Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

911 Mass Kabbalistic Ritual Human Sacrifice

Mageson666

As known 911 was a false flag the situation of tower seven which no plane stuck but went down the same way the other two towers and ended up as a mount of dust on the ground as well. The forensic tests on the ruins of the towers showed Thermite the only explosive material that could turn three towers into a mount of dust. This was done out of Israel by the Mossad and we have the Jewish owner of the World Trade Center who is a fanatic supporter of Israel and Mossad front companies having the security contract for the area. The numerous predictive programming in the Jewish media with movies like Fight Club which showed the art monument on the WTC grounds being blown up and the towers that look like the WTC towers being destroyed at the end. The film was produced and directed by Milchan a well known and high ranking Mossad agent who also created two other films The Lone Gunman and Medusa's Touch, all showing the same theme. We also have the Israeli press openly stating that all four thousand Israeli Jews were warned previous to not go to work at the WTC before the attacks. We have a truck full of explosives being driven by former Israel Defensive Force members, stopped by the police the day of the attacks and the van contained maps with the location to use the truck bomb within New York the day of 911. We have 200 or more Mossad agents being arrested by the FBI after 911 including the dancing Israeli's. The list goes on and on we also have the fact Israel benefited from the attacks only. The Prime Minster of Israel who is connect to Mossad, himself wrote a book in the mid 90's, stating that Arab terrorists would attack the World Trade Center.

The situation is 911 was a form of Jewish Kabbalistic ritual magic this is why all the Kabbalistic numerology such as the 911, talismanic magic and other forms of Kabbalistic magic in the Jewish media the predictive programing is sympathetic magic. The Jews chose the date 911 for this ritual of mass human sacrifice. The enemy then broadcasted the events of the towers going down over and over again to the world to connect the ritual into the mass mind which is sympathetic magic and using the other methods of magic such as gematria talismanic magic with the event broadcasts to act as sympathetic magic to connect the energy of the actual mass sacrifice with the mass mind and channel it into the sigils used the 9 and 11 these number represent Hebrew letters and verses within the enemy Torah and the thought form manifested around it. This then connected with how the power was being directed to manifest what the enemy wanted into the world. This is no different then the Passover rituals the Christians perform the mock ritual sacrifice in the Churches this then connects by sympathetic magic and talismanic magic with the actual human sacrifice rituals the Jews perform the same way with the same symbols the energies then connect in the astral and make the energies of the sacrifice and the direction of them stronger and manifest. The reason the Jews drink the blood of the victim is because in Kabbalah the energy of the soul is contained within the blood. The blood drinking gives the Jews a higher bio-electrical change which increases the power of their working. It creates a more powerful stream of charge for the working.

This is why Yom Kippur is so important to the Jews the purpose of the ritual as the Rabbi's state the ones who are the adepts in Kabbalah is to transfer all the disgusting energies still clinging on the Jews from these acts onto the Gentiles and curse Gentiles further. Hence the scape goat theme.

The reason the Jews used 9 and 11 as the talisman to transfer the power through is 9 represents destructive creation and bringing things into creation its the power of three to itself and this number CONNECTS what is done three times is considered permanent in the world in Kabbalah and 9 is the total expression of this. This represents the Yesod aspect and dimension of their thought form they channelled this energy into and through this is putting the energy into power and manifestation in the material world. The 11 is the letter of wrath the 11 curses of the Rabbinical leaders on the enemies of Israel in the Torah and the wrath of their "god" in general it also represents Daath which is considers the judgement of "god" in Kabbalah it means death. This relates to "gods" wrath against Amalek in the Torah as well the enemies of Israel. 11 represents destroying the Goyim the nations and bringing in the divine order of ten. The Jewish Messianic world this is why 11 is not counted on the world tree of Kabbalah only the ten.

911 in the Kabbalah means the birth of the Messiah and relates to greater Israel in the Torah. The Messiah relates to the Messianic war in the Middle East in which all the Gentile nations are destroyed and the third Temple is rebuilt in Jerusalem and greater Israel is built.

