Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

In this infinite universe.

Stormblood said:
Lydia said:
I want my own spaceship, to go exploring. I want to find a planet just as beautiful as Earth, but no civilization yet, still habitable but without the garbage, pollution, ugly concrete buildings etc, and plan out how buildings will be built, everything clean and environmentally friendly right from the start. And be the first person to map it out, find out about the constellations and other planets/moons and how the astrology of it works. :)

How very Sagittarius of you! ;P

HPS Shannon said:
When I ascend and reach godhead, first order of business will to be too wipe out the ilk of the enemy and start healing gentiles and the earth.

That's very good. Which countries will you dedicate the most too? I'm thinking of Great Ireland for me and maybe parts of Little Britain (Scotland).

Anywhere thats needed but with more emphasis on Africa, etc. I care about the whole earth. Ive always wanted to work to heal the earth, clean up the oceans, the atmosphere and so on.

Lydia said:
I want my own spaceship, to go exploring. I want to find a planet just as beautiful as Earth, but no civilization yet, still habitable but without the garbage, pollution, ugly concrete buildings etc, and plan out how buildings will be built, everything clean and environmentally friendly right from the start. And be the first person to map it out, find out about the constellations and other planets/moons and how the astrology of it works. :)
Space - the final frontier...
Yeah, and no jew "morals" nor corruption, bullshit, etc.

FancyMancy said:
Lydia said:

An healthy social environment and better opportunities for homos to find life partners, instead of sex addicts brainwashed into the delusional rubbish that makes them think that homos can't have a commited relationship but only sex. And no Nordic-looking people with christard mindsets.

Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:
Lydia said:

An healthy social environment and better opportunities for homos to find life partners, instead of sex addicts brainwashed into the delusional rubbish that makes them think that homos can't have a commited relationship but only sex. And no Nordic-looking people with christard mindsets.
A Nordic-only planet, some of which are non-heterosexuals? Easy, tiger - you're going to make some people choose to be upset!

StyleCoin said:
When I reach divinity, can I build my own kingdom on a habitable planet?
Can you think for yourself? You're not the only one to think about building their own domain. Remember - there are some Friendlies of Satan who are not of Satan; obviously, they share at least some ideals and things, but they have their own things. Once you're powerful enough, you wouldn't need to rely on the protection of Satan to look after you - and that's part of the point, to be independent and self-reliant. I do wonder if, for example, if one decided to be a tyrant in their own domain, would another God or Goddess intervene or not. I sort of decided that if they didn't do shit against Satan's domain/inhabitants, then they'd be left to their own devices, and as long as they were civil with Satan, etc., then they'd be OK to be friendly with them; but then on the other hand, Satan's morals might be to disown them.

Hey - just do what I decided - take over some reptilian and other enemy Space, and use it as your own! The Universe is quite large, so you'd have plenty of room to conquer!

FancyMancy said:
SATchives said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQlxcsXiYAc
At 3:30 hints at evidence of our universe being either much older than thought or always having been around which imo is it. I do believe it is triangle shaped. With the edges being the end of consciousness, but because its not infinite in size doesn't mean it can't be infinite in age.
Here is a star older than the estimated age of the universe

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HD_140283

https://astro3d.org.au/and-then-there-was-light-looking-for-the-first-stars-in-the-universe/

Article showing there are mega galaxies 13 billion years ago.

Also with what I said earlier If you watch the video its undoubtably true that we dont know everything about our star. It is without a doubt the sun's surface is condensed matter. Seriously watch the video. There are 40 different papers too I could link if we want a scientific debate. I also I dont see how any of this affects the life or death of a start fancy. Or how nuclear fusion still couldnt be at the core. If you know anything about spectroscopy and physics the video I linked earlier will make a lot of sense. But you actually have to watch it. If I dont reply for a few days it's because time is short. I'm working really hard on a lot of things.
Search for articles about a galaxy being found "300 million light-years from the edge of the Universe". Then realise that this distance and location is in only 1 direction from Earth. Then realise to swing the camera/telescope around 180° to face in the opposite direction. Boom. We just proved the Universe is at least twice as large as they lied to us about.

