Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Numerology or Astrology?

Hola, pues yo sí me acuerdo yo nací a las 4 y media de la tarde entonces qué debo hacer o que es lo que estan haciendo

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=30962 time=1528281256 user_id=57]
Satan-is-Enki said:
HoodedCobra666 said:
Numerology is extremely powerful of a tool that can work without one's birth time. But I will need your date to calculate some important aspects of your reading.

Thank you HP I know you are extremely busy what is the best way for me to get my info to you I understand there is probably a long wait just want to make sure I get the correct info to the correct person.

Thank you

Through his website, in the data entry form when ordering: https://www.josmarket.org/copy-of-astrological-services

Greetings. I've now seen a reference to the JoS market. Do you know when it opens?

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=30962 time=1528281256 user_id=57]
Through his website, in the data entry form when ordering: https://www.josmarket.org/copy-of-astrological-services

Greetings. I've now seen a reference to the JoS market. Do you know when it opens?

Hello, that was almost 4 years ago.

I personally don't know when or if HP Cobra will open his store again.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=356209 time=1652959181 user_id=57]

Greetings, I will ask you this question here because it's too small to make a topic. Then, do the JoSM have an alternative to the market? If yes, I haven't seen it posted anywhere. In some countries, the occult material is not very qualitative, or is absent.

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=356209 time=1652959181 user_id=57]
Greetings, I will ask you this question here because it's too small to make a topic. Then, do the JoSM have an alternative to the market? If yes, I haven't seen it posted anywhere. In some countries, the occult material is not very qualitative, or is absent.
Hello. Not yet. We are hoping more people will become astrologers etc, but currently there are none verified.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back