Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chiron and other placements

BlackOnyx8 [JG]

Website
jos-projects.com
Hey guys, looking for help in interpreting some things, mostly my Chiron in the 7th house and other intercepted placements. I try to get all of my knowledge from JoS, but some things are not there. Most authors who are without are very new agey, and some others have the Christian mindset towards Astrology where one must embrace the chart for what it is, and accept it as a part of who one should be eternally, which I consider to be Christian bushit, and we here know not to accept the bad things but rather use that knowledge to improve them and become better. I have been reading between the lines and I have been able to figure this out:

Chiron deals with deep karmic wounds, Chiron is also supposed to be where one heals (how exactly I don't know). Being in the 7th house it's supposed to be something related to relationships and marriages, as well as grandparents on the mother side. Sure enough all these affairs are related to my biggest wounds. (the ones that I am consciously aware of).
Among other things that I won't reveal here, considering that in my entire life, I never had a real connection with a woman, none that I consider worthy anyway, which I guess that in a way is amplified by Mars on the very same house which also ties to some of my deepest wounds that I won't speak of because they are of the past...

Anyway, there's also the fact that the whole sign of Leo is intercepted there in the 7th house and I'm not exactly sure what to make of that, because both Mars and Chiron also become intercepted, making things worse, I believe... Then also means I have all of Aquarius and two other planets intercepted in the first house, making already weak placements becoming weaker? While I'm here, I might as well ask... What exactly are weak placements? The Saturn is 29 degree and intercepted. Does this mean having such a poor placement I only get to experience the worst of them? Until I make some intervention through meditation? I think I'm only scratching the surface here and the deeper I get into my birth chart more confuse I become and don't even know where to begin working... Sometimes this knowledge can be overwhelming as there are several messed up placements which explains the harsh life I've had in the past. But I don't want to be the guy who runs away scared from what I find, instead I want to get to the bottom of this and fix it all one step at a time.

BlackOnyx8 said:
Hey guys, looking for help in interpreting some things, mostly my Chiron in the 7th house and other intercepted placements. I try to get all of my knowledge from JoS, but some things are not there. Most authors who are without are very new agey, and some others have the Christian mindset towards Astrology where one must embrace the chart for what it is, and accept it as a part of who one should be eternally, which I consider to be Christian bushit, and we here know not to accept the bad things but rather use that knowledge to improve them and become better. I have been reading between the lines and I have been able to figure this out:

Chiron deals with deep karmic wounds, Chiron is also supposed to be where one heals (how exactly I don't know). Being in the 7th house it's supposed to be something related to relationships and marriages, as well as grandparents on the mother side. Sure enough all these affairs are related to my biggest wounds. (the ones that I am consciously aware of).
Among other things that I won't reveal here, considering that in my entire life, I never had a real connection with a woman, none that I consider worthy anyway, which I guess that in a way is amplified by Mars on the very same house which also ties to some of my deepest wounds that I won't speak of because they are of the past...

Anyway, there's also the fact that the whole sign of Leo is intercepted there in the 7th house and I'm not exactly sure what to make of that, because both Mars and Chiron also become intercepted, making things worse, I believe... Then also means I have all of Aquarius and two other planets intercepted in the first house, making already weak placements becoming weaker? While I'm here, I might as well ask... What exactly are weak placements? The Saturn is 29 degree and intercepted. Does this mean having such a poor placement I only get to experience the worst of them? Until I make some intervention through meditation? I think I'm only scratching the surface here and the deeper I get into my birth chart more confuse I become and don't even know where to begin working... Sometimes this knowledge can be overwhelming as there are several messed up placements which explains the harsh life I've had in the past. But I don't want to be the guy who runs away scared from what I find, instead I want to get to the bottom of this and fix it all one step at a time.

Chiron doesn't really factor in when reading charts, nor do other asteroids. The planets and signs are enough. For instance, Pluto, Scorpio and the 8th house can show deep wounds if there were bad experiences as they rule intensity and lasting impressions. A serious lack of fire can also give someone who doesn't recover easily from emotional wounds.

When a planet is weak you'll have problems with expressing its traits. A weak Saturn can give problems with being organized or having endurance, contrary to a strong Saturn (like a Capricorn or 10th house Saturn).

Weakness has to do with the energy of a planet being sapped, say by a planet like Neptune, interception, or a debilitation.