People think that if the speed of light is the ultimate and absolute speed barrier, then the Universe cannot possibly be expanding, as per le big bang, quicker than that; yet more (((science))) tells us because of other/more muh reasonz, the Universe's age and size can be disproportionate. Maybe it is some forms of energy, but they don't make it clear, so they make us think, make us infer, they themself imply, that it is the Universe as opposed to an aspect of the Universe. So because we're lowly Goyeem, we can accept that the Universe's age is no greater than the speed of light, and the Universe's size is no greater then the speed of light, but then accept that it is and that it is out-of-sync.

Once Methuselah is proven to be older than the age of the Universe and it is either ignored and hushed-up, or if it is proven to not be older than the age of the Universe and it is promoted as such, then most people would just accept that and very little else will happen regarding it, except for a jew in an astronomy documentary lolling and making philosophical jokes about it.

A 12 billion year old signal? Maybe they cannot see the forest for the trees. Like when you hear a noise and you become used to it so you stop hearing it, or smell a smell and stop smelling it because it's there constantly.

I think a lot of things - of information and real or fake discoveries, and shock and awe, etc. - are put out so as to see how the zidiot Goyim react to it, so (((they))) know what to do next and where to go next.

Last time i read about the universe and science, (((they))) mixed it with vedic knowledge and other knowledge that you could concur as being truth such as the creation and destruction as in transformation biz. they theorized that the universe could go into periods where it would create itself and expand and then reverse the process and repeat. Actual knowledge of space was mixed in with hell of lies to try to swindle people from the truth and entrap people for ever more within their crap. it was an attempt to try to sidetrack people from waking up. Desperation.
then it was like information from this forum was taken to explain some supposed new insight of the nature of the universe. they dressed some jewish illusionary geometry shapes from them themselves and turned it into a flower to tie into the psyche of the mind after a post of the flower and its visual as such tied into the chakras and soul from the HPs of this forum. wow.

if you draw a spiral then draw it in the opposite direction of the same picture.... i got what could come as a flower shape.

How did it happen with the planet Earth?!?

Lydia said:

StyleCoin said:
I think you are living too much in your mind.

HPS Shannon said:
Lydia said:
When I ascend and reach godhead, first order of business will to be too wipe out the ilk of the enemy and start healing gentiles and the earth.
Well obviously, but my reply here was in keeping with this thread, other planets in the universe. It was just a light-hearted imaginative reply. I don't know why you quoted my post, other than you think I would just ditch Earth for a new planet? If not, then why quote my reply?

StyleCoin said:
luis said:
StyleCoin said:
I hope to visit galaxies, planets and dimensions in this life, I hope to be alive by then. : ")

I will be addicted to explore the universe. :')
If you meditate you can do the Magnum Opus in this life and you'll live forever ;)

but they said that magnum opus meditation takes thousands of years. If I can reach Magnum Opus in this life, I will be very happy. =)))))))
It take about 60 years to achieve the rainbow body,so achieving the magnum opus could take even longer lets say about 80 years or so with daily meditation.

Lydia said:
HPS Shannon said:
Lydia said:
Well obviously, but my reply here was in keeping with this thread, other planets in the universe. It was just a light-hearted imaginative reply. I don't know why you quoted my post, other than you think I would just ditch Earth for a new planet? If not, then why quote my reply?
Relax sister, I think she was just adding her own ideas in response to your message. Not everything is an attack :)

Lydia said:
HPS Shannon said:
Lydia said:

Ha! Really Lydia? I was just replying on the topic of ascending since it was mentioned in this thread as well. No big deal. My response was also light hearted. No one assumed that at all. And to think that I would assume that of you is strange. Nevertheless, I can understand why you assumed that but sheesh...not a big deal.

