Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

HPS Shannon said:
ZolaLuckystar is Jew. We have seen pictures of her and her relative online. Azazel also told me she cannot be trusted. Myself, aome other members and the other clergy know this.

All the arguments here seem pretty convincing, and I also always felt that her "art" was really off. I've also seen that some people mentioned that they have seen Zola and her relative, and they apparently look very Jewish. Well, I (and many other people I am sure) could really use seeing that, to make even more certain.

So High Priestess. If you or someone else still has the supposed rat's pictures, would they be willing to share? Thanks!

The Alchemist7 said:
FancyMancy said:
You are responsible for your own actions. No member here is going to hold your hand and make sure you don't do foolish things.
This does not mean that everybody is free to create fake stories and is up to us to figure out if they are real or not. It would be a total chaos.
Don't send money to strangers!

itsatrap said:
HPS Shannon said:
ZolaLuckystar is Jew. We have seen pictures of her and her relative online. Azazel also told me she cannot be trusted. Myself, aome other members and the other clergy know this.

All the arguments here seem pretty convincing, and I also always felt that her "art" was really off. I've also seen that some people mentioned that they have seen Zola and her relative, and they apparently look very Jewish. Well, I (and many other people I am sure) could really use seeing that, to make even more certain.

So High Priestess. If you or someone else still has the supposed rat's pictures, would they be willing to share? Thanks!

no need as the jew will say it got 'exposed', google's on it

itsatrap said:
HPS Shannon said:

Someone posted a link to an artwork website that has a profile of this jewess. Just go back earlier in this thread, you will find it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Alchemist7 said:
Cfecit said:

I wonder why people rush in to help and imaginary person who might not even have existed. I understand why someone would help as I would do exactly the same.

Nobody can protect people from this.

You do not have much to worry from Paypal as these are largely automated but from random jews, you do, as many of them are totally nuts. Banks on the other hand, you HAVE to worry about.

Nobody can be behind your back and keep your hand from clicking and mailing random nuts people online like this one.

How many times I have said for people to stop creating slug frog pools with jews and private groups? Stop mailing random individuals?

A few hundreds of times. Will people listen and understand? Some people, of course not. How many times have I said all these years to drop these secretive fake JoS dens of retards and spare yourself the time and trouble?

And that is THEIR stupidity, nobody can protect them from this. They house these jewish dens, they become the hosts of the parasites, and they destroy themselves.

Another jew I have learned was promising people they would buy charts from them and that they should be giving them the money to maintain their "privacy" so that they would order on their behalf. In another den linked to the one in question. So this jew eventually stole their money, and never send them bought any chart or anything, and then blocked them or something. The jew stole it.

I could go on and on with stories. I have seen many. Jewishness is a very deeply embed DNA and blood and many people are as stupid as to listen to a sob story and try to make the jew a Gentile. Its not happening guys. A jew is a jew. As they stole a sack of grain two thoudand years ago, so they will steal today.

How much brain does it take to not get into the candy van of the fat hooknose?

You have said this a Thousand times. I have been a huge problem with this in the past. First with beginner Meditations Group in 2012 that reached over 130 members. Then I was part of SIDF for a time. Then I began a Skype group that after it reached over 10 members became a huge problem and I kept it under 9 from then on.

Then I met those who I could not stand to focus on for more then 2 seconds or it would physically hurt my head and make me wanna vomit. But nah they have to be okay because MUH feels and they mention Satan positively.

I apologize to you and I apologize to everyone. For not putting a stop to this sooner and for carrying on with such nonsense.

Ironically I shut my group down and Decided enough. I would go with what I know to be true. Literally the next day this topic starts. I feel the Gods were testing me. They were waiting for me to figure this out or pushed for it due to this coming. Its a little much to be coincidental.

I am enraged over this. This kike thought she would have my Family focus on jewish garbage and make 500 thousand off of it. That was the amount she looked forward to make on it by the way.

