Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Alien Invasions & United States Of America

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Fake invasion

I recall a while back pre-2005 the whole project blue beam situation particularly on (((History channel))).

I know the U.S. mostly a jewish psy-ops, is wanting to push the whole religious factor. In fact I recall the episode whereby blue beam would be using religious Mohamedean figures to project unto the muslims and incite them into some sort of glorious doomsday scenario as in their books or in the books of the western xtians.

Anyways all I know is for a period of a few months there was all this conspiracy stuff popping in during this time. Right around when History channel stopped doing (((WW2 documentaries))) and started branching out into other things.

Basically stage a semi-fake alien invasion whereby at first it's a human controlled experiment then hope the ayylmaos pop in and deal with humanity.

Honestly I have no idea why people can be deceived into destroying the World. It's funny because they'd never be able to express their online warfare. Everything is gone, even if things survive the EMP and radiation would render all circuits and PCBs ruined no computer would work anymore.

It reminds me of a memetic quote of someone stating if it weren't for white people, people who hate whites, would never be able to express their anti-whiteness on the internet we created. It's one of those memetic sayings that kinda states we created our own trojan horse or more specifically we kinda hoisted ourselves with our own petard in letting other races attack us because of one specific (((race))).

Stormblood said:
hell unleashed 666 said:
BoRn of fire said:
lol indeed let's not forget this and the shrooms that elevate us into dimensions oh vey

I just moved to England for university and I'm so surprised how chill people are about weed and drugs. I have three people in my flat that smoke weed and I have been offered the business card of a drug dealer :oops:

I would have told both the flat owner and the police. Cannabis is a class B drug in GB. Its possession, growth, distribution, sale and usage is illegal. The only legal use is the medical use (since 2018), which we know is a fraud as cannabis is 100% unhealthy. You should report them to authorities or at least demand they don't smoke in your presence and at home, as that will negatively impact your health severely.

Luckily they never smoke in front of me, I would never let them. But one of them does smoke in his room. Since I never came in contact with weed before, it took me a while to figure out what was that awful stench in the hallway. Dunno how some smoke that :? . I will report it in the near future, so for now, I'm strengthening my aura and cleaning it for when shit hits the fan. :lol:

hell unleashed 666 said:
it took me a while to figure out what was that awful stench in the hallway.

They always talk about how great the smell is. One friend of mine recently bought a ‘rare’ strand or whatever. And he says to me, “you gotta smell this! It smells amazing. I know you don’t smoke, but even you’ll appreciate this.” I said no and he insisted, so I smelled it and gagged lol. He said “cmon you’re bullshitting!”

I said “no, it smells like rotting skunk. That’s what everyone compares the smell of weed to. Skunk. Since when was the smell of a skunk a good smell? Only potheads like it. No thank you.”

I know this isn’t the thread for weed, but just to make one more point because it was brought up. This friend in question, was one of the smartest people I know. I’ve known him my whole life. Some time ago I was telling him of the jos and he became so interested and dedicated and started working on his soul and was reading on Hitler and all the good stuff. Became jew wise. We were roommates. He was getting really into it. Quitting his weed habit and changing his life. I moved out for a good six months and when I came back. He was a communist vegan. Smoking more than ever. At least when I was there when doubt would creep in he'd ask me questions and I could help. When I wasn’t there his weed habit put the enemy in complete control of him and now he’s on their side. A vehement communist. We had a debate and I said what’s wrong with you what happened? And he kicked me out for not agreeing with him. A guy I knew 13 years. He made a complete 180 and now he’s working for the enemy. He’s damned. This is the danger of pot.

But to bring the topic back to aliens. You could feel the greys in his house. Like it was now a fort or safe haven for them. They had a good communist couple to leach energy from. It was a horrible energy in there once he switched sides. What a shame..

Eric13 said:
hell unleashed 666 said:
it took me a while to figure out what was that awful stench in the hallway.

They always talk about how great the smell is. One friend of mine recently bought a ‘rare’ strand or whatever. And he says to me, “you gotta smell this! It smells amazing. I know you don’t smoke, but even you’ll appreciate this.” I said no and he insisted, so I smelled it and gagged lol. He said “cmon you’re bullshitting!”

I said “no, it smells like rotting skunk. That’s what everyone compares the smell of weed to. Skunk. Since when was the smell of a skunk a good smell? Only potheads like it. No thank you.”

I know this isn’t the thread for weed, but just to make one more point because it was brought up. This friend in question, was one of the smartest people I know. I’ve known him my whole life. Some time ago I was telling him of the jos and he became so interested and dedicated and started working on his soul and was reading on Hitler and all the good stuff. Became jew wise. We were roommates. He was getting really into it. Quitting his weed habit and changing his life. I moved out for a good six months and when I came back. He was a communist vegan. Smoking more than ever. At least when I was there when doubt would creep in he'd ask me questions and I could help. When I wasn’t there his weed habit put the enemy in complete control of him and now he’s on their side. A vehement communist. We had a debate and I said what’s wrong with you what happened? And he kicked me out for not agreeing with him. A guy I knew 13 years. He made a complete 180 and now he’s working for the enemy. He’s damned. This is the danger of pot.

But to bring the topic back to aliens. You could feel the greys in his house. Like it was now a fort or safe haven for them. They had a good communist couple to leach energy from. It was a horrible energy in there once he switched sides. What a shame..

While it may sound weird to some people yes, many potheads, and in particular the communist types, do have at least one negative entity following them and parasitizing them. In some really far gone cases, it's just greys. They may occassionally show up to siphon their energy, or make them do dumb things. One dumb thing all of them do is they make jews rich for one example. Others are militant footsoldiers for the respective communist agendas. So every so often the enemy does spiritual brainwashing on them, as such, the 420 which is related to jewish kabbalism, and the 42 letter "Name".

They are told to light the blunt at 4:20 for sympathetic magick reasons.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back