Length said:
Last time i read about the universe and science, (((they))) mixed it with vedic knowledge and other knowledge that you could concur as being truth such as the creation and destruction as in transformation biz. they theorized that the universe could go into periods where it would create itself and expand and then reverse the process and repeat.
Yeah, that sounds like the ancient Hindu/Indian's trillions-of-years cycles.

shinninglight said:
StyleCoin said:
luis said:
If you meditate you can do the Magnum Opus in this life and you'll live forever ;)

but they said that magnum opus meditation takes thousands of years. If I can reach Magnum Opus in this life, I will be very happy. =)))))))
It take about 60 years to achieve the rainbow body,so achieving the magnum opus could take even longer lets say about 80 years or so with daily meditation.

Nah. We have much more powerful meditations than anyone had in the last centuries, more knowledge and also the final RTR. 60 years seems like to long but for those who are inconsistent, take shortcuts, continuously burn themselves out, take drugs/alcohol/tobacco, and those who neglect to develop their basics (cleaning, protection and the focus that comes from void meditation) can even take several lifetimes , as they'll always be back at square one, never really out of the beginner range.

HPS Shannon said:
Lydia said:
HPS Shannon said:

Ha! Really Lydia? I was just replying on the topic of ascending since it was mentioned in this thread as well. No big deal. My response was also light hearted. No one assumed that at all. And to think that I would assume that of you is strange. Nevertheless, I can understand why you assumed that but sheesh...not a big deal.

There's no need to be condescending. When your reply is read following mine, that's how it flowed. You could've just clarified here, instead of this sort of reply.

@Shael, I didn't think it was an attack, my reply never said I thought so.

Lydia said:
HPS Shannon said:
Lydia said:

There's no need to be condescending. When your reply is read following mine, that's how it flowed. You could've just clarified here, instead of this sort of reply.

Lydia, I am not being condescending.Actually I believe you over reacted. I already clarified why I believe you would think so but I thought we knew eachother enough to know that neither of us felt that about each other. I already explained why I made that post.

You didnt have to come at me in that manner just because of a misunderstanding. That was the tone of your first reply which is why Shael even commented about it not being an attack- that is exactly how you came across, as if my reponse to you was sooo bad.

My first response was just a light hearted comment too (the discussion of godhead was brought up here too) and I quoted you because I thought it was a cool statement that you made.

But its fine. This is why I dont like commenting on the forums, because in one way or the other, there always seems to be misunderstandings or people getting a certain way. I'll probably just stick to reading everything now. Makes no sense for conversations like these especially between two people like us. But I was mistaken. Carry on with yourself.

HPS Shannon said:
Lydia said:
HPS Shannon said:

Lydia, I am not being condescending.Actually I believe you over reacted. I already clarified why I believe you would think so but I thought we knew eachother enough to know that neither of us felt that about each other. I already explained why I made that post.

You didnt have to come at me in that manner just because of a misunderstanding. That was the tone of your first reply which is why Shael even commented about it not being an attack- that is exactly how you came across, as if my reponse to you was sooo bad.

My first response was just a light hearted comment too (the discussion of godhead was brought up here too) and I quoted you because I thought it was a cool statement that you made.

But its fine. This is why I dont like commenting on the forums, because in one way or the other, there always seems to be misunderstandings or people getting a certain way. I'll probably just stick to reading everything now. Makes no sense for conversations like these especially between two people like us. But I was mistaken. Carry on with yourself.

I think y'all need to chill over here XDDDDDD.

LItSL_8.jpg.990x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg

shinninglight said:
StyleCoin said:
luis said:

well technically our body is already a rainbow body do to the color of the chakras that we empower. That didnt take long.

Length said:
shinninglight said:
StyleCoin said:

well technically our body is already a rainbow body do to the color of the chakras that we empower. That didnt take long.
Rainbow body is astral immortality.it is lesser than the magnum opus.

FancyMancy said:
Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:

A Nordic-only planet, some of which are non-heterosexuals? Easy, tiger - you're going to make some people choose to be upset!

