Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

All Broken Links In Library

Way_Seeker666

(I only started checking the file names from #P onwards as this was the first time I noticed one was incorrectly linked. I had to do this on my phone and was just checking that the download confirmation popped up.
I will check from A to O and reply in this thread with any errors found.
I will also go through the MP3 library like this.)

Broken links:
#0 - 9:
* 5 times a day
* 6000 invader incidents per day
* 66 questions and answers on the holocaust
* 666 by High Priestess Maxine

#A:
* Adolf Hitler the man who fought the bank <the youtube channel was taken down>

#B:
* Black race used by jews #wakanda
* Sunday July 10 2016 the bibe numbers and recent shootings
* (((Black lives matter))) officially joins (((isis))) <the youtube channel was taken down>

#C:
* Christianity and communism jewish twins Hitler was not a christian <the youtube channel was taken down>

#D:
* Decades old rotting meat worth $500 million seized in china food scandal

#E:
* exposing christianity works but the alternative link just loads the library PDF page
* Exposing the holocaust the six million lie (but the alternative link works fine)

#F:
All working

#G:
* The good jew?
* Great days by Joseph Goebbels

#H:
* Handbook for Satanic Covens
* Hate by HPS Maxine - the alternative link is not working
* Hate crimes agains jews <the youtube channel was taken down>
* Hellstorm the rape of Germany <removed by jewtube due to "hate speech">
* the holodomor by teloc vovim - ghe alternative link is not working

#I:
* Icecream RTR
* Islam...
* It's judasim - the alternative link is not working

#J:
* Jewcy the borg - the alternative link is not working
* Jewish Monsanto's genetically modified organisms
* Joy of Satan astrology PDF of all writings of High Priestess Maxine (the alternative worked fine)

#K:
* The "kaaba" idol stone

#L:
* Libertarianism by High Priest Don

#M:
* Magick, Satan is God, The Mages of the Aryan Race - alternative link is not working
* Money spells - alternative link is not working
* Mossad involvement in Munich and Nice - alternative link not working
* The multi-plans of the jews for NS movement control

#N:
* Nazino affair by Teloc Vovim - alternative link is not working
* Netanyahu I speak for all jews
* News, freedom of expression, online war - alternative link is not working
* A normal day in Paris more riots from Paris <the youtube channel was taken down>

#O:
* On weather HP Maxine

#P:
* Paris and the french situation - this links to the PDF "paedophilia legalized in Europe"
* Put extra energy into cleaning your aura - this links to the PDF "Purging our JoS from from internet history"
* Palmistry by HPS Shannon - the alternative link goes to the PDF "parapsychological powers of the siddhis documented already."
* Potsdam jewish communist world dictatorship - the alternative link opens SatansLibrary.org
* Proof that St. Paul shooting was a hoax <the youtube channel was taken down>
* Protocols of the learned elders of zion, concerning the protocols - alternative link is not working

#Q:
Both working

#R:
* Regarding justice - the alternative link goes to the PDF "Race war America 20?? The jew take over with communism"
* Racist Europe - far right on the rise <jewtube says the video is unavailable>
* Re: Why almost all gods are male
* Regarding affirmations
* Runic meaning - the alternative link is not working

#S:
* Satan, Demons, Races and kingdoms of the world - this links to the PDF "Satan and self-love, identity
*Satan is god, the word of life, and the name of the original religion
* Satanism by High Priest Mageson - the alternative link is not working
* Satanists are you ready for total war - the alternative link is not working
* Sir Isaac Newton, Satanist - it works but titles Mageson666 as Priestess instead of Priest
* South Africa today <jewtube says the video is unavailable>

#T:
* This is an answer I gave to the question of the end of isreal
* The nazarene thoughtform links to the PDF "the name if god the name of wisdom"
* This is wartime, cope and advance links to the PDF "they want to bring it down"

#U:
All working fine

#V:
All working fine

#W:
* Why should the bible be legit - the alternative link goes to the PDF "The welfare system and communism - High Priestess Shannon"
* We're not sorry!! <jewtube says the video is unavailable>

#Y:
* The year 2000 by Jospeh Goebbels - the alternative link is not working
* Year zero - the alternative link is not working
* Youth and the war - the alternative link is not working

I have already corrected these [and more] three times within the last couple months, and they keep flagging them, which is always the same - they go down from any provider that is, and then here we go again, I have to redo the whole library all the time.

