Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions

Sketches

• How does one read a Relationship Chart? I have no idea how to see it in the astro.net and it's embarrassing that I'm probably the only one who doesn't know how 😅

• Is reading a Natal Chart of a jew not recommended because of a probability of their soul resonating in their chart?

Thanks. I've just been reading my Natal Chart lately and would like to practice reading Natal Charts first :D

Sketches said:
• How does one read a Relationship Chart? I have no idea how to see it in the astro.net and it's embarrassing that I'm probably the only one who doesn't know how 😅

• Is reading a Natal Chart of a jew not recommended because of a probability of their soul resonating in their chart?

Thanks. I've just been reading my Natal Chart lately and would like to practice reading Natal Charts first :D
Reading charts of kikes is pointless, they are unnatural, nothing you see will manifest the same way for any other species because of their twisted reptilian design. Some say charts can connect you to the people they belong to too.

Are you trying to do synastry with a jew?

existentialcrisis said:
Sketches said:

Are you trying to do synastry with a jew?

Nope. My posts takes some time to be approved, so I thought of asking astrology-related questions at the same post. I didn't realized it would come off as me trying to do synastry with a kike. Sorry if you thought that way.

Anyway, do you have the answer to the first question?

existentialcrisis said:
Sketches said:

I also forgot to add. The reason I was asking for the second question is because I was checking for sign of a mentall illness in a chart.

I had a hunch that checking a jewish soul's Natal Chart would be bad news, so I decided to ask first, even though I should've thought of it more logically that it shouldn't.

So the question I should've asked is: what can affect mental health/or sign of mental illness?

Sorry for the confusion :|

Sketches said:

1. JoS-astro doesn't do synastries yet, however you can do it with the Transits option if you have the other person's birth date/birth time. I recommend Astrotheme [you will need to make an account] for synastry if you want to see the clickable aspects immediately.

2. It won't resonate. Reading the charts of them is actually pretty useful. HPS Maxine did this a lot in studying some parasocial personalities, such as the Son of Sam reptile. Bear in mind they vary from us psychologically in many ways. The meaning of the planetary energy is going to manifest in the way the planet dictates though.

Karnonnos said:
Sketches said:

1. JoS-astro doesn't do synastries yet, however you can do it with the Transits option if you have the other person's birth date/birth time. I recommend Astrotheme [you will need to make an account] for synastry if you want to see the clickable aspects immediately.

2. It won't resonate. Reading the charts of them is actually pretty useful. HPS Maxine did this a lot in studying some parasocial personalities, such as the Son of Sam reptile. Bear in mind they vary from us psychologically in many ways. The meaning of the planetary energy is going to manifest in the way the planet dictates though.

1. Ah, thanks for that. Just checked it a few days ago with someone whom I ended a friendship with, and I saw it in Aquarius in 1° in Pluto, 11th House. Finally that person is out of my life for good.

2. Thank you for the info, but out of paranoia, I might not even do it unless I'm that curious. I still need to learn the basics of Astrology such as Predicting events. It seems harder for me since I barely have time, so I'll stick to reading Natal Charts 😅

I am not an expert but I did some synastry readings and I learned a thing or two... there is plenty of stuff about Astrology in the forums that will help you down the road.

First of all, to be able to interpret synastry you need to be able to fully interpret the birth chart. The way you do synastry readings is by overlapping the two charts and then interpret how the planets interact with each others. You can do this manually if you're skilled enough to calculate the degrees, or you can use this website to calculate them for you:
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/synastry-chart-online-calculator

Keep in mind that this website will generate "interpretations" which are bogus. This stuff may or may not make sense depending on the nature of both of the charts, this is no different than getting your chart read in any other generator out there. You will have to go through all of it yourself, because there is much more to Astrology than merely interpreting the aspects. You have to take into consideration where these aspects are happening (houses), degrees, angles, fixed stars and everything else you normally would with a birth chart.

If you want to analyze whether or not someone is compatible with you, you also need to read their chart separately. Because the nature of their chart will come into play as well, how an aspect will manifest will depend on how the planets involved manifest in the lives of both people. For example, you may have an harmonious aspect with someone's Venus, but if their Venus is conjunct a malefic star, that is going to influence that interaction into a whole new level.

There is a lot of synastry advice in the JoS Astrology section, go through it when you're reading the charts. Do not ignore the red flags. I unfortunately did so very recently because I was convinced that it couldn't be that bad, and it definitely was as bad as HPS Maxine said it would. So if you see that you're not compatible, someone has a messed up chart that would be harmful to you in any way, just walk away without hesitation, don't try to make it work because you're only going to waste your time and energy, in theory it could work in time with the right workings, but these are very powerful forces that you don't want to mess around with specially if one or both are not powerful enough, there is no point. There is someone out there who is effortlessly compatible with you.

What I usually look for is nice aspects involving Venus, Moon, Mars, conjunctions and so on, also Neptune, but that again would depend on the nature of everyone's Neptune, it could get fantasy-like with the wrong Neptunes... or it could get spiritual and mystical. Jupiter is also a good one to look for in nice aspects, given our religious nature. Aspects to the Sun and the Ascendant are also important.

Check the Vertex and the North node as these are about fate, look for conjunctions with personal planets. The karmic planets are also indicators of fated relationships.