StyleCoin said:
Can you think for yourself? You're not the only one to think about building their own domain. Remember - there are some Friendlies of Satan who are not of Satan; obviously, they share at least some ideals and things, but they have their own things. Once you're powerful enough, you wouldn't need to rely on the protection of Satan to look after you - and that's part of the point, to be independent and self-reliant. I do wonder if, for example, if one decided to be a tyrant in their own domain, would another God or Goddess intervene or not. I sort of decided that if they didn't do shit against Satan's domain/inhabitants, then they'd be left to their own devices, and as long as they were civil with Satan, etc., then they'd be OK to be friendly with them; but then on the other hand, Satan's morals might be to disown them.

Hey - just do what I decided - take over some reptilian and other enemy Space, and use it as your own! The Universe is quite large, so you'd have plenty of room to conquer!

OK then

StyleCoin said:
FancyMancy said:
Stormblood said:

StyleCoin said:

OK then
I didn't meant first question to be moody. I meant it as if you can think your own thoughts, then you can do your own things. It's not any jew cult in which you have to follow and obey the dirty death-and-destruction leader. You could go out and do things.

FancyMancy said:
StyleCoin said:
FancyMancy said:

OK then
I didn't meant first question to be moody. I meant it as if you can think your own thoughts, then you can do your own things. It's not any jew cult in which you have to follow and obey the dirty death-and-destruction leader. You could go out and do things.
Sorry, I thought you answered in anger, I just wondered if it was possible to colonize a planet, but it is a pity that this universe is infested with reptiles.

StyleCoin said:
FancyMancy said:
StyleCoin said:
Sorry, I thought you answered in anger, I just wondered if it was possible to colonize a planet, but it is a pity that this universe is infested with reptiles.
Yeah, we can't hear tonation and pronunciation in text. Sorry. I realised how I replied too late.

I think someone suggested that 2/3 of the Universe is reptilian scum; although, I might have made that up myself. For so many months I have thought about that, regarding colonising planets and fighting enemies, so I am sure someone else said it. Given enough time, we would be able to clean up the cesspit which the enemy has made of things.

This next bit is going a bit away from the point of colonising planets and space and conquering enemy things, but considering some of it, colonising other parts and areas, and getting rid of the enemy, could still happen.
Regarding the edge of the Universe being the edge of consciousness* - perhaps "multiverse" might be real. We, here, have consciences*, and they merge together in many different and various ways, and thinking about, and drawing attention to, things outside of the Universe, beyond it, would increase the Universe, as said already by Length -

Length said:
Eric13 said:
Maxine mentioned the universe being triangle shaped. And beyond it was the end of consciousness.

of course, if the universe is as conciousness as energy, then if there could be an outside, there would be..... there isnt a word to describe as the making of the word, the description of the outside, would bring it back to our conscious terms. the edge is jewish bullshit.

The Universe occupies Space (as opposed to the space, with a lowercase S, being inside the Universe, between stars and planets, etc.), so there could be other consciences in another universes (with a lowercase U), and eventually (and perhaps for some of the universes, already) they would (or have) merge(d). Reptillians look like reptilians; considering that game on a website, which was mentioned and shared before with how things happen and change, etc. - when you click on the dots and increase or decrease dots - maybe consciences caused other things in other universes to be very different, with (if you'll excuse the silliness) brains on the outside with flesh, blood and skull inside the brain... but hey - you never know!

*I am suspecting that "conscience" here might mean something else, rather than simply my thinking about the beyonds of the Universe and beings being there who also have consciences; the Universe/vibrational Aether field, has, or is, consciousness; "nothing" can't be outside of the Universe because nothing is still something, so then the Universe (if there is no "multiverse") is infinite in all directions... Nothing is still something. Think of nothing - you're still thinking about something which is drawing attention to, bringing energy to it/to something...