Thanks a lot for pointing this out, I'll tend to this again. The library is the hardest website to keep organized and operational until today.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I have already corrected these [and more] three times within the last couple months, and they keep flagging them, which is always the same - they go down from any provider that is, and then here we go again, I have to redo the whole library all the time.

Thanks a lot for pointing this out, I'll tend to this again. The library is the hardest website to keep organized and operational until today.

Do you want me to check if there's more incorrect links in A through O, and go through the MP3 library like this as well, or is it unnecessary?
I'd like to help if I can, I know you guys have a lot to do.

Way_Seeker666 said:
(I only started checking the file names from #P onwards as this was the first time I noticed one was incorrectly linked. I had to do this on my phone and was just checking that the download confirmation popped up.
I will check from A to O and reply in this thread with any errors found.
I will also go through the MP3 library like this.)

Broken links:
#0 - 9:
* 5 times a day

#A:

#B:
* (((Black lives matter))) officially joins (((isis))) <the youtube channel was taken down>

#C:
* Christianity and communism jewish twins Hitler was not a christian <the youtube channel was taken down>

#D:

#E:
* exposing christianity works but the alternative link just loads the library PDF page
* Exposing the holocaust the six million lie (but the alternative link works fine)

#F:
All working

#G:
* The good jew?

#H:

#I:
* Icecream RTR
* Islam...

#J:
* Joy of Satan astrology PDF of all writings of High Priestess Maxine (the alternative worked fine)

#K:
* The "kaaba" idol stone

#L:

#M:
* Magick, Satan is God, The Mages of the Aryan Race - alternative link is not working

#N:
* A normal day in Paris more riots from Paris <the youtube channel was taken down>

#O:
* On weather HP Maxine

#P:
* Paris and the french situation - this links to the PDF "paedophilia legalized in Europe"
* Put extra energy into cleaning your aura - this links to the PDF "Purging our JoS from from internet history"
* Palmistry by HPS Shannon - the alternative link goes to the PDF "parapsychological powers of the siddhis documented already."
* Potsdam jewish communist world dictatorship - the alternative link opens SatansLibrary.org
* Protocols of the learned elders of zion, concerning the protocols - alternative link is not working

#Q:
Both working

#R:
* Regarding justice - the alternative link goes to the PDF "Race war America 20?? The jew take over with communism"
* Regarding affirmations

#S:
* Satan, Demons, Races and kingdoms of the world - this links to the PDF "Satan and self-love, identity
* Sir Isaac Newton, Satanist - it works but titles Mageson666 as Priestess instead of Priest

#T:
* The nazarene thoughtform links to the PDF "the name if god the name of wisdom"
* This is wartime, cope and advance links to the PDF "they want to bring it down"

#U:
All working fine

#V:
All working fine

#W:
* Why should the bible be legit - the alternative link goes to the PDF "The welfare system and communism - High Priestess Shannon"

#Y:

Awesome work this should be done monthly, or by monthly, they are terrified of the truth so they will keep flagging but we will keep persevering. HAIL ALL GODS OD HELL

Hello HP, can you or someone other poste a link which contain all sermon of Library in one pdf?
So if some link is broken, one can recovery the context thought this pdf... it's a good idea?

i wanted too ago translate this to italian but every time i remain fuck off due broken links : - (
* 5 times a day

Way_Seeker666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Do you want me to check if there's more incorrect links in A through O, and go through the MP3 library like this as well, or is it unnecessary?
I'd like to help if I can, I know you guys have a lot to do.

Please do because I am busy on other stuff and I cannot look into it, or I would have. I can no longer do functionality checks by myself, too much time consuming.

