Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mental health issue

Derek-kev-

Hi guys I am a minor and I am experiencing symptoms of "depersonalization" these symptoms of feeling weird, like in a dream began a year ago, at the time they were mild and only occasionally, but in the previous months and in the present is a daily symptom, there is no day that I do not feel these symptoms even for short periods, also the days govern my moods, if I see a tree and the tree gives me sad vibes then I get sad, likewise with the weather, the sun usually drains me energetically, the moon makes me happy.
When I went to a psychologist he said it was normal because I was in the last stage of adolescence and my brain was expanding, that was 8 months ago, but nowadays it has become much stronger, even when I write this I feel out of reality, like in a dream.
Is it mental madness? Spiritual? Is it normal? Is it the so-called awakening? Some of you live or went through similar things? I listen to you, I hope you understand the text as I am using translator and will have spelling mistakes, nice day, Satan bless you.

Go see a dr i have mental issues myself and only drs helped me not satan

If you have mental issues maybe you need to pray to Lord Satan and do more spiritual work, instead of doing what seems like trying to get someone to lose faith in Lord Satan.

Hi guys I am a minor and I am experiencing symptoms of "depersonalization" these symptoms of feeling weird, like in a dream began a year ago, at the time they were mild and only occasionally, but in the previous months and in the present is a daily symptom, there is no day that I do not feel these symptoms even for short periods, also the days govern my moods, if I see a tree and the tree gives me sad vibes then I get sad, likewise with the weather, the sun usually drains me energetically, the moon makes me happy.
When I went to a psychologist he said it was normal because I was in the last stage of adolescence and my brain was expanding, that was 8 months ago, but nowadays it has become much stronger, even when I write this I feel out of reality, like in a dream.
Is it mental madness? Spiritual? Is it normal? Is it the so-called awakening? Some of you live or went through similar things? I listen to you, I hope you understand the text as I am using translator and will have spelling mistakes, nice day, Satan bless you.

It sounds like you are too empathetic. You should make sure to do aura cleaning, aura of protection, void meditation and maybe practice closing your chakras for when you are overwhelmed. https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Closing_Chakras.html

Derek-kev- said:
Physical yoga can help with this to stay grounded in reality. Same with other physical activities, for example exercising and socializing with people.

It is also a possibility to utilize Earth-like energy to achieve groundedness. For example, invoking elemental Earth, raising energy with the rune Nauthiz, and invoking the energy of Saturn (not recommended if you do not know what you are doing). Whatever method you choose remember to always program the energy to do the thing you want to achieve, which in this case is the increase of groundedness.

Henu the Great said:
raising energy with the rune Nauthiz
For the past three days, I've raised energy with Nauð.
Satanas is too stimulating. Needed to try something else.
5x Base to Crown, then Aura. 40 total.
"The energy of Nauð has completely energized my entire being, in a positive manner for me." x5
5 instead of 3, as 5 means "balance" and "harmony".
I calmed down to a notable degree. That is difficult to achieve.
Thank you for the suggestion.

Korpi said:
Henu the Great said:
raising energy with the rune Nauthiz
For the past three days, I've raised energy with Nauð.
Satanas is too stimulating. Needed to try something else.
5x Base to Crown, then Aura. 40 total.
"The energy of Nauð has completely energized my entire being, in a positive manner for me." x5
5 instead of 3, as 5 means "balance" and "harmony".
I calmed down to a notable degree. That is difficult to achieve.
Thank you for the suggestion.
Welcome to the world of calm. :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back