of the other race.
I understand now

Does JoS represent the original, untainted Freemasonry?
The general consensus is that the Founding Fathers of USA were the last (notable)true Freemasons before (((Weisshaupt & co.))) took over this institution/practise.

StyleCoin said:
StyleCoin said:
but it's a sub race
Find somebody who looks as similar to yourself as possible, and have healthy children with them.

TimberWolf said:
Does JoS represent the original, untainted Freemasonry?
The general consensus is that the Founding Fathers of USA were the last (notable)true Freemasons before (((Weisshaupt & co.))) took over this institution/practise.
Exposing the illuminati
  https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=17895&p=67828  
True Masonry
  https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=9825&p=33985   
Why Hitler Destroyed "Freemasonry"
  https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3237&p=18741   

StyleCoin said:
but it's a sub race
Find somebody who looks as similar to yourself as possible, and have healthy children with them.
I will do this in the future. =)

I got 2 questions for now:
1.How to create an austral temple and meet demons their?
2.How to learn from satan and the demons?
BTW I don't have access to any physical tools not even a candle at this point of time.
Thanks.

hailourtruegod said:
Lovelorn 666 said:
Hi, so I'm new here. I've (((lost))) my pasword for the egroups, I know I didn't because it was a simple sentence I used. So I've been struggling for about three days just to join the groups with a new account. Instructions are vague and it's like the groups are disabled for me specifically because I followed online tutorials and everything, tried on multiple devices and being open about personal info regarding registration to yahoo and linking account to my yahoo Id..... I gave up nothing worked.... so I remembered these forums and now this will be an alternative place of guidance for me. Anyway without making this too long... I want to help Satan, it's feels like my life's purpose. Had lots of positive experiences that were blatant... This may sound dumb and maybe egocentric but I'm special in a way to him, it's a strong sensation. So I was wondering are there any routines I can do to help our kind on a everyday basis? Is this where the reverse torah rituals comes in? Are those still a thing? Where do I start and what else can I do? Thank you.

Welcome,

Best things anyone can do are first and foremost the Final RTR. Internet warfare is a must as well and make sure to do anonymously always. Being in the groups and forums and engaging in conversations and helping people when they ask questions is great way to help as well.

:)

Thanks! I was actually waiting for more replies. Thank you I've been doing online warfare for a very long time now. People are actually very receptive to the truth concerning the abrahamic cults.

Adam said:
BTW I don't have access to any physical tools not even a candle at this point of time.
Thanks.
It’s all in the meditation and magick section.

Aquarius said:
Adam said:
Thanks.
It’s all in the meditation and magick section.
You don't need anything, not even a candle. Just have to read http://www.joyofsatan.org http://www.exposingchristianity.com http://www.kabbalahexposed.com
http://Www.blacksforsatan.org

Solar Falcon said:

Thanks, brother :)

Gear88 said:
Solar Falcon said:

In many cases some of these people are probably brand new souls created through the mixing process. The sheer fact is since there is a strong darkness to Brazilians they are probably closer to African souls albeit it's kinda Amer-indian so some redman souls as well.

Unfortunately this wonderful (((rainbow))) is precisely the schlock of shit the enemy forces unto nations. If you study Brazil like some of our members has it's surprising it hasn't gone communist yet. Brazil is like the most multi-cult, multi-racial in the World. In fact it's probably a testing facility to impose on nations. Much like how China is technologically manipulated through cameras or virtual money. Brazil is probably like the nuclear option when it comes to imposing poverty and corruption. Brazil is CORRUPT as hell many are hopeful for Bolsanero but unfortunately it's kinda like the youtube video of Fabian the Goldsmith. There are many politicians wanting to fix the situation but the system is so shit, how the fuck do you ever repair shit. The only thing some of these good politicians can do is polish the turd nicely and hope no one fucks anything up.

Thanks for the input :)

Peter said:
My next question is not really related to Satanism.

I wonder how a man can find his "vocation" in life?

I graduated from high school, but did not study any further: I do not book what I really care about. I care a lot: history, politics, philosophy, psychology, yoga, movies, music ... I can't choose!

How can I find out where I am going in life, what profession is really for me?

Could an astrological analysis tell you? Personality Test? Other?

Thanks.

Astrology can definitely guide you here and help you find out what would be the best career path for you.

Besides that, focus on what you'd like to do in your life. You have quite a few options there: Political Sciences, Psychology - but I wouldn't recommend getting a degree in this field with how corrupted it is nowadays -, Philosophy, History. Maybe something related to the media.

I've seen a lot of people succeed in fields that are considered unsuccessful. So you should focus on doing something that represents and fulfils you. The key to success is to be really damn good at what you're doing and make yourself stand out in said career. And for that, unless you have a crazy work ethic and discipline made out of iron, you need passion and dedication.

You said you enjoy yoga. Why not become an instructor? It's something that has gained popularity over the years.

It can be very difficult to get into Politics - for obvious reasons - and Philosophy should be done with something else. Maybe Philosophy with History. Or Political Sciences with Philosophy.

You have choices. But you need to do some serious soul searching and see what fits you best for now. No one says you need to stick to one thing for your whole life. You can change your career or move to something else once you feel the need.

A reading in astrology will be very useful for you when it comes to this. So if you need it, don't hesitate to get one.

You can get them from HP HoodedCobra or Lydia:

www.lydiasastrology.com/services.html

https://www.josmarket.org

Ascended Kundalini = Super Intelligence?