Thanks a lot.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Please do because I am busy on other stuff and I cannot look into it, or I would have. I can no longer do functionality checks by myself, too much time consuming.

Thanks a lot.

Ok, I'll get on it and post any finds in this thread.

My apologies for taking so long but here are all the broken and incorrect links for the PDF library.
I should have the MP3 library checked by Wednesday (currently Sunday evening).

Broken links:

#0 - 9:
* 5 times a day

#A:

#B:

#C:

#D:

#E:

#F:
All working

#G:
* The good jew?

#H:

#I:
* Icecream RTR
* Islam...

#J:

#K:
* The "kaaba" idol stone

#L:

#M:

#N:

#O:
* On weather HP Maxine

#P:

#Q:
Both working

#R:
* Regarding affirmations

#S:

#T:

#U:
All working fine

#V:
All working fine

#W:

#Y:

Incorrectly Linked:

#0 - 9:
All are correct

#A:
* A course in our RTR spiritual weaponry links to "paganism at risk for being the second christianity"

#B:
All are correct

#C:
* Christianity it is the oral torah links to "Christianity, teacher of Race Mixing, breeding De-Evolution"

#D:
* Disrespect on the kundalini links to "Decoding the 666 in kabala"

#E:
All are correct

#F:
* Few against millions links to "Fame by HP HC666"
* France by HP Mageson666 links to "Fame by HP HC666"
* France today links to "France by HP Mageson666"

#G:
All are correct

#H:
* Hitler, war. David Bowie, England then and now links to "Hitler's Pact with the Devil"

#I:
* It's Joy of Satan not joy of (((Samael))) links to "Immigration genocide of Italian People"

#J:
* jews are trying to pull the plug to force the microchip links to "jews are cursing Gentiles"

#K:
All are correct

#L:
* loyalty, faith and war links to "finishing jewish tyranny small working"

#M:
All are correct

#N:
All are correct

#O:
All are correct

#P:

#Q:
All are correct

#R:

#S:

#T:

#U:
All are correct
#V:

#W:

#X:
All are correct

#Y:
All are correct

#Z:
All are correct

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Here is the MP3 library. My apologies again for taking so long. If you want help with anything or for these checks to be done regularly please just email email me at [email protected] and ask.

MP3 Library

New Updates - 12th May
* Dealing With Astral Entities part 2 is not there, and part 1 is there twice
* Satan was god over Egypt - just a typo the "s" is missing from "was"

00/A:
* Adolf Hitler the man who fought the banks - youtube account terminated
* "Exposing the old testament" and "2010 Sermons part 11" need spacing between the links
* 666 Black Sun audio MP3s - doesn't open
* Adolf Hitler the life of a leader - links to "Adolf_Hitler-_His_Quotes_Regarding_Christianity.mp3"
* The agent of liberty what was the liberal entitlement - only part 1 is there
* Alt Right discussion - this is listed twice
* Anyone can advanve - this is listed twice
* Aryan Warrior Ethos - this is listed three times

B:
* Breeding the Aryan supermen part 1 and 2 are not opening
* (((black lives matter))) officially joins (((isis))) - youtube account terminated

C:
* christianity and communism jewish twins (Hitler was not christian) - youtube account terminated

