Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Important Rosh Hashanah

Mageson666

Important Rosh Hashanah

The time of the enemy holiday Rosh Hashanah is going to be from Sept 29 to Oct 1.

The purpose of this holiday is to start the wheel of energy that will connect with Yom Kippur the following week. Yom Kippur from the Kabbalah adept Rabbi's is when the Jews engage in a series of rituals in which they work to remove the negative energy on their racial soul from all the ritual sacrifices and such they commit and then transfer the energy onto Gentiles to curse Gentiles with. Hence the scape goat concept at this time.

Rosh Hashanah is the ritual of the Jews creating and sending the energy into October in which the Rabbi's will do a series of long Torah rituals to recharge the wheel of the Torah for the new Jewish year. This is why last October the Jewsuit Pope Francis was begging the Catholic Goyim to pray the Rosary all month long. The main Rosary prayer is the Our Father prayer that is taken from the Jewish Bible thus the energy connects into the wheel of energy of the Torah.

Rosh Hashanah relates to the creation of the Jewish soul in Kabbalah and the days of creation in Genesis. Adam is the Jewish race in the Talmud and the soul of the Jewish race. Adam was symbolized as having the Zohar a shining jewel that is the soul energy of the Jewish race and the book of Kabbalah from YHVH that was passed on to Abraham later on. The mysteries of this are the 22 Hebrew letters of which their YHVH created the Jewish soul with.

Rosh means the head. This day relates to the seven days of creation in Kabbalah and the Torah. The Jews wear the black box upon the head the tefillin has a four pronged Shin letter that is made to encode another Shin letter within the design to show 7 prongs of the Shin and the prongs of the Shin are made of Vav letters. Its showing the code for the 42 names of god that of 6 times 7 that relates to the 42 names of god in Kabbalah. The 42 names are from the Hebrew names of the seven days of creation in which the Jewish god creates the world in Judaism this is done with permutations of the 22 Hebrew letters this also relates to the Jewish race being created during this period. Hence Rosh Hashanah. The other meaning of this ritual is the Jews are working to manifest their thought form of YHVH into the material world and take over. Torah means Grimoire in Hebrew its a book of spells the Jews recite in Hebrew and create the power with such and put the wheel of energy into motion of their thought form YHVH to manifest into the world and its built upon the 22 Hebrew letters.

The 42 names are about manifesting the spell of the Torah into the new world that the YHVH is working to create through them. The new beginning the Jews are working to manifest at Rosh Hashanah is a world without Gentiles. The Jewish god created the world with the 22 Hebrew letters in Judaism.

During this period of Sunday the 29th of September through to the first of October do the Final RTR as much as possible. Doing the Final RTR as much as possible on these dates will drain the energy they are attempting to channel to Yom Kippur and the wheel of their year.

Would be good if you would write for the topic:
Important Rosh Hashanah RTR from 29.9.2019 - 01.10.2019 as much as possibel.

will probably reach more people. thx for the information HP Mageson666.

Thank you for the heads-up. Is it just me or does anyone else feel disgusted to even pronounce those jewish holiday names in their head?

Thank you HP Mageson.

Yes, as was said please everyone, do the RTR as much as possible, this will screw any plans the Jews have for this year with their rituals and make it work in our favor.

We are advancing our souls and are therefore stronger than them.

I'm sure you all have things going on but its important to make time for spamming them. Its a worthy sacrifice.

Thanks for the heads up.

I am doing Final RTR these days 3 x 9 times per day ( 3 rounds of 9x). Shall I up this even more on those days. Maybe 6 is better?

Hail Satan! Forever!

We will make this whole holiday a work of destruction against the Jews by the Jews themselves if I understand this right all their karma from these horrible acts will be upon them. So the Jews will be aiding us this year unknowingly if we do the final rtr enough to make this backfire on them. Remember this to add motivation oh and yes I will do the RTR more times each day those days. Some of them also do sacrifices that whole week though up to and I believe ending on Yom Kippur though. I remember reading that somewhere so maybe we should spam the RTR until the 10th I will spam it more those days for sure though.

Larissa666 said:
Thanks for the heads up.

I am doing Final RTR these days 3 x 9 times per day ( 3 rounds of 9x). Shall I up this even more on those days. Maybe 6 is better?

If you have time and don't feel like it's overdoing it for you then 6 is very much better as that is a number the Jews use all the time but it doesn't have to be a certain number of times do it as much as you comfortably can. If it makes you feel good 6 is a good number for this. Don't overdo it though. Do what you can.

Hail Satan! Forever!

Shael said:
Thank you for the heads-up. Is it just me or does anyone else feel disgusted to even pronounce those jewish holiday names in their head?

Funny hearing someone else saying it. Of course Hebrew, once you know the meaning of it, is disgusting and loathsome beyond words. However even before knowing any of this, if you're looking at language from the pure perspective of "how it sounds to the ears".

Gods. What an ugly fucking language. You can almost hear the spitting and hawked loogies in your head. The "divine language of the chosen" sounds sure sounds like fucking ass.