I will never participate in this nonsense again. I am an Aryan of Satan. I am tired of being played for a stupid Goyim! I just never had friends my whole life. I thought oh this could be it, real friends for once. Not be Alone anymore.

Even the Gentile ones are pure morons. Running off 15 year old logic. How they will do 200 hours of meditation a day so they can feel like theyre better then everyone. What makes this behavior? Being a fucking loser. Those are the ones you will run into 95 percent of the time or kikes.

I am an idiot, it takes me a long time to learn lessons. You have to talk to me real slow, so I get it. But at least im still here. Not having run off cuz your plan to attack Don and Cobra didnt work like the SIDF fucktards.

magus.immortalis said:
itsatrap said:
HPS Shannon said:

Someone posted a link to an artwork website that has a profile of this jewess. Just go back earlier in this thread, you will find it.
A couple of posts back the rat posted the ‘dna test’ on it there’s the rat’s name you can use that name on google.

The portrait of Astarte was really disgusting but I didn't say anything because I was new and didn't want to offend anyone.

magus.immortalis said:
itsatrap said:
HPS Shannon said:

So is that myspace profile hers? I've checked it and the pictures are very blurry and unclear. However, the woman in the pictures looks pretty Jewish.

Is that the page you mentioned, and are we sure it's her?

magus.immortalis said:
itsatrap said:
HPS Shannon said:

So is that myspace profile hers? I've checked it and the pictures are very blurry and unclear. However, the woman in the pictures looks pretty Jewish.

So say 50 people all were fooled into giving 10 or just 5 to it. "Well, it's alright. It's just 10 or 5." multiplied by 50, in the example. My point is was it a real person which you & others wasted money on? Did this "South African SS", whose plans changed all of a cohencidental sudden at the very last minute, exist?

Good point. I also thought the same thing. And that picture she drew of a "young" hitler was shit. I never liked it and I couldn't see the resemblance

TopoftheAbyss said:
The portrait of Astarte was really disgusting but I didn't say anything because I was new and didn't want to offend anyone.

At first the drawing was ugly and unpleasant and then later when the enemy entities were cheating and manipulating me I felt like I was under a spell and was unable to continue seeing the reality about it, as if I had a blindfold.

Sun said:
HPS Shannon said:

How is that possible? She has been a member of JoS for a long time and with all of her artwork of the gods means shes atleast seen them and had friendly conversations with them. What about Andras who she stated to be her guardian? Surely if Andras was her guardian and she was jewish, then she would probably have been killed or worse by the gods.

This kind of stuff makes me worry if im jewish or not. I have had that attack happen to me in the past a lot and Im not sure about my family history or where they came from.
Fuck here comes the anxiety and worry again.

I have done work for Satan and the gods by spreading JoS online and doing spiritual warfare, but I have never seen or met any of our gods and that has made me worry a lot.
I have talked so some old and advanced members and they have told me to not worry and that my GD is watching over and protecting me, which made me feel a lot better. But I cant shake the anxiety of the 'what if im jewish attack', and to see a long time member of JoS who we originally loved to be confirmed jewish only makes my worry a lot worse.

Im going to try and talk with my GD about this, I cant stand it anymore and I want to get this thought out of my head. We all have said that our members aren't led to JoS by coincidence and that the gods have led most of us here.

If I was jewish then I would just kill myself, because I have spent about 5 years now as a member of JoS trying to advance myself and work for Satan. I always feel like the gods ignore me and it only makes me feel horrible and afraid that I might be jewish. Im not dealing with this worry anymore.
I used to be so nervous and afraid of doing rituals and talking with the gods because I always thought that I would seem too disrespectful or be doing something wrong in some way. That all has to end and I need to do a ritual and get signs from them to help me get this worry out of my mind.
All these 'My Guardian Demons are X, Y and Z' (insert very high ranking Gods) are usually retards, jews or trolls. Like one is Hitler or something. :roll:

Wotanwarrior said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

At first the drawing was ugly and unpleasant and then later when the enemy entities were cheating and manipulating me I felt like I was under a spell and was unable to continue seeing the reality about it, as if I had a blindfold.

