Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"Islam is Right about Women"

meena_venus

Growing up in the Nation of Islam, this tickled my SOUL, so I'm passing on the giggles :lol:

CsdaQM7.jpg

These signs were posted in Winchester, Boston (USA) and SJWs and Islamophiliacs alike, are conflicted and apparently "don't understand" the message behind these signs. :roll:

pYZvdgv.jpg

ixEfqRW.jpg

....Just wait until someone tells them Islam was right about CHILD MARRIAGES...

swordofastaroth said:
Should have picked better tittle. And what's the message kinda lost. Screw pisslamic moskeetoes.
It makes the liberals brains short-circuit, as they try to love both Women and muslims at the same time. They know how evil and anti-life islam is, but they try to deny it and put on their plastic fake zombie smile. But thinking about how the muslims treat women, it forces them to accept how horrible islam is. So they short-circuit and freak out, but in the end it might lead them to see the truth that is right in front of them, that islam is the enemy.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
It makes the liberals brains short-circuit, as they try to love both Women and muslims at the same time. They know how evil and anti-life islam is, but they try to deny it and put on their plastic fake zombie smile. But thinking about how the muslims treat women, it forces them to accept how horrible islam is. So they short-circuit and freak out, but in the end it might lead them to see the truth that is right in front of them, that islam is the enemy.
That's brilliant actually, lol.

Wait until somebody starts making signs reading "Islam is Right about Gays" the libs would lose their minds 10x harder :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back