Shael said:
Is it just me or does anyone else feel disgusted to even pronounce those jewish holiday names in their head?
Agreed. The name and any thought about jewish holidays makes me disgusted and angry.

Shael said:

Same. The only hebrew word I can really tolerate is shekel and that's because it's usually being used to mock them. Even seeing the letters still on the page of the RTR after closing my eyes to visualize their dissipation is enough to give me this uncomfortable sensation in my heart chakra.

We're going to do the RTRs so hard that these bitches won't realize how their energies are vanishing. We're going to complete cancel out their energies.

Larissa666 said:
Thanks for the heads up.

Hail Satan! Forever!

Thank you for your noble efforts. I recently joined and have yet to engage in such rituals, however such posts like this serve as inspiration for me. Such dedication by my comrades is an awesome sight to see.

Hell yeah time to fuck these rats UP! definitely doing the full RTR at least three times a day!

Quick Question: is there a specific exercise that raises the most energy? I want to make sure I got more than enough juice for these days. I've been doing SATANAS into my main chakras and I feel like it does the job but I'd like to know the best way to raise the most energy. Thanks in advance my brothers and sisters ☺

Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Buer!!!!

Shael said:
Reverse it mentally, instead of pronouncing it normally ;)

Hanashah Shor.

Lydia said:
Shael said:

Hanashah Shor.
That's a great idea. Thanks Lydia :)

Lydia said:
Shael said:

Hanashah Shor.
It's litterally what i do, glad i'm not the only one :lol:

Shadowcat said:
Is there a minimum of time that should elapse when performing RTR's between one anothet?

That's something I'd like to know as well. I plan on performing several a day during the holiday and I can only get mine in during the dead of night, as I'm living with my grandparents.

Shadowcat said:
Is there a minimum of time that should elapse when performing RTR's between one anothet?
HC once said that if you are experienced, it's sufficient to wait just a few minutes in between. I'd say anywhere from 15 to 3 minutes, or if you are in a rush you can just wait 1 or not wait at all. Keep in mind though that you can eliminate all waiting time if you just do more reps on one RTR instead. For example if you want to do 3 RTRs, you can just do one RTR with 27x each letter instead of 9x. :)

Shadowcat said:

None as you are doing the same rtr you don't have to take any break between them. That only applied when we were doing different rtrs in the same day like the schedule.

If you are doing the other rtrs there is really no need to as we are focusing on the final rtr although if you never did the other ones some claim it gets rid of curses still on the soul that the final Rtr didn't (but the thing is eventually it will it just probably takes longer as you are removing it all at once not focusing on the specific curses) but still it's not needed and in my opinion eventually might do nothing or a lot less as we are destroying the power of the Hebrew alpabet which is the launguage itself so it would make sense that using it in reverse would be weakened too idk. It probably is a complete waste of time to do the others now.

Good Luck

Shadowcat said:

I do it in sets of twos and then do my meditations which also raises energy in between.

Larissa666 said:
Thanks for the heads up.

Hail Satan! Forever!

Of course the more the better but you doing 3 sets of 9 is good enough. I hope you are not over working yourself and remember to raise energy in between each set, of course.

Thank you for your dedication, Sister.

HPS Shannon said:
Shadowcat said:

I do it in sets of twos and then do my meditations which also raises energy in between.
I see so theres no minimum of time in between each one like say 15 or 30 minutes? We can just after the last one we did raise energy all over again and do another?

Shael said:
Shadowcat said:
HC once said that if you are experienced, it's sufficient to wait just a few minutes in between. I'd say anywhere from 15 to 3 minutes, or if you are in a rush you can just wait 1 or not wait at all. Keep in mind though that you can eliminate all waiting time if you just do more reps on one RTR instead. For example if you want to do 3 RTRs, you can just do one RTR with 27x each letter instead of 9x. :)
The old Rtr's where each for different things, for example, we had the communication RTR and the 72 names of god RTR, both are like two different spells and this is why they said that it is best you wait between them, it's like when you do a spell and then if you want to do a different spell you wait 30 minutes. The Final RTR is one spell, you don't have to wait, you can do back to back or like you said multiples of 9, it's the same thing.

I do my power meditations in bey
Tween the RTrs for maximum power but of course you can do as many in row as one chooses...

luis said:
Shael said:
Shadowcat said:
The old Rtr's where each for different things, for example, we had the communication RTR and the 72 names of god RTR, both are like two different spells and this is why they said that it is best you wait between them, it's like when you do a spell and then if you want to do a different spell you wait 30 minutes. The Final RTR is one spell, you don't have to wait, you can do back to back or like you said multiples of 9, it's the same thing.
thanks, HPS and you guys :D. yeah i did a double of 18 last night...i think ill be doing more of these...i do a minimum of 3x3 a day (i try to do 9 but im short on time during my job, so ill do a full 9 in the evening usually)

HP Mageson666 said:
Important Rosh Hashanah

The time of the enemy holiday Rosh Hashanah is going to be from Sept 29 to Oct 1.