As it has been said many times before, and I will reiterate, no artistic representation is meant to be used as a means of direct communication. The Sigils are for this, and when you are bonded with a Demon, you will recognize them better.

Just look how in every culture of the world, there are different artistic representation of the Gods. Even the Ancient Greek representation which tried to copy them on a very literal level and show their perfection, does not suffice for this.

Symbols are for this, and not literal forms. Symbols, such as let's say their known and certified sigils, or the Swastika, are important.

Art should at best be used to give you an idea, and that is, only if art is beautiful and accurate. And even then it's not in itself a divinatory tool.

itsatrap said:
magus.immortalis said:
itsatrap said:

Youre pushing it now. It has been confirmed just by all the content in this thread. You dont have to defend Jew Zola, especially after reading the thread. Give it a rest.

NinRick said:
FancyMancy said:
The Alchemist7 said:
Lol is not like I paid his entire plane ticket. I believed the story only because it was about an SS
Allegedly. Are you sure you didn't believe the story because you were made to believe that it was about an SS? A real or fake SS? Was it actually an SS, or was it no-one in reality? That this "SS" never existed?
Relax brother, you're as gentile as can be.

in rest I never donate money to anybody neither. And I really doubt that she received any bank details, the payment was done with Paypall. And even if she would have received she couldn't do shit with them. The situation is not as bad as you make it. I am frustrated yes, not because I lost some pounds, but because a jew managed to fool me and maybe other tens of other people here who send her money as well.
Again - as you said, "Lol is not like I paid his entire plane ticket" and "a jew managed to fool me and maybe other tens of other people". So say 50 people all were fooled into giving 10 or just 5 to it. "Well, it's alright. It's just 10 or 5." multiplied by 50, in the example. My point is was it a real person which you & others wasted money on? Did this "South African SS", whose plans changed all of a cohencidental sudden at the very last minute, exist?

NinRick said:
I have a question regarding this whole jew thing.

Jews do not have the Kundalini force right?
The Kundalini is from Satan. The jew is eternal enemy of Satan.

So when I feel the hot Kundalini Force rising up my spine this is a 100percent proof that I am a gentile and of the gods right?

Aldrick Strickland said:
Zeffie of the Wind said:
NinRick said:

They dont. The kundalini is of Satan. He gave it to us.

This was brought up years ago. Maxine replied people need to stop saying this. The jews do have some kind of serpent. But its not like what Satan gave us.
I've come across something like that on HP Jake's website before.

Aquarius said:
A couple of posts back the rat posted the ‘dna test’ on it there’s the rat’s name you can use that name on google. [/quote]
The name is Zola Novak. There is an online art website that is linked to this name. I found only one facebook account in which all the photos, posts and details are deleted (probably she realised that she gave up her name with the DNA test). I found the name "Uriel" in the website link of the page that offers details about this person.

Hornet666 said:
So say 50 people all were fooled into giving 10 or just 5 to it. "Well, it's alright. It's just 10 or 5." multiplied by 50, in the example. My point is was it a real person which you & others wasted money on? Did this "South African SS", whose plans changed all of a cohencidental sudden at the very last minute, exist?

Good point. I also thought the same thing. And that picture she drew of a "young" hitler was shit. I never liked it and I couldn't see the resemblance
I do try and make good points!

I cannot comment on the art or "art" work because I didn't look at it, other than one picture. A member said that it looks like a character from a game or another published product. I checked that, and yes, the painting/drawing/whatever by zola novak looked like it a lot, as if it was the same thing but in a different scene. I didn't check to see which God it was supposed to be, but it was just a plagiarism of an animation or game character. Is zola novak the transgendered/transsexual, newly-"artistic" reincarnation of albert kikestain?! My.