Under Compilations:
* Futuristic transhumanism is listed twice
* Corrupted Allegories HP Mageson666 - Drug ((High)) Explained HP HC +comments (part 1) - part 1 and 2 are listed a few places down so this one is a duplicate
* Artificial Intelligence Then What / Joy and Happiness and Cleaning The Soul / Jews The Lords of Racist Holocausts - this is listed twice
* How the third eye works / president Nixon vice president Agnew fought jewish power - this is listed twice
* Infected JoS app / talmud six million lie / jews celebrate murder of 23 year old American girl - this is listed twice
* Jewish Rabbi Admits The End Game is WW3 / Anti Worldly Spirituality Debunked / Making Audios / Gnosticism is Satanic - this is listed twice
* jewish youth arrested / Iran charges Russia / cuck confession - this is listed twice
* Sexuality and the metaphysical / Dealing with Astral Entities / Search for Satan / New documentary the genocide of Indo-European - this is listed twice
* Still They Want to Nuke The Planet / A look at Hitlers Soul and Beliefs - this is listed twice
* Teaching for eternity / fighters and half cucks / common mistake / Ukrainian general - this is listed twice
* Holland / addictions / goyim roll it up - this is listed twice
* Movie Kabbalah Analysis project / RTR Schedule 8 -11-17 / I Thought Satan Was The Egotist / Spiritual Satanism The Root of the Tree - this is listed three times
* RTR Schedule Update /  Cursing back the enemy / Jew Rothschild Admits Family Helped Create Israel - this is listed twice
* Satan Answers The Why / So Who Said Satan Is Evil - this is listed twice
* So What Do You Call  / Satan Realtalk - this is listed twice
* Special for those dealing with depression / Living as a Hero / SELF CONFIDENCE /'joy and happiness - this is listed three times
* great indestructible jew debunked / question to alt right - this is listed three times
* question of the alt right long enough to be 40 minutes - this is listed twice
* Something to know / one more thing on physical training - this is listed twice
* The Agent of Liberty Part 1 / The Agent of Liberty Parts 2-3 Combined - this is listed twice
* The Elixir of Life /  RTR Schedule Update / You are not THEM/ Purpose of the Chri - this is listed twice
* Very Important Special Ritual /  Summer Solstice Ritual / Serpent Empowerment / Total Victory Not Just Victory - this is listed twice
* What Do You Guys Think /  Meditation and the Physical Body - this is listed twice
<end of compilations, #C continues below>
* Cursing back the enemy is listed twice

D:
All are working and correct

E:
* Exposing christianity audio mp3's - doesn't open

F:
* Futuristic transhumanism - this is listed twice

G:
* "god" kabala and Hinduism - this is listed twice

H:
* Happy Satan's Holiday - this is listed twice
* "Hate crimes" against jews - youtube account terminated
* Hellstorm: the rape of Germany - removed by youtube for "hate speach" violation

I:
* All are working and correct

J:
* jewish created BLM issues 10 demands for White slaves - this is listed twice
* The jewsish kabala part 1 - there is no part 2, and part 1 is listed twice
* the jewish financial cycle explained for clever people - this is listed twice
* the jewish founder of marxism - communism is zionism - this is listed twice
* the jewish world order the jews are using occult power - this is listed twice
* jews the lords of racist holocausts - this is listed twice
* Joy Of Satan website audio mp3s - doesn't open
* judaism is built on holocaust of gentiles - this is listed twice
* just how much the RTRs have been winning - this is listed twice

K:
* knowing the jews from their own writings and quotes - this is listed twice
* Kundalini and Hatha routine - these are not MP3s

L:
* The Las Vegas Tragedy The Holy Bible and Human Blood Sacrifice - this is listed twice
* leviathan and the jewish world order - this is listed twice
* The little White book 1 - 11 - this links to "The little White book 12 - 20"
* The little White book 12 - 20 - this links to "The little White book 21 - 24"
* The little White book 21 - 24 - this links to "The little White book 1 - 11"
* A look at Hitler's Soul and beliefs - this is also listed under #A

M:
* Adolf Hitler Mein Kampf, 1933 copy, english audiobook - youtube account terminated
* More with exposing the enemy - this is listed twice

N:
* new documentary the genocide of the Indo-European Yazidi people - this is also listed under #G
* A normal day in Paris, more riots... - youtube account terminated

O:
All are working and correct

P:
* Proof the jews are a race - this is listed twice
* Proof the St. Paul shooting was a hoax - youtube account terminated

Q:
Both are working and correct

R:
* "Re- the jews" and "regarding the jews" both link to the same file
* Replies about jews - this links to "Re-_We_Must_Stop_This_Guy_on_Instagram_(Urgent)_HPS_MD.mp3"
* Racist Europe - far right on rise - youtube says the video is unavailable