The purpose of this holiday is to start the wheel of energy that will connect with Yom Kippur the following week. Yom Kippur from the Kabbalah adept Rabbi's is when the Jews engage in a series of rituals in which they work to remove the negative energy on their racial soul from all the ritual sacrifices and such they commit and then transfer the energy onto Gentiles to curse Gentiles with. Hence the scape goat concept at this time.

Rosh Hashanah is the ritual of the Jews creating and sending the energy into October in which the Rabbi's will do a series of long Torah rituals to recharge the wheel of the Torah for the new Jewish year. This is why last October the Jewsuit Pope Francis was begging the Catholic Goyim to pray the Rosary all month long. The main Rosary prayer is the Our Father prayer that is taken from the Jewish Bible thus the energy connects into the wheel of energy of the Torah.

Rosh Hashanah relates to the creation of the Jewish soul in Kabbalah and the days of creation in Genesis. Adam is the Jewish race in the Talmud and the soul of the Jewish race. Adam was symbolized as having the Zohar a shining jewel that is the soul energy of the Jewish race and the book of Kabbalah from YHVH that was passed on to Abraham later on. The mysteries of this are the 22 Hebrew letters of which their YHVH created the Jewish soul with.

Rosh means the head. This day relates to the seven days of creation in Kabbalah and the Torah. The Jews wear the black box upon the head the tefillin has a four pronged Shin letter that is made to encode another Shin letter within the design to show 7 prongs of the Shin and the prongs of the Shin are made of Vav letters. Its showing the code for the 42 names of god that of 6 times 7 that relates to the 42 names of god in Kabbalah. The 42 names are from the Hebrew names of the seven days of creation in which the Jewish god creates the world in Judaism this is done with permutations of the 22 Hebrew letters this also relates to the Jewish race being created during this period. Hence Rosh Hashanah. The other meaning of this ritual is the Jews are working to manifest their thought form of YHVH into the material world and take over. Torah means Grimoire in Hebrew its a book of spells the Jews recite in Hebrew and create the power with such and put the wheel of energy into motion of their thought form YHVH to manifest into the world and its built upon the 22 Hebrew letters.

The 42 names are about manifesting the spell of the Torah into the new world that the YHVH is working to create through them. The new beginning the Jews are working to manifest at Rosh Hashanah is a world without Gentiles. The Jewish god created the world with the 22 Hebrew letters in Judaism.

During this period of Sunday the 29th of September through to the first of October do the Final RTR as much as possible. Doing the Final RTR as much as possible on these dates will drain the energy they are attempting to channel to Yom Kippur and the wheel of their year.

I just had the funniest visualization. A giant shin letter ripped off me and flew at some rabbis. They were like bowling pins and it smashed into pieces on them and blew them away.

Like the letter was twice the size of them. I started laughing. Because I get thoughtforms ripping off but that was pretty funny.

Like team rocket jew style. Oy vey were blasting off again. Little diamond sparkles in the sky. Slaps hands together as to remove dust.

Aldrick Strickland said:
I just had the funniest visualization. A giant shin letter ripped off me and flew at some rabbis. They were like bowling pins and it smashed into pieces on them and blew them away.

Like the letter was twice the size of them. I started laughing. Because I get thoughtforms ripping off but that was pretty funny.

Like team rocket jew style. Oy vey were blasting off again. Little diamond sparkles in the sky. Slaps hands together as to remove dust.
The other day I visualized the vav letter flipping upside down and kicking a group of disgusting Jews far away as if it were a giant boot before it disintegrated. This echos and symbolizes what is truly taking place on the Astral, these letters are ripped off of our souls by the Final RTR and hurled back at the Jews with the force of a missile, hitting the rabbis reading curses the hardest. Rosh Hashanah will be a blast this year.

Shadowcat said:

no, you even can increase the vibration + 9 for each letter(for exampel instead of 9 -> 18 ->27...). but the affirmation stayes the same x3.

For new people I would advice to stay with 9 since with higher ones it is easyer to misscount.

HP Mageson666 said:
Important Rosh Hashanah

so should i only do the final RTR? or all of the RTRs?

Satanic greetings HP's brothers and sisters i will be doing a good 6 to 9 RTR's per day during there season of filth, and cause as much damage to them as possible.

HAIL SATAN

Horizon666 said:
Satanic greetings HP's brothers and sisters i will be doing a good 6 to 9 RTR's per day during there season of filth, and cause as much damage to them as possible.

HAIL SATAN

This goes for everyone, I reply to bump this thread up. The enemy is starting their dross today and we must start with counteracting them. Be focused.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Adam said:
so should i only do the final RTR? or all of the RTRs?
Always do just the final RTR. It replaces any previous ones, hence the name "final".

Fuchs said:
Shadowcat said:

no, you even can increase the vibration + 9 for each letter(for exampel instead of 9 -> 18 ->27...). but the affirmation stayes the same x3.

For new people I would advice to stay with 9 since with higher ones it is easyer to misscount.
thanks.
i am actualy doing it on multiples as in each one x27= 3 RTRS at once...just got done with my second set of 3...the next one i will wait for the hour of saturn >:)= 9 for the whole day

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back