I'm so glad she's finally done, haven't seen her pics but I despised her and didn't trust her one bit and not surprised that she turned out to be a jewess. She's done suspicious things but I've kept it to myself and others which seams to have circulated well and hopefully that's the case or someone took my little suggestion in the egroups more seriously than I thought if he remembers.

But I wish I got here to tell this earlier, it's no surprise to anyone that these jews come here to make accounts, some to directly attack us, some to troll but there are also some to make mock SS accounts, who posts edgy things so that a bunch of pathetic shills can have ground for their claims to their public audience and ruin our credibility. I also made a post about this on another topic. I think it also has to be specified again that deep cover infiltrators are a thing and that she's not the only one, but this knowledge doesn't come out until it's ready or when it needs to be.

I know a few mock SS accounts that those jews made in the egroups, and it's so damn obvious that I genuinely believed that the community would eventually figure it out but I guess not, my hints came in vain, so a little suggestion to someone was needed but only one of them seams to have hit the dust. But that Zola shill was the one who'd always promote them. At first I was thinking "This bitch is retarded, she seriously needs to open her 3rd eye" but after awhile it reached a point where the integrity of this individuals trust came into question, and then she had the nerve to make "portraits of the gods" and that pretty much was it. Also most of her "articles" have been taken directly from other sites and WITHOUT any sources, making it seam like it all came from her. Her post about Water is a perfect example of this.

I'm also glad I wasn't part of that ass gathering she was in and thankful for whoever did me the favor of kicking me out ;)

Not only be aware of these kinds of accounts, also the ones who try to defend and actively promote them.

NinRick said:
FancyMancy said:
The Alchemist7 said:
Lol is not like I paid his entire plane ticket. I believed the story only because it was about an SS
Allegedly. Are you sure you didn't believe the story because you were made to believe that it was about an SS? A real or fake SS? Was it actually an SS, or was it no-one in reality? That this "SS" never existed?

in rest I never donate money to anybody neither. And I really doubt that she received any bank details, the payment was done with Paypall. And even if she would have received she couldn't do shit with them. The situation is not as bad as you make it. I am frustrated yes, not because I lost some pounds, but because a jew managed to fool me and maybe other tens of other people here who send her money as well.
Again - as you said, "Lol is not like I paid his entire plane ticket" and "a jew managed to fool me and maybe other tens of other people". So say 50 people all were fooled into giving 10 or just 5 to it. "Well, it's alright. It's just 10 or 5." multiplied by 50, in the example. My point is was it a real person which you & others wasted money on? Did this "South African SS", whose plans changed all of a cohencidental sudden at the very last minute, exist?

NinRick said:

So when I feel the hot Kundalini Force rising up my spine this is a 100percent proof that I am a gentile and of the gods right?
If it is the Kundalini Serpent, then you are not a jew. The jew cannot have the Kundalini Serpent.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Zeffie of the Wind said:
NinRick said:

They dont. The kundalini is of Satan. He gave it to us.

This was brought up years ago. Maxine replied people need to stop saying this. The jews do have some kind of serpent. But its not like what Satan gave us.
If I can remember correctly, it is not a serpent; rather, it is called leviathan.

Blackdragon666 said:
NinRick said:
FancyMancy said:

Relax brother, you're as gentile as can be.
I think someone messed up the quoting! :p Also thanks - I didn't see NinRick's reply to me.

Blackdragon666 said:
Sun said:
HPS Shannon said:

How is that possible? She has been a member of JoS for a long time and with all of her artwork of the gods means shes atleast seen them and had friendly conversations with them. What about Andras who she stated to be her guardian? Surely if Andras was her guardian and she was jewish, then she would probably have been killed or worse by the gods.

This kind of stuff makes me worry if im jewish or not. I have had that attack happen to me in the past a lot and Im not sure about my family history or where they came from.
Fuck here comes the anxiety and worry again.

