Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why isn't anyone talking about this

groryofsatan666

I posted here about how there are fires in Africa twice the size of the amazon and no one talked about it,record here says there are about 3200 fires set in the countries of Angola and 2900 in Gambia while the amazon amount to 2000
Some of these fires are from farmers but others are not so how did they come to be,Angola and Gambia are the two top countries were there is forest fires right now with amazon being the third.

shinninglight said:
I posted here about how there are fires in Africa twice the size of the amazon and no one talked about it,record here says there are about 3200 fires set in the countries of Angola and 2900 in Gambia while the amazon amount to 2000
Some of these fires are from farmers but others are not so how did they come to be,Angola and Gambia are the two top countries were there is forest fires right now with amazon being the third.[/quote

forest fires was pretty new to me. to be more and ongoing in Africa is horrid as well for the Amazon which is surround by wonderful tales and discoveries of a variety of animals and their species. I guess this is what the jews mean in the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv6dMFF_yts

Fun.: We Are Young ft. Janelle Monáe

Tonight
We are young
So let's set the world on fire
We can burn brighter than the sun

it sucks that there are forest fires and if anyone would personally want to put an end to them, anyone could do a working for such and watch how their power unfold. which not only mean the forest fires, but any change whatsoever in our world through politics, policies, or anything else within their cities states, and country. doing a working for yourself and getting results is one thing, for the betterment of all, or at least your town is another.

you can say why not I within my reply and comment, but the truth in the makings of this world is that without opposition, things would continue in whichever direction planted or spontaneously set. which is not a reason for myself as in my own work, but to just clarify some things. watching the news and looking at a lot of crap is one thing, but doing telekinesis or some other advanced type of witchcraft would lead to wonder why as far as interference is concern within our world today.

A reason could be time and other personal goals. As well as conscious and how far ahead one is to actually commit and do something as grand as stopping a fire. Which advancement doesn't really matter, meaning if you cant do pyrochokinesis, then sending out thoughtforms and curses would work over time- easily and effortlessly in every positive way for this world and its inhabitants. we could probably do a group working with a base so that anyone or person can do within their own environment what needs to be done while still connecting to a direct source to boost all of our power together. also emphasis of covens out there.

also, their are still christards who are christarded and giving their lives away to something they know nothing about. jewish magick is still a thing and they are still working to an extent as far as RTR are concerned.

Us Blacks can be emotional in regards to these fire, but our sadness would not drown any flame. also the fact that some Blacks Spiritual Satanist are in the U.S meaning the problem is not directly facing them other then other task they committed themselves to do. another reason is people are busy.

when doing some other work, i actually realized that in the making, protecting the environment, which you can conclude anything in large, actually help to the affect of yourself in your personally life. to speak is to give the cue of macro and microscopic and how things tie into each other. This is the reason why in English numerology various sets of numbers align themselves with random things. in analogy as well, this is to this as that is to that, doing something for this planet largely or any particular thing protects you or any other in a variety of ways.

By the way, what response were you expecting. I had some theories of the feel of how Blacks respond should be within this post. This revolved around the - aawwwww, we're from Africa and mentally that we should get emotional and feely feely with i guess the normal of how you would expect Blacks to be like in whichever movies or themes that show Blacks with actual pride and care for the Motherland in the sense that Blacks would know it,

Clearly if Africa was much larger before the cataclysms of the past as well as the war and battles that initiated the meteors. Africa being the homeland of Blacks would have to be expanded to fit the land that was before 2000 yrs ago. i know that nothing from the past of ourselves is not lost or forgotten in the sense of we just meditating. Which i would argue of Blacks not participating in which ever of their choosing in empowerment, because if we can do JoyofSatan meditations and yoga. Then the idea that Blacks are fit along whichever form of expression is wrong, since it all came from White people- Satan and the Nordic Gods who helped us evolve as well as everyone else.

This planet is in bad shape but my beliefs that we can readily fix it may not be far from any reality as far as one could or would perceive based upon our individuals psyche and how we all think. I know that simple workings would manifest blatantly individually and to say that we cant do it would mean lack of knowledge and conscious as far as awareness goes of our selves lives- spiritual progression and freedom

This group i do agree is vacant more than what it could be but that wold be based upon what i would expect. which i would question how long of internet time people actually have and if other Blacks are looking at the jos forum and not replying or participating because of safety or else, then i would began to question my own involvement on the forum in general. its been like a battle, this forum, and me replying:

should i, or should i not. oh no, dont post, to much information. someone spying on me. enemy attacks. and alot of other drama and mess.

what would you do or would want to do? What were you expecting?

Length said:
By the way, what response were you expecting. I had some theories of the feel of how Blacks respond should be within this post. This revolved around the - aawwwww, we're from Africa and mentally that we should get emotional and feely feely with i guess the normal of how you would expect Blacks to be like in whichever movies or themes that show Blacks with actual pride and care for the Motherland in the sense that Blacks would know it,

Clearly if Africa was much larger before the cataclysms of the past as well as the war and battles that initiated the meteors. Africa being the homeland of Blacks would have to be expanded to fit the land that was before 2000 yrs ago. i know that nothing from the past of ourselves is not lost or forgotten in the sense of we just meditating. Which i would argue of Blacks not participating in which ever of their choosing in empowerment, because if we can do JoyofSatan meditations and yoga. Then the idea that Blacks are fit along whichever form of expression is wrong, since it all came from White people- Satan and the Nordic Gods who helped us evolve as well as everyone else.

This planet is in bad shape but my beliefs that we can readily fix it may not be far from any reality as far as one could or would perceive based upon our individuals psyche and how we all think. I know that simple workings would manifest blatantly individually and to say that we cant do it would mean lack of knowledge and conscious as far as awareness goes of our selves lives- spiritual progression and freedom

This group i do agree is vacant more than what it could be but that wold be based upon what i would expect. which i would question how long of internet time people actually have and if other Blacks are looking at the jos forum and not replying or participating because of safety or else, then i would began to question my own involvement on the forum in general. its been like a battle, this forum, and me replying:

should i, or should i not. oh no, dont post, to much information. someone spying on me. enemy attacks. and alot of other drama and mess.

what would you do or would want to do? What were you expecting?
Not sure what your getting at but my post was about worldwide view
If I was expecting something it is for people to know about it,what else

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back