Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Next Freeing the Soul Working Timing

Bravera

Ive had much success with Freeing the Soul Workings in the past and I was hoping to begin a new one after this Full moon, for quitting Smoking..

It seems we wont be in the optimal signs of Scorpio/Capricorn/Pisces until the 15/20/25 Of November..

By the 15th it will almost be a new moon again!?

So heres what im wondering, and my intuition is telling me this might be a good time to start?

We enter Pisces on the 29th of this Month..

Moon in Pisces
Poison, drugs, self-undoing, deception, sorrow, depression, isolation, insanity, very deep psychic stuff. Good for success in meditation and all psychic pursuits. Spells to deceive people, secrets, swindles, vulnerability. Secret enemies, altered states. This is the one of best times for endings, especially when the moon is in 20-30 degrees of the sign (make sure it is not void). Psychic healing can be done. Do NOT have surgical procedures performed on the feet at this time.

Would it be unwise of me to start this working Tommorow!? Or would it be better for me to wait until the 15th? Either way Id like to begin this working ASAP

Thank you Comrades!

[Edit]
Dates listed above are off my apologies, Found out about Ephemeris'

You can do one any time by the looks of the webpage about it https://web.archive.org/web/20170301125247/http://eridu666.webs.com/Words-of-Power.htm

I would also hatha yoga if you do not already plus tai chi/qi gong as these both are physical-spritiual exercises for the aura specifically. Ofcourse empowering the chakras daily is required as it empowers the aura as well.

I forgot to add in my last post that working on the aura will increase the strength of your aura and reduce and possibly remove the urge to smoke.

Hey yea, the reason I was asking for timing is because Lydia recommended certain timings on a post from the previous forum.
Lydia said:
Timing with the Moon:

The better your timing with the Moon is, the greater your results will be. Patience will really pay off when you start in the right conditions. Waiting an extra week or two will make this important working so much more effective. If you ever need assistance finding the best timing to begin a working, simply ask in our JoS groups and forums and knowledgeable people will assist you.

The Moon should be waning (decreasing in light), as this is best for ending things. Right after the powerful Full Moon when the Moon begins to wane, or right before the New Moon are good times to begin this working.

Moon in Scorpio, Capricorn, or Pisces are the best for endings. But as it is best to start this working as soon as possible to start reaping the benefits in life, as long as the Moon is waning and not void, are the 2 things you need to watch for. See the links included at the end for information on Moon phases and signs.

Currently the moon is not Waning, but I found today the optimal day to start..

As for Tai Chi/Qi Gong, I was actually just researching these yesterday as Id like to start a program along with Kundalini Yoga..

Any reccommendations on where to start with this?

Thank you NaziMan12

Bravera said:
Hey yea, the reason I was asking for timing is because Lydia recommended certain timings on a post from the previous forum.
Lydia said:
Timing with the Moon:

The better your timing with the Moon is, the greater your results will be. Patience will really pay off when you start in the right conditions. Waiting an extra week or two will make this important working so much more effective. If you ever need assistance finding the best timing to begin a working, simply ask in our JoS groups and forums and knowledgeable people will assist you.

The Moon should be waning (decreasing in light), as this is best for ending things. Right after the powerful Full Moon when the Moon begins to wane, or right before the New Moon are good times to begin this working.

Moon in Scorpio, Capricorn, or Pisces are the best for endings. But as it is best to start this working as soon as possible to start reaping the benefits in life, as long as the Moon is waning and not void, are the 2 things you need to watch for. See the links included at the end for information on Moon phases and signs.

Currently the moon is not Waning, but I found today the optimal day to start..

As for Tai Chi/Qi Gong, I was actually just researching these yesterday as Id like to start a program along with Kundalini Yoga..

Any reccommendations on where to start with this?

Thank you NaziMan12

As for Qigong, a good start is the standing like a tree method.

Bravera, on a side note, (as someone who quit myself) I just wanted to say congratulations on the decision and wishing you great things moving forward! You got this :cool:

Hey man not to be the annoying guy or whatever, good decision, but you don't need a working to do this, I used to smoke for 2 years and would smoke nearly a packet a day, I quit without doing any working, it was hard yeah but it's only hard for the first month, you can do it without having to use energy for it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back