Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For Andras

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
I wanted to write as part of an agreement I had with our glorious God Andras, as part of a promise to thank him for his help and extremely important assistance. Be the case I always pay and do what is demanded of me in full, but time had to pass to verify that Andras carried out the task, which he did, I feel indebted and wanted to return the favor by giving him the spotlight and inspiring his followers or people interested in him. I want to write that this is a wonderful God, serious, reliable, and those who have him as a Guardian Demon should be proud, as he is simply great.

Without being able to go into many details [I wish I could go into some, but this is a public forum], Andras is astounding in that so long one follows his own end, he will follow his own, and in this particular case, right in time. He is extremely powerful, wise, and straight to the point. Andras deals swiftly and the precision of a marksman. What he did was also indirectly related to the whole group as well.

Our Gods and our God Satan are wonderful, and those who do not take this seriously and/or do not try to do better and better in staying at their side, are really losing out.

HAIL ANDRAS!

I would like to do rituals but i have no clue where to start or what ritual do for first contact or do i need to be baptized to become satanist.

Hail Andras.

Kingiux said:
I would like to do rituals but i have no clue where to start or what ritual do for first contact or do i need to be baptized to become satanist.

Hail Andras.

All questions you may have can be answered by reading this site fully and with attention: www.joyofsatan.org

Wonderful :) thanks for sharing, HP Hooded Cobra. Assistance from the Gods is priceless, and both what we give and what we get from these agreements is most sacred. Praise to Andras!

Thank you for sharing this, brother.

Hail Andras! :)

This is great!

The assistance of our Gods, of our Guardians, is so delightful and great!

Hail Andras!!!

Our Gods are truly amazing.
Despite the situation our lives and planet are in, we're still extremely lucky and blessed.

Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell.

Thanks for writing this post, HP Hooded Cobra.

I saw one of his Hellhounds, back when I was new. It was a vision, as I was laying down to sleep, and was relaxing in bed. It was in darkness, but the Hellhound went crashing through a thin clear glass panel, and hit the ground. They lay there for a second, then got up and shook their whole body and glass shards went flying everywhere.
The Hellhound had thick dark gray fur, the color of storm clouds, and highly intelligent red eyes. He (I'm pretty sure the Hellhound was male) seemed to grin at me, in that sly, smooth way wolves and hounds do.

He certainly got my attention.

Hail Andras!

I was mesmerised by your article. Although I've read many articles and pdfs from joyofsatan.org, 666black sun and from exposing christianity and exposing kabbalah there are plenty of things I still need to learn and let things sink in better.
I am trying to progress with my studies of the Gods their sigils and their abilities. Moreover I am starting to meditate and empower my chakras. It appears like the meditations with the Necronomicon are begining to show results. My income is encrasing as days go by.
I feel like Baal is my Guardian Demon. I cant help but see red when I see how he was attacked and mocked by the spiteful kikes. These scumbags reptilian creatures disguised in human form had the nerve to "rename" him as Beelzebub which means the lord of the flies. Can you imagine such a powerful God as Enlil/Baal a god related to something as disgusting and vomiting as the flies, bugs that fly around feces or that feed themselves from rubbish??? No, Enlil has nothing to do with that. He is the God of everything that flies not of the flies (insects) a god of war and peace the one who taught humankind martial arts of which I am fond of the half brother of Satan. A pure blond nordic God!!!
As regards Andras, he seems to be a very powerful god to admire and to be taught by. I wish I could communicate with them asap. Even though I have practiced some martial arts and I am good at those Ive learnt I am very aware of the fact as much as everything their teaching were corrupted by the kikes...

