Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

best time for a mannaz working?

Big Dipper

In the dark. With the Pearls and the Sharks.
I'm wanting to study other languages and was thinking of doing a mannaz working to increase intelligence, hoping for an easier time remembering and understanding what I will be learning. I'm wanting to study Romanian, finnish and japanese for now. Other languages later.

Will the 25th of october be a good date to start since it is a date related to research?

or, would the 27th for higher education be better?

I'm thinking 100x Mannaz (also while holding a lapiz rosary if that would add anything to it) for 90 days. The affirmation: "The power of the mannaz rune is increasing my intelligence and memory significantly now and forever." 10x

Is that good^^? Thank you

Big Dipper said:
I'm wanting to study other languages and was thinking of doing a mannaz working to increase intelligence, hoping for an easier time remembering and understanding what I will be learning. I'm wanting to study Romanian, finnish and japanese for now. Other languages later.

Will the 25th of october be a good date to start since it is a date related to research?

I'm thinking 100x Mannaz (also while holding a lapiz rosary if that would add anything to it) for 90 days. The affirmation: "The power of the mannaz rune is increasing my intelligence and memory significantly now and forever." 10x

Anything that pertains to Mercury is very quick in nature, like the twitch of a nerve. Although Sagittarius and Scorpio pertain to learning, they relate more to extended forms. Sagittarius is the opposite of Gemini because it likes to go on a journey to build its ideas (like exploring or working in a university), whereas Gemini wants to compare two things immediately (your brain reading something).

Therefore, any Mercurial signs would be better, such as the Moon in Aquarius on Nov. 1st. Even stronger would be the December 7th Esbat in Gemini.

Your affirmation is fine, but if you are planning on making a career out of working with languages, then it would make sense to focus the working towards that specifically.

------------------

Mannaz will make you comprehend very quickly, but runes like Kenaz, representing the learning side of Jupiter/Sagittarius, will give you the drive to learn over an extended period of time. It will support your natural understanding and overall career, such that you may pick the right books to learn from, or be able to make better sense of any concepts in a bigger picture sense.

I am just saying this for your awareness. It is probably best to do these two workings separately, if you wish to do so.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=395318 time=1666627295 user_id=21286]
Big Dipper said:

Anything that pertains to Mercury is very quick in nature, like the twitch of a nerve. Although Sagittarius and Scorpio pertain to learning, they relate more to extended forms. Sagittarius is the opposite of Gemini because it likes to go on a journey to build its ideas (like exploring or working in a university), whereas Gemini wants to compare two things immediately (your brain reading something).

Therefore, any Mercurial signs would be better, such as the Moon in Aquarius on Nov. 1st. Even stronger would be the December 7th Esbat in Gemini.

Your affirmation is fine, but if you are planning on making a career out of working with languages, then it would make sense to focus the working towards that specifically.

------------------

Mannaz will make you comprehend very quickly, but runes like Kenaz, representing the learning side of Jupiter/Sagittarius, will give you the drive to learn over an extended period of time. It will support your natural understanding and overall career, such that you may pick the right books to learn from, or be able to make better sense of any concepts in a bigger picture sense.

I am just saying this for your awareness. It is probably best to do these two workings separately, if you wish to do so.

would you suggest kenaz or mannaz? My goal is to learn them quickly, I wanna get out of the 9-5 lifestyle as soon as possible.

New affirmation: "The power of the (mannaz/kenaz) rune is increasing my intelligence and memory significantly and making me the perfect translator now and forever" 10x

thank you :D

Big Dipper said:
would you suggest kenaz or mannaz? My goal is to learn them quickly, I wanna get out of the 9-5 lifestyle as soon as possible.

New affirmation: "The power of the (mannaz/kenaz) rune is increasing my intelligence and memory significantly and making me the perfect translator now and forever" 10x

thank you :D

If your focus is purely on mental abilities, then stick with Mannaz. If your focus is on learning as a whole, then a combination of Mannaz and Kenaz is better. Kenaz will not improve your raw brain power or memory like Mannaz will, but it will turn you into like a gifted student of the subject. Mannaz will give an affinity for mental abilities relative to this subject, but won't necessary make you studious, if that makes sense.

In a way, these are two separate goals. However, for the sake of time you can combine them into a broader affirmation, like "The power of mannaz and kenaz is positively transforming me into the best translator possible, now and forever."

This affirmation is concise, so make sure it works for you. You have to use your intentions or awareness about what mannaz and kenaz do together.

https://runesecrets.com/rune-meanings/kenaz
https://runesecrets.com/rune-meanings/mannaz

Not to make this more complicated, but Ansuz is related to speech and communications, whereas Mannaz relates to mental abilities in general. It might make sense to choose between those as well.

https://runesecrets.com/rune-meanings/ansuz

Regardless, an Aquarius or Gemini moon will still work for any of these variations, because they pertain to your overall goal of translations and working with languages.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=395359 time=1666647639 user_id=21286]In a way, these are two separate goals. However, for the sake of time you can combine them into a broader affirmation, like "The power of mannaz and kenaz is positively transforming me into the best translator possible, now and forever."

