Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I need help i guess an enemy spell got me

Adam

so i get some thought forms from now and then of serving the royal families and the jews and giving them free stuff and services and being their slave and even images of them and videos in my head.

i do the final rtr everyday and this https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=12572

and i do alot of cleaning too everyday.

and it still comes and i had it 5 minutes ago

so what's the solution?

thanks.

Don't panic and don't worry, if you're dedicated it's gonna be fine.

Just do your aura of protection + cleaning and meditation daily without fail. And you will be just fine

When you are new like you are, Demons will protect you a lot and closely, even if you do not consciously understand it.

Void Meditation, practice being able to not think about things. So then if the thought comes up again, you could ignore it and make it disappear.

Like our Highpriest said, I want to add in the biggest thing they can accomplish with their attacks is to knock you off your meditation routine so like HP Hooded Cobra said relentlessly clean and aura of protection during these attacks you might find energy pushing distraction onto you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back