I have done work for Satan and the gods by spreading JoS online and doing spiritual warfare, but I have never seen or met any of our gods and that has made me worry a lot.
I have talked so some old and advanced members and they have told me to not worry and that my GD is watching over and protecting me, which made me feel a lot better. But I cant shake the anxiety of the 'what if im jewish attack', and to see a long time member of JoS who we originally loved to be confirmed jewish only makes my worry a lot worse.

Im going to try and talk with my GD about this, I cant stand it anymore and I want to get this thought out of my head. We all have said that our members aren't led to JoS by coincidence and that the gods have led most of us here.

If I was jewish then I would just kill myself, because I have spent about 5 years now as a member of JoS trying to advance myself and work for Satan. I always feel like the gods ignore me and it only makes me feel horrible and afraid that I might be jewish. Im not dealing with this worry anymore.
I used to be so nervous and afraid of doing rituals and talking with the gods because I always thought that I would seem too disrespectful or be doing something wrong in some way. That all has to end and I need to do a ritual and get signs from them to help me get this worry out of my mind.
All these 'My Guardian Demons are X, Y and Z' (insert very high ranking Gods) are usually retards, jews or trolls. Like one is Hitler or something. :roll:

Is this some kind of attempt at attacking me?
And no im not a retard, jew, or troll. Ive been a member of JoS for over 5 years now, and ive done the meditations, RTRs and rituals to speak with the gods, and I never felt like it was causing harm to me, nor have I ever had any negative feelings about it.
I made that post a few days ago, and im feeling a lot better now. Why the fuck would you reply to something and make a comment like that whenever you see someone going through a panic and worry? It only makes it a lot worse on them. I know who my GD is and they're not some 'very high ranking' god nor is it just some assumption that ive made on who it might be.

Calling someone a jew on the forums isn't something small and some people can get emotionally hurt because of it and even leave JoS. In the case of Zola, we had proof from the gods that she was indeed jewish because Shannon stated that Azazel told her so and not to trust her, and some of the HP's saw photos of her.

Stormblood said:
Interesting. I've always thought how her drawings where photoshopped from other pictures. The hair seemed too unnatural and a collage, and other traits stood out to me as edits and layering, rather than painting. The skin looked a greyish-white. The overall drawing style was too dark and decadent for my taste.

I kept my mouth shut because I didn't want to offend her and I didn't want many members ganging up on me like I've seen being done against other legitimate users on other topics for no legitimate reasons. Some users know in private about my doubts on her "paintings" and she admitted to me in private that she believed Andras looks like Sephiroth from Final Fantasy, like another user suggest here.

Yeah simply supporting an HPs statement and adding ones own suggestions alongside would be as an "attack on their cub", and it's horrible what some of them do to their own SS. Yet, people blindly fame them publicly, but I'm glad that part of it has finally come to light.

Also I remember that you were personally on a witch hunt against me in the egroups and for what reason idk. I said nothing because I'm not a fan of conflicts so I just let it go, I've moved past it, but you got your own karma just saying.

Specter said:
Stormblood said:
Interesting. I've always thought how her drawings where photoshopped from other pictures. The hair seemed too unnatural and a collage, and other traits stood out to me as edits and layering, rather than painting. The skin looked a greyish-white. The overall drawing style was too dark and decadent for my taste.

I kept my mouth shut because I didn't want to offend her and I didn't want many members ganging up on me like I've seen being done against other legitimate users on other topics for no legitimate reasons. Some users know in private about my doubts on her "paintings" and she admitted to me in private that she believed Andras looks like Sephiroth from Final Fantasy, like another user suggest here.

Yeah simply supporting an HPs statement and adding ones own suggestions alongside would be as an "attack on their cub", and it's horrible what some of them do to their own SS. Yet, people blindly fame them publicly, but I'm glad that part of it has finally come to light.

Also I remember that you were personally on a witch hunt against me in the egroups and for what reason idk. I said nothing because I'm not a fan of conflicts so I just let it go, I've moved past it, but you got your own karma just saying.

