Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

square for retrograde planets and outer planets?

Big Dipper

so i lately been wanting to get rid of the effect of retrograde planets in my life but by doing so wouldn't I want to use a square of that planet? For example if one had a retro jupiter, would a jupiter square fix it, or a 90 day?

Also in the case for someone that would have saturn retro, if you start a square for saturn, no matter what for, isn't there some hardship to be had when trying to fix it? It sounds like trouble when you're born with one and trouble when you try to fix it.

And lastly, retrograde outer planets. How do you even fix those, there are no squares?

Big Dipper said:
so i lately been wanting to get rid of the effect of retrograde planets in my life but by doing so wouldn't I want to use a square of that planet? For example if one had a retro jupiter, would a jupiter square fix it, or a 90 day?

Also in the case for someone that would have saturn retro, if you start a square for saturn, no matter what for, isn't there some hardship to be had when trying to fix it? It sounds like trouble when you're born with one and trouble when you try to fix it.

And lastly, retrograde outer planets. How do you even fix those, there are no squares?
Retrograde Jupiter can be dealt with by a Jupiter square.

For outer planets, try to identify the problem highlighted by the retrograde planet. If Pluto ruling your 7th house is retrograde and you're well into your 30s and can't seem to find a partner, a Venus square or runic working to attract an ideal partner will do.

There's always a way around these problems, you just need to identify them first.

Blackdragon666 said:
Big Dipper said:

For outer planets, try to identify the problem highlighted by the retrograde planet. If Pluto ruling your 7th house is retrograde and you're well into your 30s and can't seem to find a partner, a Venus square or runic working to attract an ideal partner will do.

There's always a way around these problems, you just need to identify them first.

In the Pluto example, couldn‘t a mars Square possibly help with Pluto, since pluto is the high octave of Mars?

Similarly, I do suspect that you could fix a retro Neptune with a Venus or Jupiter square.

What is your honest opinion about what I wrote?
Would this be a good approach, or do you think runes for example would work better?

Blackdragon666 said:
Big Dipper said:

what about saturn? The reason why i ask is because i have a few retros and because of that, i believe, is why it's so hard for me to learn things and absorb information, like a learning impediment

Sun and Jupiter squares can offset any negative energy. For specific issues, it depends on the specific case, like BlackDragon stated. One should be aware that something being retrograde isn't negative per se: it's what you make of it, which depends on your advancement level with handling the energies of that specific planet. Just like with direct planets.

Outer planets, for general purpose, can be sublimated simply with a proper spiritual schedule. You literally don't need anything specific to learn to properly handle and manifest their energies. Only a complete spiritual schedule.

Big Dipper said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Big Dipper said:

what about saturn? The reason why i ask is because i have a few retros and because of that, i believe, is why it's so hard for me to learn things and absorb information, like a learning impediment
Mercury square for your mind (only if you're past beginner level), Mercury mantra for 40 days, Aim Saraswati mantra, working with yellow energy.

NinRick said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Big Dipper said:

In the Pluto example, couldn‘t a mars Square possibly help with Pluto, since pluto is the high octave of Mars?

Similarly, I do suspect that you could fix a retro Neptune with a Venus or Jupiter square.

Would this be a good approach, or do you think runes for example would work better?
The Mars square is strictly for Martian affairs and energies. The outer planets transcend the inner ones and they ruler over more subtle concepts. This is why they don't have chakras they rule in the soul. They are also known as generational planets as they affect entire generations and affairs on a grand level.

The energies of Pluto are of a completely different nature from Mars. The mantra for Pluto is Aum Yamaya Svaha. Note that this extremely not advised for non-experienced people. This is not a mantra one would use to fix problems in the chart as they can be fixed in other ways, as it will likely not even manifest as one intended it to.

A runic working would be best. First, one identifies the problem then a proper way of fixing it.

Blackdragon666 said:
Big Dipper said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Mercury square for your mind (only if you're past beginner level), Mercury mantra for 40 days, Aim Saraswati mantra, working with yellow energy.

NinRick said:
Blackdragon666 said:

The Mars square is strictly for Martian affairs and energies. The outer planets transcend the inner ones and they ruler over more subtle concepts. This is why they don't have chakras they rule in the soul. They are also known as generational planets as they affect entire generations and affairs on a grand level.

The energies of Pluto are of a completely different nature from Mars. The mantra for Pluto is Aum Yamaya Svaha. Note that this extremely not advised for non-experienced people. This is not a mantra one would use to fix problems in the chart as they can be fixed in other ways, as it will likely not even manifest as one intended it to.

A runic working would be best. First, one identifies the problem then a proper way of fixing it.

As always thank you for your reply!

Big Dipper said:

Stay away from planetary squares for the transcendental planets. They are not posted for very good reason. There are alternatives like working with runes for example. Saturn squares i am on the fence with but this depends on the person. That one specifically among the others listed can be risky so if you choose to do it be careful and clean more than normal.

I saw a Jupiter square do some negative stuff due to Karma around it and this person's Jupiter was conjunct Algol. 1st time the Person got attacked at random in a store by a person screaming about stuff and throwing things around. 2nd time she witnessed an attack on someone. Third time no problem that seems to have gotten rid of it but who knows will use in a positive way for me if done again.

This kind of suprised me and I didn't figure out it was the Jupiter square till it happened again during it as I would not have thought that so with that in mind I think I understand the issue with Saturn squares. The reasons the ancients didn't post warnings back then is people didn't have in general the kind of Karmic problems we have today. It may have been used as a general thing to strengthen this energy or offset something in a personal life just like other squares do.

Today with most people they have a lot of negative Karma centered around Saturn. So doing the Square can bring out things. In some cases dangerous. If the person is in general higher vibration and takes care of the Karmic issue they should be able to feel safe using it. That is provided they knew what all the Karmic issues were related to Saturn there is a chance for surprise problems here.

I have done it a few times no problems and actually feeling like I was becoming more free or offsetting something with it in Aquarius Capricorn was too heavy and depressing like a weight I didn't like that one at all or do it more than once but nothing bad happened. My girlfriend did it before she dedicated even and it actually helped her a lot in grounding as she has Saturn conjunct Neptune.

newbie40 said:
How Can I create a topic?

Here's a step by step.
1.) Go to board index
2.) Select your intended forum
3.)Scroll at the bottom most part, there you will find a button that says "new topic"
4.)click the button and start writing.
5.)be careful what you write, negative attitude towards fellow SS and blasphemies to our gods will not be tolerated here. Enjoy!!!

tyrantmage said:
newbie40 said:
How Can I create a topic?

Here's a step by step.
1.) Go to board index
2.) Select your intended forum
3.)Scroll at the bottom most part, there you will find a button that says "new topic"
4.)click the button and start writing.
5.)be careful what you write, negative attitude towards fellow SS and blasphemies to our gods will not be tolerated here. Enjoy!!!

Thank you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back