Blackdragon666 said:
Chiron doesn't really factor in when reading charts, nor do other asteroids. The planets and signs are enough.

Since the Asteroid belt is the destruction of Phaeton. Does this mean that had Phaeton not been blown up, we would have never use these topics of astrological discussion?

I notice many astro websites mention the same thing they research or spend time talking about the asteroids and placements of the inner/outer planet in between like for example Psyche the asteroid or some other type of non-planetary body.

If Phaeton was not blown up does that mean our charts would have been simplified and our only difference is Phaeton is around and not the myriad of celestial objects found in the asteroid section of the chart?

BlackOnyx8 said:
Chiron deals with deep karmic wounds, Chiron is also supposed to be where one heals (how exactly I don't know).

Chiron is basically a large comet that astronomers and astrologers had caught passing by, and made note of its transit speed to determine which signs/degrees it shall go through. Hence that is how we have ephemeris dates for everything else. Chiron does have a lot of New Agey writings about it. I find most of these interpretations are just sugarcoating the "wound" it involves, and that most astrologers only have a superficial understanding of its purpose.

The unhealed wound is the attitude that does not serve you well. Its symbolic meaning is parallel to it being a comet slowly passing Earth's view of it: your biggest problem or most unhelpful pattern will eventually leave you. It is reflective of how many, many people are becoming aware of what the real problems and issues are. Comets in astrology have their specific themes based on what collective behavior is observed during or around their date of discovery.

How we heal the wound is by recognizing just precisely how our poor attitude holds us back. Healing requires acknowledging your issues, flaws, and triggers. The whole point of therapy is to help us re-frame our perspective on anything. Unfortunately a lot of therapists are unhelpful, as they fail to inquire clients deeply enough to pinpoint the root(s) of a problematic state of mind. Therefore, one key to interpretation of Chiron is self-therapy. Think of "why" you struggle with establishing and keeping a romantic relationship, look back on all the times you were hurt by anyone, etc. Overcome this limiting attitude you hold onto. It is difficult, but self-healing is not impossible. The Chironic wound is about accepting what has failed you time to time, but also actively choosing to respond differently and make necessary change. It also helps you become aware of how/what you can teach other people who experience similar issues.

Leo is the sign of individuality, ego, self-expression, creativity, and leadership. Being intercepted in your 7th means you struggle with asserting how you really feel, or you aren't using your sense of creativity (not necessarily art/writing) in a fulfilling way. You were conditioned by the people represented by your 7th, into being tolerant until they go too far with words or actions, but you learned it is your right to speak up and step up for your own sake. I know that with being an SS, you must be actually strong-willed and assertive enough as is, but think of what else is missing in your interactions with others. What you want more of, you have to show more of to others, in order to receive it in return. People connect once they are willing to mutually express thoughts and exchange feelings.

Aquarius intercepted in 1st amplifies the sense of detachment you have. Your weak placements are only an indicator that you have a lot of room to grow in the areas/matters represented by the house positions/house rulerships/aspects of the weakened placements. Intercepted Aquarius can mean lack of self-awareness as to why the people you really want to associate with, drift apart from you. It is not you "lacking" anything in your character, just simply lacking the means for more open self-expression that others can appreciate or work with more. This is overcomeable with self-reflection, which is what Chiron in 7th encourages you to do.

Intercepted signs/houses are hard to develop fully, but the key is to interpret the sign/planetary ruler/aspects of the intercepted house number. Maybe you're looking for the wrong type of women, maybe your type is more unclear to you than you think. It's alright to give up on romance and live single, but if it is what you truly long for, the right person will appear to you at the right time (transits to 7th / its ruler / transiting through 7th ruler's house, etc.) and place (go where your intuition leads you: if you want to move to a certain city, go there, pursue goals and the right woman may be pursuing such goals as well).

Any planets at 29th degree indicate struggles to be overcome, but with great difficulty. Typically strong souls are capable of breaking the negative pattern of a challenging degree, or intuitively preventing/avoiding the worst outcomes. Since Saturn traditionally rules Aquarius, then your intercepted 1st house issues are further emphasized in the thematics of Aquarius and Saturn. Weak planets are when their energies are disharmonious with detrimental or fallen sign/house or afflicted aspects.