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BAAL
HAIL ANDRAS

NeroTheAntiChrist88 said:
I was mesmerised by your article. Although I've read many articles and pdfs from joyofsatan.org, 666black sun and from exposing christianity and exposing kabbalah there are plenty of things I still need to learn and let things sink in better.
I am trying to progress with my studies of the Gods their sigils and their abilities. Moreover I am starting to meditate and empower my chakras. It appears like the meditations with the Necronomicon are begining to show results. My income is encrasing as days go by.
I feel like Baal is my Guardian Demon. I cant help but see red when I see how he was attacked and mocked by the spiteful kikes. These scumbags reptilian creatures disguised in human form had the nerve to "rename" him as Beelzebub which means the lord of the flies. Can you imagine such a powerful God as Enlil/Baal a god related to something as disgusting and vomiting as the flies, bugs that fly around feces or that feed themselves from rubbish??? No, Enlil has nothing to do with that. He is the God of everything that flies not of the flies (insects) a god of war and peace the one who taught humankind martial arts of which I am fond of the half brother of Satan. A pure blond nordic God!!!
As regards Andras, he seems to be a very powerful god to admire and to be taught by. I wish I could communicate with them asap. Even though I have practiced some martial arts and I am good at those Ive learnt I am very aware of the fact as much as everything their teaching were corrupted by the kikes...

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BAAL
HAIL ANDRAS

Beelzebub came from Baal Zebul meaning "lord of the highest house"

You knew it? In Hungary Andras become a popular name. We have a lot of András in Hungary. But Hail the original!

DarkAries said:
You knew it? In Hungary Andras become a popular name. We have a lot of András in Hungary. But Hail the original!

Andrea, Andreas, and Andras are all wonderful names for children, too. It's a very nice name, derived from God Andras.

magus.immortalis said:
Thanks for writing this post, HP Hooded Cobra.

I saw one of his Hellhounds, back when I was new. It was a vision, as I was laying down to sleep, and was relaxing in bed. It was in darkness, but the Hellhound went crashing through a thin clear glass panel, and hit the ground. They lay there for a second, then got up and shook their whole body and glass shards went flying everywhere.
The Hellhound had thick dark gray fur, the color of storm clouds, and highly intelligent red eyes. He (I'm pretty sure the Hellhound was male) seemed to grin at me, in that sly, smooth way wolves and hounds do.

He certainly got my attention.

Hail Andras!

I removed a little part here because I am not sure if this is personal information or even true, or if it should be known.

Ave Andras

Gentle and powerfull as allways you can be in the face of the storm of darkness that is dusty waters of ignorance .

Despite that

Your hand reaches to ours in this hour of delusions and despair. You give strenght you still bare.

You have utmost respect and apreciation of mine.
Thank you.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I wanted to write as part of an agreement I had with our glorious God Andras, as part of a promise to thank him for his help and extremely important assistance. Be the case I always pay and do what is demanded of me in full, but time had to pass to verify that Andras carried out the task, which he did, I feel indebted and wanted to return the favor by giving him the spotlight and inspiring his followers or people interested in him. I want to write that this is a wonderful God, serious, reliable, and those who have him as a Guardian Demon should be proud, as he is simply great.

Without being able to go into many details [I wish I could go into some, but this is a public forum], Andras is astounding in that so long one follows his own end, he will follow his own, and in this particular case, right in time. He is extremely powerful, wise, and straight to the point. Andras deals swiftly and the precision of a marksman. What he did was also indirectly related to the whole group as well.

Our Gods and our God Satan are wonderful, and those who do not take this seriously and/or do not try to do better and better in staying at their side, are really losing out.

HAIL ANDRAS!

Andras has off and on been helpful in protecting me from things. From financial ruin and making decisions to psychic protection. He assisted me greatly in the beginning of 2020 when I was an emotional mess and helped me direct my mind and emotions elsewhere. When I was confused about which emotions needed release and which needed controlled, he told me to not allow my adrenaline and anxiety to spike unnecessarily. The list could go on, he helped a lot with communication with the Gods and differentiating signals. He helped me know when to attack and when to step back. And oddly, just his energy and a light invocation alone, he helped teach me how to do some manly house work and build some things for my kids. I can’t really say that was the purpose of his presence in my life but overall he helped facilitate better physical and spiritual independence. He took the place of my Guardian off and on during the initial awakening. In the process he had shown me visions of his history and connections with Morrigan, who is really passionate and beautiful. One of my favorite Goddesses I’ve felt. He didn’t really ask for much in return other than doing my best to follow certain things he’d taught. I’m often kind of at a loss as for what to offer still. But I’d figure I’d also write this in. He’s not “scary or dangerous” to any of us on any level, even those with fears and doubts, and he’s very warm natured. He also very much cares for our families or those we care about. The most recent dog I rescued came in when he was most present. I found a large sum of money on the ground that was just enough to get her medical coverage and a good new home.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back