S:
* Satanism is about light - this is listed twice
* Sermons of Satan 2002 - 2005 volume 2 parts 1 to 6 - these are listed under #H as well
* South Africa today - youtube says the video is unavailable

T:
* the nature of jews and the future of their tools - this is also listed under #N
* the truth about the talmud part two - this is listed twice
* the agent of liberty what was the liberal entitlement part 1 - this is also listed under #A and there is no part 2 here either
* they still want to nuke the planet - this is also listed under #S
* the trine jew - this is listed twice
* Trump, the world and the RTRs - this is listed twice
* truth culture - this is listed twice
* Turkish minister calls for jihad in Europe - this is listed twice

U:
* US senators pushing for 20 years in prison - this is listed twice
* using light props - this is listed twice

V:
* the vegan agenda - this is also listed under #T

W:
* why did Hitler lose the war - this is listed twice
* why Europe is not revolting - this is listed twice
* why Spiritual Satanism is the best religion in the world - this is listed twice
* We're not sorry!! No apologies!! - youtube says the video is unavailable

X:
* xmas and the bible simply explained - this is listed twice

Y:
* you are not them - this is listed twice

Cfecit said:
Hello HP, can you or someone other poste a link which contain all sermon of Library in one pdf?
So if some link is broken, one can recovery the context thought this pdf... it's a good idea?
I also suggested HP Hoodedcobra something about this on the email but I'll have to take his silence as a "No" apparently.

I think HP Hooded Cobra is very busy, maybe one here can do this instead of him, if he agrees, because it's easy to do make this PDF, basically copy every Sermon and paste it in one document Word/Pages and next export to PDF, send to him this PDF so he'll put it on Library.

Cfecit said:
I think HP Hooded Cobra is very busy, maybe one here can do this instead of him, if he agrees, because it's easy to do make this PDF, basically copy every Sermon and paste it in one document Word/Pages and next export to PDF, send to him this PDF so he'll put it on Library.

Is not that easy. I remember for example a PDF about 9/11 has about 180 pages. If you just put everything in one .doc file, it will be a total mess. Everything has to be organised, you would need a table of contents to see where each article is, you would have to organise the space between each articles and so on. That's a lot of work that from my point of view is unneccesary because we have an archive with the entire library which you can download from here, if you scroll down the page and go to point 1
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18452&p=71777

Cfecit said:

I'm sure he still has the copys of the pdfs. If he doesn't one of our members like me or someone else has the pdfs. all he has to do is for every individual document upload some file hosting service and tie the link to the link in the library. Simply but very time consuming and often hard to find a place to keep up the documents obvious as it has been taken down several times already.
Or If what you are saying is for one of our members to do that to the current articles here on the forums not already on the library. Im sure someone is already currently working on that for him.

The Alchemist7 said:
Cfecit said:
I also suggested HP Hoodedcobra something about this on the email but I'll have to take his silence as a "No" apparently.

This has been done, it was an offline library. But it was taken down as simply, this sort of thing does not really work, unless the links themselves remain intact, which is the main problem of it all.

The Alchemist7 said:
Cfecit said:

Is not that easy. I remember for example a PDF about 9/11 has about 180 pages. If you just put everything in one .doc file, it will be a total mess. Everything has to be organised, you would need a table of contents to see where each article is, you would have to organise the space between each articles and so on. That's a lot of work that from my point of view is unneccesary because we have an archive with the entire library which you can download from here, if you scroll down the page and go to point 1
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18452&p=71777

This is not a bad idea, but the file may end up to be Gigabytes, and may not even be able to be opened. Pictures and everything has to be correct. For it to be slapped together and crap, it would be a problem.

I will see if I can find a way to do this, but table of contents is going to be really hard for this, let alone putting everything in proper order.

I am working on this to produce an outcome, will make it public when I have a draft ready.

