Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Chart as a Map

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
I've read the Chart is the map of the soul. The spiritual fingerprint. But, the map for this life only? Or for all the lives one has had?

Your chart is a map of your soul in this current lifetime in its current state. It can indicate things from past lives as far as karma and curses also, there is a method to count back to past lives but i am unsure how to do this.

It shows your spiritual and physical state, your strengths and weaknesses, what and who you attract and why, and what you would need to put extra energy into attracting or repelling and why.

Astrology is a very rewarding practice and in ancient times was a serious science and art. Learn it well and you will be essentially becoming intune with the blueprints of yourself, and how to tune up the engines/charkas of your soul.

Shadowcat said:
I've read the Chart is the map of the soul. The spiritual fingerprint. But, the map for this life only? Or for all the lives one has had?

Your chart is a map of your soul in this current lifetime in its current state. It can indicate things from past lives as far as karma and curses also, there is a method to count back to past lives but i am unsure how to do this.

It shows your spiritual and physical state, your strengths and weaknesses, what and who you attract and why, and what you would need to put extra energy into attracting or repelling and why.

Astrology is a very rewarding practice and in ancient times was a serious science and art. Learn it well and you will be essentially becoming intune with the blueprints of yourself, and how to tune up the engines/charkas of your soul.

Thanks for the info!

I've just started to look in Azazel's Astrology. On the original website, is says that a planetary aspect with Jupiter is strengthened. Meanwhile, on the Romanian website, is says that a planetary aspects with Jupiter AND/OR the Sun is strengthened. Which is correct?

So I've reached the part of the co-rulers. Aka planet(s) in the 1st House. But does the governing planet of a sign located in the 1st House count as co-ruler even though the planet itself is not in the 1st House?
Also, does a planet in the sign of the AC, that is not in the 1st House, count as Co-ruler? (basically the planet is before the AC angle, many degrees, but still in the sign that is AC in the 1st House)

So I've reached the part of the co-rulers. Aka planet(s) in the 1st House. But does the governing planet of a sign located in the 1st House count as co-ruler even though the planet itself is not in the 1st House?
Also, does a planet in the sign of the AC, that is not in the 1st House, count as Co-ruler? (basically the planet is before the AC angle, many degrees, but still in the sign that is AC in the 1st House)
The Ruler of the Sign on the Ascendant is the Chart Ruler.
Example: Aries Rising (Ascendant), Mars is the Chart Ruler.

Any planet posited in the 1st House is a Co-Ruler.

If a sign is intercepted in the 1st House, the planets that rule the sign are Co-Rulers.
What does it mean when a sign is intercepted? It does not rule a house of its own.

There are three Zodiac signs with two rulers, one primary and one secondary.
If the Sign on the Ascendant is:
Scorpio, the Chart Ruler is Pluto, with Co-Ruler Mars.
Aquarius, the Chart Ruler is Uranus, with Co-Ruler Saturn.
Pisces, the Chart Ruler is Neptune, with Co-Ruler Jupiter.

Planets in Conjunction with the Ascendant gain prominence in the chart, but unless they meet the above criteria, they are not Co-Rulers.

If a planet is not in the first house, it does not count as a co ruler. A planet in the sign of the ascendant is also not a co ruler, unless that planet happens to be in the first house. It will either be the 12th or the first house, since that angle is between the two.

A planet is made more prominant however if it is close to an angle in the chart, such as the ascendant, descendant, midheaven, or Imum Coeli. I will also make articles for the angles of the chart.

To you question about jupiter and the sun, Jupiter amplifies whatever planet it aspects especially in a conjunction, as this is the strongest. The sun can "amplify" as such that it gives a vitality and strength to the affairs of the planet it aspects to make them come out more positively and with confidence and success, given that the sun is not debilitated or heavily afflicted. Jupiter however amplifies for better or worse, depending on other factors in the chart.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back