Emotional intimacy - is it relative?

This Joy of Satan group is for discussion of and learning astrology.
For more information:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... URCAS.html
Stormblood

Emotional intimacy - is it relative?

Postby Stormblood » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:51 pm

I wanted to know if people with difference personality have a different way to approach intimacy and if every sign has a different way of being emotionally intimate with someone. This is because of an argument with someone who won't admit that intimacy is relative, not universal.

So, for example. If someone has a Pisces stellium and someone else has a Leo stellium will they intend and express emotional and physical intimacy in a different way?

Nick Vabzircnila

Re: Emotional intimacy - is it relative?

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:54 pm

Are you having an argument with someone over something you're not sure about yourself?

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:53 am

Is this the real life?
Is this just some trollin' ?
Caught in a one's pride
No escape from surreality
Rollin' my eyes
Look up inside and see
I'm just a naught' girl, I need some spicenin'
Because I'm hard to come, never go
Very high, very low
Anyway the wind blows, always will matter to me

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:26 pm

Nick Vabzircnila wrote:Are you having an argument with someone over something you're not sure about yourself?

I'm sure every individual has a different way of expressing emotional intimacy and I'm genuinely interested in knowing how this related to signs, planets and stuff. Meanwhile, the person I'm arguing with thinks that people with Cancer Moons and stelliums are masters in expressing emotional intimacies and fire signs are totally incapable of it. It's one of those relative vs universal arguments. I firmly believe in my position but I'm also genuinely interested in hearing astrologers' take on it. Because, well, I like knowing stuff.

MoonlessNight666

Postby MoonlessNight666 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:24 pm

I would agree with it being relative I dont know a lot of astrology other then reading Planets in signs and houses but Im someone who will express my love with physical geastures meanwhile my bf is very verbal like he will always say it and needs to hear it (sorry I dont feel super confortable giving away out natal chart info)

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:56 am

Consider this: someone with no Water, yet has Venus in tight conjunction to Pluto in the 8th house, and aspecting Neptune. (Look at the page on Venus in Azazel's Astrology for 8th house and aspecting these planets if you don't know right off.)

You can't go by just signs, aspects play a huge role as well. Every chart is as unique as a fingerprint.
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org