Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Love And Light Bottle Them Emotions Up Tight

Mageson666

Love And Light Bottle Them Emotions Up Tight

The New Age movement if one reads their information is based on attempting to frighten and generally lie to people into repressing their emotions, especially in the realm of using magic to obtain desires. People are told like with the Secret if they have "negative thoughts" this will come back on them. Its the same with Wicca which is basically just a Judeo-Kabbalistic movement. There are numerous books by New Agers always telling people to forgive and forgive what they mean is push their emotions down and repress them. This is done to create mentally unstable people. And to put major blocks in the mind of individuals to make it impossible for them to acknowledge reality which can start to cause mental issues. Which is why its promoted by the enemy controlled mainstream.

I was once in a class on spiritual subjects that was full of New Agers and this one woman asked the teacher about cursing and this New Ager just literally went into a hysterical fit of panic and rage, literally repeating with total hysteria; "That's not Love and Light!" The individual sounded and behaved like they were having a mental breakdown. This is the outward manifestation of emotional repression.

I will relate a real life tale I was once in a relationship that ended with the person basically cheating on myself. So naturally I was somewhat annoyed however I read this spiritual New Age book this was before I was a Satanist and the access I had to information was what you got in the local books stores and meetings. This book stated the typical nonsense about forgiving and not allowing yourself to release your emotions just repress them.

Several years later when I became a Satanist and was starting the power meditations I was within a feeling of extreme anger over this person it went on for three days straight. That was the repressed emotions I was carrying around bottled up within my psyche as a Satanist I allowed myself to just release such mentally no problem. That had caused an emotional block in a chakra that I totally released and cleaned out. This is why the enemy promotes this nonsense in the New Age, many New Age people are interested in chakras and Kundalini Yoga. This is to attempt to make this impossible for them and dangerous to activate the chakras and Kundalini energy. This is why many New Agers flip out when they start doing this. The belief systems causes major psychic blockages and they refuse to let them go as they keep trying to repress the emotions from arising in their conscious mind just pushing them back downwards and amplifying them with the effects of the meditations which causes them mental issues to the point of psychosis in some cases and physical illness. The drugs that are pushed into the New Age movement when combined with the same meditations that activate chakras and Kundalini energy also cause psychosis within the individuals and leave the individual mentality destroyed.

The New Age movement is also full of enemy rituals and meditations which is designed to stop them from progressing spiritually and destroying their lives by causing them to connect into the curses of the enemy. This is why the most promoted individuals are always some psychopath promoting Kabbalah Metatron, angels in general and other harmful practices and advice. I once knew a person into the New Age who did kundalini Yoga daily and never got anywhere and her life was always full of insane problems and health issues. She was into Angels and connecting with Metatron's cube and all this enemy garbage. Same with all the claimed healing masters who channel their Angel guides and New Age ascended Jewsus and they all look like wax figures and have major health issues. This becomes a problem when people go to Reiki sessions and the individual is channeling energy from Angels which is the enemy thought form of Christ Consciousness and then connecting with such toxic energy. Reiki has been taken over by New Age Christians and now all they promote is Angels and ascended Jewsus and such and channeling energy from ones Angel guides its been made toxic.

The enemy hates Reiki because originally it was from Satan whom in Japan is called Sonten, now the enemy is offering Angel healing where the individual can work with an Angel in this case an enemy entity from out there. To remove all the Reiki sigils off their psyche and only then can they become some super Angel healer. Those sigils are based on opening up the soul to the flow of serpent energy I know from experience as someone who is trained to use Shatkipat to attune people with such sigils.

from my experience, the energy that these reiki users use feels rather "lite" and empty feeling, as if you are less yourself and somewhat disconnected from your emotions. its unsettling for me, what drove me would feel dissipated.

anyone else witness this?

this rieki user i know was telling me i need to forgive and "let go" as i have alot of pain/anger as she put, but i didn't reincarnate to forgive. i intially was gonna try convert her to satanism, however that went south before i could. she got rather offended when i shared my views about modern religion LOL.

HP Mageson666 said:
and they all look like wax figures and have major health issues
I've seen them, they look totally off and have a nasty vibe to them. I was once at a "health fair" (don't ask), a big hall was full of new agers and angel lovers. It felt extremely off. I ran from that place.

I have also recently read people on YouTube ask about very dangerous, insane stuff like removing/destroying chakras from one's soul. This memetic the enemy sells them is all allegedly to free yourself and make you divine. Oy vey! The chakras are bad, goyim. They prevent your spiritual progressions and they were installed by evil beings to control you. Believe me, goyim. It's the truth.