The purpose of the ritual of 911 was to bring about events in which the enemies of Israel in the Middle East the Arab nations and Iran would be destroyed in the plans of creating Greater Israel. And after this event what has happened? Iraq has been destroyed so has Afghanistan, Libya and Syria and Iran is under the gun for the next war in the Middle East which could happen any day. Millions have died and trillions of dollars have been spent on these wars all making the Jews more powerful then ever and enriching their Federal Reserve dynasties and they looted Iraq with their Jewish run companies like BP for themselves. The wars themselves also become mass acts of ritual human sacrifice for the masters of the Jews out there the Reptilians to use for their own purposes as well as the Jews down here. The amount of suffering, terror, pain, fear and death energy these wars make then transfers through the astral grid of the planet and the mass mind of humanity and then is connected into the rituals of the enemy constantly.

This is how Jewish Witchcraft really works and manifests in the world. The RTR's are the only way to undo this and stop such from occurring again.

Source
Works of Christopher Bollyn on 911 and Israel

Amazing sermon High Priest, but I mist diverge with you on the thermite cause.

Thermite ALONE doesn't turn buildings to dust, the only logical explanation that I have found is from Dr. Judy Wood. Those buildings were vaporized by free energy weapons, either by the military or Extraterrestrials.

The buildings feel faster than free fall speed! If thermite was used it doesn't explain that law defying act!

https://youtu.be/PmkYJIeciuY

Thank you high priest .the jews really need to be stopped at all costs.i wish to ask this here although im from south africa should i be worried as this day is my birthday i was born on 11 september ** .also ive been witnessing a lot of 9:11 on th watch ...almost everywhere also 11:11 and 999 .

Shezi666 said:
Thank you high priest .the jews really need to be stopped at all costs.i wish to ask this here although im from south africa should i be worried as this day is my birthday i was born on 11 september ** .also ive been witnessing a lot of 9:11 on th watch ...almost everywhere also 11:11 and 999 .

No, do not worry, this has personal meaning for you, and 9/11 is not universally bad, nor as a date, nor as a number.

The jews picked this date as it was a power date when the attack happened.

1568218768524.jpg

Nothing to see here goyim!

runes Hagl and Isa…!!

These (((people)) without creativity only know how to steal... :evil:

HP Mageson666 said:
-snip-

Thanks for the informative post.

I know this first part of what I am saying has been mentioned elsewhere, but it seems extremely important that they chose the Twin Towers as their target of attack, rather than just one single building. This would appear to be intended as symbolic of destroying the Ida and Pingala nadis of the soul of the Gentiles.

Additionally, to move onto new observations I think may be relevant and haven't seen elsewhere,Building 7 was the one other building purposefully destroyed by demolition, even though it wasn't hit by the planes and wasn't directly below and between the Twin Towers like WTC3. Many point Building 7 out as the proof that the buildings were destroyed by controlled demolition, but while that's important evidence in its own right, it seems awfully coincidental that they chose Building 7 of all places. My guess is that it's symbolic of them destroying the 7 chakras of the soul in Gentiles and is intended once again as a sympathetic magic based curse on all gentiles. A rational defense against the controlled demolition argument would be that them demolishing Building 7 is stupid. Why detonate a building that so clearly wasn't hit by the planes and put a million holes in your official theory of how the twin towers got destroyed? They aren't that stupid that they'd destroy it for no reason. It seems quite likely that they destroyed it along with the towers for the sake of this sympathetic magic curse.

The World Trade Center itself was a complex of 7 buildings in total, too, many of which were destroyed as a result of the 9/11 attacks, including the Twin Towers(Buildings 1 and 2), Building 3(which was in between the twin towers and far smaller), and Building 7 of course. It seems very likely to me now that this destruction was symbolic of destroying the 7 chakras in Gentiles. Just what are the chances that coincidentally, there would just happen to be 7 buildings in the WTC, and that the primary buildings destroyed would be two equally sized twin towers that completely match this symbolism of the kundalini? There's no way that could be a coincidence. Of course, it does seem to imply that they were constructed on purpose with this symbolism in mind. I have no idea why that is, unless it was planned long in advance to destroy them all before they were even built. I haven't done enough investigation into the history of their construction to form a clear theory on that front.