I am thinking of the kind of intelligence that people diagnosed with Savant syndrome have in the ordinary sense.

For example:
-Kim Peek ("Rain Man") - he remembers everything he reads
-Daniel Tammet - mathematical synthesis, language inclusion (learned Icelandic within 1 week)
-Temple Grandin - developed livestock aids (recommended movie: Temple Grandin, 2010)
-Srínivásza Rámánudzsan - mathematician (recommended movie: The Man Who Knew Infinity, 2015)

I don't think the people listed here have anything to do with the kundalini, but did they make them such geniuses?

Thanks.

Peter said:

I am thinking of the kind of intelligence that people diagnosed with Savant syndrome have in the ordinary sense.

For example:
-Daniel Tammet - mathematical synthesis, language inclusion (learned Icelandic within 1 week)
-Temple Grandin - developed livestock aids (recommended movie: Temple Grandin, 2010)
-Srínivásza Rámánudzsan - mathematician (recommended movie: The Man Who Knew Infinity, 2015)

I don't think the people listed here have anything to do with the kundalini, but did they make them such geniuses?

Thanks.
Abilities, spiritual and mental, from past life developements. Mixed with astrological alignments in their natal charts that give extreme abilities. Not necessarilly from spiritual advancements during this lifetime.

Peter said:

For example:

Thanks.
Abilities, spiritual and mental, from past life developements. Mixed with astrological alignments in their natal charts that give extreme abilities. Not necessarilly from spiritual advancements during this lifetime.

Thank you for your answer.

I have a question regarding the 40 day meditation program by HPHC. Why it tells you to open crown chakra after opening the third eye? What about the 6th chakra?
Is this safe?

Peter said:
I make a meditation list, where I compile all the existing meditations into a note list by difficulty level.

You said that the writings of Vovim Baghie and Kai Purr were not good, unreliable.

Please tell me which one is usable, right, and which one I neglect from the list below!

Vovim Baghie Meditations:

-Azazels’ Heart Chakra Meditation
‐Connecting With The Earth: Meditation On The Earths’ Energy And Pulse
‐Pineal Gland Meditation: Empowering And Developing The Pineal Gland
-The Sun\Gold Chakra
‐Meditation Enhancer's: The Inner Structure Of The Chakra
‐Using The Enhancer’s
‐True Trinity: Meditation Empowerment in Three’s
‐Dramatically Increasing Your Vibration: Going Past The Speed Of Light
‐Advanced Pineal Gland Empowerment: Using External Male And Female Fluids
(https://seethetruth.ucoz.ru/_ld/0/10_HP_Vovim_Bahgie.pdf)

Kai Purr Meditations:

-Method of creating Philosopher's Stone
(https://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/kai_purr_writings.pdf)

It would be important. Only these are missing from the list!

Thanks.
You can throw all those in the garbage

Peter said:
I make a meditation list, where I compile all the existing meditations into a note list by difficulty level.

You said that the writings of Vovim Baghie and Kai Purr were not good, unreliable.

Please tell me which one is usable, right, and which one I neglect from the list below!

Vovim Baghie Meditations:

-Azazels’ Heart Chakra Meditation
‐Connecting With The Earth: Meditation On The Earths’ Energy And Pulse
‐Pineal Gland Meditation: Empowering And Developing The Pineal Gland
-The Sun\Gold Chakra
‐Meditation Enhancer's: The Inner Structure Of The Chakra
‐Using The Enhancer’s
‐True Trinity: Meditation Empowerment in Three’s
‐Dramatically Increasing Your Vibration: Going Past The Speed Of Light
‐Advanced Pineal Gland Empowerment: Using External Male And Female Fluids
(https://seethetruth.ucoz.ru/_ld/0/10_HP_Vovim_Bahgie.pdf)

Kai Purr Meditations:

-Method of creating Philosopher's Stone
(https://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/kai_purr_writings.pdf)

Thanks.
You should leave out all of them. Truth is none of them are useful, and the authors of it were drugtards and egopathic delusionals, nothing more than that. The meditations on JoS are everything you need to build a stable foundation of power and openess to be able to contact the Gods:)

Aquarius said:
Peter said:

Thanks.
You should leave out all of them. Truth is none of them are useful, and the authors of it were drugtards and egopathic delusionals, nothing more than that. The meditations on JoS are everything you need to build a stable foundation of power and openess to be able to contact the Gods:)

Oh great, I'm happy now! I didn't really like these meditations anyway.

hi my brothers.
I have two questions.
1 Is Physical Training and Stretching a Replacement for Yoga?
2 A rune at work. Ex: Gebo (number 7)
If I start work with 7 reps and 9 confirmations.
Can there be these 14-28 reps and 18-20 reinforcements in the future? Or if I have more time to do it repeatedly (7 reps 9 confirmation) x2?

Keksz666 said:
hi my brothers.
I have two questions.
1 Is Physical Training and Stretching a Replacement for Yoga?
2 A rune at work. Ex: Gebo (number 7)
If I start work with 7 reps and 9 confirmations.
Can there be these 14-28 reps and 18-20 reinforcements in the future? Or if I have more time to do it repeatedly (7 reps 9 confirmation) x2?
Hi brother. For the first question, I can't say for sure but I believe it's not really an replacement, while it's still benefic. For the second one the reps can be multiplied, while the affirmation is not really necessary to be multiplied.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back