And who were you on the groups? I don't remember you at all. I remember your name here but it's just that. Your name in the forums. I'm not been on the groups for about 3 years. So do you mind explaining? I'm not hung up on the past like many people. You can't move forward and advance if you keep looking back. And it seems you don't know what karma even is. I suggest an old sermon by HP Mageson on the four types of karma and so on. If I was against something you wrote, it must've been a pretty good reason. Otherwise I don't get argumentative at all. Witch hunt is surely not the right term, as I never went on a witch hunt against anyone, despite a couple of people here gave me reason to. But I feel you're still upset about it. So take it out of your system and let's see if we can settle it.

Stormblood said:
And who were you on the groups? I don't remember you at all. I remember your name here but it's just that. Your name in the forums. I'm not been on the groups for about 3 years. So do you mind explaining? I'm not hung up on the past like many people. You can't move forward and advance if you keep looking back. And it seems you don't know what karma even is. I suggest an old sermon by HP Mageson on the four types of karma and so on. If I was against something you wrote, it must've been a pretty good reason. Otherwise I don't get argumentative at all. Witch hunt is surely not the right term, as I never went on a witch hunt against anyone, despite a couple of people here gave me reason to. But I feel you're still upset about it. So take it out of your system and let's see if we can settle it.

Eh I think my previous post might've fucked up, w/e the case just message me on twitter.

Resending incase, but I just told you I let it go and moved past it.. I'm not going to deny that I believe you've changed for the better in some way since then, but I'm bothered that you don't realize your rude and egoistic grandpa-grumpy attitude may have partially been the reason why you gained a negative persona. I use to help on the egroups, give basic questions basics answers and w/e, then one day you start trying to contradict posts that I make, some I agree were legitimate but some were just blatantly to start shit, but it seams you were also doing this with other members, probably a reason you got "ganged up" and there could be external factors to that as well.

HPS Shannon said:
There is a thing called lying, it happens.

Yes, she did take donations from some members which is a shame, just another Jew getting over...

Her artwork always looked weird and off to me. Some of the gods had dull skin and an enemy vibe and the picture of Isis/ Inanna looked completely Jewish. Some of the artwork was "ok" in itself but still off.

I wouldnt associate with her artwork for obvious reasons though.

Some of this stuff should be common sense. Never donate any money to anyone else.

Her artwork was stolen from Deviantart and a few other websites. The ones she drew herself were grotesque at best. Now I'm no artist, I definitely can't draw so I'm not even gonna try, I'd rather just stick to music. But seriously, red flags like these should've been common sense to everyone here.

Specter said:
Stormblood said:

Eh I think my previous post might've fucked up, w/e the case just message me on twitter.

Resending incase, but I just told you I let it go and moved past it.. I'm not going to deny that I believe you've changed for the better in some way since then, but I'm bothered that you don't realize your rude and egoistic grandpa-grumpy attitude may have partially been the reason why you gained a negative persona. I use to help on the egroups, give basic questions basics answers and w/e, then one day you start trying to contradict posts that I make, some I agree were legitimate but some were just blatantly to start shit, but it seams you were also doing this with other members, probably a reason you got "ganged up" and there could be external factors to that as well.

I don't have Twitter and I never mentioned people ganging up on me. I mentioned people ganging up on OTHER legitimate users in a cult-like behaviour and I never started anything without believing something was wrong regarding what was said by others. My Moon placement and other placements just don't make for starting heated discussions without a legitimate reason: whether it's legitimate per se or just subjectively, that depends on the case. Thanks for reaching out.

FancyMancy said:
I think someone messed up the quoting! :p Also thanks - I didn't see NinRick's reply to me.

Okay wait is this leviathan thing hot or not? xD

How do you know wheter this is a kundalini or the leviathan shit?

