Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Existence of Aliens Is Real - Deal With It

Wotanwarrior said:
Rejoin666 said:
I WILL EXPOSE SATAN/ENKI ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL. NOW I KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT THE JOYOFSATAN. SATAN IS YAHWEH. AND X/TAV IS THE MARK OF YAHWEH/SATAN. METALLICA WAS RIGHT IN THE SPIT OUT THE BONE VIDEO. GO TO ARAXU YOUTUBE CHANNEL TO SEE MY HOUR LONG VIDEOS SHOWING AND EXPOSING YAHWEH TO BE SATAN. NOW I WILL HAVE ME REVENGE. AND I WILL SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE EXPOSING THE YAHWEH SATAN SATURN CONNECTION. I AM AT WAR WITH ORION AND IM GONNA HAVE SATANS HEAD ON A PLATE . IT IS TIME FOR REVENGE NOw. Go to my youtube channel Araxu NOW. DEATH TO ORION

The jewish troll Axaru is still around here, I think you could take advantage of your nose using it as a pick to dig.

seems like a retarded Aryan to me...idk maybe you see something I don't.. I know how to recognize and identify a jew..been studying it for years -- don't see it here.. LOL...! Fuck this kid SIEG HEIL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeWi_UrO63Q&t=302s

Code:
TheAncientReligion666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Rejoin666 said:
I WILL EXPOSE SATAN/ENKI ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL. NOW I KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT THE JOYOFSATAN. SATAN IS YAHWEH. AND X/TAV IS THE MARK OF YAHWEH/SATAN. METALLICA WAS RIGHT IN THE SPIT OUT THE BONE VIDEO. GO TO ARAXU YOUTUBE CHANNEL TO SEE MY HOUR LONG VIDEOS SHOWING AND EXPOSING YAHWEH TO BE SATAN. NOW I WILL HAVE ME REVENGE. AND I WILL SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE EXPOSING THE YAHWEH SATAN SATURN CONNECTION. I AM AT WAR WITH ORION AND IM GONNA HAVE SATANS HEAD ON A PLATE . IT IS TIME FOR REVENGE NOw. Go to my youtube channel Araxu NOW. DEATH TO ORION

The jewish troll Axaru is still around here, I think you could take advantage of your nose using it as a pick to dig.

seems like a retarded Aryan to me...idk maybe you see something I don't.. I know how to recognize and identify a jew..been studying it for years -- don't see it here.. LOL...! Fuck this kid SIEG HEIL

Obviously the guy that appears in the video is not jewish, it is just the typical leftard that follows all the stereotypes they promote in black metal culture.

Wotanwarrior said:
Code:
TheAncientReligion666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Obviously the guy that appears in the video is not jewish, it is just the typical leftard that follows all the stereotypes they promote in black metal culture.

Ok lol got it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back