From my experience, fated relationships specially the ones that have a lot of karmic aspects involving Saturn and so on, are not necessarily "the one". If that's what you're looking for anyway. A relationship may be fated, but that doesn't mean it is the best for you. It is usually the universe aligning you with something that you would normally attract depending on your own karma, and that may be something you need to learn or overcome. If in your own birth chart you have a messed up love/sexual karma, you should do one or more workings to get rid of that first, because whatever is in there is what you're going to attract in the form of fated relationships which may not be healthy for you. HPS Maxine has written about it, and so did BlackDragon666 and probably others.

About your second question, if you're using more advanced techniques to read the chart of a jew, such as in meditation, you probably want to clean your aura an your chakras afterwards. But you can definitely study it, there is nothing stoping you from that, you shouldn't be afraid of anything like that because you have the tools to do it safely. You'll usually see mental illness, evil intentions, a lot of conjunctions with malefic stars that make one violent, greedy, take advantage of others, and so on. It is interesting, because you can see in depth how Astrology really does have the answer for everything.

It is not much but I hope it helps.

Question about astrology. Are there mathematical equations that can tell you the positions of the planets, without going to old charts or using a telescope?

BlackOnyx8 said:

I am not an expert but I did some synastry readings and I learned a thing or two... there is plenty of stuff about Astrology in the forums that will help you down the road.

First of all, to be able to interpret synastry you need to be able to fully interpret the birth chart. The way you do synastry readings is by overlapping the two charts and then interpret how the planets interact with each others. You can do this manually if you're skilled enough to calculate the degrees, or you can use this website to calculate them for you:
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/synastry-chart-online-calculator

Keep in mind that this website will generate "interpretations" which are bogus. This stuff may or may not make sense depending on the nature of both of the charts, this is no different than getting your chart read in any other generator out there. You will have to go through all of it yourself, because there is much more to Astrology than merely interpreting the aspects. You have to take into consideration where these aspects are happening (houses), degrees, angles, fixed stars and everything else you normally would with a birth chart.

If you want to analyze whether or not someone is compatible with you, you also need to read their chart separately. Because the nature of their chart will come into play as well, how an aspect will manifest will depend on how the planets involved manifest in the lives of both people. For example, you may have an harmonious aspect with someone's Venus, but if their Venus is conjunct a malefic star, that is going to influence that interaction into a whole new level.

There is a lot of synastry advice in the JoS Astrology section, go through it when you're reading the charts. Do not ignore the red flags. I unfortunately did so very recently because I was convinced that it couldn't be that bad, and it definitely was as bad as HPS Maxine said it would. So if you see that you're not compatible, someone has a messed up chart that would be harmful to you in any way, just walk away without hesitation, don't try to make it work because you're only going to waste your time and energy, in theory it could work in time with the right workings, but these are very powerful forces that you don't want to mess around with specially if one or both are not powerful enough, there is no point. There is someone out there who is effortlessly compatible with you.

What I usually look for is nice aspects involving Venus, Moon, Mars, conjunctions and so on, also Neptune, but that again would depend on the nature of everyone's Neptune, it could get fantasy-like with the wrong Neptunes... or it could get spiritual and mystical. Jupiter is also a good one to look for in nice aspects, given our religious nature. Aspects to the Sun and the Ascendant are also important.

Check the Vertex and the North node as these are about fate, look for conjunctions with personal planets. The karmic planets are also indicators of fated relationships.

From my experience, fated relationships specially the ones that have a lot of karmic aspects involving Saturn and so on, are not necessarily "the one". If that's what you're looking for anyway. A relationship may be fated, but that doesn't mean it is the best for you. It is usually the universe aligning you with something that you would normally attract depending on your own karma, and that may be something you need to learn or overcome. If in your own birth chart you have a messed up love/sexual karma, you should do one or more workings to get rid of that first, because whatever is in there is what you're going to attract in the form of fated relationships which may not be healthy for you. HPS Maxine has written about it, and so did BlackDragon666 and probably others.

About your second question, if you're using more advanced techniques to read the chart of a jew, such as in meditation, you probably want to clean your aura an your chakras afterwards. But you can definitely study it, there is nothing stoping you from that, you shouldn't be afraid of anything like that because you have the tools to do it safely. You'll usually see mental illness, evil intentions, a lot of conjunctions with malefic stars that make one violent, greedy, take advantage of others, and so on. It is interesting, because you can see in depth how Astrology really does have the answer for everything.

It is not much but I hope it helps.

Thank you for the answer, BlackOnyx :D

Yes, I'll definitely try to study astrology on my free time, so long as I could understand the basic concepts first. Like so far, I only understood solar returns, not lunar returns. 😅

Stolas216 said:
Question about astrology. Are there mathematical equations that can tell you the positions of the planets, without going to old charts or using a telescope?

You don't need to go with the old methods, brother. Most of the astrology charts that are done in the internet is enough to read into that instead, because it saves you time.

However, be sure to use it as your tools because the information that is generated by the AI is not accurate, not even in the slightest. So you'll have to read it through the Joy of Satan website. More specifically, through Azazel's Astrology webpage.

The JoS already has a new astrology tool, which is the JoS Astrology that has info that would also display the same exact information found in Azazel's Astrology Index.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back