Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Asking about Jupiter returns

Stormblood

As part of personal research into an unrelated topic, I am looking for people who have experience reading Jupiter returns. As everyone who studies astrology knows, Jupiter returns happen every about 12 years as that's how long it takes for Jupiter to complete a full circle in the Zodiac.

I would like to ask you the following questions:

1. What have you used a Jupiter return for?
2. How does its interpretation differ from Solar, Lunar and Saturn returns?
3. What factors have you taken into account and what orbs?
4. What resources, meditations or other techniques have you used for deepening your knowledge?

Anything else you also want to add that is relevant is very welcome.

You should do a ritual when the return is exact in accordance with its position and energies in your natal chart, as well as the ones in your return chart. I just went through a Jupiter return not too long ago and this is what I did.

I asked Chat GPT: "What kind of ritual should I do for a Jupiter return?"

"A Jupiter return is said to occur when Jupiter returns to the same position it was in at the time of your birth, which happens approximately every 12 years. This astrological event is believed to represent a period of growth, expansion, and opportunity. While there are no specific rituals that are required for a Jupiter return, here are a few suggestions that may help you mark this occasion:

Reflect on the past 12 years: Take some time to reflect on the past 12 years of your life. Think about what you have accomplished, what you have learned, and what you would like to improve on in the future. Write down your thoughts in a journal or share them with a trusted friend.

Set intentions for the next 12 years: Use this time to set intentions for the next 12 years of your life. Think about what you would like to achieve, what kind of person you would like to become, and how you can expand your horizons. Write down your intentions and keep them somewhere where you can revisit them periodically.

Make an offering to Jupiter: In some spiritual traditions, it is common to make offerings to the planets or deities associated with them. Jupiter is often associated with growth, abundance, and good fortune. Consider making an offering to Jupiter, such as a candle, incense, or a piece of fruit.

Seek guidance from an astrologer: If you are interested in learning more about your Jupiter return and what it might mean for you, consider seeking guidance from an astrologer. They can help you understand the energies at play during this time and offer insights into how you can best navigate them.

Remember, these suggestions are just that - suggestions. Ultimately, the most important thing is to approach your Jupiter return with an open mind and a willingness to embrace growth and expansion in your life."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back