Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

pinpointing imminent fortune through transits?

Big Dipper

Is there a way to know when there would be a good time to gamble by looking at your chart? For example, if jupiter were transiting over the ASC and into the 1st house, would that be a good time to gamble? what would you look for?

Big Dipper said:
Is there a way to know when there would be a good time to gamble by looking at your chart? For example, if jupiter were transiting over the ASC and into the 1st house, would that be a good time to gamble? what would you look for?
Jupiter transiting the 5th house ruler is a good time. Generally I'd advise against it as it can become an obsession. The 5th house also rules investment which is a form of gambling if you look at it that way. Investments are much safer and less likely to wipe away your income.

Also, you can mail me as we have some pending affairs I believe.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=390535 time=1664292572 user_id=19170]
Big Dipper said:
Jupiter transiting the 5th house ruler is a good time. Generally I'd advise against it as it can become an obsession. The 5th house also rules investment which is a form of gambling if you look at it that way. Investments are much safer and less likely to wipe away your income.

Also, you can mail me as we have some pending affairs I believe.
Hello brother
Can you read me my astrological map of future events in general and about my personality?
Thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back