What about in the case if someone has frequent bursts of anger that just keep coming out, even after, clearing it all out? i still let it all out but at times its like the anger is endless

Very important post this on repressed emotions and it's so widespread throughout society. And it's been said that the main cause of dis-ease is usually emotional, not physical.

Well they say that most physical illnesses find their root in the repressed emotions that cause energy blockages in the body's meridians. And that repressed emotions are the cause of most chronic pain and other mental illnesses.

I have daily negative emotions I have to repress from frustrations at work and with dealing with the public. So there is an on going daily repression I need to deal with. And I think it's just a mind set and what I tell myself about these incidents.

Not sure how to release repressed emotions though. I think maybe it's only cleaned out when they come out and rise to the surface during meditation. But the trick is to acknowledge and feel them for them to be cleared. I do fear when I had some negative emotions rise during meditation I didn't like the experience of feeling them so I repressed them again. I think you need to feel the pain to release it.

" I love you, you love me....."

- lets get together and kill Barney, with a great big shotgun, dont be late.
that purple dino dies today.

Unfortunately that's it... stay away from that.

Stormblood said:
I have also recently read people on YouTube ask about very dangerous, insane stuff like removing/destroying chakras from one's soul.

Is it one of those things that might seem innocent at first but eventually snowballs into literal destruction kinda like Ashokan Buddism and the Nirvana principle of basically meditate yourself into the ether. At first you advance and propagate but eventually it's just simply to embed negativity deeper.

I never knew it got that bad the only new age stuff I know was from reading some sites that said you can kinda play with the chakras by temporarily removing them and cleaning it visualizing a towel and wiping away negative energy.

All it did was make me go why even remove it from it's place that doesn't make any sense. The only non-JoS cleaning method I used was something I saw from a video on washing cars. And I said to myself "Could I clean my chakra like that?", I decided to visualize and try it out for a few days to see if it did anything, I'm not capable of knowing if it worked or not but I decided to stop doing it cause it just made cleaning take longer than it should.

Basically I visualize water sprayed unto the chakra all around, then soap, then wash it away with water spray and then wipe it clean to dry.

I know it sounds kinda crazy and delusional but I often wonder how much of our imagination are we supposed to put into our meditations. It's one thing to think an appropriate properties it's another to invent things out of thin air.

Kinda like how some members come up with different meditations, it just makes me go "Are we allowed to invent our own stuff, isn't that crazy and delusional, and to a large degree unguided information?"

Basically if it's right or wrong, is what I mean.

Thank u again for such a beautiful information i knew that this new age movement is nothing more just a tool playing by enemy. Its sounds like "if enemy slap ur cheek turn another" "Love ur enemy as u love urself". They even saying that DMT is safe that can "open 3rd" but its nothing more then tool to burn out pineal gland and trick u that u opened 3rd eye.

Stormblood said:
I have also recently read people on YouTube ask about very dangerous, insane stuff like removing/destroying chakras from one's soul. This memetic the enemy sells them is all allegedly to free yourself and make you divine. Oy vey! The chakras are bad, goyim. They prevent your spiritual progressions and they were installed by evil beings to control you. Believe me, goyim. It's the truth.

LOL, I just went to google “chakra removal”, and it’s true! I couldn’t believe what I was seeing with my eyes!

That is the whole new level of idiocy!

Gear88 said:
Stormblood said:
I have also recently read people on YouTube ask about very dangerous, insane stuff like removing/destroying chakras from one's soul.

Is it one of those things that might seem innocent at first but eventually snowballs into literal destruction kinda like Ashokan Buddism and the Nirvana principle of basically meditate yourself into the ether. At first you advance and propagate but eventually it's just simply to embed negativity deeper.

I never knew it got that bad the only new age stuff I know was from reading some sites that said you can kinda play with the chakras by temporarily removing them and cleaning it visualizing a towel and wiping away negative energy.

All it did was make me go why even remove it from it's place that doesn't make any sense. The only non-JoS cleaning method I used was something I saw from a video on washing cars. And I said to myself "Could I clean my chakra like that?", I decided to visualize and try it out for a few days to see if it did anything, I'm not capable of knowing if it worked or not but I decided to stop doing it cause it just made cleaning take longer than it should.

Basically I visualize water sprayed unto the chakra all around, then soap, then wash it away with water spray and then wipe it clean to dry.

I know it sounds kinda crazy and delusional but I often wonder how much of our imagination are we supposed to put into our meditations. It's one thing to think an appropriate properties it's another to invent things out of thin air.

Kinda like how some members come up with different meditations, it just makes me go "Are we allowed to invent our own stuff, isn't that crazy and delusional, and to a large degree unguided information?"