To clarify, the buildings actually destroyed in the attacks were the Twin Towers(WTC1 and WTC2), Building 7, and the Marriott World Trace Center(WTC3) that rested between and below the twin towers. Even the destruction of WTC3 makes perfect sense symbolically as it completes the intended sympathetic magic curse of destruction of the three primary nadis of the Kundalini. WTC3's destruction definitely symbolizes their goal of destroying the kundalini energy resting at the base of the spine below the central Shushuma nadi. While they could easily explain WTC3 away as a result of the other two buildings debris, Building 7 was a far more gaping hole in the story since it was not right below the twin towers. But clearly, they didn't give a damn about logical consistency in their story compared to cursing everyone as much as possible, when they controlled the official narrative in the first place.

The other buildings(WTC4, WTC5, and WTC6) weren't actually destroyed in the attacks, they just got damaged by debris and were later demolished. Chances are that those planning the attacks would have preferred to destroy all of them in the attacks so the curse would have the greatest possible effect, but knew the story would never pass even with the largely dumbed down American public and their control of the press. Instead, they seemingly prioritized destroying the ones that were most important for the sympathetic magic curse to do the most damage. 9/11 also probably only got past the public because the Internet hadn't become as predominant back then as it is today.

If this is in some way incorrect as an analysis, or I am missing something important, please let me know, but if it actually is correct in some way I'm glad to have found it out and exposed important details.

Do you guys think Baath party can see a revival in Iraq? Seeing how Iraqis today feel more worst off in current Islamic democracy many have fond memories especially females about Baath party rule in Iraq.

You do understand controlled demolition in which buildings are brought down to a pile of nothing floor by floor. They don't use energy weapons for such. The three towers were taken down by controlled demolition using Thermite charges to ensure nothing of any evidence would be left. Larry the owner stated about tower seven he told them to "pull it" which is industry speak for controlled demolition. You can watch the buildings come down floor by floor and watch the actual charges going off with this on the close up videos. They original reported the Towers had a bombing attack for this reason. There was construction teams in those buildings for months in area's that were guarded by security and no one without permission was allowed in. Those construction companies were Mossad front companies. They putting the materials in to blow the buildings.

What the Jews have done is launch a misinformation campaign to destroy 911 truth as part of this they have unleashed a wave of people like this Jewy Woods who herself from reports of other 911 Jew wise truthers is a Jew. To promote everything from hologram planes, to crisis actors to all kinds of nonsense to exhaust people and turn them away.

StraitShot47 said:
Amazing sermon High Priest, but I mist diverge with you on the thermite cause.

Thermite ALONE doesn't turn buildings to dust, the only logical explanation that I have found is from Dr. Judy Wood. Those buildings were vaporized by free energy weapons, either by the military or Extraterrestrials.

The buildings feel faster than free fall speed! If thermite was used it doesn't explain that law defying act!

https://youtu.be/PmkYJIeciuY

Tower seven was destroyed because it full of all kinds of investigative records and transaction claims and such that many big Jews wanted destroyed. A lot of people probably walked that day for such. They never reported on Tower seven because the plane never made it to the target.

HP Mageson666 said:
Tower seven was destroyed because it full of all kinds of investigative records and transaction claims and such that many big Jews wanted destroyed. A lot of people probably walked that day for such. They never reported on Tower seven because the plane never made it to the target.

That makes sense. And they had no choice but to demolish it even when the plane never made it to the target, as I'd imagine it would be unfeasible for them to try to sneak all the explosives out of Building 7 before they were discovered by a party not involved in the conspiracy, and that would blow the whole case wide open. So they just didn't report it and hoped enough of the public would not notice that the hoax still passed.

