Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

chi energy

StyleCoin

I was watching a video of Bruce Lee, he was striking an inch, concentrating all the energy on the fist and throwing the opponent away.

Through meditation, can we master this technique more quickly?

Hi fellow brother.

I personally try to do something like this. Yes, it gets easier to do with meditation. From my experience i can say what you need to do is establishing a continuous energy flow through all your body. (I know it normally flows through. I mean it like a feeling.) Like your energy needs to flow like you are using your hand chakras. I practice martial arts at a small dojo. I can say that it's completely about kundalini, energy and feeling. It's a feeling that's hard to describe. Like you need to force your energy but not like a bomb more like a river. Like you need to get in a trance and focus on your breath and your energy. It's hard to describe... Sorry my english isn't that good. I tried my best. If you want to ask some questions i would be happy to help. Like that's all i can do.

Have a good day! :D

SpinMaster said:
Hi fellow brother.

I personally try to do something like this. Yes, it gets easier to do with meditation. From my experience i can say what you need to do is establishing a continuous energy flow through all your body. (I know it normally flows through. I mean it like a feeling.) Like your energy needs to flow like you are using your hand chakras. I practice martial arts at a small dojo. I can say that it's completely about kundalini, energy and feeling. It's a feeling that's hard to describe. Like you need to force your energy but not like a bomb more like a river. Like you need to get in a trance and focus on your breath and your energy. It's hard to describe... Sorry my english isn't that good. I tried my best. If you want to ask some questions i would be happy to help. Like that's all i can do.

Very interesting, I love martial arts mainly Kung Fu, Krav Maga and Ninjitsu. First I will meditate and learn to direct the flow of energy and then execute the blow.

I have little experience with meditation, but I will try hard. I was delighted with this blow.

Are there more martial arts scams with chi energy?

and thanks for replying. :)

StyleCoin said:
SpinMaster said:
Hi fellow brother.

Very interesting, I love martial arts mainly Kung Fu, Krav Maga and Ninjitsu. First I will meditate and learn to direct the flow of energy and then execute the blow.

I have little experience with meditation, but I will try hard. I was delighted with this blow.

There isn't that much. It's just basics and you grow more with time. I started meditation long before martial arts and i can say it makes it a lot easier. Only thing i needed to worry is adjusting power. All the moves and katas were easy for me.

Basically meditation is the best for martial arts. Btw i practice ninjutsu too. Mind if i ask what school are you from? :?:

SpinMaster said:
StyleCoin said:
SpinMaster said:
Hi fellow brother.

There isn't that much. It's just basics and you grow more with time. I started meditation long before martial arts and i can say it makes it a lot easier. Only thing i needed to worry is adjusting power. All the moves and katas were easy for me.

Basically meditation is the best for martial arts. Btw i practice ninjutsu too. Mind if i ask what school are you from? :?:

I train at home, watch scams on YouTube, books, and exercise at night.

StyleCoin said:
SpinMaster said:
Hi fellow brother.

krav maga is jewish pissraelian shit, don’t do it.

It's not all chi with his one inch punch. His force comes from the ground and in unison he applied leverage from every joint in his body. I've done martial arts almost all my life, not as powerful as Bruce Lee by far but I can make some fly on there ass doing this from one inch away. In a whipping like motion start to draw in energy from the ground and through your fist. It's a lot of technique which can then be amplified by qi

Aquarius said:
StyleCoin said:
SpinMaster said:
Hi fellow brother.

krav maga is jewish pissraelian shit, don’t do it.
I will avoid, but only use for self defense.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back