FancyMancy said:
P.S. I've been stating that the Universe is infinite, so maybe I stand corrected. I had read that the Universe is triangular, but not that the edge of it is the edge of consciousness. Presumably, this consciousness is that which I think HP Mage has mentioned about being the Aether/Universe consciousness. Is this edge untraversable?
If someone was in a coma or in stasis or a very deep trance, and they were carted off to past the edge of the Universe, in such a way that those who sent them had mastered control of their own thoughts so that they didn't think about anything 'beyond' (said in the voice of Professor Trelawney from Harry Potter), and also after this patient/guinea pig had passed, the senders didn't think about them, and the on-board computer woke the person up a bit (perhaps saying "some time" here would not make sense) after they passed, then...what? I realise this is starting to sound rather silly, but...? It also reminds me of an episode of Star Trek TNG where Doctor Crusher disappears into another dimension and is living in her own universe which is not much bigger than the ship, and her thoughts are causing things (bad and dramatic things, of course) to happen.

HPS Shannon said:
Don't leave away! I'll miss you

FancyMancy said:
StyleCoin said:
FancyMancy said:
Yeah, we can't hear tonation and pronunciation in text. Sorry. I realised how I replied too late.

I think someone suggested that 2/3 of the Universe is reptilian scum; although, I might have made that up myself. For so many months I have thought about that, regarding colonising planets and fighting enemies, so I am sure someone else said it. Given enough time, we would be able to clean up the cesspit which the enemy has made of things.

This next bit is going a bit away from the point of colonising planets and space and conquering enemy things, but considering some of it, colonising other parts and areas, and getting rid of the enemy, could still happen.
Regarding the edge of the Universe being the edge of consciousness* - perhaps "multiverse" might be real. We, here, have consciences*, and they merge together in many different and various ways, and thinking about, and drawing attention to, things outside of the Universe, beyond it, would increase the Universe, as said already by Length -

Length said:
Eric13 said:
Maxine mentioned the universe being triangle shaped. And beyond it was the end of consciousness.

of course, if the universe is as conciousness as energy, then if there could be an outside, there would be..... there isnt a word to describe as the making of the word, the description of the outside, would bring it back to our conscious terms. the edge is jewish bullshit.

The Universe occupies Space (as opposed to the space, with a lowercase S, being inside the Universe, between stars and planets, etc.), so there could be other consciences in another universes (with a lowercase U), and eventually (and perhaps for some of the universes, already) they would (or have) merge(d). Reptillians look like reptilians; considering that game on a website, which was mentioned and shared before with how things happen and change, etc. - when you click on the dots and increase or decrease dots - maybe consciences caused other things in other universes to be very different, with (if you'll excuse the silliness) brains on the outside with flesh, blood and skull inside the brain... but hey - you never know!

*I am suspecting that "conscience" here might mean something else, rather than simply my thinking about the beyonds of the Universe and beings being there who also have consciences; the Universe/vibrational Aether field, has, or is, consciousness; "nothing" can't be outside of the Universe because nothing is still something, so then the Universe (if there is no "multiverse") is infinite in all directions... Nothing is still something. Think of nothing - you're still thinking about something which is drawing attention to, bringing energy to it/to something...

FancyMancy said:
P.S. I've been stating that the Universe is infinite, so maybe I stand corrected. I had read that the Universe is triangular, but not that the edge of it is the edge of consciousness. Presumably, this consciousness is that which I think HP Mage has mentioned about being the Aether/Universe consciousness. Is this edge untraversable?
If someone was in a coma or in stasis or a very deep trance, and they were carted off to past the edge of the Universe, in such a way that those who sent them had mastered control of their own thoughts so that they didn't think about anything 'beyond' (said in the voice of Professor Trelawney from Harry Potter), and also after this patient/guinea pig had passed, the senders didn't think about them, and the on-board computer woke the person up a bit (perhaps saying "some time" here would not make sense) after they passed, then...what? I realise this is starting to sound rather silly, but...? It also reminds me of an episode of Star Trek TNG where Doctor Crusher disappears into another dimension and is living in her own universe which is not much bigger than the ship, and her thoughts are causing things (bad and dramatic things, of course) to happen.
Wow, very interesting, I hope one day at least half of the reptilians will be destroyed, one member said this may be a Jewish invention, but probably the multiverse must exist.

when I open to astral, I will ask the enlil about the universe when it becomes available, of course.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back