Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My hands sweat

Seby

I used a product but it's not definitive. It's much better than before but still annoying.

If you suffering from excessive sweaty hands, then there could be a medical condition like nervous system problems that can cause it that you need to go to the doctor for and test you. Sweat is there to cool you off so dont know if live in a hot climate.

Or it can also happen if you suffer from anxiety and stress. I have had really sweaty hands when i was a teen because i was so nervous and stressed around people and it never stopped until i finished school. i was suffering from social anxiety then xd
But it doesnt mean you cant solve it. I had meds to calm me down so it helps sometimes.

I'm stressed and have anxiety since forever but it doesn't feel like that's the reason why my hands sweat. Still I will try something that calms me down, thank you.

TopoftheAbyss said:
I'm stressed and have anxiety since forever but it doesn't feel like that's the reason why my hands sweat. Still I will try something that calms me down, thank you.
Maybe it's some kind of circulation issue? Are you doing exercise regularly? I'm no expert with this stuff but perhaps there could be some kind of blockage somewhere that leads to your hands having these conditions. Just my 2-second thought.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Anxiety will make your adrenaline be released in your blood and that may be the cause of your sweaty hands.
I suggest you start working on freeing yourself from anxiety, life’s better without it!:)

Shael said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Maybe it's some kind of circulation issue? Are you doing exercise regularly? I'm no expert with this stuff but perhaps there could be some kind of blockage somewhere that leads to your hands having these conditions. Just my 2-second thought.
I'm not in condition of doing exercise now (and I rarely did in my life because of anxiety) except abdominal exercises but I intend to go to the gym when I get better.

Maybe you have hyperthyroidism , I'm facing this since I was a child having both legs and hands sweating.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Shael said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
I'm not in condition of doing exercise now (and I rarely did in my life because of anxiety) except abdominal exercises but I intend to go to the gym when I get better.
are you perhaps acting in a way pr have behaviours that are unnatural to you? Anxiety is a way to tell you that you are not in harmony with yourself.

Aquarius said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Shael said:
are you perhaps acting in a way pr have behaviours that are unnatural to you? Anxiety is a way to tell you that you are not in harmony with yourself.
Not anymore but in the past I felt like I wasn't behaving like myself.

Well don't take medication to stop sweating because this way you may cause fever to your self .Also keepin mind that when we sweat our bodies throw off useless or harmful things for us.
Now if the sweating in the palms is accompanied by other symptoms, it may be due to hyperthyroidism (tachypnea, increased appetite), diabetes (excessive thirst, blurred vision), menopause (irregular period, fallen libido) or lymphoma (I don't know the other symptoms that can accompany the palm sweating).
If you some of the symptoms I described I think the best you have to do is to go to a doctor just to be sure.But again just the hand sweating means nothing on its own ,the only thing to remember as I said before is to not take medication to stop sweating because it is unhealthy.Also as the other members said in most of the cases it is associated with stress,so perhaps doing more void meditation to control your thoughts better and blue energy (because it is relaxing) will solve the problem!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back