Cfecit said:

i wanted too ago translate this to italian but every time i remain fuck off due broken links : - (
* 5 times a day

All broken links have been corrected 2 weeks before. On the other hand, a major update of around 300 new PDF's is also coming in. Due to how time consuming it is, I have been pacing the work in little by little.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This has been done, it was an offline library. But it was taken down as simply, this sort of thing does not really work, unless the links themselves remain intact, which is the main problem of it all.
The point was to upload all the pdfs in the platforms mentionned in the email and to add the links on the online Library. If the offline library was taken down by the enemy, is a totally different matter as the problem now is that you keep uploading the files and they keep being taken down. What I proposed might be a solution as I gave you the example justifying why but we never know until we try.

Probably you wonder why I'm so secretive about this, it's because I did state publicly that I'll translate for the french community and somehow it happened that I lost the archive, having to redo the work now, and I was expecting this to happen before I even started, that's why I won't say publicly anymore about any project that I will work on. Anyway I just offered to help

yeah definitely my idea of copy text of all Sermons into a single pdf is a crazy, sorry i didn't imagine it pretty good the amount of work.
So yeah the backup folder is good way, i didn't realize. The link to download the Encrypted file is down. Only the link of dropbox is still alive, I downloading it now.

Thanks and ciao

Cfecit said:
yeah definitely my idea of copy text of all Sermons into a single pdf is a crazy, sorry i didn't imagine it pretty good the amount of work.
So yeah the backup folder is good way, i didn't realize. The link to download the Encrypted file is down. Only the link of dropbox is still alive, I downloading it now.

Thanks and ciao

I actually did this. I just need time to look it around again.

The second link at "#S"

"Satan, Demons, Races And Kingdoms of the World" links to the wrong sermon.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Just doing my part, this is what i found is down.
Every link from anonymousfiles.io is dead.
an easy way to make this faster, i used DTA, download them all, downloaded every file then looked at which ones where errors then double check to make sure they where actually dead, a few of them were not dead, even thought it gave me an error. everything below was double checked.
* = no links work

Black Race Used By Jews #Wakanda - Black Panther -HP HoodedCobra666
Main link working, alternative link not working

*Decades-old rotting meat worth $500 million seized in China food scandal: report -- Mageson 666.pdf
no working link

*Satanic Covens.pdf
main link down -no alternative link

"HATE" by High Priestess Maxine Dietrich.pdf
main link down -alternative link is working.

The Holodomor.pdf
main link down -alternative link is working

Its_Judaism.pdf
main link down -alternative link is working

Jewcy_The_Borg.pdf
main link to way back machine working, alternative link down

Joy of Satan Astrology PDF of all writings of High Priestess Maxine on astrology found in all Joy of Satan sources.pdf
main link down Alternative link working

Libertarianism.pdf
main link to wayback working, alt link down

Magick, Satan is God, The Mages of the Aryan Race -High Priest Hooded Cobra 666.pdf
Main link to wayback working, alt link is down

money spells pdf
main link to wayback working, alt link is down

Mossad_Involvement-Munich-Nice.pdf
main link down, alternative link working

Nazino Affair by Teloc Vovim 666.pdf
main link to wayback working, alternative link down

Netanyahu: 'I Speak For All Jews'.pdf
main link down, alternative to wayback working.

News, Freedom of Expression, Online War -High Priest Hooded Cobra 666.pdf
main link working, alternative link down.

*Put extra energy into cleaning your aura by HPS Maxine.pdf
main link down, NO alternative link.

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.pdf
main link to wayback working, alt link down

*Satan Is God, The Word Of Life, And The Name Of The Original Religion -- by Mageson 666.pdf
main link is down, no alternative link.

Satanists, Are you ready for TOTAL WAR? -High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
main link working, alternative down

The Year 2000 by Joseph Goebbels.pdf
Main link to wayback working, alt link down

Year Zero.pdf by High Priest Don Danko
main link working, alt link down

Youth and the War by Josef Goebbels.pdf
main link down, alternative link working

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back