Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Saturn in synastry

JustMia

Hi,

I have a question regarding Saturn in synastry.

I remember HPs Maxine had said that "if another's person Saturn is in hard aspect or in your first house stay away from that person" and continued saying "any relationship with the above will eventually result in harm".

Now my question is, this is going to happen even if the overall synastry between these people is good?

JustMia said:
Hi,

I remember HPs Maxine had said that "if another's person Saturn is in hard aspect or in your first house stay away from that person" and continued saying "any relationship with the above will eventually result in harm".

Now my question is, this is going to happen even if the overall synastry between these people is good?

If we are talking about regular people, who are oblivious of most things and have no clue how to fix things and keep them going, this tendency will most likely manifest.
But even then this is not set in stone.

Synastry can manifest in many different ways. Saturn is not evil, it will just kick your ass in areas where you have to put a lot of effort and work to, if you do not do it.

Saturn is the King of Planets, advancing through suffering, Saturns energies can be sublimed in a positive way if you put in the effort and spiritual routine.

Saturn is also a planet of permanence and lasting things.

Whether or not Saturn will manifest in a bad way, depends on the overall level of those two individuals involved, depends on their knowledge, and whether or not they are willing to put up the work together or not.

So no, if Saturn is involved this doesn’t mean that this relationship is doomed from the start.

NinRick said:
JustMia said:
Hi,

If we are talking about regular people, who are oblivious of most things and have no clue how to fix things and keep them going, this tendency will most likely manifest.

Synastry can manifest in many different ways. Saturn is not evil, it will just kick your ass in areas where you have to put a lot of effort and work to, if you do not do it.

Saturn is the King of Planets, advancing through suffering, Saturns energies can be sublimed in a positive way if you put in the effort and spiritual routine.

Whether or not Saturn will manifest in a bad way, depends on the overall level of those two individuals involved, depends on their knowledge, and whether or not they are willing to put up the work together or not.

So no, if Saturn is involved this doesn’t mean that this relationship is doomed from the start.

I wanna add some things to this that you and some others might find interesting. As far as your last sentence i believe this can count, but i honestly think this is a hit or miss unless someone has really worked on obliterating saturn and sublimating the energies. I mentioned this in some other posts as well, but i have meditated on astrology alot and thus far have studied many charts also of normal people with whom i have had personal interactions with. There has been one case where my saturn was barely a few degrees away from being conjunct someones chart ruler..and i ended up fucking them over in terms of the things their chart ruler rules over, as well as having to do with the affairs of the house their saturn was in. No regrets ofcourse because this was a bad person that deserved it. I learned this in retrospect.

I have also had someone who had their saturn in hard aspect to my chart ruler who have hurt me emotionally..in my case this is because of the things my chargt ruler governs. And it ofcourse had to do with the affairs of the house my saturn was in.

If something happens with someones saturn in aspect to anothers chart ruler this, i have seen thus far, is how it usually goes.

These do not have to be completely damning however, but the conjunction bodes for the most dangerous, especially if mars is involved or neptune. This is the one aspect i would count as the biggest red flag. Hard aspects in general can give hard knocks, even the minor ones like sesi and semi square and inconjunct. my brother actually has his saturn square my chart ruler and this manifested especially when we were children...but the effects were not catastrophic and we love each other dearly. Other factors in the chart as well as the environment that either facilitate or suppress certain predispositions in the chart i think are also a factor, as certain environmental factors also influence the expression of certain genes.

NinRick said:
JustMia said:
Hi,

Thanks a lot for the reply!

So, in synastry too, their Saturn will affect the other person, but if those persons have worked on those things, then this can be eliminated. Okay, I think I get it, thank you again.
I'm just staring to read about synastry and I take a look of the charts of couples I know. Well this couple has an overall good synastry, except that her Saturn is in opposition with his chart ruler, and his Saturn is in her 1st house. They get along nicely as far as I know, but those two things drew my attention.