To be off-topic but on-topic with this affirmation.

Is it fair to state that adding too many positive clauses invalidates the succinctness of the affirmation?

Over the years as I've affirmed and programmed I used safe, healthy, positive, and beneficial way for me. Is it possible I overly safe, healthy, and positive too much inciting no not dangerous but stringent manifestations?

But it seems this affirmation says "positively transforming" i.e. produce a positive charge of energy on the body and the effects of reality manipulation.

But is your affirmation something to push the boundaries of a person? Is that what positively transform means. If I state safe, healthy, positive and beneficial for me am I overly positive clausing the affirmation and diluting the healthy and unhealthy stressors balanced to approach reality?

In other words a balance of too much of a good thing is bad and too much of a bad thing is bad. Sorta like un- and saturated fats whereby you need some mild amount of sat fat to stress the body. Or for example exercising too much and grinding your body with too much healthy stressors.

---------------

Is it possible that my over use of safe, healthy, and positive as well as beneficial for me has kinda ruined my life and made me too safe, too complacent and generally made my life worst by not interacting with society and negativity and whatnot.

FYI in another thread you talked about Nauths I do plan on doing a few vibrations to help with self-sufficiency. I just want to know if affirmations need to be overly positive. Is it possible to somehow state in a balancing way or balanced way to initiate issues with negatives and positives.

For example a person encounters a vehicle cutting traffic so you beep and slow down. But that slow down catches the light makes you calmly wait it out and funny enough you discover if you arrived just 2 minutes earlier at your location you would have damaged the vehicle.

I apologize for overly complicating things. I overly complicate magick I get the gist; raise energy/vibration, program, and imprint a metaphysical directing.

But I've always had questions in my mind on how and what logic is behind the act of getting something or helping something.

I've been wanting to return to meditation but it's something that I struggle with a lot. I'm glad you answered back but do realize I'm OVERLY burnt out on this facet of life.

I'm going to temper my outbursts. I'm not trying to be anti-meditation or anything but genuinely speaking my life isn't exactly the tour de force IF anything my life is just limited to my surroundings. I wish to fix myself yes but it's a shame that I do it without any proper reciprocation from being of higher power explaining to me directly and properly on how to fix myself.

Thank you for the response as positively transforming has a tremendous use of big words to learn and apply bigger words to affirmations to incite a change in O.P..

Gear88 said:

A big focus on our path is on stability and safety, especially for newer people. If we try to sacrifice this for faster growth, then it may lead to disaster in certain circumstances. Instead of either assuming or hoping for a working to be positive, it is better to simply program it that way and then focus on channeling enough energy into it.

Creating a stressful situation may lead someone to expend more energy in response, even if they are expecting this. Therefore, it is best usually to not try to purposely add danger into your workings.

Workings by their nature are transformative and you won't lose out on any element of growth simply because it didn't harm you in the process. The only thing you may lose is a degree of energy which is required to avert disaster, but this is generally worth the investment.

-----------------------

Focusing back on the point of affirmations, which is to channel our intentions, if we assume that positivity is synonymous with complacency, then this is the result we will get. In other words, you do not have to worry about this, because you are focused on "true" positivity, not "false" positivity.

If it helps, you can substitute the word "positive" with the phrase "in the best way", if this helps you focus your intentions and not overthink it.

Nauthiz, of all energies, is going to be the most realistic and focused on discipline, so there is even less concern here. However, the main point is on making proper use of your intentions, rather than thinking the words in the affirmation are doing something other than what you originally intended.

Similarly, Saturn itself will attempt to discipline you if you are creating negative situations, as you have described. It may manifest a situation which makes you very aware and stressed by your complacency, for example.

------------------------

I understand that you have a lot of questions about our path, which then hurts your progress. However, these are situations that we have to work through in spite of the limitations in our way.

However, you are not as disconnected or hindered as you may assume. Even a small, but steady, approach to meditation will give you both the experience and sufficient openness to the Gods from which you can derive natural confidence.

Specifically, do the Gods' rituals, which facilitate their energy through you and into the world. Then, meditate on their sigil. This creates the best conditions for them to directly transmit answers into your mind. Furthermore, the effects of this are cumulative, as you further strengthen the connection with them.

If the above is your main concern (getting questions answered) then this would be the way to do it. However, you also need to keep up a simple meditation program to support this, which you are certainly capable of, despite any overthinking or over-analyzing about the practice itself (which is a matter of doing, not thinking).

Big Dipper said:
I think I'll go for the Kenaz ansuz route, does it matter which order I vibrate them in, would vibrating kenaz first then ansuz be like "gifted-language learning" ?

It does not matter what order you vibrate them in. The outcome is determined by your intentions, which is to become as proficient as possible. Kenaz facilitates a studious ability and prosperity, Ansuz facilitates the mental and communicative abilities directly.

Also, if your goal is to create wealth, it would make sense to also focus on that itself, as described in this thread.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back