NinRick said:
FancyMancy said:

Okay wait is this leviathan thing hot or not? xD
I wouldn't know. You'd have to ask someone else.

How do you know wheter this is a kundalini or the leviathan shit?
Do the dedication to Satan and try the Final RtR a couple of times and see what happens.

Enough attention has been given to this BS.

Now it's all cleared out, and the account deleted. Just make sure to have open eyes next time, and to also state your opinion if something looks very smelly.

I wasn't sure if I should post this here, so apologies if this is not appropriate.A couple days after this was posted I accidentally came across some of the reference models she used. I couldn't upload right away due to time issues.

It's very disgusting. Not only did she try to make a quick shekel off our Gods she also plagiarized these mostly well known models and their photographers. Most likely without permission. I thought people should be aware of the level of decrepitude, thievery, and disrespect these things can sink to.

Here is the one she copied for Belial

qutFUJy_d.jpg

Here is the one she copied for Hades

23cfp0r_d.jpg

Sabazios, although hers added a puffy black and white coat I think.

DCDudSq_d.jpg

Raum. This one I think she combined a couple shots from. There are a bunch of pictures like this one.

Kc1nQXC_d.jpg

bobokgue said:
*zola rants from another account*.
Those who can communicate with the Gods and Goddesses have the proof; those who cannot, don't. If one has their Third Eye open, unblocked and empowered, then it is more difficult to be deceived; if one hasn't, then it's much easier and other proofs are needed.

bobokgue said:
You post pictures she must have used as references to build on. This is a standard thing all artists do. They use photos to draw from.
You right, but when artists are doing a portrait of someone they use the person they're doing the portrait for as the reference.
Solun's post made it pretty obvious she drew the portraits of other people and then claimed it was the portraits of the gods, it's blatantly obvious she lied about the entire thing as her entire deception is unraveled here, Satan stands for truth, so did she think she'd get away with her deception?

You know that meme "Hey can i copy your homework, sure but change it up a bit so the teacher doesn't know you copied"
Well zola did not even bother to do change it up, it literally looked like she just traced over those people.

Rook said:
bobokgue said:
You post pictures she must have used as references to build on. This is a standard thing all artists do. They use photos to draw from.
You right, but when artists are doing a portrait of someone they use the person they're doing the portrait for as the reference.
Solun's post made it pretty obvious she drew the portraits of other people and then claimed it was the portraits of the gods, it's blatantly obvious she lied about the entire thing as her entire deception is unraveled here, Satan stands for truth, so did she think she'd get away with her deception?

You know that meme "Hey can i copy your homework, sure but change it up a bit so the teacher doesn't know you copied"
Well zola did not even bother to do change it up, it literally looked like she just traced over those people.

This is just Zola posting but I just approve it for the Lolz, as she believes that some proxying or her BS will just fool anyone.

FancyMancy said:
bobokgue said:
*zola rants from another account*.
Those who can communicate with the Gods and Goddesses have the proof; those who cannot, don't. If one has their Third Eye open, unblocked and empowered, then it is more difficult to be deceived; if one hasn't, then it's much easier and other proofs are needed.
Edited by a mod!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Rook said:
bobokgue said:

This is just Zola posting but I just approve it for the Lolz, as she believes that some proxying or her BS will just fool anyone.

Does she even think about that the gods she pretends to be representing have seen her the whole time being a rat, and they aren't just going to let her get away with it.
That's fine, she's probably back in the park drinking another gallon bottle of vodka, like she used to. Trying to sell a twig wrapped in a circle and call it a bracelet to get enough shekels for another vodka bottle. Reminds me of a homeless guy who was trying to sell me a blunt wrap for $5, and I was saying "I don't even smoke" he wouldn't leave me alone until I told him I didn't have any money because it's wednesday and I get paid on Friday.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Rook said:
bobokgue said:

Technical general HC has eyes that see everything that happens on this forum,you simply cannot creep through.
crop.php

He see's the matrix. Don't think about fucking with us.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back