Mars and Chiron both intercepted in 7th suggests in the past, you may have asserted yourself in unhealthy, offputting ways. But not because you're a bad person, but because you were repeatedly hurt enough for you to break your silence. Mars is the planet of confidence, assertiveness, aggression, courage, determination. Mars in 7th, especially intercepted, suggests either extreme of getting overly upset without taking time to think about it, or suppressing your anger until you calmly diffuse it through casting people aside. Of course, you were in the right to cast aside people actually bad for you. But think about the ones you pushed away, but have regret and still wish you kept in your life. Chiron is indicating a change of attitude in how you respond and connect to others, in order to maintain the social connections you do want or need.

It was said by HPS Maxine that chiron has no notable influence. Could've used the search function before making the post.

Gear88 said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Chiron doesn't really factor in when reading charts, nor do other asteroids. The planets and signs are enough.

Since the Asteroid belt is the destruction of Phaeton. Does this mean that had Phaeton not been blown up, we would have never use these topics of astrological discussion?

I notice many astro websites mention the same thing they research or spend time talking about the asteroids and placements of the inner/outer planet in between like for example Psyche the asteroid or some other type of non-planetary body.

If Phaeton was not blown up does that mean our charts would have been simplified and our only difference is Phaeton is around and not the myriad of celestial objects found in the asteroid section of the chart?

If Phaeton hadn't been blown up, it would be in our chart replacing the Moon which wouldn't exist. It would have a much larger influence because it would be the closest giant planet to us. I assume people would be much more attuned to feelings, creativity and spirituality, other than having greater memory. Also, our society would be much more caring and community-oriented. In other words, racial bonds would be much stronger and everyone would be regarded as family in a very deep sense, not the shallow sense that people use nowadays calling other 'brothers' and 'sisters', and then acting like fair-weather 'friends' and dragging them down in spirals of nihilism.

The enemy plans would have likely never worked to the point they have today if they hadn't blown up Phaeton first. It was a necessity.

I think blowing up Phaeton drastically weakened people's psychic abilities on Earth. When it happened, it is likely that everyone's siddhis were drastically weakened. Delusions and confusion became more possible, because our ajna and sahasrara chakra were severely wounded by this.

This is my opinion.

Blackdragon666 said:
That makes sense, because though it is on a strong sign, it's weakened by other aspects and also the degree so I always had a hard time experiencing the positive traits of Saturn. Having however at the same time, the necessary willpower and endurance to keep me going despite of failure. I only needed to tune into it and that I have already done and it opened doors for further improvement. I will take a closer look at the suggested placements. Thank you.

DreamWeaver said:
I really appreciate you taking the time to explain everything so well. Thank you very much. That helped me greatly. I already knew some of this deep inside, and I think its no coincidence that I now get such a confirmation of my thoughts through astrology at this particular time of my life in which major physical, mental and spiritual transformations are happening. I have yet to discover everything else about my chart, but I will figure it out in time, I wont post more details online about the chart, for safety reasons, you already deciphered the hardest part for me - these were the hardest for me to understand and make sense of what these mean, specially the things related to Saturn. There's much more to Saturn than what I revealed, but from here I can start to understand it better.

What you described about me is absolutely on point, and some of this I had already figured out on my own through self-reflection, I had to indeed become a therapist of my own self, before learning about astrology. I actually have been thinking about a working to improve self expression and comunication ability as I think it is most of what hinders me in new relationships, what is however the biggest gap between me and other people is that fact that I am a Satanist , and not only that , but also that I cant possibly get along with those who are without as they slow me down. And on that I have given up. I will wait for the time comes where I can find a Satanic woman and meet other Satanic friends. Its the only way. It took me a long while but I finally figured out the hard way that other people do slow me down and some will do it on purpose, and I can't afford that at this time in my life. And this is why I need to fix that issue and others, not only so that I can be the best of myself but also so that when I do find a Satanic woman I can give her the best of myself.
Mars and Chiron both intercepted in 7th suggests in the past, you may have asserted yourself in unhealthy, offputting ways. But not because you're a bad person, but because you were repeatedly hurt enough for you to break your silence. Mars is the planet of confidence, assertiveness, aggression, courage, determination.
For many years I had dwelled on that. But some months ago I finally broke free from those chains of the past. It was only possible through Satan and my Guardian who have been guiding me all the way through this.

Aquarius said:
My bad, yesterday I did read that post you speak of, and indeed these things are shown in other parts of my chart.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back