Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mercury yellow or green?

sonnenkraft

In vedic it's green while other astrology is yellow,
Which colour to visualize for harnessing
Mercury traits (intellects etc..) ?
just a little bit confused.

some say Mercury is orange, others say that is the colour of jupiter. Others claim Mercury is multicoloured, still others that it is brown. Yellow is correlated to intellect so far as I know and green harmony which many associate with Venus and still others like Blavatsky claim green is 'esoterically' correlated with Saturn.
If you had to go with either option yellow seems the best fit, multi-coloured, orange and brown and possibly green but I would bet against it.

sonnenkraft said:
Mercury I believe has mainly Blue and Yellow associated with it. The green color of the heart chakra has to do with correlations between the chakras themselves, and the mixing of colors. The color Green is mainly the color of Venus.

HP Mageson666 said:
The correspondence of colors of the planets and the light spectrum is revealed by the light spectrum itself. All the way from the base to the head, so Venus is Green, and Mercury is Blue.

Sermon for clarification(Scroll down for more in-depth discussion about the chakra colors):
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=21007

loki88 said:
....[[[[[[[(((((Blavatsky)))))]]]]]]]...
Why do you still go to this disgusting rat-faced communist whore agent Blavatsky for any information. Wtf, you still never learned? If you are still always so hooked on your christians and your communists that you always love to listen to, why don't you just go join them then? Go be a nun or something. Is your allegiance to Satan and Eternal Truth, or are you really only dedicated to your communist agents, and your christians, and your jesuits and all that other garbage (which come directly from that which is our worst enemy). Either you are with us or you are against us, there is an important reason why Satan is against dabbling. You can't pretend to be a Satanist while living and believing just as any other dumb christian. It doesn't work like that, it is not possible to be both.

Any and every random worthless christian retard and communist who starts their own little blog page, and you are so eagerly ingesting every word they put down like it's gold. You just love sticking your head into christian garbage cans, and communist garbage cans, you're always asking us "But what do you think about this christian group? What do you think about these communist teachings? What was this jesuit trying to explain to the gentiles when he said this...? But what about this branch of christianity, what can they teach us?" You have such a powerful drive to learn and absorb information, but then always going directly to your own worst enemy to see what you can get them to teach you.

I sincerely think that you basically just have the soul of a church janitor. You mess around in christian garbage cans and toilets at such frequency it's like it's your job. But why? What do you gain from always reading such christian shit?

If you want to keep going to learn from christian priests, and communist agents, and jesuit cults, and any smelly hobo who reminds you of jesus, then why don't you just go join them and be one of them? And if you don't want to be one of them, then stop following them. You can't mix together Satanism and christianity, it doesn't work. Stop running after hobo jesuses and crackhead kevins and trying to learn from them!

blue and orange are always put up in the public space. There must be some correlation between the two esoterically? I heard Jupiter is correlated with Blue and mercury with Orange and that the planets are somehow related...?

loki88 said:
blue and orange are always put up in the public space. There must be some correlation between the two esoterically? I heard Jupiter is correlated with Blue and mercury with Orange and that the planets are somehow related...?
I think blue calms people down, so might be connected with Jupiter. I think maybe Neptune too.

Orange makes people hungry. Why you see a lot of orange in advertising for food.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
loki88 said:
I think blue calms people down, so might be connected with Jupiter. I think maybe Neptune too.

I thought Jupiter was 'expansive' so that wouldn't be related to sedation(blue) which would be a more Saturnian property though I am sure the colour is not related to Saturn in most literature. I recall Jupiter being correlated with Electric blue...or perhaps that is Uranus?

Orange makes people hungry. Why you see a lot of orange in advertising for food.

M&M meats is blue and orange...yummy lets have M&M meats

Shael said:
sonnenkraft said:
Mercury I believe has mainly Blue and Yellow associated with it. The green color of the heart chakra has to do with correlations between the chakras themselves, and the mixing of colors. The color Green is mainly the color of Venus.

HP Mageson666 said:
The correspondence of colors of the planets and the light spectrum is revealed by the light spectrum itself. All the way from the base to the head, so Venus is Green, and Mercury is Blue.

Sermon for clarification(Scroll down for more in-depth discussion about the chakra colors):
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=21007

Thanks

loki88 said:
some say Mercury is orange, others say that is the colour of jupiter. Others claim Mercury is multicoloured, still others that it is brown. Yellow is correlated to intellect so far as I know and green harmony which many associate with Venus and still others like Blavatsky claim green is 'esoterically' correlated with Saturn.
If you had to go with either option yellow seems the best fit, multi-coloured, orange and brown and possibly green but I would bet against it.

In my experience orange is positive Saturn energy as well as Jupiter depending on the type. Multicolored is Jupiter/Saggittarius energy. Green Can be venus kind of like darker natural earth green bright green like spring green is Mercury along with it can be the the sun or Jupiter. Blue is Venus for the most part.

Mercury Yellow earthy is Virgo Mercury spring green color is Gemini aspect of it. Mud Brown would be Saturn.

It really depends on how you are using the energy and what sign each planet is in as to what color it will naturally be.

Venus in Sagittarius is bright colors while in Libra it is blue more naturally. In taurus it is earth green and black gold etc

In Aries the Sun is one having spring green.

Hope this helps.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back