I have to say though, that the things I pointed out seem very unlikely to be pure coincidence. Is it really supposed to be coincidence that the Twin Towers perfectly fit the kundalini analogy along with WTC3 below them, and them destroying the 7th building of all places? It could have just been in one of the other buildings. And what are the chances of the WTC complex having both 7 buildings and two Twin Towers by complete coincidence rather than to represent the kundalini and 7 chakras?

I understand if you don't want to state some sort of 'official' opinion if you lack conclusive evidence to prove that they were really built with that in mind, but I'm not sure if your post is meant to be specifically stating that this is a coincidence.

SdD said:
Hmmmm

1+2=3+3=6+7=13

4+5+6=6

logic…

Ok, I see that you are using a numerology argument. It may be valid in some way, and it at least fits to some extent, although I only said what I said about the analogy to the kundalini and 7 chakras because it seemed more blatant and not numerology based.

The rate in which the buildings fell was at free fall speed into their own foot print. What this means is controlled demo was used. The free fall speed is because there is nothing under the collapsing levels to stop its rate of falling. Because the way the charges are used they are aimed to destroy the floor underneath the collapsing floor in a speed pattern to keep the building from just falling over from the resistance of the floors underneath still fully intact. That is the entire science of controlled demo and why the buildings taken down by controlled demo fall the way they do. Which why the three towers were taken down by the same its the only way to explain their pattern of collapsing and the free fall rate at which all three came down.

HP Mageson666 said:
The rate in which the buildings fell was at free fall speed into their own foot print. What this means is controlled demo was used. The free fall speed is because there is nothing under the collapsing levels to stop its rate of falling. Because the way the charges are used they are aimed to destroy the floor underneath the collapsing floor in a speed pattern to keep the building from just falling over from the resistance of the floors underneath still fully intact. That is the entire science of controlled demo and why the buildings taken down by controlled demo fall the way they do. Which why the three towers were taken down by the same its the only way to explain their pattern of collapsing and the free fall rate at which all three came down.

I don't mean to argue Priest, but the seismic data from WTC 1 and 2 is less than the seattle kingdome.

The kingdome registered at 2.5, the WTC's registered at a 2.3. That's physically impossible.

http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian/WTC/Seismic/WTC_LDEO_KIM.htm

https://pubs.er.usgs.gov/publication/ofr02123 <<kingdome info

BlackJackal said:
1568218768524.jpg

Nothing to see here goyim!

Oy Vey hide this from as internet b4 the humans understand that we are the cause of their peril
Oy Vey! Have you no shame goyim >:-o
now pay for your sins with monies and prayer that empowers YHVH for MORE damnation
& don't forget ze Holohoax

HP Mageson666 said:

Ira Iran is under the gun for the next war in the Middle East which could happen any day.

My guardian demon told me not to but am I allowed to even give a hint of when this war would happen?

The towers went down from controlled demo that is why they fell the way they did at the speed they did. That is also why one can actually witness on the close up of the video's the charges going off floor by floor as they collapse. If they were not controlled demo they would have fallen over in every direction not in a straight path downwards into their footprint. Even Larry admitted he told them to "pull it" on Tower seven which is industry speak for controlled demo.

Lasollor said:
My guardian demon told me not to but am I allowed to even give a hint of when this war would happen?
You can talk about your weed-dreams and fake "visions" all you want, but dont expect anybody to take you seriously.
I saw you mentioning how you use weed alongside your meditation and RTRs. Do not expect anything to come from this aside from self-delusion and looking like an idiot.

There is already a war in the Middle East its just right now a low intensity proxy war. But major wars in history usually start this way. The Saudi's just got their oil fields attacked from Yemen as they have been fighting with their army in Yemen for awhile as part of this proxy war.

6zeliris6lalibratum6 said:
Lasollor said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Ira Iran is under the gun for the next war in the Middle East which could happen any day.

Sure, but only if you're okay with outright disrespecting your GD, and Satan by proxy.
But that's your choice, dude. You've already endangered yourself by making that post. Your choice, your consequences.

Death before dishonour. Don't worry. :?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back