Shadowcat said:
NinRick said:
JustMia said:
Hi,

I wanna add some things to this that you and some others might find interesting. As far as your last sentence i believe this can count, but i honestly think this is a hit or miss unless someone has really worked on obliterating saturn and sublimating the energies. I mentioned this in some other posts as well, but i have meditated on astrology alot and thus far have studied many charts also of normal people with whom i have had personal interactions with. There has been one case where my saturn was barely a few degrees away from being conjunct someones chart ruler..and i ended up fucking them over in terms of the things their chart ruler rules over, as well as having to do with the affairs of the house their saturn was in. No regrets ofcourse because this was a bad person that deserved it. I learned this in retrospect.

I have also had someone who had their saturn in hard aspect to my chart ruler who have hurt me emotionally..in my case this is because of the things my chargt ruler governs. And it ofcourse had to do with the affairs of the house my saturn was in.

If something happens with someones saturn in aspect to anothers chart ruler this, i have seen thus far, is how it usually goes.

These do not have to be completely damning however, but the conjunction bodes for the most dangerous, especially if mars is involved or neptune. This is the one aspect i would count as the biggest red flag. Hard aspects in general can give hard knocks, even the minor ones like sesi and semi square and inconjunct. my brother actually has his saturn square my chart ruler and this manifested especially when we were children...but the effects were not catastrophic and we love each other dearly. Other factors in the chart as well as the environment that either facilitate or suppress certain predispositions in the chart i think are also a factor, as certain environmental factors also influence the expression of certain genes.

Nice, thanks for sharing!
Have you observed anything similar with the Saturn being on the 1st House of the other person?

JustMia said:
Shadowcat said:
NinRick said:

Nice, thanks for sharing!
Have you observed anything similar with the Saturn being on the 1st House of the other person?

i havent but i imagine it might have a similar effect just like when it aspects someones ascendant but not nessesarily the chart ruler..this might also just have a sort of sun/saturn effect to it since the ascendant and first house rule the self and personality.

JustMia said:
NinRick said:
JustMia said:
Hi,

Thanks a lot for the reply!

So, in synastry too, their Saturn will affect the other person, but if those persons have worked on those things, then this can be eliminated. Okay, I think I get it, thank you again.
I'm just staring to read about synastry and I take a look of the charts of couples I know. Well this couple has an overall good synastry, except that her Saturn is in opposition with his chart ruler, and his Saturn is in her 1st house. They get along nicely as far as I know, but those two things drew my attention.

If you want u can mail me the synastry and I can give you a quick analysis, I am also very interested in synastry, as our lives evolve about other people. People who you surround yourself with, decide to great extend the course of your own life, human relationships are very important as we are also social beings.

JustMia said:
Hi,

Not in my experience. Think of it this way, if a person has a first house saturn or saturn on the rising, that would exclude everyone in the same age group as a partner as being decent for someone since saturn moves slowly. What it can do is limit a persons ability to move past a certain level of emotion with someone or the way a person relates to people in their age range. Saturn aspects to some planets in synastry can also increase long term stability of a relationship on occasions, decrease intense swings in a relationship. Keeping things on one level. If a person can be happy with it long term. Some saturn aspects can make a partner more of a best friend than something with a lot of chemistry.

Sundara said:
JustMia said:
Hi,

Not in my experience. Think of it this way, if a person has a first house saturn or saturn on the rising, that would exclude everyone in the same age group as a partner as being decent for someone since saturn moves slowly. What it can do is limit a persons ability to move past a certain level of emotion with someone or the way a person relates to people in their age range. Saturn aspects to some planets in synastry can also increase long term stability of a relationship on occasions, decrease intense swings in a relationship. Keeping things on one level. If a person can be happy with it long term. Some saturn aspects can make a partner more of a best friend than something with a lot of chemistry.

Okay thank you very much!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back