Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Saturn In Synastry..

Apokovyski

Website
discord.gg
Hello fellow Satanists..

I wonder Saturn's energy when affecting in relationships, how can Saturn make a relationship worse or good ?

I discovered that: Some Saturnian aspects in Synastry may give relationship stability and balance but some just make it a horror house..

Also how Saturnian energy uses itself ?
When A person uses this energy and then B person gives response ? It is like a war scenario ?

If A person's saturn energy is advenced does this make that person much stronger at Synastry ?

I wonder a lot so ask a lot :D
For a long time I look Synastries and still got a little..
Thanks for answers..
Hail Satan!

Apokovyski said:
Hello fellow Satanists..

I wonder Saturn's energy when affecting in relationships, how can Saturn make a relationship worse or good ?

I discovered that: Some Saturnian aspects in Synastry may give relationship stability and balance but some just make it a horror house..

Also how Saturnian energy uses itself ?
When A person uses this energy and then B person gives response ? It is like a war scenario ?

If A person's saturn energy is advenced does this make that person much stronger at Synastry ?

I wonder a lot so ask a lot :D
For a long time I look Synastries and still got a little..
Thanks for answers..
Hail Satan!
Saturn is usually jus bad in synastry. The person with Saturn on your planets will attack/do damage to those planets and what they represent (self esteem for the Sun, emotional stability for the Moon, communication for Mercury etc.), and as you know Saturn on the rulers is very bad.

Saturn can also be a teacher to the other person.

It really does depend on the maturity of the people (positive or negative Saturn traits is literally what that word means in general society often) I have a little insight into this.

The Saturn position is where a person has a wound or insecurity or hardship most often. Often this is related to when the person was younger. It's based off the sign and house position of the Saturn and any aspects good or bad. Saturn being exalt seems to make this way worse while Saturn being home signs seems to make all these issues a little easier to deal with from what I have read on here.

This may not be the case in a much higher level civilization. Saturn square Chart ruler or something at that point may just mean an enduring bond with a little rivalry. But at our current spiritual level it is really bad.

So anyways it's more when Saturn is involved in something this brings out these issues in the relationship or that energy. So it's more like how each person handles this that is important. Also Saturn can cause someone to harm you intentionally or unintentionally in the case of Co ruler or chart ruler or maybe both parties get harmed by this.

Example I have Neptune as a co-ruler as Pisces is intercepted in my first house. My partner has her Saturn on the exact degree my Neptune is. When this relationship first got started it kind of lead me off the path of Satanism cause she was with a Jew and I somehow didn't see that this energy got on me and her it created a confused state with me. It was people she knew that lead me into drugs for awhile.

But now it's not so bad once she and I got out of the situation we don't any longer harm each other but help each other in things. It does seem hard for her to listen to me still though cause in relationships I mostly like Neptune traits and come across in this way. This touches on her insecurities. But as long as both people are working through the issues it gets better over time.

If one or both people refuse to work on whatever is causing the issue relationship is doomed.

I would hate to know what Saturn directly on main chart ruler would do. I bet from what I saw here it would lead to a lot of harm maybe even end one of the people's lives of cause grave physical damage to one of the people. There is no gaurentee which one here I don't think as serious fights can cause arguments situations can end up involving both people etc.

So anyways this is some of my take on this.

The other one I have insight into is Saturn conjunct venus. This brings the Saturn issue directly into the relationship in some way. It can cause a lot of feeling of being hurt on the part of the Saturn person and turn the relationship into feeling trapped. I think square might be worse though cause there is a conflict thing with that. This also though is something that can be worked through. The venus person seems blind to the issue and may not want to work on it. It is more likely to cause issues for the Saturn person than venus.

There are plenty of couples who were successful with this one though even that didn't know about spirituality. To be honest this isn't doom. It's listed as a common one several places in marriages and long term relationships that are enduring.

8th house Pluto person doesn't think all this is terrible frustrating yes but not terrible. He likes working through things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back