I think it's being creative to have your meditations flow differently.

It's the energy being in free flow. So long as you're working towards the planned specific end during the meditation session.

What I mean is I'm not rigid and allow it to pan out differently so long as it's working towards the goal of the said session.

And I don't believe your mind should be wandering but fixed only on the meditation so answering your question all focus should be on what you're meditating on.

In my experience I found I only like to work with energy and not mix the energy with the physical.

What I did a couple times was actually move my arms and push the dirt down my aura with my hands in a downward sweeping motion.

Because I combined the physical with the energetic I then had the problem of imagining all of this sticky black tar like stuff stuck on my hands that I couldn't remove.

So I created a problem by using my hands physically because now in my mind there was all of this black sticky tar stuck on my hands. And I used a lot of energy draining myself frantically sending white light to my hands to burn it off.

So in my mind if I were to use a cloth per se. I'd then have to imagine that cloth burning and disintegrating after because it would be contaminated with the dirt and dross cleaned off.

So in my opinion personally for me I like to only work with the energy because I can keep it seperate and away from me. And then send just the cleaned dirt shooting off.

But your meditations can vary as they're personal. And by having it change in the way it flows you are being creative and working out the best way you'd like to do them. My meditations were free flowing mostly but it settles into the way you found best for yourself.

How to clean your chakras is explained on the "How to Clean Your Aura" page.
How to Clean Your Aura
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

Nice one HP and inspires myself even a goodman like you cried and declared it and proved its all bullsh*t that new age pish.

Im bad for repressing stuff only thing I have as an outlet is anger, i feel if i was to feel sad i would be in a constant state of depression I just turn to anger. Prob not the best.

Thanks mate

Gear88 said:

We know for fact that the meditations on the JoS are 100% tested and true to work. That doesn't mean though that there isn't other meditations out there that work. We don't have "all" the knowledge but we aren't suppose to be spoon-fed everything. The Gods direct us, the other members research things and post their finding after deliberate and extensive efforts. Our own personal inquiry and journey for the truth isn't something given to us but something we strive for ourselves. It's fine to sit back and let everyone else discover the "real and effective" meditations but they themselves are in a sense "inventing their own stuff". Experimentation, research and the like are necessary for any sort of advancement. Then we find out whether we were right or wrong afterwards but if we don't take the first step we stay ignorant.

Also it isn't unguided. Our Gods, and the people before us have given us plenty of knowledge through their efforts. With that as our guide we build from there.

serpentwalker666 said:
What about in the case if someone has frequent bursts of anger that just keep coming out, even after, clearing it all out? i still let it all out but at times its like the anger is endless
Control it. If this is what I think it is then it comes from overly high Aries influences in your thoughts. This can make people very impulsive with their emotions, where they come out in one huge burst as soon as triggered.

This in and of itself isn't a bad thing, but just like almost every other astrological aspect, it gets affected by dirt, hangups, blockages and traumas. Try to locate these things in yourself and where they stem from, try to find the chakra that it's most concentrated in. If you clean these things with some mantra like Visuddhi, your impulsive anger (and other possibly impulsive emotions) wont get triggered for petty reasons anymore. Usually this kind of trauma is located in the 1st, 2nd, or 5th chakra. You can just program the energy that you are free from any and all blockages, hangups and traumas about expressing your opinions, emotions and thoughts (in a positive way ofc).

Also, of course, always use your brain with these things and if you feel anger swelling up in some situation where it would lead to damage you (such as insulting your boss after he pissed you off, and getting fired from a job you need to survive), then control it and do not say anything stupid in the spur of the moment. In these cases you can let your anger out later, through magick.

Are Binaural beats meditation music from New agers ? where audio videos made on youtube to program the subconscious like getting a job or attracting love.

I also was interested in Reiki before i became a Satanist and read some books on it and wanted to practice it for myself then.
I wasnt interested in angels much or any assistance.

RoseWolf said:
Are Binaural beats meditation music from New agers ? where audio videos made on youtube to program the subconscious like getting a job or attracting love.

I also was interested in Reiki before i became a Satanist and read some books on it and wanted to practice it for myself then.
I wasnt interested in angels much or any assistance.

You can make your own binaural beats and use them as meditation aids, as Satanic workings are thousands of times strongrr than subliminals. You can also use your own custom-mades to help you get into a deep trance and then program your subconscious on your own through self-hypnosis.

There is also a channel called Sapien med that should be avoided, as they embed audios with morphogenic fields aka auras or thoughtforms. But they use Jewish kabbalistic magick to do that and, while they may appear effective for physical endeavours, they will wreak havoc on your mental emotional and spiritual levels

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back