Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On Lilith - the Black Moon not the Goddess

Stormblood

I will be addressing very briefly some of the claims I read on this forum and I also received via private message.

As it has already been told by Lady Maxine, Lydia and other advanced astrologers, 'Lilith' is of negligible importance. What is falsely attributed to her, is actually property of other planets and certain aspects. For example, the unconscious is jointly ruled by the Moon and Neptune. The darker, more mysterious and deeper aspects of it are given by aspects with Pluto, and factoring this planet in. Other information is given by the 12th house You don't need to make up an hypothetical point to extract any of this info.

Similarly, the Nigredo stage is ruled by Saturn (just like the Albedo is ruled by the Moon and the Rubedo by the Sun). That's also why the Roman festival of Saturnalia is in December, in winter, an earth season. Considering a recent sermon by HP Hooded Cobra about Saturn, we already know this planet deals with the breaking down and the purification that happens during the Nigredo.

Finally, as far as sexual tendencies go, we have Mars, Pluto, the 8th house, their aspects, and so on.

What really is the need to add more elements and give them fancy names? There really isn't.

Stormblood said:
I will be addressing very briefly some of the claims I read on this forum and I also received via private message.

As it has already been told by Lady Maxine, Lydia and other advanced astrologers, 'Lilith' is of negligible importance. What is falsely attributed to her, is actually property of other planets and certain aspects. For example, the unconscious is jointly ruled by the Moon and Neptune. The darker, more mysterious and deeper aspects of it are given by aspects with Pluto, and factoring this planet in. Other information is given by the 12th house You don't need to make up an hypothetical point to extract any of this info.

Similarly, the Nigredo stage is ruled by Saturn (just like the Albedo is ruled by the Moon and the Rubedo by the Sun). That's also why the Roman festival of Saturnalia is in December, in winter, an earth season. Considering a recent sermon by HP Hooded Cobra about Saturn, we already know this planet deals with the breaking down and the purification that happens during the Nigredo.

Finally, as far as sexual tendencies go, we have Mars, Pluto, the 8th house, their aspects, and so on.

What really is the need to add more elements and give them fancy names? There really isn't.
With how Astrology is important for spiritual advancement, it was necessary for the enemy to corrupt it. 'Lilith' is just an attempt to blaspheme the Goddess.

Blackdragon666 said:
Stormblood said:

With how Astrology is important for spiritual advancement, it was necessary for the enemy to corrupt it. 'Lilith' is just an attempt to blaspheme the Goddess.

I'm confident you could add quite a lot of insight for readers here. I just wanted to be brief and focus on other things. And you're right. Do you plan on getting verified as an astrologer anytime soon? We need more people doing that. I definitely have the chart for it, but cannot cope with it for several reasons, including my obsession with spiritual hygiene. But you... Would you able to dive into such an undertaking?

Same with Chiron and a bunch of other little asteroids and objects some people think make a difference so they add in sometimes.

It really isn't of much or any importance. Even if the description is accurate (I would assume often it's not or its so general it can apply to almost anyone or any situation) it can be explained by other things in the chart.

Stormblood said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Stormblood said:

I'm confident you could add quite a lot of insight for readers here. I just wanted to be brief and focus on other things. And you're right. Do you plan on getting verified as an astrologer anytime soon? We need more people doing that. I definitely have the chart for it, but cannot cope with it for several reasons, including my obsession with spiritual hygiene. But you... Would you able to dive into such an undertaking?
I do feel like I still have a long way to go. I tend to be very critical towards myself but I wouldn't be where I am if I wasn't. I also would rather help SS as I feel like if you can put aside the affairs of the world and join us in our cause, you deserve Astrological insight. Still I understand the need for people getting these readings so I may get into it in the future.

Something else, I am a very good teacher and I have a passion for it. One of my major goals in life is to become a professor someday. I may even open up a school of occult disciplines and run it with other SS. I enjoy teaching. This is why I often share my knowledge and experience in Astrology on the forums. So I think one of the greatest services I can offer more than selling readings is helping other SS learn how to read charts accurately.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back